Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:08 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [RP]

OoC: I promised it, so here it is. =P Hopefully this one can be as successful as the first Deadly Alliance was, though that one is actually still going and not finished yet. xD;; So.. yeah. Post away. =P

Also, so we don't have a bunch of confusion, can all of you include your character's name, location and alliance at the beginning of your posts? It'd make things a lot easier, if someone wanted to find someone else, or know what team they're from. ... Or their name. xD (example of such will be in my following post)

For anyone who wants to sign up, or any RPers who wish to add another character or whatever, here's the link to the SU thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=92482

And, for questions and random discussion on the roleplay and its characters, here's teh discussion thread =P: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=92503

Now ish mah suckish first post.
:D

IC: Ash Ketchum
Team Magma
Outside of Magma base (Hoenn)

It was a beautiful thing, really; the sun rising at the break of dawn. The way the darkness was illuminated as the massive, yellow ball of light rose on the horizon, turning the sky different shades of pink, blue, and very rarely, orange. It was one of those few things that people sometimes stop and watch just for the heck of it.

For the first time in what seemed like forever, Ash himself was able to do so as well. It was vastly silent, which was actually odd around this time. Normally the members of Team Magma would be out training or preparing for a mission or task issued to them. But it didn't seem any of that was happening yet.

Ash let his gaze sweep over the landscape; large fields of grass stretching miles ahead, with distant trees closing in the perimeter of the area. It was nice to be able to look at all of this; Team Magma had previously been based in and near the ocean, once more on the lookout for the legendary Groudon. (Yes, let's pretend the whole treaty thing never happened; makes it more interesting xP) He was personally glad that was over; being limited to Flying-type Pokemon and a large, ship-like base got tiring and boring very quickly.

Ash's thoughts traveled back to the silence and lack of activity, knowing in the back of his mind that he too should be training. However, he had different things in mind for today. Hopefully, with Magma leader Maxie's consent, he could travel back to Kanto for a possible 'trip down memory lane'. Recently, his inability to be able to remember his past was driving him insane; he knew there were important pieces missing that he needed to recover.

Soft footsteps suddenly caught the attention of the raven haired boy, and he turned around swiftly. A small, yellow Pokemon padded toward him, a grin spread across its face.

Always on alert, huh? it sat down beside him, looking out at the rising sun, Most of the other members are up now; you may want to get back inside. I'm almost positive Maxie'll have something for us to do today.

Ash simply nodded, keeping silent about what he was hoping to do. He rose swiftly from where he'd previously been sitting on the base's front steps, glancing down at the Lightning Mouse at his feet before turning and heading back inside.

Shinji
Rebel
Petalburg Forest, Hoenn

Training at the break of dawn. How exciting.

"Shock Wave, Electivire."

A powerful blue wave of electricity crashed into a nearby tree after the spoken command, breaking the early morning silence with a loud thud, accompanied by crackling electricity subsequent to the attack, and rustling leaves from the tree.

Why even train this early, anyway? Was it the peace of the early morning, the strange adrenaline he received at this time? Or possibly the rumor that he'd heard many times throughout the regions?

Yeah, right... Shinji scowled at the thought. He didn't really believe that Team Magma, Aqua or Galactic had begun some sort of conspiracy to take over after Team Rocket's downfall. Still though, Team Rocket had been dormant for a few years before their own reign of terror...

"Magmortar, Fire Punch." The lavendar haired man's (gotta get used to that ._.) gaze shifted to the Fire-type on his left, who instantly drew back a fist, setting it ablaze with a reddish-orange flame and charging forward. Shinji didn't wait for the thud he knew was coming, and instead looked to the next Pokemon, a large, blue bird. "Honchcrow, use your Aerial Ace attack."

The bird nodded and rose into the air. Shinji looked to the last two Pokemon on his other side; a large, green turtle-like Pokemon with what could be described as a small tree on its back, and a small, gray Pokemon with clawed hands and piercing red eyes. (can't describe them x_x) "Torterra, Leaf Storm. Weavile, Shadow Ball."

The two complied instantly, though Shinji didn't pay their attacks much attention; merely looking up through the trees at the blue sky above. The sun had already risen whilst he was thinking, and rays of light were filtering down through the trees. Despite his Pokemon's attacks' commotion, it was still a bit too silent. Shinji couldn't help but think there was someone somewhere nearby...

