Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Supernatural RP Sign Ups

It has been 2 years since Sam and Dean Winchester had killed the Yellow-Eyed Demon. Also they killed off Lilith, the worse demon of them all, Bloody Mary, shape shifters, demons, and a whole lot of other supernatural creatures. Ever since the Winchester boys took out Lilith, along with a few other hunters, the world has been in peace. Not one demon attack had been taken place. Sam, Dean, and all the other hunters in the world had thought that after killing Lilith, the world was a better place. But something had happened.

Hell’s Gates were reopened again, sending the powerful seven deadly sins back into the world. They were so powerful that they were able to turn back the time, having the Yellow-Eyed Demon back, demons, Lilith, everything supernatural that the Winchesters had ever faced. Ruby, a demon that is playing on the good fields with the Winchesters, had sensed that Hell’s Gates were reopened. Ruby quickly went to Sam and told him. The Winchesters were shocked. They didn’t know what to do. This meant that the whole world would be in danger. But, something else had happened.

The psychic children had been around now. Sam is one of the psychic children. The psychic children are people who had demon blood in them. That means that they could move objects with their minds without breaking a sweat. There’s so much more that they can do. So know, Lilith is building up an army full of nasty demons to fight on her side. What’s going to happen to the world now? Is it going to be filled with demon and be destroyed? Or, will the world be saved? You decided. Are you on Lilith’s side? Or on the psychic’s side?

Rules:
~Follow ALL pe2k rules
~Try not to curse a lot
~There can be romance but keep it PG13
~Be kind to the other role players
~Be sure your posts are at least a paragraph
~No God-Modding
~No Bunnying
~Only join if your going to be dedicated to this rp and not let it die
~Have fun

Name:
Good or Evil:
Appearance: picture is fine
Personality: at least three sentences or more
History: at least three sentences or more
Other:

Accepted:
~Sonji
~Scalec
~SakuraRose
~Sealboyno1
~FeytoughedRanger
~Funnyguy91
~Metal Sonic
~Sir Aaron
~Chaostempest

Reserved:
~
~
~
~

My Sign ups:
Name: Ashley

Good or Evil: Good demon like Ruby

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...ed51.jpg?o=292

Personality: Ashley is a very nice girl. When ever she is on a case now she never gives up. She will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Ashley and her sister Ruby, who is 21 years old, try to stay in contact with each other. They need to stick together if they want to take down Lilith. It’s a little bit hard for Ashley to make any friends. She doesn’t really trust anyone.

History: Ashley and Ruby are sisters. They both became demons when they started to do witchcraft. They had sold their selves to a demon. Both of them were able to get away from the demon, but becoming demons their selves. Now Ashley and Ruby both have a very special knife. The knife can kill anything that’s supernatural, including demons. Ashley and Ruby had gone their separate ways, both having their knife.

Other: Ashley is a witch. Also she has her special knife that kills anything that's supernatural.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 02-06-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Supernatural RP Sign Ups

Could you reserve me please?

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
Could you reserve me please?
yeah, i'll reserve you sealboy. it's good to see that you want to join.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-06-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Sonji Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Kenny

Good or Evil: good, hunter, one of the physic children

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...00x320.jpg?o=3

Personality: Kenny doesn't trust anyone easily. He is a laid back person and tries to get the job done. Kenny prefers to work alone. He doesn't want to be responsible for anyone's life. He doesn't want someone else's blood on his hands. He keeps to himself and will get threw anyone who tries to get in his way.

History: Kenny grew up in a small town. His parents were hunters. His mother was the original hunter when she was a teenager. She taught Kenny's father, her husband, everything she could. Then when they had Kenny, they taught him everything that they knew. When Kenny was sixteen, his parents got killed during a hunt. They were both killed by a few demons. Now Kenny is on his own, no parents, no friends. All he has is his old car and ways to get around. Kenny has fake credit cards so he can go from motel and motel, and get his jobs done.

Other: He has a special pentagram symbol tattoo on the right side of his chest so he cant be possessed by demons.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonji View Post

Name: Kenny

Good or Evil: good, hunter, one of the physic children

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...00x320.jpg?o=3

Personality: Kenny doesn't trust anyone easily. He is a laid back person and tries to get the job done. Kenny prefers to work alone. He doesn't want to be responsible for anyone's life. He doesn't want someone else's blood on his hands. He keeps to himself and will get threw anyone who tries to get in his way.

History: Kenny grew up in a small town. His parents were hunters. His mother was the original hunter when she was a teenager. She taught Kenny's father, her husband, everything she could. Then when they had Kenny, they taught him everything that they knew. When Kenny was sixteen, his parents got killed during a hunt. They were both killed by a few demons. Now Kenny is on his own, no parents, no friends. All he has is his old car and ways to get around. Kenny has fake credit cards so he can go from motel and motel, and get his jobs done.

