Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:41 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: [RP]The Hunting of the Shinies[RP]

"Great, here comes my Know-it-all cousin..." Jen muttered under her breath as Gary came within earshot "Hello, Gary. Still a jerk?" She asked disdainfully, and looked at the Ninetails and Suicune. There was a second Ninetails farther back from them.

"You have the apperance of both a Pokemon and a Human! You...Abomination!" XD001 roared loudly. His tail thrashed and felled several trees. His red eyes narrowed angrily "Give me one good reason I shouldn't tear you to shreds immediately!"
Old 12-23-2008, 03:55 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Ash and Gary were now near someone who claimed to be Gary's cousin, a Shiny Ninetales and a Suicune. Ash had alot of experiences with Suicune. He wondered if it remembered him. Or if it was the same. If there was only one of each Legendary Pokemon, it should be.

Ash walked past Gary and walked towards the Ninetales and Suicune. "Hey, Suicune. How's it been? Remember me? I saw you when Ho-oh summoned you to clear the Tin Tower of all the bug Pokemon and when you purified the forest and its water that time we had to rescue Celebi." Ash explained; hoping that the Suicune remembered.

"Hey, cousin." Gary replied. He smirked. "A jerk? No, I left that part of my personality in the dust."
Old 12-23-2008, 03:57 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Whatever." Jen said. She really didn't like Gary. "Say, you're Ash, arentcha?" Jen asked the boy in the red hat who was talking to Suicune
Old 12-23-2008, 04:03 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal and Saphira
Shiny Ninetales and Suicune
Forest

Saphira tilted her head. She did remember.

"Good to see you again, Ash." Saphira said, a dog-ish grin spreading across her face.

Crystal turned to Gary, and also tilted her head.

"You know what, you look like you are a jerk and you also look funny, I'd have to admit." Crystal said, her eyes swirling with a hazel and green coloration.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-23-2008, 04:11 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

"Calm down. It's not like I WANTED to become an abomination-I was kidnapped when I was little. I was experimented on before I could escape. Thanks to those horrid people, I'm not accepted by pokemon OR humans." She muttered these words in disdain, but also in sorrow. Indeed, it hurt tremendously to not fit in. She tried so hard, yet only was hurt in the end.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:26 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Not good enough!" XD001 slammed his tail into the pokemorph angrily "MONTHS I WAS TORTURED BY YOU SICK TWISTED EXCUSES FOR LIFE! I WAS CHANGED, MADE INTO WHAT I AM NOW BY YOUR KIND!" He roared deafiningly from rage, initiating a storm of darkness only he could make
Old 12-23-2008, 02:40 PM
ashketchum Offline

Ash smiled. He was glad that Suicune remembered him. It was better than if Suicune didn't. If it didn't, it might have growled at him. Which he didn't want. Pikachu jumped off of Ash's left shoulder and ran up to Suicune and Ninetales.

"Hey," Pikachu said to them with a warm smile.

Gary smirked. This girl has no manners at all... Either that or she still hates me... He thought to himself. "Hey, where is Prof. Oak, Jen? He must be here if you are..."
Old 12-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((I said something to Ash in that post, too.))

"He's in his new lab, if you must know. Apparently you didn't hear about what happened to thw old one." She replied to Gary's question Just stop talking,Gary., she thought to herself.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:13 PM
ashketchum Offline

Gary was shocked and worried. "What happened to his old one? His home?" Gary began questioning. How could he stop talking or asking questions about his own grandfather? It was crazy for that to enter Jen's head.

Ash was totally unaware of Jen. He didn't hear her ask him a thing. That was when Pikachu reminded him. Ash walked over to Jen and Gary and began speaking. "Yeah, I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet. And you a--?"

Gary quickly put his hand over his mouth. Gary pulled him back a little and started whispering in his ear. "That's my stupid, annoying, failure of a cousin Jen. She hates me for no reason at all. It's chaotic." Gary told him. "You might not want to speak to her. If you do, she'll talk you to death, got it?" Ash nodded.

Then, they went back to Jen and stood in front of her as if they never moved.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"So you really didn't hear then." She sighed, and pulled a newspaper from her backpack. On the front, in bold letters, it said "Professor Oak's lab vandilised by Poachers and burned" with a picture of the ruins. "Keep the paper. And as for you" She nodded towards Ash "Professor Oak talks about you a lot. 'Ash' this and 'Ash' that..." She thought for a moment. "Say, you wouldn;t happen to know about a certain Pokemon that just stormed through here? It was about fifteen feet tall, red eyes, wings, a long tail with four spikes, kinda purplish-black in color. You heard of it?"
Old 12-23-2008, 04:26 PM
ashketchum Offline

"It sounds like a Lugia to me," Ash said. He wondered what a Lugia would be doing here. he then thought that it couldn't have been Lugia. It wasn't purple. He was sure of it. That was when Gary jumped in.

