Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:02 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default [RP]The Hunting of the Shinies[RP]

Plot

Sinnoh is a supposedly a calm, safe, region. But it's all in the newspapers. The illegal slaughter of Pokemon for their fur and medical properties is all in Sinnoh. The poorly enforced law of poaching has fallen away, but so has a newer, more enforced law that protected the shinies. The clever and cunning poachers find ways around the law. So now, the new game is shinies.

Their fur is rare and can be worth thousands, even a shiny Weedle pelt can be worth around three thousand. Illegal underground markets are everywhere in Sinnoh, and there is a poacher usually around every corner. Shinies and legendaries alike try to keep away from civilization as much as possible, for the sentence of being in a city or town usually ends up being death.

They are well on the brink of extinction for sure, and will be gone soon if something is not done. Everyone is fighting, either Pokemon and humans against the poachers, including the shinies, or poachers and their Pokemon against the shinies and the people with them.

Your Role

If you are a shiny, your role is to fight back and resist capture and being killed. This role will be challenging and there will be many difficult obstacles.

If you are a poacher, your goal is to make a living or be rich(er) by illegally selling the pelts. The police will always be hot on your tail and most shinies will be difficult to poach and will put up a huge fight that will sometimes attract attention(that's bad, of course...).

RULES
1. No God-Modding and just poaching in one hit.
2. No bunnying unless given permission.
3. Keep spam at a minimum and use the disscusion thread. A link will be put (here) soon.
4. Everyone in this RP is equal and should be treated that way.
5. We will have to work together in this RP at times of hardships and hunting sprees.
6. Only three shiny legendaries are allowed, not counting mine, it's a first come, first serve ordeal for them.
7. If you are a Pokemon, you are either a normal Pokemon who is helping the shinies, or a shiny.
8. If I ban you, and you keep piosting, I will contact a moderator. I do not ban for no reason.
9. Brushing poachers off of you as if they were Magikarp will not be tolerated.
10. Please keep swearing at a minimum. I myself am only ten. No swearing in every sentence please.
11. Posting frenzies are what we want to AVOID becuase people will be left behind.
12. You do not have to be a Pokemon or poacher. You may be a human trying to help the shinies too. Maybe a ranger? Your choice.
13. There are guns, but keep it simple. No machine guns, bombs, bazooka, ect. Keep it at a shotgun minimum.
14. Put this in your SU or it will not be accepted:Kiba the Wolf

Legendary Reservation List
You may reserve a legendary spot, but you must have your sign up done in two days, or your position will be given away. You may reserve it again, but chances are, someone will get to it first. There cannot be two of the same legendary, shiny or not.

1. metal sonic- Shadow Lugia
2. ashketchum- Arceus
3. Lusankya- Shiny Latias

Shiny Sign Up

Name:
Species:
Appearence:(if it is a Fakemon, show the normal and shiny version if shiny. If no picture, describe throughly. If shiny, provide picture anyways unless you can write out two four line paragraphs about their appearence. Even if there is picture, provide a short description anyways. Pictures dont tell you everything!)
Personality:(At least three lines)
History:(At least two, fairly, sized, paragraphs)
Shiny or Normal:
Other:
RP Sample:

Human Sign Up
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon: (up to six)
Affiliation: (poacher or shiny helper?)
Other:
RP Sample:

Accepted

The Shinies and their Alliances:

White Wolf of the Snow (Crystal the Shiny Ninetales)

White Wolf of the Snow (Saphira the Shiny Suicune)

Lusankya (Amber the Shiny Latias)

metal sonic (Professor Oak the, well, Professor Oak)

metal sonic (Jen the Pokemon Ranger)

ashketchum (Ash Ketchum as Human)

ashketchum (Gary Oak as Human)

The Poachers:

Neutral

metal sonic (XD001 the Shadow Lugia)

Grassy Aggron (Flame the PokeMorph)

Reserved

Demon Charizard (??? the Human)

Lusankya (??? the Shiny Latias)

Lusankya (??? the Shiny Magnezone)

Pending

Denied

Banned
No one on the list! Let's keep it that way, shall we?

OOC: Everyone starts out in Floroma Meadow or somewhere close.

Crystal quietly slunk through the flowers moonlit flowers of Floroma Meadow, staying low to the ground. She sat down and let her silver tails swirl around her. The sweet aroma of the flowers drifted around the shiny Ninetales, that was for sure, but she couldnt let her guard down. Crystal beckoned her legendary friend, Saphira the shiny Suicune, forward with her paw.