Rin
Team Aqua
Outside Aqua base (Hoenn)

A few feet out from the front doors of the Team Aqua base, Rin sat in the lower branches of a tree, looking out over the waters nearby. It was no surprise that Archie had chosen a location near a lake, since all of the members of Aqua were lovers of water. A few Pokemon could be seen roaming the shores, most likely those of some other team members, or possibly wild.

She sighed, looking back toward the base. Not much was going on yet, which was kind of understandable, considering how early in the morning it was. The sun had just risen only a few minutes ago. Everything was quiet aside from the calls of the Flying-type Pokemon soaring overhead, and those down near the lake. Every now and again, a gentle breeze would blow through and rustle the leaves of the trees, but that was about it.

"Man, there really is nothing to do around here..." the teen muttered to herself, dropping down from the branch and turning toward the base. "Might as well see if Archie has anything planned for today..."

Hikari
Rebel
Fields outside of Littleroot Town, Hoenn

Bright rays of sunlight shone down into the eyes of the brunette lying asleep under a lone tree. She furrowed her brow, a scowl coming onto her face as she turned over, burying her face in the fabric of her sleeping bag. Beside her, a small yellow Pokemon with kite shaped ears stirred, opening its eyes slowly and looking around.

Hikari, it shook the snoozing teen, who responded with a groan and slipped down under the fold of the bag. It scowled, nudging her again, this time harder. Wake up, it's morning!

"Five more minutes..." a mumbled response drifted through the bag, followed by another turn. Pichu sighed, nudging the girl again. When recieving no response, it pounced on the outlined form of its trainer, beginning to bounce on her.

Wake up, Hikari!

The fold of the bag finally came back, and a head poked back out, the auburn eyes of the drowsy brunette shifting to glare at the small Pokemon.

"Can't I ever sleep in?" Hikari rubbed her eyes and sat up, proceeding to stretch as Pichu finally hopped back onto the ground.

Not when you sleep outside, no, it looked around briefly at their surroundings, now illuminated with light, Hey, weren't you gonna search for Ash and Devan today?

"Mm," Hikari nodded, finally rising from the ground. She bent back down to roll up the sleeping bag, continuing, "I still find it hard to believe that they both joined Team Magma - especially after what happened with the Rockets before."

Pichu nodded, watching its trainer place the rolled up bag in her pack. Yeah.. And, come to think of it, we haven't seen Crystal in awhile, either. You don't think...?

"I sure hope not," Hikari adjusted the pack on her shoulders, remaining still long enough for Pichu to scamper up her leg and onto her shoulder. She yawned, falling quiet again as she looked around them. "Um.. do you remember which way we came from?"

Pichu slapped its forehead, Great...

OoC: Wow, longest post I've made in awhile. x_x I know Rin and Hikari's sucked, but I was kind of tired of typing, and became braindead..ed. So.. yeah.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 01-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [RP]

OOC: Muhaha, I get first post!

Flora
Team Galactic
Team Galactic HQ, in her room ( Sinnoh I`m guessing )

"And there" chirped Flora as she put down a fancy candy pink brush. Her hair was silky, smooth and all brushed out. She stared at herself in the mirror for a few seconds before getting off her stool. A small mess of make-up, jewlery and hair clips littered the night table beside the tall mirrior. She walked up to the twin-sized bed, where a silver Galactic uniform lay. "They think I`m going the wear that ugly thing, but never do" Flora said to herself in her sassy tone of voice. She then walked over to the window and peered outside. The sky was clouded over and a huge mountain wasn`t far off.

Knock! Flora quickly turned around. almost knocking the plain curtains off.

"What is it" she hissed, annoyed at the loud noise. She then walked a little closer to the door, wearing an angry frown.

"Breakfast" replied the musculine voice. Flora simply rolled her eyes. She never ate breakfast and demanded she wasn`t bothered about it. With a sigh she returned to observing the outdoors.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Shadow
Rebel
A cave in the desert within Route 111

"It has taken long. Perhaps it shall succeed. Perhaps not. But with your new strength. I imaging it shall... Not that I can imagine any longer."

