Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-22-2008, 01:42 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Total Drama Island BERMUDA [RP]

"Yo dudes, what is UP? Chris McClain here to tell you about the all-new Total Drama Island: Bermuda! We've collected another group of teens and thrown them onto our island in the Bermuda Triangle, in a contest to win FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!! Who knows what kind of crazy antics will end up happening this time? Chef Hatchet and I know, but you'll have to watch to find out on the new TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!"

Application form:

Dear campers,
Thank's for your mail. I've picked YOU to be in the Total Drama Island: Bermuda contest! If you receive this letter, please fill out this application form, sign these liability waivers, and we'll pick you up to be transported to Camp Bonabaka...Seriously, where do they come up with these names?
Sincerely,
Chris McClain

Rules:
1.No G-modding (you get hit in the balls, you fall over)
2.No bunnying the other campers!
3.You can NOT leave the island at ANY time, unless you do NOT receive a marshmallow at the campfire ceremony, and return to the Dock of Shame and catch the Boat of Losers home!
4.Your basic roleplaying rules apply.
5.You CAN refuse to do the challange, but if all the members of the other team do it...Well, I'll see you at the campfire, won't I?
6.Do your best to have fun and WIN THIS THING!
7.If you read the rules and understand them, put "Wawanakwa" above your signup!
8.NO swearing! We've got ratings to worry about, you know!

the Application form: EDIT: YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER! 2 MAX!

Name:
Apperance: (3-4 lines or a pic)
Personality: (2 lines minimum)
Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win:
Audition Tape (sample RP): Just to let us get to know your camper a bit better.

Accepted/reserved Campers:
Chris McClain-Metal Sonic
Chef Hatchet-Scalec
Rodney Harrison-Giratina
Mitch Karma-Huntai
Defahn Windspeak-Dimentiofan
Tristian-Ashketchum
Christian-Ashketchum
Boris Korvaitch-Skipper the Growlithe
Patrick Black- State Alchemist Patrick (S.A.P. lol xD)
Crystal Estrada- White wolf

USING THE CONFESSIONAL:
To use the confessional either put it in italics or separate ir with a __________________________________________
above and below

Name:Chris McClain
Apperance:
Personality: An overall cheerful guy who loves tormenting the campers at Total Drama Island. When he's not doing this, he's laughing at the replays and thinking up the next challenge.
Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win:Not a camper.
Audition Tape (sample RP): "What is UP dudes? This special tape'll tell you viewers what the first challange is!" *voice from offscreen* "Oh, I can't do that, huh? Oh well, anyways, I'll give you a little tour of the new campgrounds! This here's the Confessional, you should remember that from last season...Here's the mess hall, and over there are the cabins. We also paid to bring Molotov the Bear and Sasquatchinakwa, as well as some other familiar animal faces you might remember. Who will be voted off first? What crazy challange will be my first one? Is it possible to have better hair than me!? Find out on the new TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!"

"Lets see...Confession Can in place...Food stocked and ready....Interns....Well, no one cares about them anyways. I'd say we're ready! And there's the boat of losers! Right on schedual!" Chris McClain grinned happily "Time for the games to begin!" He said to himself, and walked town the Dock of Shame to greet the campers
Old 12-22-2008, 01:50 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Total Drama Island BERMUDA [RP]

Crystal Estrada
Dock of Shame

Crystal let the sea spray fly onto her face and inhaled the salty scent as they arrived at the Dock of Shame. She rubbed her chin, and then climbed onto the rail and balanced herself.

With inhuman agility, she leaped off onto the dock, braving the ten feet drop with a small huff of breath. She saw Chris hovering over the dock with his hair as stylish as always and that awesome smile on his face. Crystal approached him and raised her hand for a hive five.

"Up top, Chris. How ya' doin'?"
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-22-2008, 01:53 AM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108

Defahn was on the boat to the island in the Bermuda Triangle, quite happy that she was accepted in be on this show.

It didn't take very long for the boat to reach the Dock of Shame, as she busied herself watching in anticipation for the island. When it finally reached her lkine of sight, she jumped up and down happily, rocking the boat slightly.

As the boat reached the dock, she jumped off before it stopped moving, earning herself a bit of nagging from the sailor driving it.

She instantly located Chris, and her shy nature took over.

"Hi Chris, I'm Defahn, and um..." She stopped abrupty and took her place at the end of the dock without finishing her sentence.

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.

Last edited by DimentioFan108; 12-22-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:55 AM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Beavs1Fan

"OUCH!" "OOF!" Mitchell fell over again,and again,and again,and yet again. He was probably the only contestant ever that couldnt walk on a boat. He jumped off the boat, but yet again he tripped over the bar in the front.