She crawled to a spot where the flowers grew tall. The duo concealed themselves in the flowers, their scent to any poachers Pokemon covered up by the aroma of the sweet smelling flowers. A growl somewhere near the two made them alert.

Saphira and Crystal peeked out and saw a shiny Rattata being slayed by a Houndoom in the distance. The poacher the Houndoom belonged to pulled out a pocket knife and carefully began skinning the mouse type Pokemon.

"I see you." he said suddenly, his voice deep but soft. The two froze in mock terror as the Houndoom was given directions as to where they were. The dog rushed in Saphira and Crystal's direction.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 12-23-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [RP]The Hunting of the Shinies[RP]

OOC: Everyone starts out in Floroma Meadow or somewhere close.

Crystal and Saphira, Shiny Ninetales and Suicune
Floroma Meadow

Crystal quietly slunk through the flowers moonlit flowers of Floroma Meadow, staying low to the ground. She sat down and let her silver tails swirl around her. The sweet aroma of the flowers drifted around the shiny Ninetales, that was for sure, but she couldnt let her guard down. Crystal beckoned her legendary friend, Saphira the shiny Suicune, forward with her paw.

She crawled to a spot where the flowers grew tall. The duo concealed themselves in the flowers, their scent to any poachers Pokemon covered up by the aroma of the sweet smelling flowers. A growl somewhere near the two made them alert.

Saphira and Crystal peeked out and saw a shiny Rattata being slayed by a Houndoom in the distance. The poacher the Houndoom belonged to pulled out a pocket knife and carefully began skinning the mouse type Pokemon.

"I see you." he said suddenly, his voice deep but soft. The two froze in mock terror as the Houndoom was given directions as to where they were. The dog rushed in Saphira and Crystal's direction.
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-23-2008, 01:17 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

XD001, Jen, and Prof. Oak
Floaroma Meadow

XD001 roared and slammed down onto the ground in front of the poacher, who looked up at him in shock
"BE DESTROYED, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIFE FORM!" He roared psychically, and whipped his tail into the poacher, knocking him to his side. The houndoom had come back to help and clamped down on XD001's tail. The huge Shadow Pokemon blasted the houndoom with an immensely powerful Shadow Blast, sending the much smaller Pokemon flying
"ALL OF YOU USELESS CREATURES WILL BE DESTROYED!" He smashed his tail into the poacher as he drew his gun and fired. The bullet peirced the thin membrane of one of his tail spikes. He roared in rage and heatbutted the poacher before lifting off again. Before XD001 flew off, he fired a final Shadow Blast at the Houndoom, then created a storm of darkness before flying off.

Jen just gaped at what had happened. "Oh...My...God....Was that just what I think it was? Those guys might be hurt!" Jen pulled herself from where she was in the tree and ran into the meadow "Hey! I saw what happened, are you hurt or anything?"

((First post FTW))
Old 12-23-2008, 01:22 AM

OOC: WTH?! That was sooo random.

IC:

Crystal and Saphira
Shiny Ninetales and Suicune
Floaroma Meadow

Crystal and Saphira watched in utter surprise at the speed of which everything happened. As the Shadow Lugia flew away, Crystal and Saphira exited the grass, and examined the bloody scene.

"How... random." Crystal said, her voice like a melody.

"Agreed." Saphira replied, her voice soprano.

Crystal stared up at the moon, her eyes swirling with silver mixed with hazel and azure.

"Oh...My...God....Was that just what I think it was? Those guys might be hurt! Hey! I saw what happened, are you hurt or anything?"

It was a feminine voice. A girl came running out of the forest towards them.

Out of instinct, the duo bared their teeth and growled. Crystal's hackles were raised and her tails swirled all around her agitadely.

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 12-23-2008 at 01:32 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Blue eyes gazed calmly at the shallow river beneath her feet, which were hands, covered in a thick white fur aside from the blue toes. A gold swirl ornament lay on her knees at the top of her hands, which also possessed the same navy blue coloration. Dark brown skin blended in with the brown shorts, but stood out from the white t-shirt. Long, brilliant red hair fell down shoulder length, failing to obscure the pointed ears the poked out from beneath. A slender tail lay perfectly still, the only movement the gentle breathing of the figure. A gold pack lay nearby, a rusty old pokeball laying beside it.

With a growl, the figure lashed out, knocking a red fish, a magikarp, out of the water. Flare grinned, pleased she had caught her meal. Add that to the Tamoto berries she had picked, and she had a meal.

