Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [RP]

"Ha, I hear that... I'm Rin," the girl now known as Rin said. "And you?" (DarkAmethyst quotes)

Jess put a hand on Charko's neck and absentmindedly started to run her fingers across his scaly orange hide. She blew another bubble, a small one that popped instantly but sharply, before answering Rin. "The name's Jess. Nice to meet you I guess," Jess paused another second to collect the rubbery pink wad of gum in her right cheek so she could talk more clearly. "I know that it's not much, and don't think I'm the prissy authority kind of person-- I'm really not like that, just in case you're wondering, I'm the new promoted admin."

Jess pressed her lips together and blinked. The words her mind was throwing out just seemed to escape past her tongue into the open air without her consent. "I just don't know if I'm really the one to be in that position."

Out of a small sudden urge, Jess' hand flew to her ear. The one with the communicator. Just in time she realized what her body was doing and tryed to bluff by "adjusting" the piece clipped to her ear. Smiling with false accomplishment, Jess turned to Charko and clipped off one of the dual colored spheres from her belt.

"Sorry buddy," her smile turned to one tinged with slight regret, "I know you haven't been able to get out much, but I think it's best if you... yeah...." Jess said as she pressed the small button on the front to enlarge the orb.

Charko brushed it off nonchalantly It's alright, I don't mind. I know you mean well.

The large dragon-like Flame Pokemon was engulfed in a glaring red light before being drawn back into the miniature containment. Jess looked down at the ball in her hands for a second, before slowly attaching it back to her belt. She looked back to Rin and smiled sheepishly.

"That's my Charizard. I call him Charko. He was the first Pokemon I ever got when I was twelve," she explained briefly. Jess' mouth twitched slightly and took a quick glance back at the base. "I think we should head back in," she pointed her thumb back to it. ".... Actually... if you don't mind, since you were curious, how 'bout you come with me to see if Archie has any plans. Is that okay with you?"

"Do any of you have any idea why there is no activity this morning?" (Crystal_Momoyia quote) A voice swept into Jess' ears and she turned to face the source of said sound. It was another girl, Aqua, by the look of things, who had just asked the question.

"Well..." Jess trailed off a little. Three's a crowd... right? "No, we don't. Actually, I was just about to go back in and check with Archie, and Rin too, I guess," Jess motioned somewhat vaguely to the other girl. "That is, if you don't mind, Rin. You can go ahead and come along with us, too, if you don't mind either."

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 01-06-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:16 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Stephanie AKA Destiney
Team Aqua (Double Agent)
Team Aqua Base (Hoenn)
Stephanie neared the front of the Aqua bas. She now was holding Furret, her tail around her waist (that sounded weird). She noticed two other members of Aqua, but could not recall their name or rank. She calmly walked up to them.

"Do any of you have any idea why there is no activity this morning?" she asked politely.
OoC: Uh... *points up at quote* Stephanie was talking to Jess and Rin. Just thought I'd point that out since it seemed like Jess didn't even notice.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Oh, sorry ^^;; you musta posted that while I was in the middle of writing. I'll go edit that

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 01-06-2009, 11:22 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen_Mystic View Post
OOC: Oh, sorry ^^;; you musta posted that while I was in the middle of writing. I'll go edit that
OoC: That happens a lot, so no worries.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Kay. All good nice and edited with an answer ^^

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 01-06-2009, 11:45 PM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Mike
Team Magma
Magma Base

Mike was slightly disappointed in Britney's answer and wound up sighing, because of the absence of knowledge he had, and the day had just started. Mike began to walk away until he heard a growl, and he immediately turned around to see what was going on. Britney's Granbull seemed to be angered by something and was preparing to use Focus Punch. It turned and punched Britney straight in the stomach and sent her flying along with her glasses. At first, Mike was a little shocked at the randomness, but then he busted out laughing. Mike could even hear Typhlosion let out grumbling laugh. Mike couldn't help it, and hoped the girl didn't see his hysterical laughter.