A figure in a shadowed corner, seemed no more than a shape in the gloom. The figure took an intake of breath, the sound was almost inhuman, rasping in the air, each breath from the figure sounded like those from a being suffering, slowly dying.

Scyther was in a better lit place in the shallow cave, standing over a deep hole that burrowed far down into the earth, no bottom was visible. Around the other side of the hole, bright purple light broke the darkness, eluminating the entire cave. The light was eminating from an Alakazam, both of it's arms held out over the pit, it's spoons held tightly in each.

It was impossible to see what time it was, the sandstorm outside the cave's mouth made it impossible to see more than a few feet ahead. The earth rumbled and cracked as the rim of the pit within the cave started to crumble, rock and dust falling deep into the hole. There was a loud screech, and a very fast something shot from the pit, crashing into the roof and then landing on the ground before the cloaked figure in the shadows.
The pokémon that had risen from the pit uncurled itself, two large, stoney wings sprawled over the ground, the large beast pulled itself up to stare at the cloaked figure. This pokéman was an Aerodactil.

"You have risen now, with a second life. Now you shall be a key to this world's new future... We shall make this land a void for all life to live free of emotion.. of pain. Of joy."

The cloaked figure drove a pokéball hard into the Aerodactil's chest, the being was weak from being newly revived from it's fossil, and was soon captured within the ball. A ray of red light also shot from the shadows, drawing in the Alakazam and returning it to it's respective ball.

"This place is of no more use. Make it the first step."

The figure stepped out of the shadows, but it made little difference. His dark form was almost completly covered by a large coat, the only bit of flesh visible was his lower mouth and chin.. so pale that they were even hard to see against the blackness of his hood.

He stepped into the sandstorm outside, Scyther at his heels. Even in the deat of the desert, the mantis pokémon was shivering beside Shadow, the air around the cloaked man was cold, as if all the heat was just sucked away. Even the sandstorm seemed to avoid him, the winds blew the sand whipping around him, rather than crashing against him.

Scyther turned, and silently, faster than the eye could even blink. His arm slashed out against the mouth of the cave. The rockface split, causing the whole cavern to collapse in on itself.

Shadow and Scyther set off into the sandstorm, Shadow's cloak remained eerily still, even in the harsh desert winds. It was also notable that Scyther's wings seemed to have been damaged to a point of uselessness long ago, the once seriously buzzed wings now lay crumbled, shriveled and motionless against the pokémon's back.

OOC: Gosh.. that was probobly my longest post.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

[Cory and Aaron-Rebels-Hearthome City]

Cory burst through the door to his house, his arms loaded with paper bags, Behind him, Apharos held another bag.

"Aaron?" Cory called kicking the door shut when his pokemon had entered.

"About time you got here," Came the older boy's voice from the other room. Cory entered the family room, he started when he saw Aaron on one knee, his hands looked bound.

"Do I have to ask?"

"No, I'd rather you not," Aaron grumbled, "Help me, please." Cory hurriedly put down the bags and untied his friends, Apharos silently hurried off in search of Cory's other Pokemon.

"When d'you think Lorielle will be back?" Cory asked.

"Dunno," Aaron shrugged, standing up, he looked annoyed, and maybe a little angry.

[Lorielle-Double agent(Magma/Rebel)-Magma base]

The room was dimly lit. Two male Magma grunts stood near the door, while a young girl, in full uniform, stood in front of a desk, her arms crossed. Sitting at the desk was Maxie. And next to the girl sat a Jolteon, who glared at Maxie in silence. Maxie ignored the Jolteon, looking at the girl.

"You'd better have a really good reason for this, Maxie," The girl stated flatly. "You know my conditions for working with you."

"I understand your... 'conditions' perfectly," Maxie answered coolly. "I understand that you had a close friendship with Brett Flemming, no?"

The girl suddenly slammed her hands down on the desk, startling the two grunts at the door and statrtling her Jolteon.

"This isn't what I'd call important, Maxie!" The girl's green eyes glittering, some of her red hair slipping out from beneath her hood. "You're wasting my time, Maxie."

The two grunts looked at her in shock. Pike stiffened, watching Maxie.

"I beg pardon," Maxie said slowly, as if he were trying to keep hismelf from yelling. "I was under the impression, since the both of you know each other well, you knew where he was?"