(She's in the forest surrounding Floaroma)
Old 12-23-2008, 01:40 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Eww...." Jen commented at the huge blast area that stood out like a Gyrados in a school of Maikarp, then noticed the Suicune and Ninetails snarling at her. "Uhh...Nice Suicune and Ninetails! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm a friend, I work for Professor Oak." She tried sheepishly, trying not to scream and bolt like a scared kitten

"Such disgusting creatures, these humans. Polluting this world, attacking us withought reason, kidnapping us from our homes...I swear, I WILL erradicate them from this world if it is the last thing I do!" XD001 thought angrily. He landed at a river not far from where he'd murdered the poacher, and bent down to take a drink from the flowing stream
Old 12-23-2008, 01:42 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Ash and Gary
Floroma Meadow

Ash and Gary had were walking through a place full of flowers. No matter what direction you looked, you could see flowers. All of them full grown. Ash smiled and started stretching. Gary began rubbing the top of his Umbreon's head. Pikachu was sitting on Ash's left shoulder and yawned as Ash stretched.

"Hey, look at all the Pokemon Ash." Gary said aloud. Ash stopped stretching and looked around.

"Whoa!" Ash exclaimed. "And I thought there were alot of flowers here..."

"That's why Pokemon come here. It is usually peaceful, the air is refreshing and...." Gary stopped talking and jumped up to his feet. He was kneeling down by in front of Umbreon when he was petting him. Gary noticed a few explosions and began running towards the direction. "Come on, Ash!"

"Right!" Ash shouted back with a nod. Umbreon followed close behind Gary and Ash and Pikachu were trying to catch up.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:46 AM

Crystal and Saphira
Floaroma Meadow

"Uhh...Nice Suicune and Ninetails! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm a friend, I work for Professor Oak." the girl said sheepishly.

The intensity of the duo's snarl decreased as they heard her voice; scared. No threat. Eventually, they stopped growling and took a step forward.

"So," Crystal said.

"What are you doing here?" Saphira finished, striding off to the girls left. Crystal approached the girl's right side, ears on the verge of pinning to her head.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:49 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Oh, I'm a researcher! I help Professor Oak by watching Wild Pokemon. I saw that huge black thing swoop down and attack...I've never seen anything that big...Well, except for that wailord last year...But, you get the point, right?" She sighed "I've never seen you two around here, though. I also haven't seen that thing before, either." She shrugged "What was it doing, anyways? It seemed kinda mad."
Old 12-23-2008, 01:54 AM

Crystal and Saphira
Floaroma Meadow

"Oh, I'm a researcher! I help Professor Oak by watching Wild Pokemon. I saw that huge black thing swoop down and attack...I've never seen anything that big...Well, except for that wailord last year... But, you get the point, right?" The girl sighed.

"I've never seen you two around here, though. I also haven't seen that thing before, either." She shrugged. "What was it doing, anyways? It seemed kinda mad."

"We don't really know," Crystal replied, looking back up at the moon.

"I guess it just hates humans." Saphira added.

A howl rang through the forest, and Crystal's ears perked up.

'What was that?" Saphira asked.

"A howl, obviously." Curious, Crystal began to stride torwards the woods; the location of the sound. "A Ninetales howl."
Old 12-23-2008, 01:55 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Flare rubbed her hands together, breathing a small flame onto wood she had collected. She could eat the fish raw, but cooked meat tasted much better. The delicious aroma of fish wafted into the air as the magikarp cooked, meanwhile the morph munched on tamoto berries.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:08 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Oh, do you guys want some help?" Jen asked. She looked over at the hill and saw her cousin, Gary, with one of his crazy friends in tow. Of course, leave it to Gary to ruin a moment! She thought, and added "Please?"

"I smell...." XD001 sniffed in, and smelled cooking meat "Human swine! Only they cook!" He snaked his neck through the trees and came across someone cooking a Magikarp. He growled feircely, and allowed himself to be seen "So, you think you can kill and eat a Pokemon, do you, Human!?" XD001 roared mentally at the Pokemorph

((that'd be you, Grassy))
Old 12-23-2008, 02:20 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Flare jumped, swiveling her head to lock eyes with the shadow Lugia. "Human swine? I don't like being associated with them, after what they did to me!" The morph growled, lashing her tail in utter anger.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:30 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Amber walked through the streets of the city safely within her human guise, her long golden pigtails trailing behind her, her skirt flapping in the wind. The city was rather crowded at this time of day. Humans fascinated Amber endlessly. She didn't take stock in the warnings of some Pokemon that they were dangerous and evil by nature; although she had plenty of experience of human evil (the memory of which still caused her to wince when she thought about it), she had discovered that they weren't necessarily all bad either.

