Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-21-2008, 05:34 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [RP]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[RP] (Open!)

Crystal Momoyia and Nakari Uzumaki
Master Pokémon Trainer and Chunnin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds
Crystal looked at the blonde boy, who Nakari said was Naruto. She nodded.

"Kinda, but yet they are different," she said.

Before she could continue, someone ran up to her. She recognized him as Rili. She battled him a few times before, but that was about all. She sighed when she heard that his Munchlax was causing troubles again.

"What's a Munchlax?" Nakari asked.

"Another creature, which are called Pokémon where we are from," Crystal answered.

Crystal pulled out two PokéBalls. She tossed them and released a Rattata and a shiny Raichu. Both looked around and then back at Crystal, awaiting orders.

"Rili, take Rattata and Lightning with you. They were on my first team, and they are some of my strongest other than my Legendaries. They could be able to help," she said.

Nakari was so confused, it wasn't funny. She looked up and saw something she never saw before.

"What is that?" she asked, pointing up.

Crystal followed the Uzumaki girl's gaze. It took her a moment, but then realized what it was.

"That's Spyre, one of Yain Tangsten's Pokémon," she said.
Katarzyna
Eevee Pokémon Trainer
Konoha Training Grounds
Kat watched the people in the field, and gasped when she saw the Momoyia girl and her Pokémon. She thought she'd lost her friend, but just found her. Eevee got out of Jolteon's grip and ran to the blue-haired girl. Jolteon soon followed, and the Kat.

"Crystal!" she called out, getting the girl to turn. "I thought I'd lost ya!"

"Well you didn't, now did ya?" Crystal replied.
OoC: Sorry... not the best post in the world.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-21-2008, 05:47 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rili & Naruto Uzumaki
Konoha Training Grounds

Rili was still in a mental frenzy. "It may have helped if Yain brought her legendary friends..anyway, what am I supposed to do with em?"

Rili was clearly making a fool of himself, and couldn't really think at all at this point. Thats when Spyre flew in, shaking her head at Riley. She loked at the other two briefly, before turning to Crystal.

Yain and Shrin are lost in the forest. Since Shrin has no idea of the forest whereabouts, she's as helpful as a Nosepass stuck in an ore mine. On top of that, almost all of Yain's Pokemon are missing, including Ashe and Shayda and others. The Shiny Gliscor explained quickly. And Rili is an ADD kid, so someone may want to go with him. Munchlax can be very stubborn, especially if its a nervous food consumption. Yain can wait, but Buffet, I highly doubt it.

Naruto was still nervous. "So, this thing is going to eat everything?!?"

Yain Tungsten

Yain sat under a tree with Shrin next to her. She was still worried about where the others were, and if they were alright in this foreign area. Her Ivysaur wasn't feeling any better. Yain patted her head comfortingly.

"Spyre will come back with help soon. I'm sure we aren't the only Pokemon out here, or Trainers for that matter."
Old 12-21-2008, 06:00 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal Momoyia, Katarzyna, and Nakari Uzumaki
Master Pokémon Trainer, Eevee Pokémon Trainer, and Chunnin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds
Crystal sighed. This was not going so well. She took out another PokéBall. She didn't release the Pokémon in it just yet, though.

"What exaclty is going one? Nakari asked.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know," Crystal replied.

"I'll go with Rili, Crystal. Have Rattata and Lightning look for Yain," Katarzyna said.

"Alright," Crystal said, turning to the two mouse like Pokémon. "Follow Spyre back to Yain and bring her back here. If you aren't back soon, I'll send Ryu after y'all. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Rattata said, nodding his head, shaking his Ever Stone tag slighlty that was on his black collar.

"We'll do our best," Lightning added.

Both turned to Spyre, waiting for the Pokémon to lead them. Kat waited for Rili to lead her to his Munchlax. Crystal turned to Naruto.

"They won't eat everything. They'll just eat a lot," she said.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-21-2008, 06:29 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rili & Naruto Uzumaki & Spyre the Gliscor
Konoha Training Grounds

Spyre nodded, leaping up into the air again and remembering the way she had come from Yain. She was just high enough for the other two Pokemon to see her, but also high enough to find her Trainer from a distance, and recall her airbourne route.

Rili ran out into the street, pausing momentarily to wait for Kat. Naruto was still out of his mind worried, forgetting the fact he still had someone sitting on him and that everything seemed to get weirder and weirder by the second.

"Still, if its at the place I'm thinkin' alot is still a bad thing..." He almost fell into a whine at this point, but you couldn't really blame the blonde ramen fanatic.

