Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann
Default Cruise Academy [Sign Up]

WELCOME TO CRUISE ACADEMY

When your on a cruise you would think it would be all relaxation. But not in this life time. Here at Cruise Academy all of us students are trying to defeat the evil Dr. Shalkes (captain) and Dr. Selven (cruise director). Both were former mad scientist, but when they were goofing off in the laboratory, something happened. They knocked over a tube of Zenite sulfide, which is very deadly when used improperly. The chemical was pushed into the chemical Corate.

Together they created a mutation giving anything it came in contact with an ability. An ability to destroy things with a blink of an eye, fly, super strength, and agility. To determine what ability you would get depends on where the mutation hits you body. Dr. Shalkes and Dr. Selven both got covered in it when it exploded. So they got all of the powers. Now they work on a cruise ship (Cruise Academy), trying to destroy innocent students. It is our job to destroy Dr. Shalkes and dr. Selven while still maintaining and average life and school.

you can have, at the max, 2 abilities.

Rules

No godmodding
No flamming
Up to PG-13 romance
Small gore
Tell me If I Forgot anything

FORM

Name:
Personality:
History:
Description / appearance:
Ability(s):

Excepted
My-Little-star

RESERVED

My SU

Name: Heather Lawton

Personality:
Heather has always been a leader type. She loves the outdoors. She is a pro-swimmer (in her mind). Athletic, sporty, outgoing, your average teenager. She has a little bit of a temper though. If you got on her bad side you would wish that you were thrown overboard into a pool of sharks.

History:
She was neglected as a kid. She has an older sister who was the favorite in the family. Her parents were divorced. She tried to be tough through out her life but it was too much for her to handle. So she ran away to stay with her friend in their apartment complex. When she felt down she would swim away her insecurities.

Description / appearance:
Tall 5”8. Average size. Golden brown hair. Blue gray eyes. Scaly skin from swimming 24/7.sporty, but dresses like a prep.

Ability(s): Fly and super strength

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_

Last edited by Kayla Ann; 02-05-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: Cruise Academy [Sign Up]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla Ann View Post
WELCOME TO CRUISE ACADEMY

When your on a cruise you would think it would be all relaxation. But not in this life time. Here at Cruise Academy all of us students are trying to defeat the evil Dr. Shalkes (captain) and Dr. Selven (cruise director). Both were former mad scientist, but when they were goofing off in the laboratory, something happened. They knocked over a tube of Zenite sulfide, which is very deadly when used improperly. The chemical was pushed into the chemical Corate.

Together they created a mutation giving anything it came in contact with an ability. An ability to destroy things with a blink of an eye, fly, super strength, and agility. To determine what ability you would get depends on where the mutation hits you body. Dr. Shalkes and Dr. Selven both got covered in it when it exploded. So they got all of the powers. Now they work on a cruise ship (Cruise Academy), trying to destroy innocent students. It is our job to destroy Dr. Shalkes and dr. Selven while still maintaining and average life and school.

you can have, at the mx 2 abilities
First of all, this is just a Plot. you need a sign-up, rules, and a bit more. It's a good idea, but you just need to finish the RP with stuff like that.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Synester Offline

Send a message via AIM to Synester

Umm, aren't you missing a sign up? And the story is lacking .-. Why would they work on a cruise ship just to kill students? Would powers like that, wouldn't they try to take over the world or are they just stupid? BUt its you story, so I can't change that .-.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Lonliness Offline

First you need rules before you post this
Old 02-05-2009, 01:36 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Name: Taylor Isaacs

Personality: She is a diva. Its all her all the time. She likes to think that she's the "Queen Bee" but she knows that she isn't. She is a really sweet, caring girl once you get past her "It's all about me" personality.

History: Her parents were murdered when she was only 12. After that was when she first became a diva. She became attention hungry when people suddenly started paying attention to her. Along with her parents she also lost her younger brother.

Description / appearance: 5"4 not counting when she wears heels, but with heels she is about 5"6. She has beautifully layered bleach blonde hair with black on the underside. Her crystal blue eyes are what get to the boys.

Ability(s): Fly and Agility
Old 02-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-little-starr View Post
Name: Taylor Isaacs

Personality: She is a diva. Its all her all the time. She likes to think that she's the "Queen Bee" but she knows that she isn't. She is a really sweet, caring girl once you get past her "It's all about me" personality.

History: Her parents were murdered when she was only 12. After that was when she first became a diva. She became attention hungry when people suddenly started paying attention to her. Along with her parents she also lost her younger brother.

Description / appearance: 5"4 not counting when she wears heels, but with heels she is about 5"6. She has beautifully layered bleach blonde hair with black on the underside. Her crystal blue eyes are what get to the boys.

Ability(s): Fly and Agility
CONGRATS your excepted!

_
Old 02-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

So .... why are the kids on the ship?

Name: Derek Feyr
Personality: He is always nervous and shy, but when he's comfortable, he never stpos. He is athletic, and likes to be active. He rarely sits till which can be a problem, but he knows when he's pushing his limits. He is cool and collected, and not usually stressed about anything. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does, he goes into almost a beserking rage, which has landed him in some pretty serious trouble. He is a nature lover, and will do anything to be outdoors, weather permitting.
He fights with strategy, but prefers raw power. He can expertly use swords.

History:

Description / appearance:He is a 6'3 teen, so he's very slender and very lean. He's muscular, but only because he has no fat on his body, seemingly. His face has a few acne spots on it, but he loks almost normal. He has brownish-blonde hair and has green eyes tinged with blue on the outside. He wears black half rimmed glasses. He is almost always wearing a blue t-shirt and long jeans, and he carries a shoulder pack. He is only 175 lbs, so he is almost the definition of skinny.

Ability(s): Aqua-kinesis (control over water with the mind) and Metal-kinesis (control over metal with the mind)

Old 02-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsspkmnmaster View Post
So .... why are the kids on the ship?

Name: Derek Feyr
Personality: He is always nervous and shy, but when he's comfortable, he never stpos. He is athletic, and likes to be active. He rarely sits till which can be a problem, but he knows when he's pushing his limits. He is cool and collected, and not usually stressed about anything. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does, he goes into almost a beserking rage, which has landed him in some pretty serious trouble. He is a nature lover, and will do anything to be outdoors, weather permitting.
He fights with strategy, but prefers raw power. He can expertly use swords.

History:

Description / appearance:He is a 6'3 teen, so he's very slender and very lean. He's muscular, but only because he has no fat on his body, seemingly. His face has a few acne spots on it, but he loks almost normal. He has brownish-blonde hair and has green eyes tinged with blue on the outside. He wears black half rimmed glasses. He is almost always wearing a blue t-shirt and long jeans, and he carries a shoulder pack. He is only 175 lbs, so he is almost the definition of skinny.

Ability(s): Aqua-kinesis (control over water with the mind) and Metal-kinesis (control over metal with the mind)
they are on the boat for school then they get hit with the chemical.

and bout the abilities...... you need to pick one or two f the abilities in the RP. once you change it then UR ACCEPTED!

_
Old 02-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla Ann View Post
they are on the boat for school then they get hit with the chemical.

and bout the abilities...... you need to pick one or two f the abilities in the RP. once you change it then UR ACCEPTED!
ok ... well I just have to say that the list of powers you have is really limiting. I guess I won't join after all... sorry.