Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [RP]

OoC: G2G Bai ppl

Aero
Rebel
Petalburg Woods

"First flight, I assume?" The stranger asked.
"Ah, you shut your trap." Aero replied harshly.
He stood up, brushed himself, and looked to Charizard.
"We should work on the landing eh?"
"Maybe." Charizard said, confused temporarily.
Aero turned back to the stranger and asked, "I bet you cant do better."

OoC: Dont leave meh too far behind! :P

.:[Duncan]:.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:23 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

OoC: Oh god! I'm so sorry because I could have posted earlier, but right now I'm working on a SU thread with Nevermore Wolf. I'll post an IC post ASAP.

IC:

Crystal AKA Britney
Team Magma
Magma Base
"Yeah.. It's starting to make me kind of nervous," he joked, "Normally Maxie would have already had us out on some sort of mission or something." (DarkAmethyst quote)

"You, the great Ash, nervous? Don't make me laugh."

I chuckled slightly. Pushing my glasses to the bridge of my nose, I looked ahead. I noticed Lorielle and her Jolteon. Granbull growled until I placed my hand on his head. Rattata was calm on my shoulder. When I looked agian, I noticed a boy who's name escaped me.

"Hey Britney! Do you know what's going on?" (funnyguy91 quote)

"I have no idea, really," I replied, stroking Rattata's head along with Granbull's.

God I missed having Persian and Surge by my side. But if I had them out, Maxie might kick me out since I have had a past with Team Rocket. So that's why I'm Britney instead of Crystal in my Magma uniform. I sighed quietly, hoping no one would notice.
OoC: So sorry for not posting as my other three. Slight Writer's Block problem here.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-06-2009 at 03:41 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:15 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

Jess
Team Aqua (Double Agent)
Outside Aqua base (Hoenn)

Jess fitfully twidled her thumbs while sitting on her bed inside the base's quarters. It had been months since she joined Team Aqua under-cover, and Archie's plans to finally move about troubled her immensly. She'd done this sort of thing before, but... never on this scale. Heck. By now, she'd gained Archie's trust enough that he'd promote her to an admin (xP thanks Ammy <3)

But as an admin, the responsibilities were huge. The nightmare was only going to get worse and worse. Archie was too violent and arrogant. If he ever found out....

No. No! Don't think about that! Jess shook her orange head violently for a moment trying to get the thought out. Don't think about that! Think about the "how can's" and "what next's" instead of the "But if's!" She sighed. Over the past few days her confidence wasn't what it usually was. Jess sighed a short and staccato-ed sigh and looked at the small wall clock designed with the Team Aqua Crest.

It was early in the morning. The sun should be rising by now. Jess closed her eyes and flopped back fully onto the bed. She bit her lip and tried to summon up any motivation for her to move. Opening her eyes, they drifted to the right, homing in on what she could see of her ear, caged by vicious locks of thick hair. There was a mini communicator device that she always wore in her ear. It looked like an ordinary earring, which was good. Very good.

She groaned and slowly lifted her hand to press the small device. But this wasn't a good time. If Andrew was up, there's no telling what could be going on. Jess resisted the urge with disdain. Man. Boyfriends were just getting too uncontrolable these days, weren't they? Yeah, especially if he was a double agent too. Best off, stationed in Team Aqua's arch enemy's roster. Jess sighed again, this time long and drawn out, and frankly, just plain freaking tired.

"Ugh. Move you lazy bum. Move!" Jess whispered angrily to herself as she strained to stand up. It wasn't that she was in pain she just... well... laziness was her thing. That's just how she rolled.

Finally standing, Jess stretched a little to get herself to relax just a bit. But stretching for relaxation was nothing. Gum. Now that was her personal cure. Jess' hand dug into her blue jeans to fish for a stick or two of the sweet, pink, melon-flavored candy and popped them into her mouth. A smile started to inch its way across her face. Gum really was what she needed at the moment. Still, Jess paused for a moment to look at her jeans. Archie, much as he was proud of her strength and success, still wasn't pleased by her reluctance to wear the Team Aqua uniform.

