Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:43 PM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default [R.P.] Havoc in the Island

>> NOTE:
SUs are ALWAYS OPEN!!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=92098
>> PLOT:
On the northern shores of the Sinnoh Region lies a totally big island, and island that is usually not your average typical island because of its fascinating wonders and beauty. By wonders, they mean that the huge island is divided into seventeen small regions, each with its own distinct beauty, the types of each pokemon. For example, on the northern part of the island lies a large volcano, thus, it is the homebase of fire pokemon and such. And on the very middle part of the island is a neutral, neutral and not normal, area which is usually the place for the place that the biggest event happens on that island, the clash of each types, meaning, each base or territory is primarily being ruled by a person that owns pokemon which are the same type as their base to further train their pokemon.

It just happened that a team captain had recruited you to their team to further strengthen their own goals, will you join their team? Or will you join another team?

The decision lies with you...

LET THE BATTLES BEGIN!!

>> RP RULES:
> All forum rules apply.
> No Godmodding.
> No Bunnying.
> NO LEGENDARIES (Strictly)
> Only the TEAM CAPTAIN can host some battle events in the island.
> Please PM me if you want to sponsor/host a battle event.
> Only I can decide when the Clash of the Types will start.
> Catching of pokemon (must be of the same type of your team) is allowed, but I will be the one to approve its capture on my OOC posts.
> All posts in the RP must be at least A PARAGRAPH long.
> Each paragraph must contain at least FOUR SENTENCES.

>> NOTES:

We can now start our RP!!

To start, you must detail your character going BACK (meaning they had been there) to the island... =]

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 12-21-2008 at 07:46 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:52 PM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: [R.P.] Havoc in the Island

Drakcelynn could feel the smooth breeze of the air rushing through its veins, waking him up from his peacuful sleep. A few seconds later there is a voice, shouting like a rooster can't wake someone by its 'Cockle Doodle Doo's,

"DRAKE, Hurry up and eat your breakfast!!" His mom called, Drake feeling anxious about it because he didn't want to wake up that early. Hurrily, he dressed up neatly, remembering that today is the day that he will come back to the island, defending the team's name, the Dragoons of Requiem. He took a red shirt, which color seems to have somewhat faded away, with a tribal sign drawn on the middle of the shirt, Drake symbolizes that tribal art as a sign for dragons. Took some pants, used a black scarf, a sign for his pokemon that he cares for them. He always wears a black scarf to show his appreciation for his pokemon.

"I'm coming!!" Drake said, rushing down the stairs. Down stairs he met his mom, baking some cookies and some delicious pastries for his mother is the best baker in all of the Sinnoh region. "I'l not eating today... but I'll be taking some cookies..." Drake complimented, grabbing some cookies for his journey,

"I knew you would say that... be sure to be safe along your travels..." His mom advised him, following a kiss and a hug after that.

"Okay... bye mom!!" Drake said,

"Don't act dangerously!!" His mom warned,

"I'm 15 mom... you don't need to warn me about such things...." Drake said, as he stepped in the boat that leads to the island. A few hours later he could see the linings of the island, it's weird because every region looks so different, but he could see the Dragon's Spire looking tall in the southern part of the island. When he had reached the island, he had finally stepped down off the boat, and into the island,

"I'm back..." He said...

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
Old 12-21-2008, 02:02 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Naomi finished putting on her bracelets and and checked her outfit one last time. She looked over herself in the mirror. Her outfit fit her Pokemon type specialty, Dark-types. But then again, she wouldn't be the captin of the Night Crusades if she wasn't a Dark-type Trainer.

"Come on, Naomi. We gotta go or we'll be late," she heard a growl say to her.

She turned to see her Houndoom, Surge, standing in the doorway. His unnatural blue eyes gave her a strong look, not a glare though. He was simply looking at her. All Naomi could to was smile at the dark hound.

"I know, Surge. I'm almost ready," she replied.

She could understand her Pokemon. She didn't know if that was a common thing, but she didn't mind at all. But letting that go, she finished getting ready and ran out. Her parents passed away, so that may be one reason she likes Dark-types the best since that's how she feels when she thinks about her parents.

She made it to the boat with Surge right at her heels. They enjoyed the ride itself, liking the sea breeze hit them. Surge acted like a puppy during the boat ride, but once they hit the island, it was all business again.

"We're finally back," Surge barked.

