Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: [RP]The Hunting of the Shinies[RP]

Natasha chuckled at the Pokemon's defense. Not that it was feeble or anything, but only because it was entirely and utterly pointless. Munching on a granola bar, she walked back to her jeep, put on a pair of sunglasses, and drove off.

----

Amber woke up to pain. Lots of it. Concentrated in her head region.

A brilliant light threatened to burn her retinas away. "Someone turn off the sun," she mumbled.

This pain was called a "hangover". But of course Amber didn't know that. In fact, she couldn't recall anything from the past few hours. Such as why her head felt like bursting, or why there were large gaps in the forest canopy, or why several large branches were littered around her. At least Rest healed her other injuries from flying through trees, but unfortunately, it did nothing for her hangover.

Squinting in the light, Amber found a nearby stream and dunked herself in for a minute or two. She came back up feeling much better, although still rather sleepy, and that headache still plagued her. She took shelter under some thick leafy trees which blocked out the sun, and fell asleep again.

She woke up an undetermined amount of time later. Something rather bright was giving off light that streamed through the tree trunks. Still feeling rather woozy, she glided towards it, until the yellow-and-red light became brilliant enough to hurt her still-alcohol-sensitized eyes.

Suddenly, a fairly large amount of electricity surged through her, and she fell back on the ground. When she got back up she smelled singed feathers.

"Arceus hates me," she complained to herself.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 12-23-2008, 11:53 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

OOC: Too late, Blackness, Natasha's already outta there.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 12-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(Why do my characters always get into fights?)

Flare skidded to the side, glaring angrily. "Months? I was held for years! Take out your anger on them, not me! I'm miserable enough already!" Her features began to change-her clothes melded with her body as white fur sprouted on her chest. Her muzzle extended outwards, and the white of her pupils became yellow. Her hair burst into flames, and she let out a growl as she became a full infernape. Grabbing the cooked fish, she shoved it down her throat-she had worked hard for that meal.

She had no intention of fighting-the storm ahead was growing worse, and this creature no doubt had something to do with it. Jumping into a tree, she saluted the lugia.

"See ya later, Darky!" With that, she began to leap through the trees, failing to realize that XD001 had a short temper.

(...She's so dead.)
Old 12-24-2008, 02:06 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Lusy, you realise that XD001 is creating a huge Shadow Storm in the area, right? The sun wouldn't be out.))

XD001 roared infury and crashed through the trees. He clamped his powerful jaws down onto the abomination that had mocked him. The Shadow Storm escilated with his rage. "Whose laughing now, Abomination!?" He snapped his nect to the side and threw the smaller creature into a tree

Jen just ran off towards the storm withought giving any reguard to anyone else. She felt her PokeNav buzzing in her pocket and took it out. She fumbled with it for a second, then put it to her ear "hello?"
"Jenifer, where are you? There's-" Professor Oak started worriedly
"I know, there's a bad storm, I'm going to check it out. If I'm right, Gary and that guy Ash you keep talking about should be by in a little while! Bye Uncle Oak!" She clicked it shut before he could reply and kept moving

"Strange, she's never just hung up like that...it must be important." Professor Oak grinned "But I get to see Ash again! I wounder what He's been up to since I've last spoken with him." He prodded the little Cherrim on the table in front of him with the butt of his pen, trying to get it to wake back up "Oh, this is no good! I can't study this beautiful little Pokemon untill that storm's gone...I hope she's up to the challenge."

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 12-24-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:13 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

OOC: She has a hangover, it could be any source of light. And this needs a discussion thread.

Art Gallery
Old 12-24-2008, 02:22 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(Drunk Latias...That's new XD)

The wind flew out of the infernape's lungs as she slammed into the tree. Shaking her head, the flame dancing above her, she glared at the lugia. "Wanna play rough, hmm?" Leaping upwards, she unleashed a powerful jet of red-orange flames from her mouth, which slammed into the lugia right in the chest. Even if she missed, she was bound to hit something...The head, wings, or legs.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:24 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

The blast of flames were deflected by a swirling purple cloud, controlled by XD001 "I'LL SHOW YOU POWER, WHELP!" He drew back his head and unleashed a torrental Shadow Blast, more powerful than even Arceus could ever hope to pull off. The storm still intensified, sending Black lightning down into the trees

((Don't pick a fight with the pokemon who can whup Arceus in his sleep xD))
Old 12-24-2008, 02:54 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Ash watched her run off. Gary looked up at the sky. The wind was blowing violently. They were going to go see Professor Oak, but...

