Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-10-2009, 02:50 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

Alright.....to better understand this RP....uh, Dragons are the last creatures on Earth, because the humans created some sort of superweapon foooorrrr, some reason, but it managed to destroy all living things except. And the dragons are, trying to survive?.........................Ok, sounds good, reserved me. Lemme draw a pic of my dragon.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:19 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Oh my dear, this caught on alot of attention.

Anyway, thanks Alex (Yes, I'm going to still call you that for as long as I live) for making an acception for me.

I'll start my SU's in the morning, since thats as soon as I can start them.

I despise and loathe being sick.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:25 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

Name: Duo
Dragon Breed: Furred
Sexual Orientation: Straight as that stick over there....without the crook
Appearance: Drawing up my pic now...
Personality: Duo isn't the best person to hang out with. You know those times when you just want someone to lie just so you can feel better? Not with him you will, because he give to you straight, weather you like it or not! He can be a bit crude also, but don't let that stop you from getting to know him better. On the inside, he's practically a baby, still growing up and learning.
History: (Not Optional, but length isn't important. Quality, not quantity.)
RP Sample: (Just a quick example. Only needed on one character.

I'm not done yet, I think I can finish later today.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay, my SU's finally. *sniff* I...hate...being...sick...*coughs*

Name: Ategai
Dragon Breed: Cross (both Fur and Scale)
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but he really doesn't take interest in personal relationships at all.
Appearance: (I'll get my pic soon then explain)
Personality: Ategai isn't really a bad guy. Okay, he is. He cares for only posession and himself, and some would say he's on the virge of becoming a Drake, then again, he's way too smart for that to happen. Ategai likes conflict and fighting more than anything, and with his physical power and physique he usually wins against the unprepared. He has little sense of manners and will be as ruthless as to attacking a younger dragon to get what he wants. However, he isn't all corrupt as explained. All his vast knowledge gives him an edge over being attacked by the nobility, and if he owes someone, he'll be decent to them and usually listen to them to a certain tee.
History: How did Ategai become a crossbreed is the big question. When he was much younger, Ategai was very cocky and overconfident. At the time, he wasa Scaled breed with slow wing develoment. You could say he was a runt. Anyway, he had known about the dragon's limit in above ground terrain, however, he thought he was different. Ascending above ground, he explored the unbearable conditions for a week. He knew he had been up to the usual limit and was starting to feel its affects. However, he continued for one day more, and collapsed, then another day passed and he was sure to perish. However, someone brought Ategai back underground, though he was nearly dead, they brought him to an underground water supply hidden in a large vein of quartz that was meant to be high in natural minerals and antitoxins.

Still, he did not rise, so afte a week he was assumed ded by the dragon looking after him, who was different from the one who found him. He remained under a grave of piled stone for seventy five years. Until he awakened.

When he woke up, his original apprearance change dramatically; there was now a fine fur growing underneath his scales and a mane of fur coming from the to of his head, and down his spine until it reached his torso. What was the oddest thing of all was that his positioning on his back, moved what were his wings down unde his forelegs, and his wings were mutated by the poisons and now looked like a second set of arms.

Since then, Ategai holds keeper to the quatrz lake, as he calls it, and has burrowed tunnels and networks for the last hundrd and three years, building up his physique. No one has really seem him since then, but his reputation is starting to grow as the 'Demon's Dragon'.

Other: Since Ategai is a crossbreed Dragon, he can't fly, but has obtained the ability to dig and can run on land, or ground rather quickly, which also adds to climbing. His melee attacks are very powerful, but rather slow, and he can't breath much more that a few short blasts of fire at a time.

RP Sample: I'll get one if I have too.

Name: Rokyneear 'Rokyn'
Dragon Breed: Scaled
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Rokyn is a basic European class Dragon. His triengular head is crested with a set of eboy horns all around it, and his wings and claws follow the same obsidian gleam. He has a long neck that fashoins into a husky yet somewhat regal apprearance, and his lanky but muscular legs hold him up proudly and a nice long whip-like tail to finish it off. His hide is a deep crimson that lightens to a golden hue as it goes from his spine to his underbelly. Lastly, his eyes are a luminous amber, though some say that's where most of his charm is.
Personality: Rokyn is very noble, has experience and wisdom to spare. He is very patient, and doesn't like to lie, or butter up a situation just to make someone feel better, but he will if he has to. He does't really care if someone uses his nickname or his full name. Rokyn will fight if nesecary, and is very honourable when it comes to combat, which often ggets him caught up in duels with other dragons.
History: Rokyn has always been admired for his wisdom, since he learned how to speak it seems that's been most of what's coming out of his mouth. He's always helped the younger ones and doesn't do much for himself. He gew up, mostly raised by his father in a normal life. Once he was allowed to go out on his own, is where he met a Furred dragon. He didn't have a name of his own, or at least one that he could remember, so Rokyn offered one of his. Shortly after that, Rokyn found Ategai being brought from the surface by the same dragon, and took him to the Quartz lake. After a week he burried him in a quarry of stone, unknowing he was still alive.

Name: Santos
Dragon Breed: Furred
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Santos follows the same colouring as Rokyn does, only the mane of his fur is tipped black until it reaches the end of his tail feathers and his claws are all white. The only contrast is sparkly blue eyes, which alot of dragons pay attention to.
Personality: Santos is clumsy at times, and hates to disappoint others. He isn't very strong, but it makes up in dexterity. He can be shy and timid, but stands up for his fellow dragons, though usually get's beaten up badly because of it. He's been intimidated by what happened to Ategai above ground, so doesn't really wish to return to the surface.
History: Santos was left as a child by his family during a cave in. though he met up with them again decades after, when they asked him his name, he could not remember. Even the mention of his own real name didn't not tune any familiarity in his memory. When he met Rokyn later on, he was given a name from him, since it was one Rokyn 'could spare'. Santos didn't know about the above ground world, so was intrigued at first when he 'found' it. Shortly, he found Ategai, and saved his life. After that, he went on, trying to find out where his memory was hiding (metaphorically speaking) and has made a few friends along the way. He checked one time on Ategai's grave, and found him deformed, but alive. He kept his life a secret, but has Ategai in debt to him, of which he still as to pay.

Other: Santos has scars on the back of his head where a sharp rock hit him during the cave-in, and how he lost his memory.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:17 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

dittio716, you are reserved, and Saraibre-chan, all I need is an age on the last one and I'll accept you once that is decided.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-17-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:54 AM
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
dittio716, you are reserved, and Saraibre-chan, all I need is an age on the last one and I'll accept you once that is decided.
I would like to note to both Crystal and Sabi that Sabi's first two profiles are accepted.
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Old 01-18-2009, 07:02 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore Wolf View Post
I would like to note to both Crystal and Sabi that Sabi's first two profiles are accepted.
Oops... sorry. Forgot to say that, *insert nervous laugh*. Sorry about that.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Are we gonna wait for everyone to finish their SUs before we start?

Old 01-23-2009, 10:23 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Boy 0 View Post
Are we gonna wait for everyone to finish their SUs before we start?
That's what I'm waiting for, but it's also Nevermore Wolf's decision, so I also have to hear what she says.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

OK I'll wait. *gets a chair and sits down, then gets out a newspaper*