Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Heroes of Legend: The Begginning [SU]

Across the five nations of Greikora, war has ravaged each of the kingdoms. The world that has been suspended in our medieval times, pokemon trainers are the knights of honor, chivalry, and courage. The kingdoms had been at war for ages, and there was no end in sight. The knights had battled each other, and saw no more gain to the silenced cries for justice, and equality. The kingdoms had started out as five individual regions, each known to contain different pokemon, but they were all nevertheless the same. Ruled by corrupt kings of older times and natures, they were the elite that ruled over the lands with a fist of steel and and a will of iron.

That all changed in the fall, when the knights formed a small rebellion, which was known as the Surge of Heroes to the commoners. They celebrated the knights as heroes, they celebrated the newly form Pack of Courage. They were small in numbers, but great in strength, as each king had admired all of their skills as the best warriors in the land. They were masters of their pokemon steeds, and they had other weapons, usually the largely unused sword, that they were all masters of. There were few who could claim other weapons, but they were out there.

As the kings of the five kingdoms of Greikora heard of the new front against their own "loyal" warriors, they all agreed on a cease fire treaty to wipe out the puny rebel force. This would surely show the commoners that war, even though the tyrants had united, was tthe only way to solve anything. Not any of this so called peace or virtue. None of those qualities had existed in the kingdoms for hundreds of years now. Why start now?

Your role in this is to join sides. Either fight with the Pack of Courage, or take on the forces of the knights with the forces of the five united kings, who now call their army the Dragon's Rage.

Su Form for Knights

Name: (Obvious, I hope)
Mount: Must be a pokemon that would look reasonable carrying a human, and also must be strong enough. No Eevees or Eeveelutions, and certainly no Jigglypuffs. Think about Rapidash and Dodrio perhaps. Just a thought.
Appearance: What does your character look like?
Personality: How does your character interact with the world?
Other Pokemon: you may have three other pokemon besides your mount that you use in battles. NO LEGENDS! Each pokemon SU should look like this, Make one for your mount as well.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Other:

SU for Dragon's Rage

Name:
Soldier Class: archer? swordsman? siege machinery? medic?
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon: Up to four, follow the same rules above, and you may not have a mount.

Other:

Accepted

Pack of Courage
-Grsspkmnmaster as Feyros Demanti
-Seercry as Mjolnir Seercry
-Crystal Momoyia as Naomi
-Blane147 as Blane Walker

Dragon's Rage

-Grsspkmnmaster as Creon Auros
-Seercry as Rikkai Tengu
-Dimentiofan as Defahn Windspeak

Reserved

-Skipper the Growlite
-Blane 147
-Sir Aaron

My SU

Name: Feyros Demanti
Mount: Ryhorn
Appearance: Looks like this.
Personality:He is always nervous and shy, but when he's comfortable, he never stpos. He is athletic, and likes to be active. He rarely sits till which can be a problem, but he knows when he's pushing his limits. He is cool and collected, and not usually stressed about anything. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does, he goes into almost a beserking rage, which has landed him in some pretty serious trouble. He is a nature lover, and will do anything to be outdoors, weather permitting. He is cool when in command, but he still prefers to follow. He is a skilled fighter with the sword, but prefers to use his pokemon. All of his pokemon have been trained to top notch standards, except for Rampage, who has yet to evolve.

Pokemon:

Name: Rampage
Species: Rhyhorn
Appearance: N/A
Other: Feryros' mount.

Name: Atlas
Species: Torterra

Name: Aeris
Species: Honchkrow

Name: Poseidon
Species: Wailord
Appearance: Shiny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Creon Auros
Soldier Class: Swordsman
Appearance: Looks like this.
Personality: He is not usually active and is very coldhearted. He holds nothing dear to him except for his pokemon, which are all as heartless as he is. He is said to be the second worst thing in comparison to the acts of the kings in Dragon's Rage. He is Feyros' half brother, and vows to destroy him for going against the rules of the land. He fights like a madman, and he is uncontrollable. If you get in his way, you'd better be able to fight your way back out of it. He doesn't tolerate anything joyous.
Pokemon:

Name: Hades
Species: Houndoom

Name: Slade
Species: Sableye

Name: N/A
Species: Staraptor

Name: Brutus
Species: Rampardos
Appearance: Shiny

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 01-06-2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: WOOT! New SU's!
Old 12-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Heroes of Legend: The Begginning [SU]

Name: Damon O, Sulliven
Mount: Tauros
Name:Balthazar
Species:Tauros
Appearance:He has a silver sadule on his back and is fully black. Has a scar over his eye and has silver hoves
Other:He is his oldest pokemon

Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Skipper_The_Growlite; 12-28-2008 at 04:03 PM. Reason: GIVE ME SOME TIME TO FINSH
Old 12-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
Name: Loki
Mount: Rapidash named Asher it has a black mane and is slightly darker more like brow

Other Pokemon:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Other:

Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

IM CONFUSED
whats confusing?

