Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 10:42 PM
CandleJack Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to CandleJack
Default Re: Terri's Art thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Dragonair View Post
You should know that people don't give away their real location on online accounts. That could help online offenders and pedophiles find them. that's why people put fake addresses and other things.
Uh, No.
That only truly happens when you're blatantly like "LOL THIS IS MY ADDRESS" in location text fields, in which case you'd be pretty ignorant.

If you want to get that technical, you can't argue with the use of tracing an IP address either, because that never reveals your true location in such scrutiny.

Now I find it also hard to believe that this is your creation too, as with closer comparison, the seamlines are exactly the same, and the position of the pupils in the eyes are once again, exactly the same.

You can't blame us for being suspicious about this, I mean come on.

Last edited by CandleJack; 12-31-2008 at 03:48 AM.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Flaming Flareon Offline
Banned

Terri I know that you didn't steal it! I was there when you uploaded the images to those sites. Just ignore those stupid comments. For as long as you and others know the truth that's all that matters. You didn't steal I know that you know that. So let Tombi believe waht she wants. Its not true. Plus on Tombi's plushie the orange spots and the fins on the head are bigger than on your plushie. that is a clear way to tell them apart.

Last edited by Flaming Flareon; 12-30-2008 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Let me spell this out in a nutshell:

Tombi-sensei once again succeeds in an epic win.

Now go find a corner and start making your OWN original art. And possibly cry in it, too. 8D

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 12-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Okay, look, THIS ART THREAD is for showing artwork. While it may be okay to speculate, to simply come out and say "omg you stole" is kind of rude. It's called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISIM people! Like it, live it *puts down heavy book* love it...

Where'd the book come from O-o

EDIT: Also, what you're doing is called FLAMING and is wrong. Thank you, have a nice day. it's a wounderful Mudkip plushie.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 12-30-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Flaming Flareon Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
Let me spell this out in a nutshell:

Tombi-sensei once again succeeds in an epic win.

Now go find a corner and start making your OWN original art. And possibly cry in it, too. 8D
You listen here! My friend did not steal that art! Keep your accusations to yourself!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:06 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Why would you steal someone elses work and if you really wanted us to think you made it at least get rid of the names on the wokr now i actully draw so put a draw YOU made or don't put one up at all and it's not flaming it knowing and yes she did maybe on the plusie it's ok but all the other stuff yes
Old 12-30-2008, 11:11 PM
CandleJack Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Okay, look, THIS ART THREAD is for showing artwork. While it may be okay to speculate, to simply come out and say "omg you stole" is kind of rude.
But she didn't, she posted a picture to back up her point. So that sort've throws your argument in the toilet there. *Flushes*

Quote:
It's called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISIM people!
Good idea, let's all comment on how well the plushie-making factory machine does it's job.

Quote:
Also, what you're doing is called FLAMING and is wrong.
It would be wrong if our accusations were baseless, and as Tombi provided us with a picture, they're not.

Last edited by CandleJack; 12-30-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Flaming Flareon Offline
Banned

MS is right. What you are doing is flaming and that is rude.

@ Tombi: If you want to prove a point just point out similarities. Coming out and accusing someone of stealing is wrong.

@ MSUK: Ok I see where you are coming from but that does not make it right. There are clear differences between the plushies also.

@ Skipper_The_Growlithe: I will say this once again. Th drawings were made on different accounts. That explains the different signatures. I was there when she drew and uploaded those pictures and it angers me when people accuse my friends of something they did not do.

Once more I will say. Keep your accusations to your self. They are not welcomed in this or any other art thread. Thank you.

Last edited by Flaming Flareon; 12-30-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Look, if you insist on getting a rant out of me, my rant tank is tapped out. I'm just saying it's rude to be so vicious. Ever heard of the Golder Rule? Do unto others as they do unto you? How would you like it if someone was looking at your drawings and they said "You stole that from so-and-so"?

Ah crap, I ranted.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 12-30-2008 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:28 PM
Flaming Flareon Offline
Banned

MS your ranting again.
He is right. She is not accusing you of doing that so do not accuse her. Thank you.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Becuase i did not put up any art .ok show me the line work , or don't color it then maybe i'll belive you but you know i'm in no place to say anything and besides if wanted to putmywork upwitch you knowwhat i will never mind then. And besides i never said she did not make it i just said that i saw it some where else making me asume that she took it suggjestion "DON"T CHANGE ACCOUNT NAMES
Old 12-31-2008, 01:10 AM
Blackberry Drops Offline

Everyone, calm down. I'll message the accounts that the pictures were on and ask them if they have an account on here called Sadistic Dragonair. If they say yes, then quit posting in this thread. If they say no, then we will tell a Moderator about it. Okay?

VPP l
Old 12-31-2008, 01:26 AM
Flaming Flareon Offline
Banned

Calm down everyone. That's enough. Just let it go now ok. Its not doing anything if we argue about it. Plus it gives me a headache. Blackberry how are you going to message them? If you don't have an account on that site I don't think you can. I'll message them since I have accounts on them. No stop fighting!
Old 12-31-2008, 01:47 AM
CandleJack Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Flareon View Post
Calm down everyone. That's enough. Just let it go now ok. Its not doing anything if we argue about it. Plus it gives me a headache. Blackberry how are you going to message them? If you don't have an account on that site I don't think you can. I'll message them since I have accounts on them. No stop fighting!

Hold up a sec.
Why are you so keen on messaging them?
If you truly believe that your friend did not steal the artwork shown here, you would go ahead and allow Blackberry Drops to do it. Which in turn makes it even more suspicious, that you and your 'friend' are in cahoots.

>.>

EDIT: Another thing, I don't see why you're so very persistent in trying to clear your friend of all these accusations. I've seen what you've been messaging to people on their profiles, and I've also seen you post in TOMBI's art topic(Which isn't stolen artwork, mind you) clearly for the reason of trying keep your friend out of the sh*t, which is just disrespectful.

You both seem extremely suspicious. x_x

EDIT EDIT:
Quote:
Its not doing anything if we argue about it. Plus it gives me a headache.
Can you spell "hypocrisy?"

EDIT EDIT EDIT: ...Yes, this will be my final edit. xD
I just did some researching, and in the sheezyart link Tombi provided(which had the Growlithe image), apparently the person who made that piece of artwork's name is Sarah. The one from deviantART who made the Arcanine artwork's name is Andrea Koch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Dragonair View Post
Alisha Downs my real name.
Oh dear.

So make of that what you will, but I find all this hard to believe. .__.

Last edited by CandleJack; 12-31-2008 at 04:42 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:03 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

GUYS! Give it up all ready! Enough with the bashings and flamings allready! Next post I see with it and I'm alerting Neo.