Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 05:58 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default [TEAM RP VI] The Pack

The Pack
The 'Phantom Alliance of Cultured Killers (Symphony)'

Welcome, my dear pup, to the Pack. In this pack, loyalty is key, because if you cannot trust those who would be your allies then whom can you trust? Without loyalty and trust all would fall apart, which is why the pack travels together and takes care of their own. We are the wolves that stalk at night, and though we pride ourselves in our power together our wolves have the strength to live as a lone wolf if need be.

We have a mixed group of people from the smartest to the craziest of men. What keeps our group together is the goal of mixed, the power of the individual brought together in the weave that is the whole. We spread the sickening music that brings men to their knees and women to the ground.

There is truly no real goal to be seen from the surface, or from the eyes of anyone not in the Pack. A group that changes like the wind. Each member operates individually but operates as a whole. Some revel in the delight in slicing a man's flesh, while others just want to help save those living on the Earth, but both follow the rules of the Pack and work towards our current goal. As insane or corrupt those are they are still loyal to the Pack to the end.

Most of us believe in rituals or our strange code of conduct, something very important to the Pack. Whether that be a loyalty test for new members, a bond to bring friends closer to one another by sharing blood, or personally hunting down and taking care of a pack member who has betrayed the Pack, we are slightly superstitious as well. New members are tested strenuously before allowed into the group, but when they get in their are welcomed to a group of friends and trustworthy allies despite the nature of some of those in the group. Because we are such a small-ish, close group we would rather not attack directly, instead stalking until we find a weak point to strike out at, or waiting for a single member to stray from their own group.

Where insanity and intellect meet is where The Pack can be found.

The Sign Up

Name:
RP Experience:
Why You Want to Join:

Members
Alpha Male: The Dr. of Scott
Alpha Female: Michelle

Omega Wolf: K_Pop
Member:
Member:

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 01-07-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Phantom Alliance of Cultured Killers Symphony

For later. For sure.

For Later for sure.

Old 01-06-2009, 05:59 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Nice team you got there, Scotto and Chars!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:06 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Phantom Alliance of Cultured Killers Symphony: I like symphony

Nice team, Mikey.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:11 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Phantom Alliance of Cultured Killers Symphony: I like symphony

Don't you just love the time honored tradition of people coming here and saying "I like your team! I know you're looking for members, so good luck!" It's rather like torture to me... which is why I've decided to participate. Can't pass up an opportunity to whittle away at the opposition before the big event even starts, right?

Good luck with the team guys, it looks great! Hope you get some members eventually!

Old 01-06-2009, 06:34 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Where did the "Symphony" come from? oO
Hmm...sure, I'll be joining the pack. ^^

Name: k_pop (or Kris works ^^)
experience: uhh...the Parody WAR. But, I'm more confident now.
Why do I want to join?: Sounds too cool to pass up, and I think I'll like the non-designated team! ^^
Old 01-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

The 's' was basically Mikey adding in something completely random for the hell of it, I'm still shooting for just 'The Pack' because 'Packs' just doesn't make as much sense. I'll just wait until he loses his crazy obsession with the word :P.

At any rate, welcome to the team pop.

And Braniac, there's no whittling when the opposition likes the posts of interest, joining or not :P. In other words, BOINGFWIP.

Also, because I was going through my photobucket ...

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 01-06-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:34 PM

Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Where did the "Symphony" come from? oO
Hmm...sure, I'll be joining the pack. ^^

Name: k_pop (or Kris works ^^)
experience: uhh...the Parody WAR. But, I'm more confident now.
Why do I want to join?: Sounds too cool to pass up, and I think I'll like the non-designated team! ^^
Because it is awesome. haha.

Yeah. See we not evil. Nor good. We are something in the making. Still welcome to the team Pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
The 's' was basically Mikey adding in something completely random for the hell of it, I'm still shooting for just 'The Pack' because 'Packs' just doesn't make as much sense. I'll just wait until he loses his crazy obsession with the word :P.

At any rate, welcome to the team pop.

And Braniac, there's no whittling when the opposition likes the posts of interest, joining or not :P. In other words, BOINGFWIP.

Also, because I was going through my photobucket ...

That is going to take a while. Still if not going to put the s in then change the P to Psychoic.

Still do I smell the return of the Beheading King?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Don't you just love the time honored tradition of people coming here and saying "I like your team! I know you're looking for members, so good luck!" It's rather like torture to me... which is why I've decided to participate. Can't pass up an opportunity to whittle away at the opposition before the big event even starts, right?

Good luck with the team guys, it looks great! Hope you get some members eventually!
Good luck. It takes a lot of work to whittle me. Really I just crazy so yeah.

HOp, Step, Jump~

Closed Thread