Rili bolted down the street, a couple block and around the corner until he found a crowd of scared and angry people. Rili, being as clumsy as he was, dropped one of his Pokeballs, releasing a Shiny Blaziken out into the open. The sight of a tall, anthropomorphic bird scared even more people, who pointed, stared and made complaints. The Blaziken looked around, being at least a foot taller than most of the men, he was confused, but said nothing when he spotted a patch of green fur inside the restaraunt.

Without a word, he walked inside, but instead of dragging Buffet out, he was knocked back into the street. That hurt...

"Baron, you're not helping!"

Yain Tangsten
Lost and waiting...

Yain and Shrin were incredibly bored, not to mention hungry. Taking out one of her not empty Pokeballs, she let out a massive turtle like creature with a tree and metal spikes coming out of its grass covered shell. He looked around, noticing this wasn't anywhere familiar to him, just as much as Shrin.

"Tectori, we're somewhere foreign, and are waiting for Spyre to get back with help."

Oh, well that explains it. He said quietly.

"Everyone else is missing." She added. "Could we ride you around for a bit until Spyre returns?"

The Tectori nodded, lowering himself so that Yain could get under the sade of his tree. Shrin jumped up as well, wrapping a couple vines around his metal spikes. With soft thuds, the Torterra walked in the direction that Spyre had left.

"I don't think it'll be hard to find a moving tree." Yain laughed.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:39 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Max Uchiha
S-Class Ninja of Konoha; Third Uchiha Brother
Cave inbetween Konohagakure and Sunagakure

Max was sitting in a cave inbetween the Village Hidden In The Leaves, Konohagakure and the Village Hidden In Sand, Sunagakure. He had completed his A-Ranked mission just thirty minutes ago. Now, he relaxed in a quiet cave that no one really knows about. Only people who go on missions frequently would know of these resting spots. Max just so happened to be one of those people. Max was laying in a sleeping bag in the cave, right in front of a fire he made so that he wouldn't get cold. Max was on his way to sleep. His mission was boring, the opponents were weak, but the travel length was the part that got him tired. After seconds passed, Max's eyes closed... he was finally asleep. Getting the rest that he deserved.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:33 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Kazemaru Hakai
Jounin-level Ninja
Forest by the Fire Country-Wind Country Border

It had been minutes after the flash and Kazemaru couldn't come up with a catalyst that caused it. Maybe it was because he thought there were many reasons for this to happen.

It could have been a jutsu or perhaps a flash bomb, or maybe..... Aww forget it. Kazemaru thought with a little frustration. He had been living in this forest for so long that he knew the forest as well as the animals did. Kazemaru was just outside of his tree house. This was Kazemaru's home and his base of operations if there ever was a time to operate. He lived alone and rarely met anyone who didn't want to kill on sight, even being five miles away from Konoha.

Kazemaru decided to scout around a three mile radius from his home, just to make sure that everything was stable. Kazemaru turned up with nothing and was ready to turn back until he discovered something interesting to his eyes. There seemed to be two strange creatures that were together. One was small, pink, and didn't seem to hold a stable form. The other was much bigger, orange, and had features similar to a dragon.

Maybe they're summonings. Wait that couldn't be, because these things look nothing like any animal. If they're summonings, then they can speak, and i can ask about what had happened.

Kazemaru swiftly confronted the two creatures with his guard up. Ignorance can make you look insane sometimes and this is what Kazemaru would seem like.

"I don't want to cause you any harm. I just want to know what that blinding light was, if you know?" Kazemaru said to the Charizard and Ditto.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Hinata Hyuga, Chuunin Level Ninja
Ichiraku's Ramen Shop
Konohagakure

"Hmmm," Hinata mumbled to herself quietly. This would normally be where Naruto hung out, right? Then why wasn't he here yet? With a small sigh, she rested her chin in her left hand and fiddled with her hair with her right. Why wasn't he here? She could always see him here from dwn the street. She would never actually tell him or let him know that though.

The one day she's managed to pluck up the courage to ask him out... And he wasn't even here. Mind you, when she saw his cheeky, impish grin, she'd probably melt all inside anyway.

"Hey kid," a gruff voiced asked behind her. This startled Hinata and she spun around to see the shop owner speaking to her. "Are you just gonna sit there all day or actually buy somethin'? I've got a business to run here!"

She wasn't ready for that question at all. There wasn't really a good reason as to why it shocked her, though. She was sitting in a ramen shop and she hadn't bought anything yet - she'd been sat there for twenty minutes.

"I, umm, am waiting for a friend," she managed to mumble as politely as she could so as not to cause anymore trouble. She watched his skeptical reaction turn to one of humour, and then he turned away to fiddle with some more noodles or something.