"That made my day. Let's go eat something and then we can see what's going on" Mike asked. Mike walked to the bases cafeteria. Mike couldn't stop thinking about when Team Magma would finally do something, because it was starting to get more boring everyday.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master

Aero
Rebel
Petalburg Woods

A Honchcrow suddenly appeared, and Aero gasped.
"Wow, a Honchcrow eh?" Aero asked.
"Bleh, I beat those back when I was a Charmeleon," Charizard sleepily boasted.
"Fine then, you earn a rest anyways." Aero replied, pulling out his Pokeball and returning Charizard."
"Well, I think I've seen enough. I'm going now. To get revenge. On something, I do not know, but goodbye." Aero softly spoke.
"Swellow. Fly me somewhere again. And try not to dig into my hands this time."
Aero latched on to Swellow's talons and Swellow took off.
"Who was that guy?" Swellow asked as soon as they were a good distance away.
"I really don't know. But you know what? I was going to get you to battle but thought otherwise."
"Really? That's nice of you. Something's changing about you, Aero. You..." Swellow started, but couldn't finish.
"What's that?" Aero pointed down on the ground with one of his hands.
"I dunno, wanna go check it out? It looks like a blue thing. Let's go," Swellow confirmed his sights.
They swooped down, and as soon as they were close to the ground, Aero jumped off and got Swellow's pokeball and returned him.
"Thanks," Aero muttered.
Walking towards the blue object/thing, Aero soon realized that it was just a Pokemart.
"Well, what a drawback. Right when I thought I might have something to do or explore." Aero sighed aloud.
He walked in, but noticed there wasn't a human or pokemon in sight.
"Hello?" Aero called.
There was no answer.
Aero walked out of the door, and then looked back.
The Pokemart had turned into a Pokemon Center.
"Well, this is interesting."
He walked thru the door and looked around.
There were tons of Pokemon.
Even some legendaries like Zapdos or Entei.
"Hmm... Something is suspiscious."
Aero silently dropped 2 Pokeballs on the floor and his Ivysaur and Tyranitar popped out.
"Whats up Aer... Holy Arceus!" Ivysaur breathed as he looked around.
"No comment." Tyranitar added.
Tyranitar, earthquake. Ivysaur, jump as high as you can.
"Okay..." Ivysaur weakly answered.
"Sweet. Battle against legendaries." Tyranitar smirked.
Right before Tyranitar lifted his foot, all the Pokemon turned to Tyranitar and Ivysaur, and right before there eyes, turned into bunches of Tyranitar and Ivysaur.
Tyranitar stopped in mid-stomp, and Ivysaur hung on to the floor.
"Ditto." Aero breathed.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:00 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ash
Team Magma (Double Agent)
Outside Magma base

"Thanks. I hope they don't make me look geeky or something like that." (Crystal Momoyia quote)

Ash looked back toward the blue haired girl, "Nah, you look fine. Actually, you could even say..." he trailed off, figuring it better not to finish the sentence and risk embarrassing himself. Hearing a thud, he stopped and turned around, only to find Crystal back at his side, a somewhat weak smile on her face as she responded to his previous question.

"I'll go, too. I really haven't done anything around her except for fight that Destiney girl of Aqua. Maybe if I go Maxie will assign me something." (Crystal Momoyia quote)

She appeared fine, but Ash could see through the thin facade easily. He'd known Crystal long enough to be able to discern when something was wrong.

"Are you alright?"

Rin
Team Aqua
Outside Aqua base

There was some more silence after Rin's introduction as the girl ran her fingers absentmindedly over the scaly orange dragon-like Pokemon beside her. She blew another bubble, which popped somewhat sharply this time before beginning to speak again.

"The name's Jess. Nice to meet you I guess," she paused for a moment before continuing, "I know that it's not much, and don't think I'm the prissy authority kind of person-- I'm really not like that, just in case you're wondering, I'm the new promoted admin."