She protested it was better for going out into towns. The Leader haughtily stated that it was Team Aqua pride. Yeah, pride. Right. Jess rolled her eyes and quickly passed the matter off. Who gave a crap?

Well, while her normal clothes were good for acting normal and blending in, they were still her clothes and she liked them. They were comfy. So, fully prepared not to go by rules, again, Jess slipped on her short sleeved, purple, hooded, waist jacket over her long sleeved black T-shirt and ran a hand through her thick bangs. She needed to get outside, even if just for a moment. Walking towards the door, Jess reached out to get her green visor with a Pokeball design on the front, but decided against it and pulled her hand back. Nah, she was only going outside for a minute or two so there was no need to wear it now. But looking right past the hat-rack, Jess quickly dove for her belt adorned with the red and white spheres that she prized oh-so-greatly. No matter where it was, you should always carry your Pokemon on hand.

Sighing one more last time, Jess carefully shut her door and walked down the hallway to the exit of the base. As she pressed a medium-sized blue button to open the mechanical door, warm light sunlight brushed against her face. Full force now, she closed her eyes a moment then open again to adjust to the light. Sunrise. It was beautiful.

Whithout thinking twice, Jess whipped around and pulled one of the orbs from her belt and gave it a light toss into the air. White light streamed from it and took the form of a large red-orange dragon with a proud fire burning from his tail. She embraced her Pokemon with motherly love.

"'Morning Charko," Jess said softly. "Isn't the sunrise pretty today?"

While most Charizard were known to be a little unruly, Charko was very tame and gentle. He brushed his snout against Jess' hair and laughed in his gruff, growling-like way.

Yeah, it is. Any particular reason you're outside right now? He tilted his head very slightly.

Jess let go of her very best partner and looked out to the large lake that was seemed to infinately stretch across the scenery. She shook her head.

"Nah... I just... I just needed to get out," Jess started to blow a small bubble in her gum that popped sharply. "I'm just feeling a little str--" She stopped in mid sentence when she noticed another Aqua member, a girl, walking back towards the base. Jess knew a lot of the faces in the ranks of Team Aqua, which was good, the only bad thing was that she could never remember names... she never really was good at that.

"Ah. Good morning," she raised her hand slightly to acknowledge the other girl.

OOC: AND HUZZAH! :D My first post isn't a cup of epic fail! *flaildances*

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 01-06-2009 at 04:39 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:59 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OoC: Wee, uber long posts of teh awesomeness. xD
@ Crystal: Ah, join the party. I have slight WB with some of mine, too.

IC: Rin
Team Aqua
Outside of Aqua base (Hoenn)

Boredom and silence. What a nice combination. It was odd that Rin hadn't let her Pokemon out to train just for the heck of it. Instead, she was headed back inside for more boredom and silence. What fun.

"Ah. Good morning." (Frozen_Mystic quote) Rin looked up, seeing another female not too far away. She recognized her faintly, though was unable to place a name. She allowed herself to grow closer to the girl before speaking herself.

"Good morning," a distant smile came onto her face as she responsed. Yeah, she wasn't exactly the nicest person around, but that was really only toward her enemies. She knew this girl was one of the possible admins, though she didn't know quite yet whether she had been promoted yet or not. Despite this, though, she went ahead and asked something, just to keep some silence broken, "Heard any plans or activity lately?"

Ash
Team Magma (Double Agent)
Outside Magma base (Hoenn)

"You, the great Ash, nervous? Don't make me laugh." (Crystal Momoyia quote)

Ash couldn't help but smile, shifting his gaze from Pikachu and Pike back to the blue haired girl at his side, who was currently pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Y'know, those really don't look that bad," the comment was out before he could stop it. He wasn't sure if Crystal had heard, though, for she was answering another boy at the moment. Something about the lack of activity. He heard Crystal's Granbull growl, but paid it no mind for the moment.