Other: He has a special pentagram symbol tattoo on the right side of his chest so he cant be possessed by demons.

nice sign up, your accepted.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Sonji Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ok cool. The physic children are any age right? Just like in the show?

Last edited by Sonji; 01-08-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
ok cool. the physic children are any age right? just like in the show?
yeah, just like how Sam is in his 20's and some of the other ones are in their teens or 30's. it's any age. now im just waiting for Sealboyno1 to finish his sign up and have a few more people join. then we can get started.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Sonji Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei Ochima View Post
yeah, just like how Sam is in his 20's and some of the other ones are in their teens or 30's. it's any age. now im just waiting for Sealboyno1 to finish his sign up and have a few more people join. then we can get started.
Ok yeah, i just wanted to make sure.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Ok yeah, i just wanted to make sure.
lol yeah. thats fine. we just need some more people now.....
Old 01-08-2009, 09:52 PM
scalec Offline

I'll try...I've never seen the show, so I might not be very good.

Name: Louis (prounonced Loo-ee)

Good or Evil: Good

Appearance: As Louis is a wolf demon and psychic hybrid (Is that possible on the show? If not, I'll change it), he has shaggy hair and pointed ears. His teeth are sharp and pearly white, accenting his sharp, yellow eyes. For clothes, he wears black, white, and grey camo pants and a tight, white long sleeved shirt. Oh, and he has a tail.

When in wolf form (again, possible?) he is two times the size of a regular wolf and snow white. He can use powers from psychic, but they are extremely weak so he chooses to use wolf powers.

Personality: Somewhere between happy and silent. Louis trys to keep to himself, because he hates getting attached to people, but somehow always ends up in a group. When alone or angry, more of his wolf self shows, and he is reserved and cold. But if someone persists long enough, he turns out to be nothing more then a big puppy, waiting for attention and forming emotional bonds. If asked about this, he'd say something like, "My mind and my heart just don't agree with eachother."

History: Long ago when Psychics and Demon were still at wore, two from opposite sides, a female wolf demon and male psychic, fell in love. They ran away from the war, and became a couple. In time, they had a child, Louis. Realizing soon that a hybrid such as Louis would become a target, the family went into hiding.

As much as his parents tried, Louis was left alone at 9 when they were murdered by both Demons and Psychics. Whenever he dreams, he constantly sees his parents fighting for him and slautered, and it never stops.

Louis somehow got out of the whole ordeal unscathed, though he will never know how. Since then he has roamed the forests and the world, living as best he can.

Other:
Old 01-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I'll try...I've never seen the show, so I might not be very good.

Name: Louis (prounonced Loo-ee)

Appearance: As Louis is a wolf demon and psychic hybrid (Is that possible on the show? If not, I'll change it), he has shaggy hair and pointed ears. His teeth are sharp and pearly white, accenting his sharp, yellow eyes. For clothes, he wears black, white, and grey camo pants and a tight, white long sleeved shirt. Oh, and he has a tail.

When in wolf form (again, possible?) he is two times the size of a regular wolf and snow white. He can use powers from psychic, but they are extremely weak so he chooses to use wolf powers.

Personality: Somewhere between happy and silent. Louis trys to keep to himself, because he hates getting attached to people, but somehow always ends up in a group. When alone or angry, more of his wolf self shows, and he is reserved and cold. But if someone persists long enough, he turns out to be nothing more then a big puppy, waiting for attention and forming emotional bonds. If asked about this, he'd say something like, "My mind and my heart just don't agree with eachother."

History: Long ago when Psychics and Demon were still at wore, two from opposite sides, a female wolf demon and male psychic, fell in love. They ran away from the war, and became a couple. In time, they had a child, Louis. Realizing soon that a hybrid such as Louis would become a target, the family went into hiding.

As much as his parents tried, Louis was left alone at 9 when they were murdered by both Demons and Psychics. Whenever he dreams, he constantly sees his parents fighting for him and slautered, and it never stops.

Louis somehow got out of the whole ordeal unscathed, though he will never know how. Since then he has roamed the forests and the world, living as best he can.

Other:

it's not what happens in the show but it sounds so good. we will keep it. that can be a major twist in the story. the hunters wont know anything about that supernatural species so it should be interesting. your diffidently accepted
Old 01-09-2009, 01:07 PM
SakuraRose Offline
New Trainer

Name:Amber

Good or Evil: good, one of the physic children, and a hunter

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/g...girl.jpg?o=355

Personality: Amber is a outgoing girl. She can be feisty it times and doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. Basically Amber is happy all the time. The only time when she gets serious is when shes on a hunting job. When Amber is on a job then she plans to get it done.