"Yeah. Time to lead the Night Crusades once again, attempting to keep the peace," Naomi Shantez said, a smile on her face.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-21-2008, 03:03 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Skyla stretched out and yawned. Looking over the side of her hammock. A good wind greeted her after her nap, and still as she sat up, hanging her legs over the side. The blue ocean rushed beneath her, and a silver shade flew above. Skyla probably lived the farthest away from the island, so had the farthest to travel. Nevertheless, flying was her first mode of transport. Usually first and only mode of transport.

The sliver aviann looked down with a smile on her face. Skyla had one pair of talons take her wrist, while she grabbed the hammock, and rolled it up in her arm. Afterwards, she mad her way onto the Skarmory's back, still having a strong wind in her face.

"Well Kira, you ready to get back to the island after all that time?"

Kira nodded and cried cheerfully.

Skyla looked up. "So it is!" A smile drew across her face. "Ready to start the Paladin's? You weren't here the last time, so everyone will be glad to meet you."

The Skarmory nodded again, looking over to her left as she crossed the shoreline. The had been beaten here already by another team leader. Skyla knew who it was immediately, but they would meet up later. After another ten minutes of high-speed flight, they arrived at Skyla's favorite place on the island; Skyridge.

It was to the west, a large canyon with tree's sparsely placed along the rigid sides, and a river that carved out the stone calmly flowing at the bottom. It was just as it poured into the sea that the tall building overlooked, and surrounding it was a grassy field.

Kira landed next to the building, partly made out of stone, it wasn't a skyscraper, but just tall enough. Most of it could be seen straight though to the other side. Openess was key in area for Skyla.

"Alright Kira, lets get this started."

OOC: I hope that description of the Skyridge was alright.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 12-21-2008 at 03:12 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:09 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: Please be informed that only Crystal can understand the language of her pokemon, her pokemon speaks naturally, but she can understand it, but she puts the words in human language... =]

EDIT:

The Team Captain will define their own team bases... I just made the names of the places... =]

IC:

Waiting along the shores, Drake saw a girl wearing a black shirt or vest, surprisingly, it was the Team Captain of the Night Crusades, Naomi. He approaches Naomi friendly, trying to greet a hello to Naomi for those two are the only persons on the island for now,

"Hello... You must be the Team Captain of the Dark Team... Night Crusades, is it?" Drake said, reaching out his hand to give Naomi a friendly rivalry between the battles of their teams. Being the two persons on the island, yet, Drake could feel the excitement rushing in its veins that the battles will begin shortly when the teams arrive.

Waiting for the team's Assistant Vice Captain, Drake sat on the shores as he waits for the arrival of more boats leading towards the island...

EDIT:

Drake saw a girl besides Naomi passed by him, he approached her too, opening up a new friendship. As he approached her, he noticed that it is his friendly rival, Skyla, who swore that their teams would be friendly rivals when the games start,

"Hi Skyla!!" Drake greeted, looking at the two Team Captains of each team; Naomi, the Team Captain of the Night Crusades, and Skyla, the Team Captain of the Winged Paladins... =]

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 12-21-2008 at 03:13 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:22 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

OoC: I'm sorry I forgot to put that. It's just a habit of mine by now. Again, sorry.
Naomi looked to see who call her, and she recognized him. One of the other team captins, if she remembered correctly. He put his hand out after speaking, and she took his in her and shook it. She knew that there was a friendly rivalry between the two for now. She just didn't want there to be pure rivalry. She may be a Dark-type Trainer, but that wasn't her really. She'd like to keep peace.

"Correct. I'm Naomi Shantez, Team Captin of the Night Crusades. You're the Team Captin of the Dragoons of Requiem, right? Drakcelynn, was it?" she asked.

Surge turned his head when he heard something. He calmed down slighlty when he realized who it was.

"Naomi, Skyla is here, too," he barked.

She turned to see the Flying Team's captin. She didn't know her personally, but she knew she was stronge. Especially her Charizard. She'd hope to one day battle her Charizard with Surge, but she wasn't going to ask right away.

"I'm glad I'm not the only girl here, now. Winged Paladins' Team Captin, right? Pleasure is mine," she said, offering her hand for a friendly shake.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-21-2008, 03:35 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Drake smiled back at Naomi, glancing back at Skyla, for she was standing still. Drake looked back at Naomi for the are talking. He giggled for he was not used to be called by his real name, Drakcelynn.

"Yeah... But call me Drake... I'm not used to Drakcelynn that much..." Drake answered back. Out of nowhere, there was a flash of white light that formed a strange creature coming out. It released a dragon, colored blue, eyes had been glistening with the burning flames of red, it is its Garchomp, his powerhouse in its team.