Hinata spun around on her chair too. She didn't wanted another confrontation like that again. Some might not call it that, but it was very worrying to her. Now she was in two minds about waiting here for Naruto to turn up. She hadn't even told him to meet her there; she'd just hoped he might wander by and catch her there.

"Dumb kids..."

*~*~

Shikamaru Nara, Chuunin Level Ninja
Lady Hokage's Office
Konohagakure

"What a drag."

"Shikamaru, this is serious business." The voice was scratchy and full of authority. Upon hearing this, Shikamaru straightened up his arched back and stopped slouching. "We need you to lead that team, and we can't have any mistakes this time..." her voice trailed off towards the end of her sentence. Shikamaru knew what she was thinking back to. He dared not mention it for fear of upsetting Lady Tsunade. That was something her never wanted to do.

Staring out at the window, Shikamaru gave a small sigh before turning back to the Hokage. "Yes, I know," he said through gritted teeth and he shut his eyes for a moment to think. "Fine." Perhaps his words came out sharper than he'd meant them to, but that didn't matter know as he'd already said them. Lady Tsunade was slightly taken aback by his suddenly hard tone of voice.

This put a smile on her face. He was getting serious about his work.

"Then waste no time. Go and round up the others!"
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 12-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

OOC: sorry for the wait, it was 11pm, and I had to get going. ^^'

IC:
Mitsumae
Caretaker of the Lake Trio

As Mitsumae, Jin, Ren, Nin and Hakumei made her way into the large field before her, she saw several other people, two of whom were with other Pokemon. Others though, seemed to be dressed more appropriately for the present world and seemed to be ninja.

As they watched though, a blue-eyed Houndoom pressed close to his master, growling at them. Hakumei's eyes narrowed and he spoke quite plainly in Pokespeak, "try anything to harm us, and you'll regret it."

Jin looked at him, then back at the Houndoom and said, "I doubt he would do anything unless his trainer ordered him to..."

"And if she does," Nin finished, "we'll take care of it."

After a few moments, they all heard another trainer run into the clearing asking for help with his Munchlax. "Aww," Ren said, "the poor thing's probably more nervous than a Farfetchet'd (sp?) on Thanksgiving." She looked at her friends as the others made their way out into town, "come on; we need to go help them."

After she said this, the Mesprit hurriedly made her way after the others into town as well. Mitsumae followed, making a telepathic point to her company of completely ignoring any and everyone else that would try and start a conversation with them.

Soon enough, they saw the same trainer had dropped one of his Poke Balls by accident, and the sight of a large, shiny Blaziken did not help the mood of the townfolk whatsoever. The fire/fighting type made an attempt to go inside to get the ravenous Munchlax, but was promptly thrown back out into the street outside the Ramen shop. Ren swiftly flew to the Blaziken's side, asking if he was alright; in the meantime, Mitsumae decided to go inside the shop herself with Nin and retrieve the Pokemon. And within a few minutes, she and the Azelf walked back out of the shop, the Munchlax suspended in mid-air by Nin's Extrasensory. She then had the Legendary Pokemon place the normal type beside the Blaziken, finishing her short, self appointed task.

OOC: Let me know if that was bunnying or not, if it was, I'll change it.

Last edited by Michelle8936; 12-21-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

((... I hate posting Frenzies. You know, instead of posting and posting you can wait for less than 24 hours for someone to come on!!!! >_< Anyway... back to Xiac's pain!))

Xiac Kanoshi
Konoha Training Grounds

I groaned as I stayed lying on the ground. I could hear faint voices, but didn't care much as I was filled with pain. My hands twitched as I thought of all the voices around me. They didn't care, I thought. They didn't even notice I was here, in pain. I had fallen out of a tree and landed face first on the ground...
"Ow..." I said, moaning again. It hurt quite alot.

Rock Lee
Konoha Training Grounds

Naruto and his twin sister had accompanied me. It was nice to have company so that I could talk to someone when I finished. I really didn't mind the nickname Bushy Brows, Gai is called Bushier Brow. Hehe... where was I?
"One thousand and ninety nine, two thousand." I let out a sigh of relief and stood up. I saw these... creatures approach us. I looked at them in confusion.
"What are they?" I asked myself... out loud.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 12-21-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Kakashi Renikose
Genin-level Ninja
Wandering The Streets of Konoha

Kakashi and Temari had gotten bored of standing around with the group down at the Training Grounds, so they headed toward the village to go look for other people. Temari decided she was hungry, and went off in search of a restaurant. Kakashi wasn't that hungry, and instead continued to wander around the village. He was really hoping to find something to do, because he was extremely bored.

