Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:04 PM
The Doctor Offline

Send a message via MSN to The Doctor
Default The Dark Beginning: Sign-Ups Open!

~Plot~

Not too long ago after Ash and Mewtwo met up again at some place, Mewtwo was captured and separated from it's Pokemon clones leaving them to fight on their own. The person that captured him was a evil and dark scientist named Errol. He has been planning this for months and has finally been completed. After the capture, Errol started to clone Mewtwo but this time he has fused this cloned with a heart of pure evil. His goal you ask? Well, it's quite simple really! To conquer every last bit of land to himself in total darkness. Everything was going to plan until it suddenly started destroying the whole lab and the whole island with it. After escaping, Errol barely escaped the island before it blew up leaving everyone that was helping him to die... but not even that doesn't worry him. All he wants is to once again capture it...

But the question is how?

Months later the cloned Mewtwo decided to take on a new goal... to destroy anybody in it's way one way or another. Then, the worst thing imaginable happened. In this unknown little town in the Sinnoh region everything you can imagine in a town was being destroyed. People fled to numorous of places, families got separated, Pokemon were left to die... But hope does remain as a bunch of trainers got stuck together with one thing one their mind. "To escape this terrible chaos..." They would soon learn that it's up to them to save themselves, everyone, and maybe even the whole world.

~Tha Rules~

1. No Spam
2. No Double Posting
3. No Mini-Modding or whatever it's called...
4. Mild Language is OK but don't over do it.
5. Minor romance is also acceptable but keep it on the down low, OK? And save the big stuff till the end.
6. RP Posts MUST be at least 5 sentences long.
7. PLEASE, if you do choose to sign-up be active during the Role Play.
8. If you wish, you can be 2 characters just be sure you can handle it, 'kay?

~Sign-Up~

Name: (I think it speaks for itself.)
Pokemon: (Up to 6 but NO Legendaries...)
Attitude: (Behavior and outlook in his or her life.)
Description: (What your person looks like; Sprites and Pics are allowed.)
Other: (Just any other stuff that doesn't fit above)

~My Sign-Up~
Name: Lee
Pokemon: Yanmega, Dragonite, Garchomp, Metagross, Infernape, Gengar

Attitude: Lee is what you say the shy type. No one has ever been able to speak with him about anything. But what happened in his past has made him the person he is today. One thing interesting about him is that whenever someone makes him angry in a battle, he will start to show no mercy at all to
his opponent. What is the mystery behind this person's past?

Description: http://darkken.homestead.com/files/s...ite/argus2.gif
Other: Ever since the trainers grouped up together he has had certain feelings to a certain girl...

Notes: You may reserve a spot and you may also PM or post a message on my profile of your sign-up! Also, I will post my sign-up as soon as I have time to do it.

Reserved: ashketchum

Characters: DarkAmethyst (April and Chase), Caraa (Kaitlynn Foxx), sir Aaron (Emmir and Isabella), The Frozen Prince (Blane Walker), Rippersan (Attel Fline), Poke Master (Aero), RedMario (Simon "Holmes" Weather), Kayla Ann (Jayne Berkawhits), Kamikaze (Mike "Ranger" Dawson), Darkness (Lee)

"Trust me, I'm The Doctor..."

|Youtube Channel|URPG Stats|Doctorin' the TARDIS|

Last edited by The Doctor; 01-18-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: The Dark Beginning: Sign-Ups Open!

This looks interesting; reserve me a spot. n_n As soon as I finish the SUs for my own roleplay, I'll get started on one for yours.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM
The Doctor Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
This looks interesting; reserve me a spot. n_n As soon as I finish the SUs for my own roleplay, I'll get started on one for yours.
Thanks! And don't worry I'll reserve a spot for you!

~Darkness

Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Can I get a reserve please? Please and thank-you.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 12-31-2008, 06:20 PM
The Doctor Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frozen Prince View Post
Can I get a reserve please? Please and thank-you.
Ok, Then *Reserved*

~Darkness

Old 12-31-2008, 08:23 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

~Sign-Up~

Name: Blane Walker

Attitude: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his friends. Blane's guilty pleasure is going for pokemon which are more appealing to the eye. He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded.

Description: Blane Is 6 ft and ways around 12 stone and a half. He has bright blonde hair and light grey eyes. He wears a pair of black jeans and a grey and black striped t-shirt. On top of that, he wears a very dark brown shirt which almost looks black.

