Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 12-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Light_Sky Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: In snow
Posts: 1,493
Send a message via AIM to Light_Sky
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Orange Ipod Chromatic 8g
My sims Kingdom
Pokemon Explorers of darkness and time (already have time gonna sell it XD)
15 dollars+50 dollar credit card=65 dollars XD
Marshmellow Shooter.
New White Electric Guitar
Dogs (for ds I told my grandma cause I don't know what I want...)
Itunes Gift Card (15$)
Guitar Hero 4 (need drums and microphone)
Hexbug (sounds wrong I know but It's a high tech bug.)
Gloves
5 t-shirts
1 pair of jeans
1 sweatshirt
A book on extreme survival skills.
Thats all! Not much you know.

Last edited by popsicle; 12-25-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-25-2008, 06:19 PM
TotodileHop24's Avatar
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 308
Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, yay! ^^

I know I'll be having steak today and some other things... yesterday I had a yummy spanish dish consisting of rice, beans, chicken and green olives. Plus veggies and chopped potatoes... and cake for dessert!

I got some clothes (a hoodie, socks and some jeans), a pretty dolphin necklace, some gift cards, a glass candle ornament that my brother made me, and a video game.
__________________
TH24's Pokemon Illustration Service
Add some uniqueness to your fan fic, RPG, or other personal thread!
~ Examples available - PM me for details ~
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Shozuka's Avatar
Shozuka Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,259
Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Jeez, you guys get a thousand things and say it's not too much. I only got like five things.

- $30.00 gift card for Barnes and Noble (going on Saturday)
- $30.00 gift card for Walmart (also going on Saturday)
- Nintendo DS Lite (Ice Blue color)
- Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (I'm addicted to it)
- Zenses: Ocean (Yeah, I know it sounds gay, but it actually is really cool and challenging)

I have to pick up presents from my aunts and uncles, but that's pretty much what I got from my mom and dad. By the way, I open presents at midnight on Christmas Eve (well it's actually Christmas Day).

I'm very satisfied. We had a feast last night. :P It was like Thanksgiving all over again.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Soda Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Karakura Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Okay now I have
-$300
-4 Sets of Ear Phones [I def. need them]
-Wifi Router
-Clothes
-A New North Face Jacket

I asked everybody for money but I'm pretty happy with what I got.
I still have to go to my Mom's and her whole side of the family.

We had some really fun dinners, I am like, stuffed.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-26-2008, 12:42 AM
Nirvash's Avatar
Nirvash Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,163
Send a message via AIM to Nirvash
Default Re: Merry Christmas

I got:

- iPhone, which is what i'm posting with now.
- clothes, but not the clothes I asked for.
- $20 in iTunes gift cards.

But I'm a Jew, so I mean this is from my dad's side. I still have channukah.
__________________
ya ok
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-26-2008, 12:52 AM
SaMaster14's Avatar
SaMaster14 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 606
Send a message via AIM to SaMaster14
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvash View Post
I got:

- iPhone, which is what i'm posting with now.
- clothes, but not the clothes I asked for.
- $20 in iTunes gift cards.

But I'm a Jew, so I mean this is from my dad's side. I still have channukah.
hannukah is almost over, 5th night tonight. All of my presents were hannukah presents, btw.

Iphone is pretty cool, i have the Ipod Touch.

I like the Blakcberry Storm though.
__________________
~SaMaster14
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-26-2008, 01:08 AM
Light_Sky Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: In snow
Posts: 1,493
Send a message via AIM to Light_Sky
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Update:
I got 2 my sims kingdom my sis got one and I got one I plan on selling mine for about a good 50$ And 65+50=115$
And I got two ds games I don't need which is another 70$.
115+70=185$
Though I feel kinda gutilty selling the gifts I got from my grandma and mom and dad. -.- I hate feeling gutilty.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-26-2008, 03:23 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WHAT?!
Posts: 1,923
Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Last night (Christmas Night, Australia time zone) was fun. We always have a huge family dinner where 40 - 50 relatives come to my grandma's house and we chat and eat. It's always great, with many memorable moments. :]

Although, a highlight this year include the many babies there were. So many new family members! I remember when I was smaller, I was the only kid there; of course everyone doted on me. But there were so many, we didn't know where to begin! xDD

Oh, and it was hilarious when my puppy (Kody, who is a Maltese Terrier) decided to embrace his manly hormones and jump the other poor female Shih Tzus that were there. He was so frisky, we had to tie him to a tree. xD!

Good times.
__________________
Laptop died. Using phone.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-26-2008, 04:59 AM
Starkipraggy's Avatar
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gundam Porygon ZZ
Posts: 3,151
Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
Last night (Christmas Night, Australia time zone) was fun. We always have a huge family dinner where 40 - 50 relatives come to my grandma's house and we chat and eat. It's always great, with many memorable moments. :]

Although, a highlight this year include the many babies there were. So many new family members! I remember when I was smaller, I was the only kid there; of course everyone doted on me. But there were so many, we didn't know where to begin! xDD

Oh, and it was hilarious when my puppy (Kody, who is a Maltese Terrier) decided to embrace his manly hormones and jump the other poor female Shih Tzus that were there. He was so frisky, we had to tie him to a tree. xD!

Good times.
I got...

Some Chinese comic (...)
Random BS decorative items. (I already said they're BS.)
A box of Ferrero Rocher <3<3<3
Chips D: (I'm tired of chips.)

Total worth: About 30 Singapore dollars, which translates to about 20 US dollars.

What a drag.

Not only that, I missed a Christmas party with my friends because I forgot all about it. A Christmas party was being run in my home at the same time though, and it was kinda nice to spam Taiko no Tatsujin with my cousins. 8D
__________________


Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Shozuka's Avatar
Shozuka Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,259
Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda View Post
Okay now I have
-$300
-4 Sets of Ear Phones [I def. need them]
-Wifi Router
-Clothes
-A New North Face Jacket

I asked everybody for money but I'm pretty happy with what I got.
I still have to go to my Mom's and her whole side of the family.

We had some really fun dinners, I am like, stuffed.
Good idea. I always do that but I never get a lot. I get about $100 the most each year, but this year I got $0.

Let's see the total worth of all my presents:

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia= $30
DS Lite= $130
Zenses= $30
Two $30 gift cards= $60
Brain Age= $30

Total Worth: $280 :3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Blue- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oregon~
Posts: 1,998
Send a message via Yahoo to Blue-
Default Re: Merry Christmas

I got a lot of small things. :P

Clothing
Three pairs of socks
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Rune Factory 2
Some random comic book thing that my dad got me. xD I think it was a gag gift...
A box with fish on it :O
Pajamas
$25 Borders gift card
$75 Macy's gift card

That's about it, but the gifts were nice, so I'm happy. <3
__________________
Three years of snow

The Wasteland




Last edited by Blue-; 12-28-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:38 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkipraggy View Post
I got...

Some Chinese comic (...)
Random BS decorative items. (I already said they're BS.)
A box of Ferrero Rocher <3<3<3
Chips D: (I'm tired of chips.)

Total worth: About 30 Singapore dollars, which translates to about 20 US dollars.

What a drag.

Not only that, I missed a Christmas party with my friends because I forgot all about it. A Christmas party was being run in my home at the same time though, and it was kinda nice to spam Taiko no Tatsujin with my cousins. 8D
What?! There was a Christmas party?! AAAAAAAAHH!!


So anyway:

I didn't get or give anything. Or eat any Christmas-related stuff. Not in the festive spirit, I think. Noooooooo...
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com