"Why does nothing ever happen to ME in this boring old village?" Kakashi asked out loud. He felt like an idiot, looking around to make sure no one heard him. He spotted the Hokage's office and decided to go see if she could find a mission or something for him to do.

Sabaku no Temari
Genin-level Ninja
Streets of Konoha

Temari had gotten hungry, and ditched Kakashi. She began wandering around, getting hungrier and even more bored by the second. She wished Gaara had come with her to the village therefore she wouldn't be so bored. Of course, Gaara couldn't come because he was too busy at the Sand Village. "Temari, I don't have time to take a vacation. I have a lot of work to do," had been Gaara's last words to her before she left. She shook that comment off, and kept looking for food. Finally, she spotted the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. Since she was starving, she decided to go ahead and go eat there. She did not notice who else was there, she just ordered a bowl of beef ramen.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Hinata Hyuga
Chuunin Level Ninja
Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, Konohagakure

"How much longer will it be before he walks by?" To try and pass the time, Hinata had memorised all of Ichiraku's ramen, specials and all, and their prices. Unfortunately, this hadn't passed as much time as she'd hoped and Naruto still hadn't found her yet.

"Listen, kid," the shop keeper disturbed her from her concentration on the menu, "I don't think your friend is gonna show up." He flashed a warm smile at her before handing her a free bowl of beef ramen. "You seem like a nice girl. It's a pity you got stood up."

Hinata smiled that meek and gentle smile that everybody knew and loved. She pulled the bowl toward her and slowly picked up a pair of chopsticks.

"Thank you very much, sir," she beamed at him, before starting on her bowl. Before she'd gotten her first mouthful to her mouth, however, somebody walked in and paused a few yards away from her. The girl, roughly the same age as her, was tall, slim, stunningly beautiful and confident. Everything that Hinata though she wasn't herself. The girl ordered a bowl of Beef Ramen before sitting down a few yards away from Hinata.

It dawned on Hinata that this was Temari from the Hidden Sand Village. She'd briefly met her before, and she didn't get the best impression of her back then. She was cold, cruel, strong, and oozed confidence. Hinata could hardly bare to be near her out of fear.

"I, um, forgot that I needed to be somewhere," she made up the excuse to hide from Temari. "Thank you for the Ramen!" And that was it. She'd already disappeared from the Ramen Shop without another word.

Shikamaru Nara
Chuunin Level Ninja
Outside of the Hokage's Office, Konohagakure

Shutting the door behind him, Shikamaru let out a held-in sigh. This wouldn't be easy. He knew that. Who would be best to ask on this mission? Lady Tsunade hadn't really given him any specifics on who he would need to bring. She trusted his judgement... barely. He would need to pick carefully so as to impress her. After his last mission, she hadn't been very faithful in his abilities.

"Say... What about that Kakashi guy? He's supposed to be a hot-shot at Genjutsu with his Light Manipulation." Shikamaru looked toward the sun and thought of the possibilities that light manipulation would have with his shadow abilities. That would certainly be interesting. He's kinda cute, too.

Putting that last thought to the back of his mind, he concentrated on thinking of other candidates for his mission. Who knows, maybe he would bump into Kakashi on his way?
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 12-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Sabaku No Temari
Genin-level Ninja
Ichiraku Ramen Shop

Temari heard someone to her left talking, and turned to see who it was. She only saw the flap close, and the shop keeper pick up a bowl. The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't place it for some reason. So instead, she decided to finish her bowl.

When Temari finished, she decided to go for a walk. As she stepped out, she looked down at her clothes. I need some new clothes. These are kind of old, she thought to herself. So she started to look around for a good shop to get something new.

Kakashi Renikosa
Genin-level Ninja
Near the Hokage's Office, Konohagakure

Kakashi had gotten extremely bored on his way to the Hokage's office, and made up a little game. Since the road was empty, he filled it with kunai, making a line down the road. Similar to hopscotch, he would leap from one to another, trying to maintain his balance. And everytime he jumped to another, he had a string that wound through the hole to wrap up the kunai with the rest. Once he reached the end, Kakashi would throw out the line again.

After 15 minutes of this little game, Kakashi decided to put the kunai up. He was getting to close to the Hokage's office, where many people would be wandering around. So instead, he stuck his hands in his pockets and strolled along like a regular citizen. Out of the corner of his eye, Kakashi saw something familiar. Turning, he saw Shikamaru walking in the other direction.

Now the question is, what do I do. He seems to be doing something important. But he is pretty cute, Kakashi thought. He was kinda surprised about the last thought, and shoved it aside. The more he thought about it, the more it made sense. He didn't want to seem like a stalker though. So Kakashi decided to follow Shikamaru, but only from a distance. Far enough that he could admire Shikamaru.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-21-2008, 11:45 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

OoC: God... I'm almost lost with this... ow well, here goes nothing, I guess.