Shinji
Rebel
Petalburg Woods

"Ah, shut your trap." The boy rose to dust himself off. Shinji paid little attention to what else was said, homing back in at, "I bet you can't do better." (dialogue quoted from Poke Master)

Shinji smirked slightly, taking the comment as a challenge, though his reactions didn't show it. "I would probably bother to prove you wrong, but my Pokemon are worn from previous training." He'd put the Pokeball away again by now, his gaze shifting temporarily to the surroundings. He looked back to the boy, continuing casually, "Where exactly are you headed?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 01-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

Jess
Team Aqua (Double Agent)
Outside Aqua Base (Hoenn)

"Heard any plans or activity lately?" (DarkAmethyst quote) The other Aqua girl asked. Jess paused a moment, feeling slightly hollow.

"No," she managed to shake her head after a second or two. "None yet. I... didn't check in with Archie yet, but we'll see." Jess looked right at the sparkling lake, glowing with a pale light from the rising sun's influence. If she was going to pull a reasonable facade it was crucial to....

"Mm. Either way, I'm so glad that Team Aqua finally has a chance now. Of course, that blasted Team Magma's still in the way... but we'll be the first to claim the new world of the sea."

God that was corny.... Jess closed her eyes and scowled slightly. Nothing was going to be so easy anymore.... She blew another large pink bubble that caught a hole and deflated. As she pulled the gum back into her mouth with her tongue, Jess looked at the other girl.

"Say, what's your name? It's possible we may get paired on missions again and... well, paperwork doesn't really help me remember names very efficiently," Jess said, trying to lessen a little awkward silence.

OOC: Eh... P: maybe not my longest post, but it cuts it I guess. *shrug* Decided to change the font up a little bit. ^^

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 01-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Shadow finaly stepped out of the desert, the morning sun more visible on the open route.

"We would need the power of the legendary pokémon to make this easy. But to obtain them. Would be just as hard."

Shadow looked south, toward Slateport, and then turned his head to look North, looking up at the mountain volcano that lay far in the distance.

"Lady Fate has hand in all things, Scyther. Even now, we are faced with choise. We could turn north, and let this world remain as it is.. Do our best to save it from what they see as bad."

Scyther turned North, nodding.

"But to the south is where the hand of fate guides us. To Slateport. We can remake this world. Something.. that is nothing."

He turned and set off to the south, headed towards Slateport. Scyther looked slightly lost, swaying between both directions before finaly dashing after Shadow, slowing down when he caught up.

"Back then, I believed I, without feeling. Had true free will. But what emotion I remember, after Dusknoi fell. All, the feeling. Friends. Even I had made them. Though I did not look. And the pain of leaving. That is why I cut them out forever, Scyther. The pain of loss is absolute. That is why this world shall lose all... even pain.
The world.. the people in it, the pokémon. All slaves to emotion, puppets to fate."

Shadow stopped and turned around to Scyther, the mantis pokémon looked back up at his trainer.

"You disagree with this intention. Scyther. yet you do not stop me, you have more than enough power. You hope to stop me with your emotion, Scyther. But that will not work. None have the power to alter me.. not anymore."

He turned again and set off once again toward Slateport. Scyther shuffled for some time, pondering.. before darting off to catch up with Shadow once again.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

OOC: Jeez, lot of story to cut through.
IC:

Feyr
Team Aqua
Team Aqua Base, Hoenn

I was swimming in the lake with my water pokemon. They weren't quite ready for the day, so I thought a swim might bring up spirits. I was trying to train my Kabutops, Slade, how to try and hit something thats charging at you. For some reason, the mentality of the fossil pokemon stayed that things about to hit you would anyway, so why not let them. I was alternating Aeris, my Fearow, and Jaws, my Sharpedo, making sure that Slade ultimately could take cherges from anywhere. I yelled, "Jaws, lets go!" The shark pokemon started thrashing at first, and then came at Slade like a torpedo, accelerating quickly. "All right Slade, wait until he's in front of you, and then hit him hard." I waited as Jaws crossed the lake and was in front of Slade. Slade, in the perfect ninja draw, drew his blades up and smashed Jaws to the side. I was surprised. That was trhe first time today. "Ok Aeris, your turn." The Fearow went into a dive bomb, and Slade swung too early, Aeris knocking him underwater for a few seconds. I sighed. Maybe the first one was a fluke.

