Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:44 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [RP]When Two Worlds Combine[RP] (Open!)

~When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto~
~The Official Role Play~

What would happen if two worlds combined? Probably mass confusion and chaos at first, but as time went by things would calm down. One world would be dominate while the other just seemed to appear. Here’s a story of such a thing. With the ninja world of Naruto and the unique world of Pokémon, things would get confusing and interesting for all. Pokémon and Trainers suddenly appear around the ninja villages and wild Pokémon acting out and attacking humans, Trainers and ninja, things don’t look too well in the beginning. As time passes, the ninja villages begin to trust the Trainers because they cannot handle the Pokémon, but it isn’t the best kind of trust. The Trainers know that if they mess up that they could be killed. With all of the chances and risks, the Pokémon Trainers work side-by-side with the ninja to help calm down the wild Pokémon. If the two worlds would ever go back to normal is unknown, but was is for certain is that things have changed and that everyone needs to try to get along to help keep the peace that was once there before the collision of worlds.

Your place is either a Trainer or a ninja. The Trainers must help the ninja understand and work with some Pokémon. The ninja have to help the Trainers live in their world and understand their ways. Whichever side you choose, your goal is to help the others around you if you are good. If you are evil, you are trying to harness these new creatures to learn more about their powers or take what you learn from the ninja villages to help you take over the world. It is your path and you are a chapter in the story. Choose your path and let your mark on this journey be known.

~~~~

~Rules~
  • All PE2K Rules
  • No Godmodding or bunnying without permission.
  • No Flaming or Disrespecting members.
  • Romance is allowed, but no Rated-R stuff. Same goes for action, and blood and gore, just not anything at would be considered R-rated. Also, yaoi and yuri is allowed. If you do not approve, than either please don't be rude about it or do not take a part in this roleplay.
  • You may be an already existing Pokémon or Naruto character or your own original character. You do not have to roleplay as your own original character. You may roleplay just as canon characters if you want. If you would like to RP as a canon character, please state the name and what you have in mind for that character. You do not have to fill out a sign up sheet if you are only RPing as canon characters.
  • You may have more than one character. Just be sure that you can keep up with all of your characters if you do have more than one. There is no limit.
  • Let us know if you're going to be away so I will not remove your character(s) from the list.
  • Other rules that apply to your characters may be seen below in the sign up sheet.
Rules that apply to Pokémon only-
  • You can have a max of ten Pokémon.
  • Your legendary Pokémon goes towards your Party Pokémon count. That means they are included.
  • You get up to 3 Legendary Pokémon.
  • When a Legendary is taken, there is only one of that kind of Pokémon which is why they're legendaries. Whether they are Shiny or recolored is up to you.
  • ANY Shiny and recolored Pokémon is allowed.
Rules that apply to Naruto only-
  • You may have your own Kekkei Genkai, or bloodline trait. You just have to explain it in your SU. That also goes for the Clan that your character is from that has this trait. Another thing I'm going to be very strict on. The same thing applies if you have your own jutsu.
  • If you're going to RP with an already existing character, the character you RP as better be within standards. Naruto is not a Chunnin or Jounin, and just so you all know, Iruka is a Chunnin, not a Jounin. Here is a site that has all of the characters who already exist in Naruto, and it does explain their character roles in the first and second parts of the series.
  • I will maybe accept one more Uzumaki and at most two or three Uchihas. It all depends on the mood I'm in, really. And I will not accept a ton of Hyuugas, either. I will be a little strict on Clans.
Rules that apply to the role play only-
  • Please at least state your character's name at the beginning of your post every time so the other RPers know who you're RPing as. This rule is strongly recommended for those who RP as more than one character. An example of this will be in my firt RP post.