History: Amber lives with her uncle Bobby now. The same Bobby that the Winchester boys talk to all the time. When Amber was a little girl her parents were killed by the Yellow-Eyed Demon. So then her uncle took her in. Bobby taught Amber pretty much everything there is to know about the supernatural. Now since she heard that the Yellow-Eyes Demon is back alive, she wants some major revenge.

Other: nothing really
Old 01-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRose View Post

Name:Amber

Good or Evil: good, one of the physic children, and a hunter

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/g...girl.jpg?o=355

Personality: Amber is a outgoing girl. She can be feisty it times and doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. Basically Amber is happy all the time. The only time when she gets serious is when shes on a hunting job. When Amber is on a job then she plans to get it done.

History: Amber lives with her uncle Bobby now. The same Bobby that the Winchester boys talk to all the time. When Amber was a little girl her parents were killed by the Yellow-Eyed Demon. So then her uncle took her in. Bobby taught Amber pretty much everything there is to know about the supernatural. Now since she heard that the Yellow-Eyes Demon is back alive, she wants some major revenge.

Other: nothing really
i like it, your accepted.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:13 AM
FeytouchedRanger Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Trilby (real name Terrence Railby)

Age: 19 (actually mid-30's, but Lilith's magic "turned back the clock")

Good or Evil: Good hunter working for the British Government

Appearance: http://www.sandara.net/2005/cg/trilby.jpg (or ask me if the link is broken)

Personality: He is a calm, collected individual who tends to be rational, maybe too rational. He has a tendency to under plan things

History: (From my fan-game) At the age of nineteen, He discovered that he had a knack of sneaking around undetected and with picking locks. He quickly became a "gentleman thief" whose trademark was the simple dark gray trilby hat he always wore. He was born an Anglican, but became an atheist after the death of his mother. That all changed when he was trapped in Defoe Manor in 1993 (Age 24)

(From the Defoe Series) What was thought to be a simple breaking and entering into Defoe Manor in the heart of England turned out to be a horrifying week he would never forget. He and a group of strangers were left to the mercy of a wraith. He and two other survivors managed to seal the wraith in it's old body and kill it, but that was only the beginning.

Trilby was caught two years later by Scotland Yard, but as part of a plea bargain, he began work for the Government, under the secret Ministry of Occultism, an elite group of hunters employed by the British. He quickly rose through the ranks, but slipped into a depression after the Clanbronwyn Incident, an event that made him slip into depression, but made him a believer in the supernatural.

Trilby was assigned to a case in the United Sates, to hunt down the demon Lilith. When he state-side, he quickly found Lilith, but she had the upper hand. She knew he was coming, and with him in her grasps, she put a curse on him that would change his life forever.

Other: No one knows his real name, so he tends to use it as an undercover name. The Clanbronwyn Incident happened in 1997. The wraith, who he named John Defoe, was actually part of a greater plan created by an extremely evil entity known as a pain elemental (Chzo). Because he assisted him unknowingly, he feels like the pain and suffering people suffer is somehow his fault.

Name: Arceus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 01-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Name: Xiac Kanoshi

Appearance:

Personality: Xiac is friendly and easy-going. He can make enemies as easily as he can make friends. He is funny and considers himself as a 'jester'. When his friends are hurt he will stop at nothing to protect them.

History: Xiac has been aware that there were demons and such all around him, but first found out when his parents died. They were hunters, good at what they did, but were killed when hunting. Xiac has always had a 'hole' in his heart since the 'incident'. He has always wanted revenge but keeps it hidden from others. He stays in his part of the area to protect the streets of his 'town' from the demons. He also has never met other hunters as he doesn't travel much.

Other: He carries a bō on him. Also I have never watched the series...

Name: Kenomo Arkasho

Good or Evil: Evil

Appearance: http://ui04.gamespot.com/867/blackheart_2.jpg (Black guy on the right)

Personality: Kenomo is usually sadistic and usually enjoys to kill people. It is like he hungers for killing, death. He enjoys watching his prey and then to pounce on them. He also enjoys his prey to scream or beg for mercy before they're killed.

History: When the hunters believed that all the demons where gone, he had to laugh from the shadows. He's always hidden himself from the beginning. The hunters never noticed his killings. Kenomo had always thought, how can you catch a shadow? A shadow is not a physical object. He had killed many, but his tentacles destroyed the leftovers of the bodies. He enjoyed how the hunters were gullible enough to believe that all demons where gone.

Other: Very sadistic and his tentacles are very strong. He can move them in all sorts of directions at once.

These good enough?

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 01-10-2009 at 11:42 AM.