"No, I don't," Lorielle straightened, her tone calm again. "Nor do I ever want to know. Forgive me for shouting...."

"Not a problem," Maxie smiled slightly. "You may go, and if you run into him, tell Ash I'd like to see him."

Lorielle and Pike left silently, as soon as they were out of the building, Pike gasped in shock.

Ash! Here! Of all places! First Team Rocket, now Team Magma?!

"Cool it, Pike," Lorielle pulled back her hood, letting her hair tumble down her back. She spotted Ash almost immediately. She waved him over, a friendly smile on her face.

[Brett-Rebel-Lilycove]

Brett, you sit there any longer and you'll stay that way forever and a day. Flygon grumbled. Can't we go inside? It's getting cold.

Brett made no answer, he simply stared out across the ocean, his dark eyes showed confusion and hurt and sadness.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:12 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

OoC: I hope you don't mind if I write in First Person when it comes to Crystal. I'll change it if you want me to.

Crystal AKA Britney
Team Magma
Outside Magma Base (Hoenn)
I had just finished watching the sun rise with Persian and Surge. After all was said and done with the first morning light, I had to return the two to their PokeBalls. I could not afford to reveal my true idenity. Everyone in Magma and Aqua knew me as Brintey, and I was fine with that. To help keep being known as that name, I started to wear glasses when around any of the Magma bases. It pained me to only have to use three of my Pokemon, but the others understood.

I released Rattata, the first Pokemon I caught when I was ten, and Granbull (I switched Moro out for Granbull before I posted), the newest Pokemon on my team. He really didn't like me, but when Rattata was around he listened. It must be embarrassing to loose to the small purple mouse.

As I walked back to the base, I couldn't help but notice a familiar face. A small smile appeared on my face as I approached him. Ash was the only one in Magma who knew who I really was, along with one member of Aqua, my good friend Stephanie, under the name of Destiney when she wore the Aqua uniform. I caught up with the boy and his Pikachu, Rattata on my right shoulder and Granbull on my left, walking beside me as I was walking on Ash's left.

"Something must be going on since there's no activity, eh?" I asked, putting my glasses on and lifting my Magma uniform hood up over my head before we got too deep into the base and other members would say something. I didn't want that.
Stephanie AKA Destiney
Team Aqua
Outside Aqua Base (Hoenn)
Stephanie walked back to the Aqua base. She disliked to be under cover, but she knew it was for the best. Why she chose the name Destiney even she does not know. It was the first that came to mind. Her Furret walked beside her as she neared the base doors.

"I really don't like the quiet. Especially here," the Pokemon said.

"It only means that something is bound to happen," Stephanie said, mentally switching to Destiney.
Katarzyna
Rebel
Petalburg Forest, Hoenn
"Okay, Jolteon, use Charge Beam! Flareon, Flamethrower!" Kat said to the two opposing Pokemon before turning to the other set, waiting for commands. "Glaceon, use Iron Tail! Leafeon, Leaf Blade!"

All four Pokemon did as they were told. Jolteon fired a compressed amound of electicity as Flareon fired a intense flames, both of those attacks colliding. Glaceon's tail glew silver as she twisted her body to counter Leafeon's Leaf Blade, her tail glowing green. All four pulled back their attacks after a few moments, all breathing heavily.

"That's enough for now," Katarzyna said.

"I'm starving!" whined Jolteon.

"We are getting food, so don't whine," Flareon barked.

"Sometimes I do wonder about those two, Glaceon sighed.

"They were the first ones to be apart of Katarzyna's team, so I guess they get away with it," Leafeon replied.

Kat set out six bowls, soon releasing her Vaporeon and Umbreon. All six went to their bowl and started to eat as Kat herself munched on a sandwhich, waiting for something to happen.
Seth
Adversary
(Uh... I forget places in Hoenn... he's in some forest, not Petalburg Forest though...)
"I lost her again!" Seth growled, his Houndoom flinching.

"I'm sure you will find her again, Master," the dog barked.

"And every time I do, she escapes me again!"

"If Master Seth cannot have the Momoyia girl, no one can."

"Good answer, Houndoom. Good answer."