Role Players
Crytsal Momoyia
Michelle8936
Necromancy
Redmario
Caraa
IzumiRyuu
Misstres Meg
Skipper_The_Growlite
Pyroboy74
Nevermore Wolf
Blane147
sealboyno1
Dawn34
funnyguy91
ID Saraibre Ryu
ashketchum
DarkAmethyst

Pokémon Characters
Crytsal Momoyia:
Crystal Momoyia OC
Katarzyna OC
Stephanie Shantez OC
Keynoma Momoyia OC
Kristen Momoyia OC

Michelle8936:
Mitsumae OC

Redmario:
Simon Holmes Weather OC

Caraa:
Roxy-Lynne "Roxy" Ketchum OC
Ash Ketchum Canon

Skipper_The_Growlite:
Kevin Niamigoto OC

Nevermore Wolf:
Alexandra Edwards OC

Blane147:
Blane Walker OC
Misty Canon

Dawn34:
May Canon
Dawn Canon

ID Saraibre Ryu:
Yain Tagsten OC
Rili OC

ashketchum:
Devan Ketchum OC

DarkAmethyst:
Shinji (aka Paul) Canon
Amber OC

Naruto Characters
Crytsal Momoyia:
Nakari Uzumaki OC

Necromancy:
Shikamaru Nara Canon
Hinata Hyuuga Canon

Redmario:
Sakio Tsuchiyo OC

IzumiRyuu:
Arima Kuran OC

Misstres Meg:
Kakashi Hatake Canon

Pyroboy74:
Kakashi (Shi or Kyle) Renikosa OC
Sabaku no Temari Canon

sealboyno1:
Xiac Kanoshi OC
Rock Lee Canon

Dawn34:
Sakura Haruno Canon

funnyguy91:
Kazemaru Hakai OC

Skipper_The_Growlite:
Cain Unknow OC

ID Saraibre Ryu:
Naruto Uzumaki Canon
Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru Canons

ashketchum:
Max Uchiha OC
Madara Uchiha aka Tobi Canon
Pein Canon
Team Hawk-
Sasuke Uchiha Canon
Suigetsu Hozuki Canon
Karin Canon
Jugo Canon

When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto sign up thread
When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto discussion thread
When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto pre-plot Pokémon role play thread

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-31-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:05 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Default Re: [RP]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[RP]

It was a normal day in both worlds, more or less. Things were happening like they did every other day. But today was different. In the middle of the day's events, in the Pokémon world, there was a massive explostion that consumed the whole world. In the Naruto world, there was a flash of bright light that blinded everyone. Everyone, Trainer, Coordinator, and Pokémon alike were transported into the ninja world. Now the adventure begins.

Crystal Momoyia
Master Pokémon Trainer
Somewhere near the Konoha/Suna Border
Crystal slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and shook her head. All she rememberd from the past moments was having a battle with a friend, and then a big flash and a loud noice, like an explosion. Her hand rested on her head as she looked around. She spotted Persian and Surge, her most trusted Pokémon, nearby, and she smiled. She was glad that they were with her.

"Persian, Surge, wake up," she said, lightly shaking them.

Persian and Surge opened their eyes, stood up, shook their fur, and stretched. They looked around and were as shocked as Crystal was. Surge went into defense mode while Persian went into alert mode.

"Where are we?!" Surge growled.

"I don't know," Crystal replied.

"Let's not be upset. We'll get through this like we always do," Persian meowed, calmer than the Houndoom.

"Right. We're a team, and nothing can change that," Crystal said with a nod.
Katarzyna
Eevee Pokémon Trainer
In the Forest near the Konoha Training Grounds
"Kat... Katarzyna, wake up," a soft voice softly said.

Kat opened her eyes, seeing Eevee pawing her arm. She sat up and picked the fox-like Pokémon up in her arms. She looked to her right and saw Jolteon next to her.

"Any idea where we are?" she asked.

"Not a clue. Crystal is no where to be found, either," Jolteon barked.

"Great," Katarzyna groaned.
Nakari Uzumaki
Chunnin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds
Nakari looked around. The spots she was seeing were gone. The flash of white light was bright, and she was surprised she got her sight back.

"What the heck?" she asked aloud.

"How would I know?" she heard someone say, looking to see who it was, seeing her brother.
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds
Naruto was just recovering from the flash as well. He heard his sister ask a question, and answered it. He knew he was a little rude, but at the moment, he didn't care.

"I knew that you wouldn't know, Naruto-nii," Nakari replied.

"You asked, I answered, Nakari-nee," Naruto replied.

Both Uzumaki twins looked around. Now the forest seemed... different. But they didn't know why. Little did they know that their life, along with everyone else's, was about to change dramatically.
OoC: Post away and enjoy! I hope this turns out well and that everyone who is taking a part of this has fun.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-20-2008 at 03:11 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: [RP]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[RP] (Open!)

Xiac Kanoshi
Konoha Training Grounds

((I'm gonna try 1st person. See if I right more.))

