Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 04:45 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: [Team RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Well me and Scotts are over chaotic good and really we may just go with that as the RP goes on seeing that AQUA is going to have a lot of heavy RPers. We could make it Chaotic Good but then again I can gurantee that my character may not be doing a lot of things that are consider 'good'. Still really in the spirit of me and Scotts we are just chillin with the classification of Chaotic Neutral because we all know that is just fun. haha Still yeah.

So Shen? What you say? Join forces or have two wolf packs?

Hop, Step, JumP~
We are Chaotic Good, which means we do things against the law to obtain our goals, which ultimately are good. This would mean stealing (for minor) and outright murder (for major, though in truth it wouldn't be that, it'd be an assassination, a punishment for an underground evil-doer, like a mob boss), and other stuff like that. We are good. We just don't think the law allows us to properly be able to do the most good.

I'm all up for combining our Teams and members. The only issue I'd see would be the name. Would you prefer the Cullen, or the Pack (this question is at everyone)? Obviously, Pack wouldn't be short for Phantom Alliance of Cultured Killers, because we're not (exactly) killers, we keep the peace from the shadows and punish the unjust and the wicked. We're like Batman, only we don't stop from killing someone if they deserve it. I'm sure we'll decide on something epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
Name: SuperBoy
Reason for Joining: I was originally apart of FOES, and I feel obliged to join this team. Awesome concept, awesome team chemistry so far, and I deeply agree with Shen when he says that we'll show everyone that Neo isn't the only one that makes up the team.

We're here; and it's all about to change. Soups reporting for duty.
Welcome to The Cullen, Soups! Glad to have you!
Old 01-07-2009, 04:52 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Thanks, Shen.

I'll give myself sometime to think of a name also. Pack sounds awesome, but like you said Shen, the acronym wouldn't work. Hm...a fusion of the Pack and Cullen, perhaps? I'll do some thinking.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:58 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
We are Chaotic Good, which means we do things against the law to obtain our goals, which ultimately are good. This would mean stealing (for minor) and outright murder (for major, though in truth it wouldn't be that, it'd be an assassination, a punishment for an underground evil-doer, like a mob boss), and other stuff like that. We are good. We just don't think the law allows us to properly be able to do the most good.

I'm all up for combining our Teams and members. The only issue I'd see would be the name. Would you prefer the Cullen, or the Pack (this question is at everyone)? Obviously, Pack wouldn't be short for Phantom Alliance of Cultured Killers, because we're not (exactly) killers, we keep the peace from the shadows and punish the unjust and the wicked. We're like Batman, only we don't stop from killing someone if they deserve it. I'm sure we'll decide on something epic.

Welcome to The Cullen, Soups! Glad to have you!
Where is that man of a Scotts when you need him?

How about this for a team name? Phantom Alliance of Cultured Kullens?

Yeah...A new name would be needed.

Something that starts with a K and sounds cool.

Psycho Alliance of Cultured Knights?

Yeah. Scotts is needed.

Hop, Step, Jump~

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Kullen? What are we, Mortal Kombat? Plus that looks way too much like Kittens.

Anyways, if we're making one team with the Pack thing we could do the (Im)probable Alliance of Cullen Kin, or something to that nature. If a word was to be changed, it would be the P.

OR we could do something where we have a generic team name (Order of the Silver Fang? Pfft, something wolven) and then we could kinda be two different parts of it, like two clans in a horde (mmm, Warcraft). That way we wouldn't have to be changing our teams around at all; you could keep with Batman and we could keep with a Joker with a slight conscience (ie Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral. Though, I never thought my teams were really 'neutral' like the druids or mercenaries, I like to think they're AAA - Above All Alignments).

This could make some very interesting RPing aspects, where we perhaps don't always see eye to eye, or we see each other as strange because of our slightly differing things we do. Like a family where one is from the city and one is from the country, they act different, talk different, and believe different things but they're still family and love each other. We could be loyal to each other and all, but there could be enough strife to make it different and interesting. We'd be the strange, insane half cousins and you'd be the sophisticated uncles that own stuff :P.