"Well, I heard that some kid saved a whole bunch of people from a group of criminals known as Cipher in the Orre Region. I remember that they found a way to turn Lugia into a Shadow Pokemon. One they said couldn't ever be purified. That kid proved them wrong after defeating them alone with his Pokemon. No rest. No turning back. Cipher or some other group of people must have figured out how Cipher did it and recreated Shadow Lugia. I believe it is known as XD001. But, I will still refer it as Shadow Lugia." Gary explained. Gary was very intelligent and this should have shown his cousin, Jen how much he has matured. At the same time, it is hard for someone to hate someone and suddenly stop hating. Or at least for Jen it was.

"So, does that mean we have to find a way to purify it?" Ash asked. "I mean, we don't know how he did it. Do you?"

"Yes, I do. However, we don't have the machinery to do such a thing and we also don't know how to make it." Gary informed Ash. "But... if we find the Orre Regions Professor.... Crane... we could do it."

Last edited by ashketchum; 12-23-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

At least he's good for something, Jen thought. It was helpful that he'd stopped being such a jerk, but it would still be a while before she entirely changed her opinion "See that blast crater? That Pokemon came down out of nowhere and blasted it. I think there was a person there right before it attacked, but now it's just a big burnt hole..." The sky went dark, and purple lightning flashed through the clouds, coming from the forrest "That's never happened before..." Jan gave a mock salute and ran off in the direction the storm was coming from.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Black Fox of the Darkness Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Black Fox of the Darkness

Aaron walked into Floaroma Meadow where he heard a group of kids talking. He hear someone mention a "Shadow Lugia" and then Aaron striked a grin. "A legendary huh? Sounds good..." He decided to walk over and say hello to the people.

"Hi I'm Aaron what are your names?" Said Aaron as he put out his hand to greet them. They didn't seem to notice him so he just walked away. He pulled Pokeball from his belt and threw it on the ground.

He had always heard a rumor that a Shaymin lived in Floaroma Meadow. He had always been trying to figure out if this was true. His Gibble had popped out of the red and white sphere. It hopped on his shoulder as he decided to walk back over to them.

He thought up an idea that if he could become friends with the group he could get even more shinies. Well, it was time to put those Drama classes to good use...

Last edited by Black Fox of the Darkness; 12-23-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Natasha stalked her way through the thick underbrush of the forest. Her quarry was a quadrupedal legendary of unspecified origin. Someone wanted this particular creature very very much. So much so they were willing to pay a considerable amount up front.

A bit of dialogue caught her ear. "See that blast crater? That Pokemon came down out of nowhere and blasted it. I think there was a person there right before it attacked, but now it's just a big burnt hole..." Thunder rumbled in the distance. "That's never happened before..."

Natasha swung her rifle around. A group of humans were talking in the distance. With her quarry.

Natasha put the target in her scope. Her finger pressed against the trigger.

No. With the kids there, there was no guarantee she could get the target before they did something. She put one of the children, the one with black hair and a hat and a moronic expression, in her scope, and briefly considered shooting all of them. But that probably wouldn't work either.

Second rule of the sniper: Patience, Natasha reminded herself. Opportunities would come later. She popped out the cartridge from her mag-rifle and put in a special little bullet she reserved for when patience was necessary. Looking through the scope, she took aim again, and hit the trigger.

Over by the target, a leaf rustled by the Suicune's foot. Nobody seemed to notice.

Natasha smiled. Tag, you're it.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 12-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: Natasha's fun. Guess what? I hope you like very thick, fiery, and electrified bubbles, Natasha; they're coming soon to you closest toy store.

Crystal and Saphira
Shiny Ninetales and Suicune
Floaroma Meadow

Crystal's ears flicked as a leaf rustled by Saphira's foot. Saphira herself moved to the side, and lifted her nose to the air. Crystal did the same, catching the wind.

"Stupid poachers," Saphira growled. "They still haven't learned to keep the wind blowing towards you."

Crystal stared off into the forest, lips curled up into a snarl. Even Silver growled and gazed into the forest, but warily. Saphira glared into the forest, her eyes filled with hate. Crystal's eyes glowed bright red, and swirled with black.

Saphira's head jerked up abruptly, and summoned a large bubble, which floated in the air, formed, and took it's place over them, creating a thick dome. Crystal decided to give it an added bonus; a Sacred Fire. The bubble glowed brightly with fire.

Silver strolled caustiously to their side, and added a Thunder to the mixture.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."