I was already up and out of bed. I felt groggy, obviously because i had just woken up. I had breakfast, got changed, the usual. I was already out before an hour had gone by. I'm no good at remembering things, so I can't remember if I'm going to be put in a group today. I went to the Konoha Training grounds, or a forest if you want to call it that. I was running, jumping from tree to tree to increase my speed. I had my bō strapped to my back. Anyway, I was jumping from tree to tree when I was blinded by a flash of light. This, for me anyway, was unlucky for me. Seeing as I was jumping from tree to tree the light made me lose my stepping. I slipped from the branch.
"AAAAGH!" I cried out as I landed on the ground, face first. This I was used to. I'm always hurt, one way or the other. You think people would feel sorry for me. Not really. I do most of these things on purpose, to grab attention. This, however, was not one of those things. This was one of the unfortunate things in my life. I hit the ground hard, body filling up with pain.
"Ow..."

Rock Lee
Konoha Training Grounds

"One thousand and fifty two, one thousand and fifty three..." I said as I done my push ups. It was pretty hard doing two thousand push ups. If I failed this, I promised my self I would do one thousand punches on a tree, even if my knuckles bleed. I train hard to be the best. There are 3 main fighting types for a Ninja. They are: Ninjutsu, basic Jutsus that all ninja know, Genjutsu, special types of Jutsus that allow you to trick your foe, and Taijutsu, basic speed and strength for basic hand-to-hand combat. I, however, can only use one of these three, and that is Taijutsu. I have never been able to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, only Taijutsu. I train hard so I can be the greatest Ninja to only use Taijutsu. There was a flash, but I, however, had never even noticed it. I knew something had happened but I was too focused on my training. I hurried my push ups so I could see what had happened.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:39 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Nakari Uzumaki and Naruto Uzumaki
Chunnin-level Ninja and Genin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds
Nakari looked around. She couldn't help but feel like something about the forest just changed. Like there was now someone or something, maybe more, watching them. But everything was still and quiet. A little too quiet for her liking.

"Hey, it's Bushy Brow," Naruto said before running off.

Nakari followed him to see Rock Lee. She sighed when she saw him. He always pushed himself to hard. It surprised her that she didn't sense his presense earlier. But then again, she and Naruto just arrived at the Training Grounds before the big flash. She got up and walked over to Lee and Naruto.

"Lee-san, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Push ups, obviously," Naruto replied.

"I didn't ask you, Naruto-nii," Nakari snapped.

"Sorry, Nakari-nee. You don't need to bite my head off," he replied.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just on edge. Everything seems different all of a sudden, ya know?"

Naruto nodded. The Uzumaki twins then watched Lee, waiting for him to finish his push up goal. Nakari wanted to know if he felt like the forest was suddenly different as well.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Kakashi Renikosa and Sabaku no Temari
Genin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds

Kakashi walked through the forest, looking for Temari. He had no idea where she disappeared to, he was just following her. Suddenly, there was a bright flash. He, being used to it, used this light to his advantage. He saw Temari hiding in a tree, and tackled her. They both tumbled to the ground, landing on the edge of the training grounds. When the flash ended and Temari quit beating him, Kakashi heard familiar footsteps. They both his back behind the trees, and waited while the Uzumaki twins came out and approached Rock Lee. Surprised he had not seen them, they both stayed behind the tree a moment longer. Then, when the moment was right, Kakashi tackled Naruto and Temari tackled Nakari.

"Surprise!" they both shouted as they flew out from behind the trees. Kyle laughed, and punched Naruto lightly on the shoulder. He glanced toward Temari, making sure she didn't hurt Nakari too bad.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-20-2008, 08:13 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Konoha Training Grounds
Nakari and Naruto, waiting for Lee to finish his training, were tackled to the ground. Naruto grunted while Nakari squeaked. They looked up, and both calmed down slightly.

"Temari-chan, please get off of me," Nakari asked.

"Shi, get off," Naruto said, more like demanded.
Crystal Momoyia
Master Pokémon Trainer
Heading Toward the Konoha Training Grounds
"This sucks!" Surge snarled.

"Please, Surge, not now," Persian begged.

"We don't need to be negative now, so suck it up, Surge. You're tougher than this," Crystal said.

They had been walking for a while. They decided to go deeper into the forest than to venture out into the desert. What shocked them was that there was no Pokémon at all. It was strange to all three. They were a little on edge. Crystal was nervous, Persian was in alert mode, and Surge was in defense mode, possibley offense mode as well.
OoC: Will post as Katarzyna in my next post.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Kakashi Renikosa and Sabaku No Temari
Genin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds

Kakashi plopped down harder on Naruto's back, pushing all his weight into Naruto's back. Temari laughed at him, and stood up. Then she offered a hand to Nakari, helping her up.