IC:

Crystal Momoyia and Nakari Uzumaki
Master Pokémon Trainer and Chunnin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds
Nakari notieced that Lee was done with his push ups. She then attempted to explain what Crystal had told her. She wasn't sure it made any sense at all, but she tried.

Crystal looked at Persian and Surge. Surge still had his face pressed against her leg, hiding his scar. Persian looked around. She then got a smile on her face, watching Kakashi and Temari leave. Crystal gave her a weird look as she shook her head, turning the switch to turn the translator off.

"Let's go after them, or at least Temari. I think you two would be good together," she meowed.

Crystal blushed at that. She then glared at the two Pokémon as Surge chuckled against her leg.

"Fine. We'll go," Crystal said, following her Pokémon as they headed toward the village.
Katarzyna
Eevee Pokémon Trainer
With Rili
Kat sighed as the fire bird Pokémon couldn't get the Munchlax out of the restaraunt. Eevee and Jolteon couldn't believe it, either. She noticed that another Pokémon Trainer took care of the Munchlax, but she did not know her. She was going to ask her name, but didn't know how to approach. She held Eevee in her arms to prevent the little fox to run up to her as Jolteon sat next to his Trainer.
Rattata and Lightning the shiny Raichu
Crystal's Pokémon
Following Spyre, Yain's shiny Gliscor
"How much farther?" the Rattata called out.

"Hopefully not far. We don't want to piss Crystal off again," the Raichu, Lightning, replied.

Both followed Spyre, not too far behind the Gliscor closely on the ground. They had no problem running in the forest, dodging trees, as they kept their gazes on Spyre.
Crystal Momoyia
Master Pokémon Trainer
Somewhere in Konohagakure
"This place doesn't feel right... I don't like the stares," Surge growled.

"Get used to it. We're catching up to her at least. Her scent is getting stronger as we continue," Persian replied.

"I know, I know," Surge groaned.

Crystal sighed. She and her Pokémon were getting weird looks from the villagers, but it didn't bother her that much. Her Pokémon were determined to find Temari since Persian is wanting to play match-maker. She sighed at the thought.

"Why can't you two be normal, not trying to hook me up with someone?" she wondered aloud.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-22-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:11 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Mitsumae
Caretaker of the Lake Trio

Mitsumae watched as the Munchlax was set on the ground, then she turned to Nin and said, "We should probably get going now..." She trailed off, looking at the crowd that had gathered. "...I'd rather not be in a huge group of people if my 'demon' side chooses to loose itself."

The Azelf only nodded in reply as Mitsumae returned Jin, Ren and Hakumei to their Poke Balls. She turned and started walking North-east to find her way out of the village; as Nin was about to follow her, he noticed one of the other trainers watching them, an Eevee in her arms.

The Legendary bowed his head slightly in greeting, his red crystals glinting a little ominously in the evening light, before following after the Umbreon Monogatari Karei.

Old 12-22-2008, 01:21 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha and Pain
Uchiha Avenger, Legendary Ninja and Man of Six faces
Amegakure, The Rain Village, Akatsuki Base

Sasuke, Madara and Pain were having a meeting. Sasuke had just been granted immortality just like Madara had long ago. Why? Because he now has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke was now in training. Madara would teach him everything he needed to know in order to use it to its full ability. Why did Sasuke want the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? The same reason why Itachi wanted it. To avoid going blind.

The thing was, when getting the Mangekyo Sharingan, you could go blind. You need the eyes of your sibling in order to gain the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. When Sasuke and Itachi had their fight to the death, Itachi was trying to take his eyes at certain times. When Itachi began dying because of his wounds that Sasuke gave him, the amount of chakra he used, and his disease. Itachi decided to transfer his Mangekyo Sharingan to Sasuke. Itachi also got rid of the Curse Seal that Orochimaru had given Sasuke some time ago. Sasuke's Mangekyo eventually grew in. Merging with Itachi's. Thus, creating the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

The meeting was about a plan. What plan you may ask? The plan to retrieve the Eight-Taled Beast and Nine-Taled Beast. Pain... Madara... wanted Sasuke and Team Hawk to assist them on their mission to attack Konoha to find Naruto Uzumaki and extract Kyuubi. Sasuke... who wanted to destroy Konoha after finding out the truth about why Itachi killed almost every Uchiha except for him purposely and a few others accidentally accepted their offer. Now... what is in store for the Leaf Village? Peace isn't it...