Seth is still wanting Crystal for his own. He lost her trail and has yet to find it again. There have been no sightings of her or her Persian and Houndoom, Surge, who was once his Houndoom. He punched a tree, releasing some anger, his Houndoom flinching again. Not only did not having Crystal's trail frustrated him, but also the constant invitations to join Team Magma or Team Aqua. Team Galactic gave up after he blew up one of their main bases.

Seth glarred into the distance. Houndoom watched, worried of what his Trainer would do. Soon Seth seemed calm before he started to walk, his Pokemon following. He had no idea where he was going, but he knew what he wanted, and he would get it or no one can have it.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master

Aero ___
Rebel
New Bark Town

Aero clenched his fists as his Charmeleon hit the grass.
The wild pokemon was strong, and attacked relentlessly.
It was a wild Noctowl, which were pretty rare in New Bark Town.
"Charmeleon, return!" Aero said as he aimed the red beam at his fallen Charmeleon.
"You put up a very good fight,"
"Milotic, go!" Aero shouted as he threw the pokeball in the air.
With a flash, the shiny Milotic appeared in front of him.
"Milotic, Ice Beam!" He commanded.
"As you wish, Aero." Milotic responded.
A pearl white beam grew in the Milotic's mouth and shot quickly through the air.
The beam hit it's target, and dead on.
The Noctowl dropped to the ground.
"Great job Milotic. Thanks," Aero commented as he returned his Milotic in a beam of red light.
"I should go to the Pokemon Center, but I'm already bored with the surroundings of New Bark Town," Aero thought to himself.
"Swellow, go." Aero softly spoke.
"Swellow!" It cried.
"Will you take me to somewhere else? Just keep flying till you get tired, then land. Don't worry if I don't like where you get tired and land," He asked Swellow.
"Sure, as long as you give me some Pokefood." It happily answered.
Aero handed over some Pokefood from his backpack and then clung to Swellow's claws.
"Here we go!" Swellow shouted as he struggeled to start flying.

OoC: Sorry about the bad begginning :P

.:[Duncan]:.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:51 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I hate bright font.

Mike
Team Magma
Magma Base

Mike walked through the halls of the base, looking at the tired faces of comrades. Mike could figure out why so many people were so tired, but maybe it was because he was just too energetic. Mike's Typhlosion following him like a shadow. Mike had finally noticed something though. Everyone was walking in the opposite direction of him. Mike stopped in place and pulled out a pokeball. Mike tossed it to the ground and released Alakazam, who stared at him with a somewhat blank face.

"Is there something I forgot? You know, about today?" Mike asked scratching his head as more people passed him.

"I don't get why you ask me when you could easily ask the people walking pass you" Alakazam spoke telepathically.

Mike only stared at Alakazam, waiting for an answer.

"Uugh. You are worse than a Wynaut!" Alakazam said.

Alakazam used his telekenetic powers to take his pokeball and then he pressed the button, and returned.

Mike looked over to see a face that had just become familiar around the base. She was walking with a some guy. Mike probably didn't recognize him, because there was just too many guys on Team Magma, and they all looked the same to him.

What was her name....Tiffany.....No it starts with a B ummm....Britney, bingo!

"Hey Britney! Do you know what's going on?" Mike shouted as more of his comrades seemed to pass him. Mike was an idiot, he could have just followed everyone or ask someone who wasn't 20 feet away. Mike's Typhlosion was silent, he looked like he was Mike's personal bodyguard.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:04 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Sure, it's fine that you post in first person, Crystal. I was going to myself, but I'd probably end up getting confused switching back and forth. xD;

IC: Ash
Team Magma
Outside of Magma base

Silence had fallen over the area again, growing slightly uncomfortable as Ash and Pikachu headed back toward the building. The sun had already risen by now, up above the trees by this time. Even though it was still so early in the morning, Ash could already feeling the heat of it on his back.

Pikachu, who had been staring absentmindedly at the ground, looked up suddenly, spotting a familiar red haired girl up ahead. It nudged Ash, who responded by looking at it oddly, following its point to see Lorielle just outside the doors of the base. Pikachu shifted its gaze to the Jolteon at her feet, a smile coming onto its face before it jumped down from Ash's shoulder, bounding over to the Eletric-type Pokemon.