Rin nodded somewhat faintly at the information, though relieved at the statement(s) given. The girl, now known as Jess, appeared to be adjusting her earring now. Silence fell again, though Rin noticed what seemed to be a smile of 'accomplishment' come onto her face before she pulled out a familiar red and white sphere, speaking to the orange Dragon-type now. Rin didn't pay too much attention to what was said, though continued to watch as the Pokeball was enlarged, and the Charizard sucked back inside through the usual bright red beam.

"That's my Charizard. I call him Charko. He was the first Pokemon I ever got when I was twelve," Jess was speaking to her again now as she put the Pokeball away. Rin, again, merely nodded in response, allowing her to continue after another pause. "I think we should head back in," she directed a thumb back toward the base, ".... Actually... if you don't mind, since you were curious, how 'bout you come with me to see if Archie has any plans. Is that okay with you?"

Rin opened her mouth to answer, but shut it again soon after when another voice drifted their way.

"Do any of you have any idea why there is no activity this morning?" (Crystal Momoyia quote) Rin looked back to see another girl with long blue hair.

"Well..." Jess' voice was heard again as she answered the girl, "No, we don't. Actually, I was just about to go back in and check with Archie, and Rin too, I guess," At this, she motioned back toward Rin, "That is, if you don't mind, Rin. You can go ahead and come along with us, too, if you don't mind either." (all stuffs in green quoted from Frozen_Mystic)

"No, not at all," finally, Rin spoke again, a somewhat forced smile on her face. She wasn't used to the gesture, though it was mandatory if she was to form any sort of relationships with anyone, "Fastest way to kill out curiousity anyhow, right?"

Shinji
Rebel
Petalburg Woods

"Wow, a Honchcrow, eh?" Shinji heard the boy speak again.

Bleh, I beat those back when I was a Charmeleon, the Charizard commented, a drowsy tone to its voice.

"Fine then. You earn a rest anyways," the boy pulled out a Pokeball and returned the large Dragon-type. Shinji looked up to him again when he continued, the speech apparently directed toward him now, "Well, I think I've seen enough. I'm going now. To get revenge. On something, I do not know, but goodbye." (all dialogue quoted from Poke Master)

Honchcrow turned to look back at its Trainer as the boy pulled out another Pokeball and released his Swellow, instructing it to fly him elsewhere. Shinji, unmoved by the strange encounter, simply turned back the way he'd previously been heading as they took off, bringing Honchcrow no other choice but to follow.

What was that all about?

"I haven't the slightest clue," the lavendar haired Trainer responded, his hands hidden in the pockets of his jacket now. It was clear that for now, Honchcrow had the privilege to stay out, though it was obvious walking wasn't its favorite choice of travel. With a powerful flap of its wings, it took to the air, hovering over the trees above its Trainer. The leaves rustled from the breeze that kicked up when it'd lifted off, but no other signs of its departure were given.

OoC: I really need to do something with Hikari. xD;

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 01-07-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:15 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal AKA Britney
Outside Magma base
"Nah, you look fine. Actually, you could even say..." (DarkAmethyst quote)

I heard Ash say before I was hit. Even if he had continued, I wouldn't have heard what he said. He looked right at me, and I knew he saw right threw me. I was an open book to him.

"Are you alright?" (DarkAmethyst quote)

I sighed. I hated it when he saw threw me.

"I will be. Just suffered a Focus Punch to the stomach," I stated as if it were not a big deal.
Stephanie AKA Destiney
Team Aqua
Outside Aqua base
"Well..." Jess' voice was heard again as she answered the girl, "No, we don't. Actually, I was just about to go back in and check with Archie, and Rin too, I guess," At this, she motioned back toward Rin, "That is, if you don't mind, Rin. You can go ahead and come along with us, too, if you don't mind either." (all stuffs in green quoted from Frozen_Mystic)

"No, not at all," finally, Rin spoke again, a somewhat forced smile on her face. She wasn't used to the gesture, though it was mandatory if she was to form any sort of relationships with anyone, "Fastest way to kill out curiousity anyhow, right?" (all of this dialouge and text from DarkAmethyst)

"Okay, thanks. The name's Destiney, by the way," Stephanie, now it being a habbit to call herself Destiney.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-07-2009, 01:32 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash
Outside Magma base

"I will be. Just suffered a Focus Punch to the stomach." (Crystal Momoyia quote) Crystal responded to him as though it were nothing at all; just a mere scratch. Of course, that was how she'd always been; one of the toughest girls he'd ever met. He didn't really have the right to say anything, though, for he was exactly the same way.