My other pokemon out of their pokeballs, a Relcanth called Chronos and a Swampert named Poseidon, were lounging around, just relaxing for a swim.

I wonder what Archie has planned today?

Old 01-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master

Aero
Rebel
Petalburg Woods

"Where exactly are you headed?" The stranger asked.
"I'm not going anywhere till I train my Charizard the landing." Aero muttered loudly.
"Ah, you shut your trap," Charizard laughed as he mocked Aero.
Aero gave him a dirty look, and then said to the stranger, "I have some Hyper Potions in my backpack, if you want to use them."
He slung his backpack around and took out 2 Hyper Potions.
Then he sprayed Charizard with one of them.
"Ahhh..." Charizard said in an almost soothing voice.
"The other one's for the pokemon that you said that can fly."
Aero smirked again, and suddenly shouted, "Go! Swellow!"
"Hola!" Swellow cried.
Swellow looked back at the broken tree and said, "Haha, first landing, eh Charizard?"
Charizard shrugged and fell asleep.
Aero tossed the Hyper Potion to the stranger, and then waited patiently, leaning on a tree.

OoC: Hi ppl :P

.:[Duncan]:.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Sarayn and Kami
Rebels
Pacifidlodge (Hoenn)

Sarayn was waiting for Kami outside the Pokemon Centre, swaying with the waves as the water lapped up against her bare feet on the wooden walkway, suspended in water. Brio was out chasing by prissy Corsola about half a mile away from the floating town, so that her playfulness wouldn't upset the people who lived here.

Kami came out of he building, walking steadily as he had no sea legs, and neither did Kimber, as the Sableye was clinging to the hood of his sweater.

"So, if we're trying to stop Team Galactic, why are we in Hoenn?" He asked, watching the floating bridge.

Sarayn whistled for Brio. "They haven't moved yet, and besides, you need to take a break."

"I thought there were rapids between here and Slateport."

Brio returned, shaking off the access water fom her scales. "That's why we're flying." Sarayn mounted the back of her Dragonite as she spoke.

Kami made sure he had a steady footing before he opened up a Heal Ball, holding a very odd minded Altaria. Surprised by the water, it took him fifteen minutes after falling into the ocean to dry his cottony wings off, and was capable of carrying Kami.

"It'll be a short flight, we'll land on the beach." She explained, having Brio move farther ahead then Mistin.

OOC: Bad start but considering I wasn't sure how, that'll have to do.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:04 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Shinji
Rebel
Petalburg Woods

Shinji instinctively caught the potion thrown to him, looking back up to the boy for a moment or so before reaching around to where his Pokeballs were kept, picking off the one of his choice. He enlarged it silently, pulling it back around and tossing it into the air. A bright light emitted from within, traveling down to materialize into his Honchcrow at his feet. The large, blue bird Pokemon looked around for a moment, its ruby tinted eyes settling on the lavendar haired Trainer before it.

Shinji said nothing, just turned the Hyper Potion toward his Pokemon and sprayed it. Honchcrow appeared clearly relieved and refreshed afterward, looking up at the stanger and his two Pokemon now with curiousity.

What's going on?