"Something must be going on since there's no activity, eh?" (Crystal Momoyia quote) Ash looked to his left to see a familiar blue haired girl, currently pulling the hood to her uniform up over her head. He smiled, glancing back at Pikachu, Pike and Lorielle as they neared the doors of the base.

"Yeah.. It's starting to make me kind of nervous," he joked, "Normally Maxie would have already had us out on some sort of mission or something."

Shinji
Rebel
Petalburg Woods

"Return." Shinji held up four Pokeballs, watching the red beams shoot from them all and engulf four of his Pokemon, sucking them back inside. He shrunk them all, then pulled out two more, returning the remaining two. After they'd been put away as well, he turned toward the deeper area of the forest. Something told him that there was someone else around. Not much of a threat was detected from them, but it was still somewhat odd that someone else would be out here this early in the day.

A gentle breeze blew through, rustling the leaves of the trees surrounding him. On the ground below, the spots of sunlight danced and shimmered, subsequent to the movement of the leaves above. Shinji sighed softly, slipping his hands into his jacket pockets. Nothing else to really do now besides explore. Maybe he'd run into whoever else happened to be around - if there was anyone.

Hikari
Rebel
Fields/Forest(s) outside of Littleroot

I can't believe we're lost again, Pichu's voice broke the silence that had fallen over the two. How could you have forgotten where we came from?

"I don't know!" Hikari scowled, folding her arms across her chest, "You know I've never been to Hoenn before. I don't know where I'm going."

Pichu sighed. This is why we need a map...

Hikari glared at the small Electric-type. "Well if we happen to come across one, I'll gladly take it." She stopped and looked around her, thinking she'd heard something. Getting nothing more, she shrugged and continued on. "I wish we could at least find out where the nearest Pokemon Center is.. then we could maybe get some sort of directions..."

OoC: Hikari's absolutely sucked, and I can't think of anything for Rin. xD;

Old 01-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Aero
Rebel
Somewhere in Jhoto, close to Hoenn

A few hours later, Aero woke up to find him laying on the ground near a Pokemon Center.
"Ack! Finnaly your awake! Either return me in to my pokeball or bring me into the pokemon center! Man, I'm exhausted!" His Swellow shouted.
Aero groaned and sat up.
"Ow, my hand. Did you dig into my skin?" Aero asked curiously.
Swellow kicked the dirt with his talons.
Aero looked down, and saw his hand bleeding, and immediately grabbed Swellow's pokeball and shot the beam at him.
"Hey! I'm sorr..." Swellow started, but couldn't finish as he was sucked back into his Pokeball.
Aero walked slowly into the Pokemon Center, as a Nurse Joy was sitting on a desk, looking quite bored.
"Hey, uh, Nurse Joy?" Aero shyly inquired.
"Can you heal my Pokemon and, uh, give me some bandaids?"
The Nurse Joy suddenly stood up and said, "Yes! Whatever you say! We haven't had anyone come here since a several months ago! Where'd you come from?"
"We flew from New Bark Town, and can you kinda..."
"Oh yes! I'm terribly sorry."
Aero handed over his Pokeballs as Nurse Joy passed a pack of Bandaids.
He walked over to a sofa in the designated waiting room, and put on his bandaids.
He quickly fell asleep again, still tired from hanging onto Swellow, even though he was sleeping most of the time.
He yawned softly, and quietly started to snooze.

OoC: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:13 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: DA, Pichu talking is getting really annoying already. I hate having to hilight nearly-white text. X_x

Crystal Estrada
Rebel
Petalburg Forest, Hoenn

The forest was silent with the exception of the fresh, green leaves, which were tinted a light pink from the rising sun. From the height of at least twenty five feet you could peek into the branches of a large pecan tree and see sky blue patches of what seemed like a silky cloth through the sparse gaps in the thick canopy of leaves. Though from someone looking up from the base of the tree, the only thing visible was the branches, the most matted point too thick to see through.

If you were to begin to climb the tree from a certain angle to gather the bountiful pecans so high up, you would see the same cloth, but still only through the uncommon gaps. Go higher, at least fifteen feet, only then could you see a bun of blonde hair. If your curiosity drew you towards the presence of a human being, then you would keep climbing, and the faint details of a girl could then be made out.