"Chomp... Gar!!" Garchomp growled, staring at Naomi weirdly. Drake had approached Garchomp to give him some details,

"It's okay Garchomp... it's Naomi, the Team Captain of the Night Crusades..." Drake calmed him down.

"Sorry Naomi... Garchomp isn't used when he meets new people..." Drake talked back, looking back at Skyla, the team's rival.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:39 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Skyla looked over to the other two Trainers. They wre no doubt the other Team Leaders, she just knew. Kira bowed her head respectfully, stating her name was Kira and to wear it out as much as they wanted. Skyla giggled, looking from Drake to Naomi, shaking her extended hand with a smile on her face.

"Pleasure to meet you Naomi. I'm only a flight expert, but I say thats a fine Houndoom you have. Like she said, this is my Skarmory Kira, my newest addition to my team."

The pitch black Skarmory nodded with a smile on her face, shifting her metal wings in place. Skyla looked over at Drake, who seemed happy to see her.

"So, how has everything been since the last time? Train hard?" She asked, making attempts to start a conversation.

She watched Garchomp, being protective of his trainer. Kira giggled, obviously excited and couldn't contain herself.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:56 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Naomi smiled. She turned to the Garchomp and nodded when Drake spoke. She understood what he ment. Surge let out a small growl, pressing the right side of his face into her leg, shielding his scared eye, his blue gaze on the larger Pokemon.

"Surge here is the same. He's protective of me," she said. "It looks like you two take good care of your Pokemon, Drake and Skyla. Once things settle down here, I shall look forward to facing you both in battle."

"They'll be surprised with my ability to fuse ice and fire," Surge barked, getting a nod as a reply from Naomi.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-21-2008, 04:16 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: I'm going to write my post in third person, then after this post I'll switch to first.

IC: Wyatt was dreaming that he was swimming in the ocean. The water was warm and nice. The waves were calm and very peaceful. There was a small island with a palm tree, the island was about less than half a mile long. Everything seemed to be going good, until Wyatt looked into the sky. There was a small dark cloud. At first it didn't seem like anything, after all it was only a small cloud. The cloud was a like a disease and spread though the other clouds, turning then dark. Soon the whole area was dark and look like a storm was taking place. The once peaceful waves were now rough and unstable. The water was as cold as death. A wave formed, probably about twenty feet tall. The wave crashed down onto Wyatt, plummeting him deeper and deeper into the ocean. Wyatt was losing air fast and drowning in the water.....

Wyatt woke up in his bed gasping for air. His bed and him were soaked in water. "Your a hard one to wake up." Nolan, Wyatts new step brother said.

Wyatt got out of the bed and shook his head. "Whats up with the water?" Wyatt asked.

"Your dad said you were a heavy sleeper and he was right, I've been trying to wake you up for like ten minutes." Nolan said. "Clean up and come down stairs for breakfast because your going to be late for your trip, Scotty is outside eager to leave."

"Ok, now get out." Wyatt said, playfully shoving Noland out the door.

Wyatt quickly took off his wet clothes and changed into dry ones. He put on a black and blue striped polo shirt with black jeans. He grabbed his star shaped pendant and put it around his neck. He put on his shoes and jacket. He put his Pokeballs into the inside of his jacket. After he was fully dressed he went downstairs to consume his brreakfast.

"Here's some waffles." Noland said as he saw Wyatt come down the stairs.

"Thanks, I'm headed off now." Wyatt said.

"You don't want to miss the ferry now do you?" Noland asked.

"I doesn't really matter because I have Scotty remember." Wyatt boasted. "I could go there on my own, thats probably what I'll do now that you mention it."

Wyatt grabbed two extra waffles, hugged his step brother and headed out the door.

Scotty greeted him eagerly. He lowered his body so that Wyatt could get on. Wyatt quickly got on and they flew towards the island.

About thirty minutes later, a small but fairly decently sized island. "Looks like we're finally coming back to the island."

Wyatt hopped off Scottys back and landed and ground. "Lets see who else is here." Wyatt stated and wandered around the island.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:25 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

"Taking care of my friends is priority number one." Skyla replied cheerfully.

Kira pecked her shoulder, then pointed a wing down the beach. Someone else was ready to join the party, and Skyla recognized him almost instantly. It was Skyla to never forget a face.

"Hey, Wyatt! Over here!" She called, then turning to Drake. "Looks like the party grows."

Kira waved to the Trainer, as best as she could with her sleek metal wings. Skyla looked at Kira again, then turned back to the others.