Other: Blane is an exceptional archer and he carries a bow and a set of arrows which are concealed in a bag. He carries a special bow which can easily fold in half and it has a lense for closed aiming. He wears a black belt which Pokeballs can be attached onto.

Pokemon: Sandslash, Marowak (Carries 2 bones instead of 1), Steelix, Noctowl (2 ft larger then normal Noctowl), Ivysaur, Wartortle

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 12-31-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:58 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Name: Emmir
Pokemon:
Havoc the Arcanine
Insanity the Black Ampharos
Madspawn the Steelix
Odony the Kabutops
Yara the Red and black Sentret
Attitude: Although being evil is considered wrong in this world, when Emmir talks in his evil ways, he makes sense. He's bascially insane, but in a good way. This type of insanity makes him actually plan things, even when they don't always go as planned, they almost always succeed. Nothing has sense, all is confused and crazy. He appears to know somebody wherever he goes, and he has no compunctions about using his familiarity to his advantage. For as long as people have known him, he has been a very successful assassin. He doesn't do it for money, he does for 'the bloodshed'.
Description: Emmir
Other:

Evil person needs to look evil, nu?

Name: Isabella
Pokemon:
Miru the Primeape
Ares the Gold and Black Alakazam (Given to her by Emmir before he went insane)
Pilan the Bulbasaur
Tryi the Jynx
Gezor the Octillery
Mular the Hitmonlee
Attitude: Isabella is wise, insightful, and brilliant. Her wit is sharp and occasionally hurtful…revealing her scorn for people with less intelligence. Underneath it all, she feels burdened by the stupidity of humanity. She knows what’s right in the world, but it’s overshadowed by everything that’s wrong. People see her as arrogant. While this is partially true, she is also very sensitive.
Description: Isabella This girl puts you in mind of a dangerous bird of prey. She has slanted blue eyes that are like two turquoises. She has a wide-hipped build. Her skin is brownish. Her wardrobe isn't really that complicated.
Other: She's the little sister of Emmir.

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 01-03-2009 at 05:16 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

No history?

Name: Kaitlynn Foxx

Pokemon:
Fang - Arcanine - Male
Strike - Raichu - Male
Oktober - Ninetails - Female
Talon - Pidgeot - Female
Volt - Luxray - Male
Tremor - Larvitar - Male

Attitude: Kaitlynn is terribly sarcastic and truthful. She gets taken as rude, but she's actually just blunt. She thinks of big problems just as small ones, and tries not to let fear stand in the way of anything. She can be annoying with her sarcasm, but she can be kind. If provoked, she gets an attitude to cover up her pain. Her motto is 'trust no one', but at times she is forced to trust, whether by emotions or by death.

Description: Kaitlynn looks a little more fierce then she does in the pictured. She wears a snug black top and a camouflage mini skirt. Her sneakers used to be black, but now they are worn and look like a dark gray. She is 5'6 and weighs 113 lbs. She has an athletic hourglass figure.

Other:
- Single
- Her first and only boyfriend cheated on her.
- Both parents are dead.
- Wears a white knot bracelet around her left wrist is in a relationship.

Last edited by Caraa; 01-01-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:57 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Thanks for the invitation Darkness. After I finish my SU for Angel_Fire aka DarkAmethyst, I'll post mine here.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:14 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Name: April

Pokemon: Umbreon (Rin; female)
Arcanine (Haru; male)
Lucario (Akane; female; has dark red where the blue in her fur would normally be)
Swellow (Sora; female)
(will add more later)

Attitude: April is a quiet and easy going girl. She can be a bit shy, but still loves to meet new people and make new friends all the while. She has a kindhearted nature, and loves to help out anyone who may need it. However, hidden inside all of the sweetness is a very nasty temper. It takes a little more than expected to make her extremely angry, though she can be annoyed quite easily. Though she is a sweet person, April can hold a grudge on someone for awhile, depending on what they did to her to begin with.

Description: http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...irl_punk-3.jpg

Other: --

Are we allowed to have more than one character? I still need to finish his SU, but I have another one in mind if we can.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 01-01-2009, 04:17 PM
The Doctor Offline

Everyone above is accpeted and Angel_Fire the answer is yes, you can have more than one character.

~Darkness

EDIT:

Name: Lee
Pokemon: Yanmega, Dragonite, Garchomp, Metagross, Infernape, Gengar

Attitude: Lee is what you say the shy type. No one has ever been able to speak with him about anything. But what happened in his past has made him the person he is today. One thing interesting about him is that whenever someone makes him angry in a battle, he will start to show no mercy at all to his opponent. What is the mystery behind this person's past?