Old 12-26-2008, 11:30 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Reserve me a place please and is it ok if my mount is a large Noctowl? And can I be an archer aswel and that's for the knights.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 12-27-2008, 02:39 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane147 View Post
Reserve me a place please and is it ok if my mount is a large Noctowl? And can I be an archer aswel and that's for the knights.
Reserved

Regarding mounts, as long as it can carry a person, most pokemon are ok. The only exceptions would really be fightnig type pokemon.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:56 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Name: Viviana Fortunata Alyson
Mount: Togekiss
Appearance:
Personality:
Other Pokemon:

Name: Edzin
Species: Togekiss
Appearance: A black colored Togekiss with dark red and purple as the spots on its body and the two side 'spines' on its head.
Other: Spiked brace on one of her spines.

Appearance: Shiny Sandslash, nothing unusual.
Other:

Appearance: Normal male Hippowdon
Other:

Appearance: Normal Frosglass
Other:

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 12-28-2008 at 07:03 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Seercry Offline
Experienced Trainer

Can you please reserve me a spot? I will fill out the whole form in time, but or now I just wanted to know, are the Pokemon allowed to vary in color, as in not the shiny or normal colors, or is that not acceptable? And, if it is acceptable, is all of them having varying colors acceptable, or just one or two to make it a bit more realistic, or as realistic as a subject pertaining to Pokemon can be?

Cred for Avatar and Banner go to Anastasia-R

Old 12-27-2008, 10:18 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Name:
Naomi (last name unknown)
Personality:
Naomi is a quiet girl most of the time. It can be hard to get her trust, but once you have it you better not break it. Like her Houndoom, she will hold very strong grudges which are hard to break. She is a kind-hearted girl on the inside, but it is a lot easier to hurt another fellow human than to harm a Pokemon for her.
Mount:
Charizard
Other Pokemon:

Name:
Persian
Species:
Persian
Personality:
Persian is the one who would rather try to find other ways of dealing with things other than violence. Her nature is not to harm others, but if she or her friends are threatened, she will let her instincts take over.
Other:
female

Name:
Surge
Species:
Houndoom
Personality:
Surge may seem like a cold-hearted hound at first, but he does care. He just doesn't want to get too close to anyone in fear of loosing them. He has the tough guy extior around new peolpe/Pokemon, but once you get to know him, he is a good dog to be around. If you get his trust, he may just risk his life for you. If you betray him, the you better run since he holds strong grudges and will take revenge if need be.
Other:
male; Surge can use Ice-type attacks like Ice Beam and Blizzard. He can also fuse Ice and Fire to form attacks like Ice-Flametrower and Frozen Fire Blast. He is also learning an attack he calls Poison Flame Claw, which one could describe as a Poison Jab and Fire Punch combination, but not quite. His forepaws would be covered in flames, but the flames would be a dark purple and a light violet color instead of red and orange. Similar flames can shoot out of his mouth when he fuses his poisons with his fire.

Name:
Fireshadow
Species:
Charizard
Personality:
Fireshadow really doesn't "talk" much. He's very quiet, only talking to Naomi and her other Pokemon. He knows his job, and he takes it very seriously.
Other:
male; Shiny; is Naomi's mount

Name:
Zangoose
Species:
Zangoose
Personality:
Attack first, ask questions later is how Zangoose looks at battles. He doesn't like to try to find other ways around it. He will physically attack those close to him without a second thought. As he likes to say, violence isn't the answer but it's alot more fun.
Other:
male; Shiny

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-28-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

All reserved. All of you need personalities and appearances for your character, sorry if my SU form is confusing. I'll change it right now.