If your eyesight was well tuned to certain details and nature, you could see the clear circles with black outline on her sky blue kimono, which overlapped to form an exotic blue flower. That same flower dappled the rest of the japanese garb, which had a barely dishinguishable flap on it's side, which bulged ever so slightly. Creep closer, and the girl of nature would with no doubt see you, and look curiously to the slightest rustle of the leaves and the music of pecans knocking together softly.

The common response would be a gasp if you stared directly into her eyes, which were a deep blue. They were not a solid blue, though, instead they would swirl with light colors such as emerald, more azure, and a hint of brown. You would more than likely see her dainty, tan knuckles seem to tap on the trunk of the tree, breaking open a pecan effortlessly and popping the nut, shell and all into her mouth, then roll her tongue over the delicious nut, then spit out the shell and bitter chunks. You would see her Japanese sandals gleam faintly in the dim light that broke through the thick, heavy blanket of leaves and branches, as if they had gems in them, though it is clear that they do not.

But as the young girl feasted jubilantly on pecans, Crystal Estrada's hiding place was undisturbed and silent. Crystal rose from her spot after spitting out the last pecan of the early morning, and skillfully weaved downward through the branches, lowering herself nearer and nearer to the ground...

But as she neared the fifteen feet mark-a large, abandoned, Noctowl nest- she stopped and used the large width in between the branch in front of her and the branch above it, leaped from branch to branch with hardly a sound. She leapt from tree to tree with this method, a personal, commonly used corridor for Crystal, who was completely attuned with nature at the moment. Her personal corridor was like an enclosed tunnel, and she half relied on it for quick travel.

As she ventured farther out her tunnel ended, and this was where she usually stopped. Instead, she exited her tunnel, looking back at it, trapped in a moment of indecision, before venturing out farther. She usually didn't come out until around nine o' clock, but she decided to get out a lot earlier than usual for unknown reasons, even to Crystal. She leaped nimbly from branch to branch, hardly making a sound and somehow avoiding weak branches.

"Okay, Jolteon, use Charge Beam! Flareon, Flamethrower! Glaceon, use Iron Tail! Leafeon, Leaf Blade!"

The voice caused Crystal to stop abruptly in mid-leap, but instead of falling, caught herself on the branch she was about to leap to after dropping down a small ways. She swung herself back up onto the branch above her, displaying her agility that would make any gymnast immensely proud, or jealous, otherwise. She peered through the branches of the trees, not too shocked to find a Trainer training her Pokemon.

Crystal paused for a moment, watching the female Pokemon Trainer feed her Pokemon-Eeveelutions- and releasing the last two which had been left in their balls. Crystal, distracted by the Trainer and her happy Pokemon, absentmindedly began to move foward, wanting to travel again adn enjoy everything, but stepped on a deep branch, which crackled and crashed to the ground with a slight ruckus.

Crystal froze right in front of a gap in the branches.
OOC: Wow. That took me an houyr to write and word carefully. O_O I am NOT a slow typer, though; I just take time to phrase my more pwnsome posts. :D
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-06-2009, 01:16 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Ah, sorry. On the skin.. thing I use, it shows up really well. If I switched to black, would that make it easier?

Old 01-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: I always use vBulletin Style or Blue Commune, which has a white background, lulz. -carries discussion to Discussion Thread-
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-06-2009, 01:37 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

OOC: Sorry about my awful first post, but I REALLY wanted the first! The end of my lunch break was comming quick ^^'

Oh, and, I wanna try this first person, k?

Nicole
Rebel
Solaceon Ruins

Time seems to stand still in places like this, nothing`s changed for hundreds of years. I like it, so peaceful and still. People don`t really like places like this, they`d rather go to the arcade or something. They fail to appreciate the beauty that is peace. In my opinion, peace holds our world together. Chaos, on the other hand, destroys the planet ripping dreams, lives and even souls. I hate to think I was a part of such a toxic force.

"Un" squeaked a high pitched voice coming from the lower levels of the ruins. I jolted out of my thoughts. The brown stones seem alive at times like this. I`ve always wanted to explore this place further but never really have. I don`t know why, to be truly honest. Maybe this ancient place scares me, without my noticing it?