Rin
Team Aqua
Outside Aqua base (Hoenn)

"None yet. I... didn't check in with Archie yet, but we'll see." There was a brief pause before she continued, "Mm. Either way, I'm so glad that Team Aqua finally has a chance now. Of course, that blasted Team Magma's still in the way... but we'll be the first to claim the new world of the sea."The girl was looking at the lake now; a slight scowl had formed on her face. After another moment of silence, she blew a small pink bubble, which deflated soon after. Once the pink substance had disappeared into her mouth again, she looked up to Rin, "Say, what's your name? It's possible we may get paired on missions again and... well, paperwork doesn't really help me remember names very efficiently." (all dialogue quoted from Frozen_Mystic)

Finally, Rin herself spoke, her own gaze shifting to the lake now. She could see someone in the distance with their Pokemon; most likely training or just goofing around. "Ha, I hear that... I'm Rin," she looked back to the girl, "And you?"

Old 01-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

[Lorielle-Double agent(Team Magma/rebel)-Magma base]

Pike yipped an excited greeting as Pikachu came up. Lorielle knelt down and scratched it behind it's ear,. then stood up again, looking back at Ash.

"Hey, Ash!" She called, "Maxie wants to talk to you, he's in his office!"

I honestly do not know how you put up with Maxie, Lori. Pike grumbled. He's just downright mean and cruel. Pike was silenced instantly when his trainer looked down at him. Sorry, Lorielle....

Lorielle kenlt down again and lifted Pike into her arms, hugging him close.

"There's not a thing in the world that would make me mad at you. Annoyed, maybe, but not mad," Lorielle murmured softly, putting him down. "C'mon, let's go. It's gettin' a little warm in this outfit, I need to change."

Lorielle tossed a ball into the air, her Arcanine, Hunter, stood looking at her. He cast a curious look at Ash. Then lowered himself to let Lorielle on.

"Hearthome, please."

Quite a distance.

Can't the brave Hunter handle it? Pike teased, clambering on after his trainer. Hunter growled and took off like a rocket.

[Brett-Rebel-Lilycove]

BRETT!!! Flgon suddenly shrieked. Brett nearly toppled into the coean, he whipped around, glaring at Flygon.

"What?!" Brett gasped, his breathing rapid from his fright. Flygon sighed and nodded to the Pokemon Center. Brett shook his head. "You go ahead, girl."

Brett, you'll freeze out here.

"I'm just thinking."

Can't you think inside?

"Not extremely well, no." Brett murmured, he looked at Flygon. "Can you fly me to Hearthome?"

So you can get your death warrant? Absolutely not.

"Please? I need to talk to her," Brett pleaded. Flygon grumbled something about his idiocy (Dunno if that's even a word) and allowed him to climb on, then flew off to Sinnoh.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:28 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash
Outside Magma base

"Hey, Ash!" Lorielle suddenly called out to the raven haired man (still getting used to that xD;), bringing him to avert his gaze from Crystal to her and Pike. "Maxie wants to talk to you, he's in his office!" (Entei_3000 quotes)

Ash nearly froze in place at the announcement. He started to ask Lorielle if she had any idea what he wanted him for, but she and Pike had already climbed onto Hunter, whom she'd just let out of his Pokeball, and were gone now. He sighed softly, looking down to Pikachu, who was now turned toward Crystal and himself, a somewhat concerned expression on its face.

Ash looked at the ground for a moment, ascending the front steps of the base soon after. He knelt down at Pikachu's side, scratching it behind the ear absentmindedly. His mind was now plagued with the curiousity of what the Magma leader could want to talk to him for. He hadn't done anything bad recently, had he? The last time he'd gotten called into Maxie's office on a oddly quiet day, he'd received a fairly severe lecture, though over what he couldn't remember now.

He rose as Pikachu scampered up his arm and onto his shoulder, looking back to Crystal.

"I guess that means I have to go back inside now, then. Or you waiting out here, or coming inside as well?"

Old 01-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Nova
Rebel
Jubilife City, Sinnoh

I sigh, smiling. The bench outside of the contest hall is quite comfortable, despite it being made out of hard oak. I`m watching the traffic go by the somewhat busy street. The city is quite busy already, the morning go to work rush I`m guessing. Back in Olivine`s North Shore area, most would walk to work. Here, however, everyone is using some sort of car.

