Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:58 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: {SU} Affinity and Distortion

Stop thinking about it, it's magic.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 01-12-2009, 02:06 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Race: Large Lizalfos (WOO, REPTILIANS)
Faction: Good
Name: Goes by ShadowMallet, but his real name is 'Dangrus'
Gender: [sarcasm]I don't know what this is. D;[/sarcasm] Male
Appearance: Dangurs with his armor on. Without his armor, he looks pretty much like the Lizalfos version of The Hulk. The suit of armor may make him look like he's fat, but underneath that armor he is heavily muscled. How else would he be able to carry around such a large weapon so easily? Unlike the picture, he wields a large, powerful black and gold battleaxe. Also unlike the picture, his suit of armor is black and gold. The main color is black, but the edges of the armor all around are a dark gold. He als has a shield. Instead of the suit of armor only covering some parts of his body, his armor is full bodied, giving him a boost in defense. But don't think is armor is super tough, it isn't. But don't expect to break through it with only but a mere sword. His scale color is a jungle-green, with mossy brown blotched here and there. He has large, yellow-green eyes. He has a thick, rather longer tail that he manages not to drag on the ground. He also has large ridges going down his back, like a crocodile's. He is about 7'8" feet tall and weighs several tons.
Personality: Dangurs is what you'd call a 'gentle giant'. He may look quite menacing and powerful, but he has a soft heart underneath it all. He CAN be rude on first meetings, though, so don't expect even the slightest "Hello" from him when you first introduce yourself. He'll just keep quiet and continually stare at you, seeing what you would do. He has never truste newcomers very much, ever since that incident back in his own land. But once you truly devote yourself to being an ally, he will be as friendly as he can possibly be. If your in trouble during battle, expect him to be pummeling your enemies with his humongous bulk.
Weapons: Large Black and Gold Battleaxe
Magic: This is only for people with bonds with Dragons or Gryphons...?
History: Dangrus has always lived on the high altitudes of Death Mountain. He grew up here all his life, only leaving for special occasions. Hunting, fighting off intruders, ecetra. He wasn't an average Lizalfos, mind you. Some only grew up to human height, mabye abit taller. But that was different for Dangurs, he grew FAR taller than his species really would. He was also much more heavily built then most of his species. It was one day that his father told him to enter a few tournaments, win some money, move off on his own from then on. He did so, but didn't leave Death Mountain for the next few years.

And, the war started. The land was attacked, destroyed in seconds. In the midst of it all, Dangrus tried his best to run to his clan's aid, to fight off the enemy. He got there too late, finding all of his dear friends and family dead. Bloody messes. Decapitated. Just...dead. That image still haunts him today.

Other: 'Sabi is teh Dragon Master'

I SHALL FILL THIS IN LATER.

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 01-21-2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
But wait, if darkness is the absence of light (which it is), then wouldn't controlling darkness merely mean moving and reflecting light such that it doesn't affect a certain area? And, with the Shadow Manipulation and Shadow Merge powers, how could the darkness have any sort of physical effect? I mean, light is a form of energy, which at least has mass, so it could in theory be focused enough to harm or injure, whereas darkness doesn't have that? And how could you control a person through their shadow... I need to stop thinking about this or my brain will explode. Ima finish my SU now.
Hey Nate?

SHUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!

There is no sense in questioning magic Pajama as it is magical :F

...and if your head explodes i cannot brutally murder you in your sleep with a steak knife xP

*knife*

>.>
ohwow i have become violent
Old 01-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
Shall we be starting soon?

Sabi...
teh....
dragon...
...lover
:F You have been downgraded because you said I was spcecial adn gave me a cookie.

..then gave evryone a cookie.
I hope your happy.
You got the commemerative cookie, which is way better than a regular cookie.

Anyway, we will start by this Friday, maybe Saturady, depending on my ability to get on.

Yes sir Aaron, I said anything as long as it's not an alien.

Who thinks I should make a Discussion thread?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Meshi Offline

So ... Aib starts a new RP ... and doesn't even let me know.

THANKS, AIBY BABY D8<

Resrv plz ...

PEE. ESS:

'Sabi is teh Dragon Master'
Old 01-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I told someone to tell you!

But now I can't remember who...my apologies.

Reservedeth. <- Word copyright of Sabinc.
I should edit that list anyway...
Old 01-13-2009, 12:17 AM
Meshi Offline

Yes .. yes you should.

You know why ...?

*whispers* 'Cause you like to chew wires .. WIRES I TELLS YA.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:19 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshi View Post
Yes .. yes you should.

You know why ...?

You know whats REALLY funny about that Meshi?

I have braces. XDD I'm not joking. And I highly doubt I ever told you either.