@Seercry- I do allow recolored pokemon. But yes, making them a little on the rare side would be more believable. However, you can do all recolors if you wish.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:15 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Can the pic at the top of my SU post count as the appearance?

And I'll add the personalities soon. I'm busy with another SU right now, so I'll edit mine on here when I'm done with the other one I'm working on.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-28-2008, 04:15 AM
Seercry Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Mjolnir(mole-near) Seercry
Mount: Aerodactyl
Appearance:
Personality:Cool, calm, and collected. He prefers to stand back and watch others do the fighting, but he isn't lazy. He is a strong fighter. He isn't close to his Pokemon, other than his Aerodactyl, Toreki. His father had been one of the old king's magisters and had found a way to extract genetic material from fossils and recreate their former selves. Toreki was his first success. Mjolnir treats all his other Pokemon as tools. He was formerly his liegelord's top assassin and employs his talents when he deems it necessary. His last assassination under rule of the rebelled king left him with a distaste for the practice, as the target, unbeknownst to Mjolnir, was the love of his life. She had been part of the rebellion against the king, and one of the founders. The guilt of killing her has left him drawn inside. After his king joined the Dragon's Rage rebels, he has sought out work as a mercenary. He believes the battle belongs to the Knights and sought refuge with them. After performing multiple deeds in their name, he was given the title of the Shadow Knight. He was given the full rights and priveleges of the Knights, quickly advancing to the rank of Corporal. He now seeks to destroy the king who had him kill the only love of his life....and to earn a nest-egg of gold doing so.
Other Pokemon:

Name:Toreki
Species:Aerodactyl
Appearance:
Other: Mjolnir's mount; odd coloring

Name: Mizubi
Species: Milotic
Appearance:
Other:

Name:Tokachi
Species:Tyranitar
Appearance:
Other:

Name:Fainu
Species:Arcanine
Appearance:
Other:Odd coloring

Cred for Avatar and Banner go to Anastasia-R

Old 12-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

accepted.

@Crystal Momoyia- yes, that picture counts.

Old 12-28-2008, 10:27 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I've added the personalities, and sorry for the lack on length on them, but I hope it is enough. Just let me know if I need to add anything.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
I've added the personalities, and sorry for the lack on length on them, but I hope it is enough. Just let me know if I need to add anything.
Accepted.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:54 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

SU Form for Knights

Name: Blane Walker

Mount: Noctowl

Appearance: Blane doesn't carry the huge axe and doesn't wear the tattered cape. He only wears a few peices of armour which is seen in the picture. He carries a pair of dual blades and an arrow and a set of quivers of arrows. Blane is the more tactical fighter instead of facing his enemies head on.

Personality: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his friends. Blane's guilty pleasure is going for an outfit which is more appealing to the eye. He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, though, he will always do anything to help a friend. But don't let this fool you because Blane is a powerful warrior even if he is younger then all the other knights out there.

Other: Blane has a lot of stamina is very flexible. He is an excellent gymnast and uses this ability when fighting. He carries dual blades but this blades are curved at the top which are used for grabbing trees and enemies. He also carries a bow a set of arrows.

Name: Noctowl
Species: Noctowl
Appearance:
Other: Blane's Noctowl is one of a kind. It is infused with dark energy and there for he can use dark attacks. Noctowl can even create new attacks by fusing them with his old ones. For examples, Noctowl can conjour a whirlwind of dark energy which harms the opponent greatly. Blane's mount.

Name: Ivysaur
Species: Ivysaur
Appearance:
Other: Blane's second Pokemon which he caught. He caught him as a Bulbasaur but he quickly evolved into an Ivysaur very quickly. Ivysaur saved Blane's life many times by using his vine whip to catch him when he fell off his Noctowl.

Name: Wartortle
Species: Wartortle
Appearance:
Other: Wartortle is Blane's most creative fighter. He might not be the strongest on his team but you wouldn't notice that because of his creativity while fighting. For example while using hydro pump Wartortle will use ice beam causing the water to freeze but Wartortle will still be spinning so he turns into an ice spinning top.

Name: Quilava
Species: Quilava
Appearance:
Other: Blane's most recently caught and evolved Pokemon but he is a vital part to Blane's team. Quilava has a blue flame making his fire attacks much more powerful. Quilava is Blane's most powerful Pokemon even though he is the youngest on his team.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 12-29-2008 at 10:04 PM.