"Ah.." he shot Granbull a somewhat hostile glance as Pikachu shifted on his shoulder. Looking back to his friend, he noticed faintly a thin line - more like a smudge - of red along her jaw. The natural instinct to wipe it away suddenly overtook his hand, which ventured up toward the said spot, allowing him to run his thumb over the red in an attempt to wipe it off. It was only after the action had occurred that he realized what he'd done.

Instantly retracting his hand, he averted his gaze temporarily to the ground while speaking again, "You sure you're okay? If needed, we can get you to the infirmary before I check in with Maxie."

Rin
Team Aqua
Outside Aqua base

"Okay, thanks. The name's Destiney, by the way," (Crystal Momoyia quote) the newcomer introduced herself, prompting Rin to do the same out of instinct.

"Nice to meet you," she spoke up again, "I'm Rin, though you probably already knew that from earlier."

Old 01-07-2009, 01:43 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal AKA Briney
Outside Magma base
"Ah.." he shot Granbull (I guess before Crystal returned him...) a somewhat hostile glance as Pikachu shifted on his shoulder. Looking back to his friend, he noticed faintly a thin line - more like a smudge - of red along her jaw. The natural instinct to wipe it away suddenly overtook his hand, which ventured up toward the said spot, allowing him to run his thumb over the red in an attempt to wipe it off. It was only after the action had occurred that he realized what he'd done. Instantly retracting his hand, he averted his gaze temporarily to the ground while speaking again, "You sure you're okay? If needed, we can get you to the infirmary before I check in with Maxie." (DarkAmethyst quote - all of it!)

I hid my slight blush. Shaking my head and waving my hand, I again smiled. I was sure he only did that because we were close friends, so why was I blushing?

"It's fine. I've been through worse, escaping death. I'm sure I can go through a meeting," I said with a small chuckle.
Stephanie AKA Destiney
Team Aqua (Double Agent)
Outside Aqua base
"Nice to meet you," she spoke up again, "I'm Rin, though you probably already knew that from earlier." (DarkAmethyst quote)

Stephanie naughed nervously. "I didn't catch y'all's name. I only arrived as the last word was spoken before I said something."

"You can be such an idiot," Furret sighed.

Steph absently petted Furret's head as she waited to follow the two other girls inside.
OoC: Stephanie's post sucked!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-07-2009, 01:45 AM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master

Aero
Rebel
Random Place, Hoenn

Suddenly, the ground shook.
Tyranitar and Ivysaur were thrown in the air, as was Aero.
The Pokemon Center vanished and the three were blasted spiraling into the air.
"Waaaahhh!" Ivysaur wailed.
"LIKE ZOMG!(Jk Real thing is right Here -->) Woah!" Tyranitar shouted.
"Ivysaur, Tyranitar, return!" Aero screamed, reaching for their Pokeballs.
Struggling, Aero barely was able to pull out the Pokeballs and retract the Pokemon.
"Must have been all of them using Earthquake." Aero explained to himself.
Meanwhile, he was just falling, waiting for the painful pain that would come next.
Luckily, he was over a lake without knowing it. He hit the water with a gigantic splash, sending waves toward the surrounding beach. Then, everything went black.

OoC: Hopefully this isn't God-Modding or anything. Can I be like, a few miles away from a Team Base? I don't like being alone D: lol

edit: Another short post by me. :P

.:[Duncan]:.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Nah, you're alright so far. You can be near a base if you want; just try not to cause any trouble, 'kay? =P (jk)

IC: Ash
Team Magma
Outside Magma base

Crystal shook her head and waved him off in response, giving a verbal answer a few moments later.

