Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-22-2008, 02:32 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Re: Total Drama Island BERMUDA [RP]

Tristian and Christian
Dock of Shame

Another boat finally arrived at the dock of shame. Christian was the first to jump off of the boat. He looked around at all the campers and then at Chris. "Hey, what's up man." Christian said to him and then walked over to the campers. "Man these males won't be attracting any females." He whispered to himself so that no one could hear him. Especially that Boris guy.

Tristian was next to get off the boat. He walked up to Chris with a smile. His sexiness was simply electrifying. It would be hard for anyone to keep their eyes off of him. "Hey, Chris, what's up dude." He said to Chris; giving him a hi five. Tristian then walked over to the other campers. He was standing in between the two girls, Crystal and Defahn.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:33 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Chris laughed "Oh, I've been fine. Got paid to do the hosting for the olympic games! Now THAT was an awesome gig! The last time I saw that many zeroes was on that million-dollar check!" Chris laughed again "Today for lunch, you'll be receiving the TDI special Welcome Lunch! Just as soon as all the campers get off the boat..." Chris picked up his megaphone and shouted through it at the boat "You losers better get your butts in gear, or you're going home on that boat!"

He hi-fived Tristan as he walked by "What's up, dude?"
__________________________________________________ __________________

"Great, another Justin. I wounder who'll get voted off today?" Chris lauged
__________________________________________________ __________________

"Okay guys, get aquainted while we wait for everyone to get off the Boat of Losers"

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 12-22-2008 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:37 AM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Beavs1Fan

Mitch jumped at the loud sudden noise of the microphone.

"Gosh can that thing get any louder??"He yelled at Chris

he thought "now or never"

He walked over th Crystal and stood next to her.

"so hey im Mitchell You must be crystal"
He held out his hand.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:38 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Boris looked over that chrsitan guy a growled he did not like him even though he just met him . He walked over to him and picked him upfrom the ground

"Look i just met you but i have this need to hurt you so you stay out of my way if you like you face to stay the same." The 6 foot 3 boy put the teen down and sighed . Boris was a rather intimidating guy many people where scared of him for that fact
Old 12-22-2008, 02:39 AM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108

Defahn turned her head to answer the guy who had arrived, her initial shyness starting to wear off, but still not being very talkative.

"Nothing much, you?" She replied, as two very attractive guys stepped off the boat.

One of them stepped in between her and the other girl who came off earlier, and she couldn't take her eyes off him.

She was able to, briefly, and silently laughed as the other one was picked up by Boris, one of the guys who had stepped off ealier.

OOC: This will most likely be my last post for the day, I won't have internet for most of the day tomorrow.

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:43 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Dock of Shame

Crystal shook Mitchell's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mitcell. Yes, I am Crystal." she said in her melodic voice.

"Look I just met you but I have this need to hurt you so you stay out of my way if you like your face to stay the same." one kid said to another. Crystal whistled.

"Wow, you have the strangest way of making friends. Really nice mark for your record." Crystal said, her voice full of sarcasm. "Now your acting like Edward..." she added, recalling how he had a thirst for Bella's blood in Twilight.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-22-2008, 02:47 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Boris rolled his eyes and looked from the boy over to the girl

"I am not here to make friends girl i am here for money if i make an alliance i would be backstabbed no?"
Old 12-22-2008, 02:48 AM
scalec Offline

OOC: People, I think it would be best for the RP and it's players if we used better grammer and more then a couple of sentences. We don't want this to get locked.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:49 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
Boris rolled his eyes and looked from the boy over to the girl

"I am not here to make friends girl i am here for money if i make an alliance i would be backstabbed no?"
"Well, he has a point," I butted in. "If you watched the last season, you would know." So fun to watch the others get hurt and kill each other. No alliances whatsoever for me!

l links l
Old 12-22-2008, 02:54 AM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

Mitchell blushed as the girl shook his hand.

"Soo maybe you would want to......to.....to" he couldnt finish

He removed his hand from hers and tried to complete his non-completed sentence.

"eat together sometime?" he blushed as he said the last words. This relationship didnt matter to him he was just picking out who he thought was the strongest camper so far. He was looking for a way to the final-3.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:06 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Tristian and Christian
Dock of Shame

Tristian smiled. His teeth were white and sparkly. You could tell he kept good care of himself, even though he didn't mind getting dirty. I mean, he played many sports. The only thing in Tristian's hands was a guitar. He decided to respond on what Boris and the other guy said.

"That's not true. I am probably the most trsut worthy guy here..." He said with a smile. There was an awkward silence for a little while. All of a sudden both Tristian and Christian began laughing.

"Trustworthy? Ha! That was hilarious." Christian said; laughing in between words.

"Yeah... Like I or any one else here is a goody-two-shoes." He continued laughing but got control of himself. He saw the girl on his left staring at him. He looked at her and winked. After doing so, looked at Chris.

"So, is this all?" Christian asked; referring to the campers.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:14 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: Yes, people. Better grammar. Use a Spell Check. Most Windows Internet Explorers have them. -eye button with green check-mark and 'ABC Check'-

Crystal Estrada
Dock of Shame LEMMEOUTTAHEREALREADY!!!

"I am not here to make friends girl; I am here for money. If I make an alliance I would be back-stabbed, no?" the boy retorted.

If he started a debate, the end outcome would be Crystal winning.

"Did I say you had to make alliances? No, I did not. If you know which people to choose to form alliances with you won't be back-stabbed. Now, anyone making alliances with greedy people like you can automatically count on being stabbed brutally in the back." Crystal said.

"So maybe you would want to...to...to,"

Hearing Mitchell's stuttering voice, she turned back to him. She waited patiently for him to finish.

"Eat together sometime?" Mitchell finally finished. Crystal saw him blush, but acted like she didn't notice. She shrugged.

"Sure." she replied, smiling.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-22-2008, 03:21 AM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

"yess!!" he thought silently as he walkeed back to his spot where he was standing.

this was the begining of is journey to the final-three. This was big for him,since he probably wouldnt last long. Unless he made friends with someone. Which he had. Mitch just had to stay on Crystal's good side for now. Well, he hoped he would still be on her good side after lunch.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I think we should stop for now since a lot of people are gone. :) just a thought.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:26 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Put on the brakes people! We got one person who'll post tomorrow, and we can;t leave him on the Boat of Losers, 'cause that's unfair.))