On an off note, this could make a very interesting RP with this team if we put it together vs. Agua's little handmaidens.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 01-07-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post

Anyways, if we're making one team with the Pack thing we could do the (Im)probable Alliance of Cullen Kin, or something to that nature. If a word was to be changed, it would be the P.

OR we could do something where we have a generic team name (Order of the Silver Fang? Pfft, something wolven) and then we could kinda be two different parts of it, like two clans in a horde (mmm, Warcraft). That way we wouldn't have to be changing our teams around at all; you could keep with Batman and we could keep with a Joker with a slight conscience (ie Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral. Though, I never thought my teams were really 'neutral' like the druids or mercenaries, I like to think they're AAA - Above All Alignments).

This could make some very interesting RPing aspects, where we perhaps don't always see eye to eye, or we see each other as strange because of our slightly differing things we do. Like a family where one is from the city and one is from the country, they act different, talk different, and believe different things but they're still family and love each other. We could be loyal to each other and all, but there could be enough strife to make it different and interesting. We'd be the strange, insane half cousins and you'd be the sophisticated uncles that own stuff :P.

On an off note, this could make a very interesting RP with this team if we put it together vs. Agua's little handmaidens.
Sounds like the FBI and the CIA. Both the US government, but they definitely have their own agendas.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Quote:
What's wrong with Kittens?
*Hides in corner*

Name: KittenGirl2000
Reason(s) for Joining: Wolves are awesome. ^^ And Cute. And i wanna beat Aqua with you in Team Rp IV.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Quote:

Scott, I really like the idea of it being an alliance or horde with two subgroups. It would definitely make for some awesome RPing. And, like you said we wouldn't have to figure out new names and rules and stuff, just one name for the alliance of our teams and how to make a thread for it. Or would we need a thread for it? I think we would... it'd be rather silly having to go back and forth between our two team's threads all the time...

As for the name, does anyone like the Perilous Alliance of Cullen Kin? That way our whole group could be called the PACK and then our two subgroups could be The Cullen and the Perilous Ones or something like that... *is just throwing out ideas*

And Welcome to the team Kitten^^. Love the Avvi btw.

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 01-07-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Right, my 'handmaidens' know how to operate low-flying aircraft. We'll go Sarah Palin on you guys. ;)
Old 01-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Right, my 'handmaidens' know how to operate low-flying aircraft. We'll go Sarah Palin on you guys. ;)
You're going to make interviews in places where a man in the background is killing a turkey and start to suddenly look a lot like Tina Fey, and vice versa?
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
You're going to make interviews in places where a man in the background is killing a turkey and start to suddenly look a lot like Tina Fey, and vice versa?
That's only after we shoot you guys from a low-flying aircraft, and then put a bounty on all of you that can only be collected if they bring in your legs.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
That's only after we shoot you guys from a low-flying aircraft, and then put a bounty on all of you that can only be collected if they bring in your legs.
Hey, I didn't even choose a team yet. :I
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Oh... Umm... Join Aqua?
Old 01-08-2009, 02:24 AM

Quote:

I am cool with all parts but the name....That name sounds lame. Really.

Quote:
Meh. Same old same old.

Quote:
Whatever the name of this team is going to be.

TEAM. Go TEAM!

Hop, Step, Jump~

Old 01-08-2009, 02:31 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Yeah. I like Scott's idea behind the team. However, we still need a name. Because of Scott's idea, I'd go for a generic, but meaningful, name.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
Yeah. I like Scott's idea behind the team. However, we still need a name. Because of Scott's idea, I'd go for a generic, but meaningful, name.
I want a name that is crazy but intresing at the same time.

The Symphony of Howls?

Hop, Step, Jump~

Closed Thread