Description: http://darkken.homestead.com/files/s...ite/argus2.gif
Other: Ever since the trainers grouped up together he has had feelings to a certain girl...

Last edited by The Doctor; 01-01-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:24 AM
RipperSan Offline
Amateur Trainer

This looks pretty cool.

Name: Attel Fline

Pokemon:
Rampardos with no nickname(Rampardos is the usual one to be used.)
Bastiodon(Like a normal Bastidon, doesn't move too fast but takes alot of hits.)
Machamp (Machamp doesn't always listen to Attel, and will fight using all his arms.)
Blaziken (Normal, can jump really high like any other Blaziken)
Scizor(Attels Scizor is very fast and agile, and can hover well.)

Attitude: He is a cold, tactical young man who perfers to destory beyond repair and then ask questions. He always jumps to conclusions and overeacts on everything. He likes strong pokemon, the feeling of power makes him quiver at times. In social events, he can sometimes find it hard to talk to people, for he might explode unexpectedly. He isn't afraid of anything, including death, and seems that he sometimes welcomes it, so he takes on anyone or anything that challenges him, no questions asked. He is muscular and will occasionaly start fights with random people for no reason what so ever.

Description: http://srv0110-04.oak1.imeem.com/g/p...c9a6c2_web.jpg

Old 01-02-2009, 03:43 PM
The Doctor Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipperSan View Post
This looks pretty cool.

Name: Attel Fline

Pokemon:
Rampardos with no nickname(Rampardos is the usual one to be used.)
Bastiodon(Like a normal Bastidon, doesn't move too fast but takes alot of hits.)
Machamp (Machamp doesn't always listen to Attel, and will fight using all his arms.)
Blaziken (Normal, can jump really high like any other Blaziken)
Scizor(Attels Scizor is very fast and agile, and can hover well.)

Attitude: He is a cold, tactical young man who perfers to destory beyond repair and then ask questions. He always jumps to conclusions and overeacts on everything. He likes strong pokemon, the feeling of power makes him quiver at times. In social events, he can sometimes find it hard to talk to people, for he might explode unexpectedly. He isn't afraid of anything, including death, and seems that he sometimes welcomes it, so he takes on anyone or anything that challenges him, no questions asked. He is muscular and will occasionaly start fights with random people for no reason what so ever.

Description: http://srv0110-04.oak1.imeem.com/g/p...c9a6c2_web.jpg

Accepted! *Adds to List*

~Darkness

Last edited by The Doctor; 01-02-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master

Name: Aero

Pokemon:
{Ivysaur}
{Cyndaquil}
{Swellow}
{Pikachu}
{Totodile}

Attitude: From Aero's perspective, the world is a cruel, and mean place. He is usually moody, erm, not a good mood eh? Ever since his mother and father died in a fire on their farm. The cause of the fire was a reckless Cyndaquil, who quickly befriended Aero. They still have an awkward relationaship. ( No not the love life XD ). He is shy to people he dont know, but when with a person he does know, he can be very talkative. Stubborn, but nice, he's a good friend to have, but not a good enemy to have. =\ idk

Description: I'll put in the pic in just a min...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i5rd00&s=5
{ Take off dat uuuugly scarf xD }

Other: Can my swellow be shiny? 8D

~Duncan

edit: dont accept yet, my comp always posts when I dont want it to
edit2: Okayz, I'm ready

Last edited by Poke Master; 01-02-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:12 PM
The Doctor Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Master View Post
Name: Aero

Pokemon:
{Ivysaur}
{Cyndaquil}
{Swellow}
{Pikachu}
{Totodile}

Attitude: From Aero's perspective, the world is a cruel, and mean place. He is usually moody, erm, not a good mood eh? Ever since his mother and father died in a fire on their farm. The cause of the fire was a reckless Cyndaquil, who quickly befriended Aero. They still have an awkward relationaship. ( No not the love life XD ). He is shy to people he dont know, but when with a person he does know, he can be very talkative. Stubborn, but nice, he's a good friend to have, but not a good enemy to have. =\ idk

Description: I'll put in the pic in just a min...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i5rd00&s=5
{ Take off dat uuuugly scarf xD }

Other: Can my swellow be shiny? 8D

~Duncan

edit: dont accept yet, my comp always posts when I dont want it to
edit2: Okayz, I'm ready
'Kay, your accept but in the future please remember to talk more about yourself in the attitude part, okay?

~Darkness