"It's fine. I've been through worse, escaping death. I'm sure I can go through a meeting," (Crystal Momoyia quote) she told him with a small chuckle.

Ash smiled slightly, glancing back toward Pikachu, whose ears were twitching now, picking up some distant sounds of activity. "We should probably get inside, then, before Maxie gets impatient..." He trailed off, turning back toward the base and starting forward somewhat slowly. His mind wandered back to what he'd done a few moments ago. What had truly caused him to do that? Sure, they were really close friends, but.. he'd never done anything like that before...

OoC: I'll wait for Frost to post again before I respond with Rin. Wanna make it longer than a one liner.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:19 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Just before I get Archie's plans underway, I would like to say that I got confirmation and permission from DarkAmethyst for the locations and... uh... stuff.... ^^;;;

IC:

Jess
Aqua Base
Team Aqua (Double Agent)

The girl with the Furret could now be called by the name Destiney. Jess nodded and tried to put on a smile that wasn't embarrassed. Meeting new people, especially those that were supposed to be your enemies was always just plain awkward. "Well, I guess I'll get my introduction out. I'm Jess, nice to meet you Destiney. And... like I said to Rin just a moment ago, I'm also the newest promoted Admin but... eh, I'm not really sure I want to be. But, whatever," Jess blew one last bubble before turning back to the base. Rin and Destiney walked a little after her. (Sorry for the slight bunnying there....)

Jess wasn't all that happy to be talking to Archie so early in the morning. She wasn't a morning person, he wasn't... well... her ideal of a boss. Who knows what he could throw on them. If anything. There was always that possibility. Weaving her way this way and that through the corridors and hallways, Jess stopped carefully outside of the Leader's room.

Her lightly tanned hand knocked lightly on the large blue door with the large Aqua Emblem painted onto it.

"Yes? Who is it? What do you want?" the PA system overhead the door rung out with Archie's gruff and intimidating voice.

Jess shifted her position slightly and cleared her throat. "It's me-- Jess. Archie, sir, me, and two of the others, Rin and Destiney, were hoping for a briefing, if you please," (gawd, comma village anybody?) Jess' voice, even after clearing it up, was still slightly wavery. Speaking and acting with the authority of an Aqua admin blah, blah, blah, pride, blah. Archie would be on her case for that, more than likely.

An agonizingly long second passed before his sliding door retreated into the sides of the walls at the middle. The Boss' office was actually quite formal, compared to who Archie really was. He sat in a blue cushioned office chair with his hands clasped, and a smug look on his gruff face.

"Jess. I'd like you to have more pride and confidence in your position now," his dark eyes narrowed oh-so-slightly, but it was menacing in its own way.

Jess' eyes wandered everywhere, before settling on the floor. "Yes, sir..." she mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, sir!" she managed to bark out, now with a fiercer look, at least she thought, in her eyes. .... It must have been. He sat back more relaxed now. Jess' lips were tight and pursed. "Archie, sir, we would all like to know if--"

"Yes, I know," he waved a hand to cut her off. "I know what you're here for, Jess. And in fact, I have the perfect mission for you. It's just your style. And your..." Archie's eyes looked past the red-headed girl to look at Rin and Destiny, "... your friends may tag along with you."

"Just my style"...? What does that mean? The words rang around nervously in her head for a moment. Being sure not to waver or sound meek at all, Jess was curious as to what he meant. "Sir...? What exactly do you want us to do?" She asked.

"Right, right. I'll get right to the point. You. All of you. I've been doing some research, and a reliable source of mine has told me a rumored location of Team Magama's new base. However, I'm still not entirely convinced. Route 115, just north of Rustboro City, is where it was said to be. I want you to prove it. And you have to be very careful with this matter, do you understand me?" Archie's voice lowered to a dangerous low towards the end of his sentence.

Jess pressed her lips tighter and nodded a slow and understanding nod. "I understand, sir. It is a little far from here, though, but I'm sure we can manage to get there before noon."