"What?" Ash thought to himself as his Arceus appeared in front of him. "What's the matter?"

"Something is wrong. And it isn't the climate." Arceus replied and began jumping through the grass; passing jen by. Ash and Gary were right behind her...

"Jen, wait up!" Ash shouted to her; attempting to get her attention.

"Yeah, you never know what you're heading towards!" Gary added. He knew she didn't care about him much, but he still worried about her in times like this.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:14 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Sorry, but I'm going anyways!" She shouted back at them "You two go say Hi to Professor Oak for me! Later!" She jumped through the bushes and kept going towards where the storm was escilating.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:20 AM
ashketchum Offline

Leave? Turn back? Not without Arceus Ash wouldn't. To Gary's understanding, this might have been a beautiful place, but it attracted alot of Pokemon and Poachers along with them. Ash wouldn't let Arceus be caught. It could be trouble for everything pure if Arceus and his power fell into the wrong hands.

Ash and Gary followed her.... Meanwhile... Arceus arrived to see an Infernape PokeMorph battling Lugia, but it was corrupted. Corrupted by darkness and its eternal shadows.

"Lugia!" Arceus roared. "What is going on? What's wrong with you, my friend?"
Old 12-24-2008, 03:20 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal, Silver, and Saphira
Shiny Ninetales and Suicune
Floaroma Meadow

Saphira brought down the shield, seeing that the poacher had disappeared. The three were right on Jen's tail as she ran off towards the storm. Saphira tested the air warily.

"It's the Shadow Lugia. I don't know any other force of nature that can create such a violent storm so quickly." Saphira said, running a ways ahead and then stopping. She moved her head carefully so she could reach the ribbons flowing from her neck. With nothing but teeth, she untied the two Soothe Bells she had tied together to prevent them from making noise. They now rang with a calming melody.

"We might need it," Saphira explained to Silver, who was looking a bit confused.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-24-2008, 03:31 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU HUMAN LOVING WRETCH!" XD001 blasted a huge Shadow Blast at Acreus, causing the storm to swell even greater, the black lightning crashing everywhere. "All of you ungrateful creatures! Humans are unfit to live! If you stand in my way, you're no better!" The lightning flashed as XD001's anger swelled even greater
Old 12-24-2008, 03:38 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Surge
Blue-eyed Houndoom
Floaroma Meadow, or wherever it is XD001 is at
The Houndoom looked up at the sky. It turned dark all of a sudden. Now, being part Dark-type, it didn't bothre him that much. What did bother him was the evil he felt. He started to run toward the sorce of it all. That's when he saw two Legendary Pokemon, Lugia and Acreus. But the Lugia was different from normal. He was dark in color. This was what Surge was uncomfortable about.

"Great Lugia and Acreus! What has become of this? What is it that have you both uneasy?" he howled, hoping to get their attention.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 03:41 AM
ashketchum Offline

Arceus used Extremespeed to dodge Shadow Lugia's Shadow Blast attack. Arceus then looked the huge, purple bird Pokemon up and down. "Human loving wretch?" Arceus questioned XD001. He almost laughed. "Stop insulting yourself. You might now remember this, but I remember that you loved human and would risk your life to protect them. You weren't created to hate, but only to love and protect those with pure hearts." Arceus explained to Shadow Lugia.

Arceus then noticed Surge. "Nothing to worry about. All will be done soon..." And that was all it said.

That was when Ash, Pikachu, Gary and Umbreon joined the scene.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:47 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

XD001 roared in rage at the apperance of the humans, and the storm with it. "ALL OF THEM! THEY DID THIS TO ME, AND THEY WILL ALL SUFFER!" The ground shook with the force of XD001's roar, and he unleased another Shadow Blast attack, this one aimed at Gary and Ash.