"Cool!" chirped the light grey cloud-like Pokémon, Castfrom. At least he`s not suffering from contest anxiety! In fact Weather is looking at the huge contest hall behind the bench. It`s a big red colored dome with deep blue trimming along the door and windows. The roof is also this color.

"Neat, eh? That is where ribbon number five is!" I said, in a cheerful tone. I figure Weather picked up on my happy mood, as he starts to dance around. I giggle at the goofy dance, he`s hovering around crazily now!

"Number five" he repeats, slowing down. I nod simply, still amused by the "dance". I can understand getting exited for your first contest. I remember mine, I had greatly underestimated the amount of people that would show. I froze up and lost in the basic round. I smile simply, boy have things changed! I really wouldn’t go back to that point, however, back then I had my best pals. I simply sigh, thinking of them saddens me. "Something wrong?" asks Weather, a confused look on his face.

"Nah!" I lie, bringing my happy voice back, which seems to satisfy him. I know Asuka and Lilac wouldn`t have bought that, but I`m glad Weather did.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Shadow finaly reached Slateport, Scyther walking beside him like a bodyguard. He had avoided the challanges of all the trainers on his way.. He had but one intention.

He wandered to the town's marketplace, it was deserted, it seemed few had risen so early to man their stalls today.

"No good. We need a larger collection of fodder."

Further walking, Shadow came apon the large boathouse where the workers built their ferries and ships. Outside there was a worker, leaning against the side of the building with his eyes shut, seemingly trying to catch abit more rest thismorning before his hard work.

Shadow slowly approached, dropping a pokéball that released Alakazam someway on this trail.

He stopped infront of the worker, who jumped and opened his eyes quickly, shivering of apparent cold.

"Alakazam. Try it."

Alakazam stepped forward and held out both arms, the worker had little time to protest before a ray of purple light latched to his forehead, the other end attached to Alakazam.. it seemed to be draining something from the man.

OOC: Trying to make Shadow more of a villain.. is.. difficult.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:58 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal AKA Britney
Team Magma Base (Hoenn)
"Y'know, those really don't look that bad." (DarkAmethyst quote)

I wasn't sure if he meant that as a joke or if he really meant it. I smiled either way. I felt Granbull tense under my hand, but I ignored it. Probably not the best thing to do.

"Thanks. I hope they don't make me geeky or something like that," I replied with a chuckle.

Little did I know Granbull was getting ready to use Focus Punch. I felt the turning movement but was unable to avoid it. He hit me in my shomach and sent me flying a few feet. Rattata was able to jump off of my shoulder before I was hit. My glasses lay a foot from me. Rattata got them and handed them to me. Granbull was the newest member of the team and still did not respect me. I pulled out his PokeBall and returned him, sitting up and whipping the blood from my lips and jawline. I put my fake glasses back on as Rattata jumped on my shoulder before I stood up.

"I guess that means I have to go back inside now, then. Or you waiting out here, or coming inside as well?" (DarkAmethyst quote)

I walked over to him, again on his left. I was in pain, but I did my best to hide it. So I smiled weakly when I caught up to him.

"I'll go, too. I really haven't done anything around her except for fight that Destiney girl of Aqua. Maybe if I go Maxie will assign me something," I said plainly. I knew Destiney was Stephanie, but I never gave that information out.
Stephanie AKA Destiney
Team Aqua (Double Agent)
Team Aqua Base (Hoenn)
Stephanie neared the front of the Aqua bas. She now was holding Furret, her tail around her waist (that sounded weird). She noticed two other members of Aqua, but could not recall their name or rank. She calmly walked up to them.

"Do any of you have any idea why there is no activity this morning?" she asked politely.
Katarzyna
Rebel
Petalburg Forest, Hoenn
Kat looked over when she heard some noise. Jolteon and Umbreon growled until they noticed it was just another Trainer, one they have not met before. Kat smiled as she motioned for her to join them.

"It's okay, you can join us for lunch," she said kindly.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~