Archie nodded. "Yes. That's what I wanted to hear from you. You may leave now, all of you; dismissed."

Just as Jess was about to walk out the door, however, she heard Archie's gruff voice single her out.

"Jess."

It wasn't a question, statement, or anything. He wanted her attention. Now. She slowly turned her head to look at him.

"There's one more person I want to reccomend for your mission today. A newer recruit, but one with a lot of potential. Her name is Lori. She's currently bunked in room 210. I want you to wake her up and take her with you," his hands unclasped and crossed. He wasn't done. "And before you leave to do that. I want to make one thing clear with you."

Jess didn't move at all. She didn't say anything at all. She didn't even react at all.

"I want you to wear your uniform. Is that understood, Jess? As an admin among our ranks now you need to take up a sense of pride in your work. A sense of pride for the sea. Show this pride by representing not only the ideals and actions of Team Aqua, but by the look of Team Aqua."

A sour taste started to fill her mouth. Something like a mix of anger and regret. Still saying nothing, Jess simply nodded and walked out. The large blue door slammed shut behind her. Jess bit her lip. Hard. She needed to try and suppress anything brash she might want to do now.

Then it hit her.

Magma. Hideout. Scouting mission.

ANDREW.

Motivation sent an invigorating pulse through her body and seemed to put a bounce to her step. She'd get a chance to see Andrew. It wasn't likely they'd be able to see each other, especially in this situation, for a long time. May as well take this chance.

Room 210... Lori... Got it.

Lori
Team Aqua Base
Team Aqua (Double Agent)

A hard knock was heard on the door that blew the teenaged brunette right to her senses.

"Wha--? Huh? Oh, uh... Who's there?" her sleepy voice managed to yawn out. A second passed before another knock was heard.

"I said, who's there!" her voice was able to say without tired slurred words.

"Hi. My name is Jess. I'm the new promoted admin, and Archie has ordered me to take you along in a scouting mission. If you're not already, please get dressed immediately and come to the exit of the base. Once you're ready, we're all going to leave, okay?"

The voice was feminine and oddly sweet. Lori, confused as she was to the sudden awakening for such a matter, didn't question the apparent admin's orders and quickly donned herself in her striped black and white t-shirt and long pants with circles on the sides of either leg.

"Hm. Well. This should be interesting," Lori muttered to herself in a rather unpleased tone. "Man. I wanted to sleep in more...." her sentence ended in an annoyed sigh as she started to tie up her hair in the teal bandana embroidered with the cursed team's symbol.

Wiping her scowl from her face, Lori grabbed her belt, Pokeballs attached, and headed for the exit.

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 01-07-2009, 03:47 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Rin
Team Aqua
Aqua base

Jeez, what a sour attitude... Rin remarked mentally as she ventured away from Archie's room, where she and Destiney had previously been led before. From what she'd heard of the conversation between Jess and their team's leader, they were to go out and scout the area around Route 115, just north of Rustboro City, for any activity or possibly even the base of or relating to Team Magma. Not exactly the best thing they could've been assigned to, but hey, at least it was something to do. Better than waiting around in silence and boredom.

Judging from Archie's reaction to Jess not wearing her uniform, I should probably put mine on for this as well, no matter how much I hate it... Rin thought mentally, having finally arrived at her room now. She stepped through the eletronic sliding door leading into her room, heading straight for the dreaded uniform laying out on a somewhat random chest near the foot of her bed.

Slipping into the black and white striped shirt and blue pants with white circles cascading down the sides, she turned back around to look for the teal colored bandana that completed the 'look'.

After a few moments of searching, it was found lying in the floor, though how it had gotten there was unknown. Rin tied the headscarf securely around her head, deciding to keep her straw-colored hair in its current style. After grabbing her belt and adding it to the attire, she turned and headed back out of the room, turning swiftly on her heels outside the door to head down the long, twisting hallway(s) toward the exit.

OoC: Wee, a cup of failure. xD

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 01-07-2009 at 03:52 AM.