"UN!" squeaks the same voice, but it sounds afraid now. Something must be going on down there. I start down the furthest left staircase. The steps are rather wide, but they are steep. Also, the moss growing on some of them make it even more dangerous. To my relief, it doesn`t take me long to get down. Upon reaching the second level, the atmosphere grows tense. Something’s up.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

It's a Pikachu not Pichu D:

Aero
Rebel
Somewhere in Jhoto, Close to Hoenn

Aero woke up, after dreaming about his mom, who died early in Aero's childhood.
Aero looked sad, but shook off the expression and went to go check on his Pokemon.
"Aero! Wats up?" Charmeleon cheerfully shouted.
"Sorry about yesterday Aero," Swellow blushed.
"It's okay Swellow. And the sky is up Charmeleon." Aero answered to them all.
"Hey! What about me?" Cyndaquil cried.
"Uhm, hi Cyndaquil?" Aero answered in a way that sounded like it was a question.
"Oh, Charmeleon. I have something for you."
Aero took a wrapper from his backpack and unwrapped it.
"It's a rare candy. I would use it on one of you all," Aero started as he pointed to all of his Pokemon.
"But I'm getting close for Charmeleon to evolving. I can feel it." He finished.
He fed the candy into Charmeleon's mouth, and all the Pokemon gathered around.
Then, Charmelon was engulfed with a bright white light, and everyone backed off.
"Aweseome!" Charizard cried.
Lots of Ooh's, and Ahh's where passed around, as Aero scratched his newly evolved Charizard.
"Well, I see you've turned an old friend into a new friend." Nurse Joy spoke suddenly, coming through the door.
"Oh, yes." Aero quickly responded, as he took all the pokemon's pokeballs and held all his 6 pokeballs and they all disappeared in red light.
"By the way, how did your Tyranitar stay in here without whipping up a sandstream?" She asked.
"I trained him to be able to control the ability." Aero repsonded.
"Okay. Well good luck on your journey, and Good luck on everything else."
"I'll try." Aero mumbled as he walked out the front door.

In a clearing...

"Go! Charmeleon!" Aero yelled as he threw the pokeball.
"Eh? I ain't no Charmeleon!" Charizard pondered.
"Oh, sorry. I need to get used to that."
"Okay, fine then."
"I was thinking, can you fly me to places?" Aero asked.
"I'll try. Hop on!" Charizard answered.
Charizard stumbled the first try, tripped the second, but on the third, Charizard took off and soared through the skies.
"Wow, this is alot more different then riding on Swellow." Aero breathed.
"Whee!!!" Charizard squealed as he started to do backflips and dangerous turns.
"Hey, hey!" Aero gurgled as he struggled to stay on.
"Dont fool around buddy. There will be a time for that. Just fly that away for now." Aero said happily.
Finally, when they were flying straight, Aero pulled out his Town Map.
"According to this, we should be over Hoenn very soon. I'm gonna go visit Petalburg Woods," Aero planned.
Aero looked down and noticed that they were right over Petalburg Woods.
"Charizard! Land Now, down below!" Aero commanded.
"Sure! AHHH!!!" Charizard screamed as they sped towards the ground like a bullet.
"PULL UP!" Aero yelled.
"Grr! Ahhh Ack!!!" Charizard struggled.
Seconds before hitting the ground, Charizard finally straightened up, but a little too late.
They smashed into a tree, and tore it to pieces.
"Oww." They both moaned, rubbing their heads.
Aero looked up, and realized they were'nt alone.

OoC: Your Cue Shinjii :P ( I had permission for evolving)

Old 01-06-2009, 01:53 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Shinji
Rebel
Petalburg Woods

A loud thud, as well as a small tremor instantly caught the lavendar haired young man's attention. He whirled around, a Pokeball already enlarged and in his hand out of instinct. He relaxed only slightly when he spotted a boy and a Charizard on the ground a few feet away, a toppled and, basically destroyed tree nearby. The boy was already looking up at him, meaning he'd, of course, been noticed. He seemed rather young, maybe a Trainer starting on a new (or another) journey?

Shinji's arm dropped to his side, though he still kept the Pokeball in hand. Despite his normal silence, he spoke, breaking the silence, "First flight, I assume?"

OoC: Omg short. x_x