"hi Dude!" he mumbled

"It hurts to bad!" He groaned

Mitchell stood up and walked past Chris as he awaited the arrival of the rest of the campers.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"What's up!" Chris slapped Crystal a high-five, "Well, aren't you shy?" Chris turned and saw the wipe-out "Ooooh, now THAT had to hurt!" Chris laughed "Sick wipe-out, dude!"
Old 12-22-2008, 02:10 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

"Time to get off," The driver yelled. I woke up from my nap and headed out the cabin door, suitcase in hand.

"Thanks for the lift, man," I thanked the driver. He grunted in response, and that was a sign of recognition to me.

Oh joy, I'm already loved by the boat man, I thought sarcastically.

I jumped off of the gigantic tug boat and landed on the old but sturdy Dock of Shame.

"Out of the way, Chris, where's Chef?"

l links l
Old 12-22-2008, 02:14 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"You'll see Chef when you eat lunch. And dude, seriously, I wouldn't be so bossy if I were you." Chris grinned evilly and patted his clipboard. He brought up his megaphone into Patricks face "Now get with the other campers and get aquainted!"
Old 12-22-2008, 02:14 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Boris looked around the island and steped of the dock and like every other place he has

ever been he was the tallest and maybe even the strongest .

He looked at Chris and walked over to him sticking out his hand

"Hallo i am Boris nice to meet you, your Chris No ?"

He said in his Russian acent
Old 12-22-2008, 02:16 AM
scalec Offline

I stopped the boat and leaned against the wheel, watching the newest batch of kids step onto the dock and towards-what I thought-unavoidable doom.

One of the smart mouths talked to me, but I don't think he recognized me. I ignored him.

I smiled and frowned at the same time. Looks like I had to cook for ungrateful teenagers again. Like I said last time, 'Does this look like a five star resort to you?'. At least it was much fewer then last time. And I didn't see Scrawny Kid or Tubby or Grim around, and that was a plus.

But of course, who doesn't like the chance to torture the newest generation? In my time, we were strict from birth. But the world has let these sorry excuses for soldiers slack off and become lazy morons! Oh, they'd be whipped into shape in no time.

This was going to be fun.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:19 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
"You'll see Chef when you eat lunch. And dude, seriously, I wouldn't be so bossy if I were you." Chris grinned evilly and patted his clipboard. He brought up his megaphone into Patricks face "Now get with the other campers and get aquainted!"
OOC: I'm trying to be another Duncan. :P

"M'am, yes, m'am," I said with a hint of humbleness. Well, no luck here, I guess Chris will be a little edgy around me, now, I thought. Well, all the more fun for me! I looked around and noticed 4 more campers. Not too many good ones, so far, I thought. Honestly, are there any challenges?

l links l
Old 12-22-2008, 02:20 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Hello Boris. Yes, I AM Chris. Step over here, and get aquainted with the other campers!" Chris picked up his walkie-talkie to Chef from his pocket "So Chef, what's on the menu for these campers today?"
Old 12-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Beavs1Fan

Mitch decided to make a converstion.

"so im mitchell." he frowned "how's it going?" He looked for the next camper to come.

Mitchell thought about how he had fell off the boat and winced. He had tripped only five thousand-seven hundred-fifty-three other times.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:24 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Boris nodded and walked over he had an upper hand becuase he has been though milltary

life once in his acdemy he walked over to the other campers and watched them "This is pointless i have a pyhsical advantage over these puppets and a emotainal one"He thought before looking around for a camper to talk to
Old 12-22-2008, 02:26 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Dock of Shame

"I'd have to say the sky, really." Crystal joked.

Crystal clamped her hand over her mouth and giggled while watching a boy tumble head over heel time and time again.

"So, Chris, how bored have you been with no campers to torture? Or have you been lounging around New York torturing some poor group of people?" Crystal teased.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-22-2008, 02:27 AM
scalec Offline

The walkie talkie buzzed at my belt, Chris's voice crackling over it. It sounded like fuzz to most people, but it was pretty much understandable to people who use it often.

I had hopped off the boat and gotten to the kitchen without nobody noticing me. That was good, it gave me more time to get the brats their food. I picked up the walkie talkie and said into it, "Tell them they're getting the three course TDI special; Cockroach puree, Shoveled Salad, and expired slop from the last show." I clicked the machine off.

I stewed what Chris called 'slop'. I didn't see it that way. I had been slaving over a hot stove, cooking it, and all I get is 'Its slop'. Of course, I couldn't get mad, but it boiled as much as the 'slop'.

Oh, those campers will enjoy this, I thought, or else.