Right now she was in a rather bad part of town, but even so, there were plenty of people walking through the streets easily. Everyone felt so safe here. She could partake in that feeling, just a bit, when she walked around like this. A human body felt much different from her natural one, but over the years, she had gotten used to it with practice. Suppressing a smile, she recalled her first attempts to walk in this form.

A small black rectangle on the ground caught her eye. She bent down and picked it up. A wallet? She opened it up. The only thing inside was $60 in denominations of 20. Nothing to indicate an owner.

"Excuse me," she called out, "did anyone drop their wallet?"

A few passerby patted their pockets or checked their purses, but nobody laid claim to it. A feeling of embarrassment came over Amber. She tried to ask again, but the words wouldn't come out.

She wondered what to do with it. Possibly the owner might come back, but she didn't think that likely. She had gotten rather serious since that... that event. Might have some fun, just this one time.

Stepping into a pub across the street, she sat down at the bar and told the bartender to give her whatever the man next to her was having. She had before wondered what humans found so interesting about all these strange drinks, but she had never had any money to try one herself. Well, here was her chance.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing here?" he asked.

"Oh, just enjoying the nightlife," Amber replied, despite the fact it was broad daylight.

Three drinks later, and Amber was already fairly drunk. Of course, she had no idea what being drunk was like, so she had no idea that she was drunk. Before she knew it she had burned through the $60. She had a vague memory of some guys chatting her up, but she couldn't remember what she had said to them. Strange. Her memory was usually quite excellent.

Teetering her way across the pub towards the door, she fell sideways, and was caught by a pair of muscular arms. Glancing up, the face to whom the arms belonged to looked rather blurry. What was she doing in those arms again?

Suddenly a cold liquid splashed all over her, and she shuddered from the shock and got back up to her feet. "Thanks," she blurped out, and she walked back out, dripping wet.

Amber stopped by a nearby thrift store and bought a nice large, striped towel with the rest of the money. It was time to be heading back to the forest, or the meadow. Amber yawned. Why was she so sleepy? The sun was still up.

Drying herself off with the towel, she walked into an alley, where she might transform without being noticed. She had already taken position behind a group of garbage cans before she noticed a hobo, with a long, dirty beard and ragged filthy clothing, walked up to her.

"Nice towel," he gruffed out.

"Thanks," Amber replied, feeling rather woozy. "Here, you can have it if you want." She handed the towel out to the hobo, who took it gingerly with a hand.

"Thanks," the hobo said. He seemed to be waiting for something. Something long and shiny was in his right hand. "Now gimme your money."

"Hrm?" Amber replied.

"Gimme your money!" the hobo shouted again. Amber stood, dazed. Money?

Oh. The thing in his hand was a knife. How nice. Now, if he needed the towel to be smaller, he could cut it.

The hobo grabbed her arm. "NOW!"

Amber opened her mouth, then closed it again. Then she opened it. "KILL!" she roared at the towel.

The hobo jumped, and the towel flew into the air onto his head. Not because the towel was alive and was wrapping itself around his neck in an effort to strangle him, but rather because of the thought that it might.

Giggling madly, Amber quickly transformed into her Latias form soared into the air, speeding from the city towards Floroma meadow. The entire time she had trouble keeping herself in the air. Her body seemed to want to hug the ground. So when she finally approached the forest, she plowed straight into a series of trees, finally coming to rest beneath the branches of a fairly large oak.

"Ow," she commented to no one in particular. Her entire body ached. So it was then she decided to go to sleep.

OOC: Most interesting starting post so far, if I do say so myself. =P

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 12-23-2008, 03:36 AM

Crystal and Saphira
Forest

Crystal travelled at a fast pace, howling back occasionally until she found the howler.

It was another shiny Ninetails like her, and seemed to be a male. Now Crystal was very curious. The male Ninetales eyed her suspiciously. Saphira emerged from the bush and his eyes bulged slightly. Crystal took a few steps forward, and the male recoiled slightly.

"Hello?" Crystal asked gently.

"Hi..." he mumbled, turning his head both to the side and to the ground.

"What's your name?" Crystal asked caustiously.

"Silver," he replied looking up.

"Well, I'm Crystal. Nice to meet another of my kind"

Silver stood up and took a few steps towards Crystal, who backed up beside Saphira. Saphira beckoned to the forest with her head, and turned. She leaped into the underbrush, eager to return to the meadow.

The duo trotted back to the meadow and to their immense surprise, Silver followed them, but kept his distance.