On an on topic note, once I do some checks I'll make that discussion thread.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:33 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

So you know how I said I would get to work on that SU? My computer had other plans. Plans which involved shutting down automatically for no apparent reason. So, give me until this weekend when I will have a new laptop and then I'll finish it. Until then, my comp is too unreliable to type things longer than a few lines.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:30 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
So you know how I said I would get to work on that SU? My computer had other plans. Plans which involved shutting down automatically for no apparent reason. So, give me until this weekend when I will have a new laptop and then I'll finish it. Until then, my comp is too unreliable to type things longer than a few lines.
Fine with me.

Just don't forget...
Old 01-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

So when is this going to start?

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 01-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshi View Post
Yes .. yes you should.

You know why ...?

Ahhh!!!! Moomoo!
*glompsontowithapassion*

D:< THE WIRES ARE WASTED ON HURR!

:O Omg worldominationyes!

*insane giggles* :F This.has.potential

Sabi
as long as my cookie was spushul-er im fine :)
Old 01-14-2009, 03:19 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

M'kay. Here we go:

Race: Half-human, half-fox

Faction: Affinity

Name: Chibi (never tells last name)

Appearance: About 5' 5" tall, slim body figure. She has pale skin, with a freckled face, her hair is a fiery red that stops at the base of her spine, and her eyes are a beautiful jade green flecked with gold. She has a ring on her left ringer finger, white gold with flowers on it. Her most startling feature is the fox ears and tail she has, a pair of fox ears replace her's, and are pointed sideways instead of up. She has a busy plume of a fox tail, both are a fiery red that match her hair.

Personality: Chibi is more of a rash hot head, despite her various mood swings. She can be kind and thoughtful when she wants, but other times she is bold, loud, and pretty sure she's indestructible. Chibi really doesn't believe in friendly talk and negotiating, and would rather just drive a hostile enemy out with brute force. She has a quick and sly tongue, which is good since she csan get into a lot of trouble, and she's a pyromaniac.

Weapons: Since Chibi is a shapeshifter, she can turn her hands into paws and sprout other animal defenses. But her primary weapon is a Guandao that had two blades instead of one. She twirls it and can enchant it with fire, making the blades burst into flames; the weapon can split in the middle with a magic word from Chibi, and there are two chains in the hilt, which Chibi can grab and fling the blades at people from the chains or use the ends as sword (I can explain it a lot better in my posts). Other than that, she burns things.

Magic: Chibi has an Affinite bond to a dragon, and is skilled in pyrokinesis. But aerokinesis proves a challenge for her, but when the two mix she is deadly. Her most powerful Affinite forms of pyrokinesis are Crimon Pyrim and Indigo Pyrim. But most of the time she uses just plain fire.

History: Chibi never spoke of her parents, but she said she bgan living in the wild when she was five, after her parents were murdured. She says people who were on Oruk's side murdured them when they refused to join. Chibi's parents feared for her safety, so they gave her the gift of shapeshifting, and Chibi gave herself a permenant set of fox ears and a fox tail, due to her inexperience and obsession with foxes. She could remove the animal parts from her if she wished, but she chooses not to. One day, when she was 13, she came across an injured girl. The girl was badly wounded, and barely alive. Obeying her instincts, Chibi brought the girl to her home, which was a well hidden hollow-out oak tree.

It took a long while, but eventually Chibi was able to nurse the girl back into wakefulness, the girl introduced herself as Aislinn, and told Chibi how she got there. Aislinn had an Affinite bond to a gryphon, and she was being hunted by two agents of the Disortion, they caught up with her at the forest and attacked, if it weren't for Chibi then she would have died. Aislinn introduced Chibi to her bonded gryphon, whom was grateful for Chibi caring for Aislinn. The gryphon asked Chibi if she would like to have a bond like Aislinn's, and Chibi answered yes, so the gryphon took Chibi to a dragon. And that was how Chibi became bonded to Vyala.

Other: Bonded dragon's name is Vyala. Chibi can do all types of shapeshifting, but is most experienced with changing into animals and keeping herself young.

(I WILL do Aislinn's tomorrow. I promise.)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 01-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
So when is this going to start?
Saturday. I'm giving time for my pair to get his lappy and finish his SU, and that's when I'm 'allowed' on my PS3 compy. Also, it gives time for Enkaku and Meshi to finish with their SU's.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:55 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Saturday. I'm giving time for my pair to get his lappy and finish his SU, and that's when I'm 'allowed' on my PS3 compy. Also, it gives time for Enkaku and Meshi to finish with their SU's.
Farnsworth: Good news everyone.
My laptop shipped a few days early. It wasn't supposed to ship until Friday, but it shipped today instead. So I should have it in the next couple of days, and then I'll finally be able to do everything on my wishlist. Yayz!