"I'm surprised that you haven't inquired about my Skarmory's colour yet." She laughed, as Kira stood up proudly to show off her sleek black metal coverings to everyoe else. She was proud to be an oddity of Skarmory's, as were some of Skyla's other Pokemon.

OOC: Bumblebee, you've really improved since I last saw an RP post from you! Wonderful work my previous apprentice!
Old 12-21-2008, 05:31 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
OOC: Bumblebee, you've really improved since I last saw an RP post from you! Wonderful work my previous apprentice!

OOC: Thanks, its mostly all because of all your help that I got this far buddy .

IC: "Hey, Wyatt! Over here!" A fimiliar voice said. I looked up and saw Skyla calling out to me. I saw a different colored Skarmory standing next to her.

"That's a pretty nice Skarmory you have there." I stated, thinking about Terra (sorry, changed Shelgons name because it was a guys name, will fix my SU post soon) and its color difference as well. "That black color looks good on it."

Scotty nudged me on my shoulder. "You guys remember Scotty right?" I asked as I pointed to the extremely tall Flygon. Scotty just sat there and swished his tail happily.

Then I turned my attention to Drake. "So dude, whatve you been up too?"

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-21-2008 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:41 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Drake looked at Skyla's Skarmory as it gazed upon Garchomp, but it seems like Garchomp isn't in the friendly mood today. He pat his shoulders to calm him down until Naomi complimented Drake and Skyla about their pokemon looking good and looking forward to the future battles,

"Thanks Naomi... Me and Garchomp will see to it..." Drake smiled back at Naomi as he gazed upon a strange thing that's coming near the island, Garchomp jumping and growling calmly out of excitement, knowing that the person coming here is someone really close to Garchomp. Drake gazed at Garchomp and smiled because he knew and had felt the happiness that Garchomp had. Gazing back at the strange creature, he had seen his Assistant Team Captain, Wyatt.

"Wyatt!! Over here!!" Drake shouted, he tries to shout along with Skyla so that Wyatt could hear them.

"Looks like the party grows..." Skyla said,

"Well... good luck to you... He's a member of the Dragoons of Requiem!!" Drake added, smiling at Skyla and Naomi as he gazed back upon the boat, which had Wyatt in it. Wyatt finally stepped down the boat and greeted us all; including Naomi and Skyla,

"So dude, what've you been up to? Wyatt asked and greeted Drake at the same time. Garchomp suddenly rushed in to Wyatt and gave him a friendly hug, Drake giggled right after Garchomp's hug.

"Garchomp rememebers you well... let's chat on the spire..." Drake said, leading Wyatt to the Dragoons of Requiem's team base, the Dragon Spire. Drake looked back at Naomi and Skyla and bid a friendly farewell for Drake and Wyatt are starting to go to their team base,

"Good luck to all of us in the future battles!!" Drake said, as he and Wyatt had vanished in the air, walking along the path that leads towards the Dragon Spire...
OOC:

Yey... more members posting!!

When four more members had posted... the Dragoons of Requiem will be sponsoring a battle event so hurry and get some more members!! =]

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 12-21-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: Ragna buddy, I flew here not got off a boat lol.

IC: Wyatt braced himself as the ever so frienldy Garchomp collided into him and embracing him in a friendly manner. "Aww, I didn't forget about you buddy." I said happily.

After Garchomp released me for him enormous hug, Drake said, "Garchomp rememebers you well... let's chat on the spire..." Drake led me to the Dragoons of Requiem's team base, the Dragon Spire. I waved at Naomi and Skyla, knowing that once I entered the base we'd be rivals once more. Scotty waved to them as well, his tail rapidly spinning side to side, nearly hitting me.

Old 12-21-2008, 01:37 PM
Black Fox of the Darkness Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Black Fox of the Darkness

Aaron woke up with a start and almost fell off his bed.

WAAA WAAA WAAA WAAA Screamed his alarm clock.

Aaron blindly reached over to hit the button on the clock. Aaron got up and looked at the calendar. There was a day circled on the calendar. In the circle it said "Island!" Aaron quickly got dressed and almost stubled down the stairs while putting on his jeans. Aaron wore clothes that symbolize his team, the Inferno Squadron.

Aaron's mom yelled up the stairs. "Aaron time to wake up!"

"I'm already up mom!" Shouted Aaron. He quickly grabbed some toast as it flew up in the air out of the toaster.

"Be safe!"

"Don't worry mom I'll be fine!" Said Aaron. He jumped out the door and quickly jumped on the boat.

VRHOOOM VROOOOOOOHM

The boat jolted off the shore and into the open sea. Soon he could see the island. "Here I come..."