"So what was that flash? Was it a ninjutsu or genjutsu of yours, Kakashi?" she asked. He looked up at her with a blank look on his face, and she sighed. "So what was it then?" she asked again.

Kakashi looked up at her and shrugged. Then he looked over at Rock Lee, and cocked his head to the side. Preferring not to talk, he pointed at Lee, as to ask what he was doing.

Shiva

Old 12-20-2008, 08:34 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Konoha Training Grounds
Nakari took Temari's hand, allowing her to help her up. She looked around, and then at her brother and Shi.

"Nakari-nee, please help me," he begged.

"Shi-chan, get off of my Nii-san, please?" she asked. But before he could reply, she turned to Temari. "Is it just me, or does everything seem different all of a sudden, Temari-chan?"
Crystal Momoyia
Master Pokémon Trainer
Heading Toward the Konoha Training Grounds
Persian's ears perked. Both Pokémon looked ahead. Crystal gave them a questioning look. Surge still looked ahead when Persian turned to her Trainer.

"I hear voices, and so does Surge," the cat Pokémon said.

"But I'm not sure if we should go toward them," Surge stated.

"We're lost, confused, and a little irritated. We might as well go. If something bad is to happen, we can take care of it," Crystal replied to her Pokémon.

They looked ahead, at each other, and then back at Crystal. They nodded and ran off, Crystal soon following. The two Pokémon ran into a field (the Training Grounds) and skidded to a stop while Crystal stopped behind a tree, watching from a distance. It was something they did. Pokémon go in first, followed by Trainer.

When Persian and Surge skidded to a stop, the collar on Persian and the chained pendant on Surge shifted, flipping the small switch on the back of them. Infused in the collar and pendant was translator technology, allowing both to speak human speak. Both looked at the people in the clearing, saw one boy ontop of another, and Persian started laughing.

"Yaoi alert!" Surge barked in human language, pointing his forepaw at Naruto and Shi, as Persian couldn't say anything since she was laughing too hard.
Katarzyna
Eevee Pokémon Trainer
Near the Konoha Training Grounds
Eevee ran off and Kat was following with Jolteon. Before the little brown fox to enter a clearing, Jolteon used Quick Attack to catch up and quickly pull the little Pokémon into the bushes behind the trees. Kat caught up and stood behind the tree next to her Pokémon.

"Sorry, but I heard something and wanted to see what it was," Eevee barked.

"We don't know what's going on, and running off could be dangerous," Jolteon growled.

"Be gentle, Jolteon. She is still young after all and has energy to spare. At least we caught her before something happened," Katarzyna replied.
OoC: I feel like this post kinda sucked... meh... and editted my post. I just had to put that, heheh. *hides*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-20-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Kakashi Renikosa
Genin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds

Kakashi heard someone yell at him, and glanced behind him. He saw a dog and some kind of cat. He got a thought in his head, and stradled Naruto. "Oh yes. Totally. Why don't you come join, since you're standing there watching?" Kakashi yelled back.

Shiva

Old 12-20-2008, 09:21 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Konoha Training Grounds
Nakari heard a shout, realized what it said, and started laughing. Naruto tried to get Kakashi off of him, totally embarrassed that someone even thought that. Nakari soon calmed down, taking in a deep breath.

"Kakashi-baka, get off!" Naruto demanded.

"Please, Shi-chan," Nakari added. "I don't think my brother is on that side of the fence."

Nakari then looked in the direction of the shout. She saw two strange creatures, one looked like a dog and the other a cat. She had never seen anything like them before and thought possibly that they could be ninja animals, but then thought again. They didn't have headbands.
Crystal Momoyia
Master Pokémon Trainer
Konoha Training Grounds
Crystal held back a laugh. These people seemed nice, so she walked out. She then stood by Persian and Surge. Persian had finally calmed down, but was still on her side. Surge still had a shocked expression.

"There's no way I'll join!" Surge growled.

"Calm down, Surge," Crystal warned.

"But it was funny," Persian added, also speaking human.
OoC: A little short for me... sorry. And sorry to the other Role Players. It's just that Pyroboy74 is the only one posting, and I'd like to keep the RP going. I don't think you all are missing a whole lot.

EDIT: As of now, ID Saraibre Ryu shall be RPing as Naruto. I decided to let her RP as him since she asked and I really didn't want to for this RP.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-20-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:29 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Devan Ketchum
Pokémon Master { The only one }
Near the Konoha Training Grounds

Devan was walking through a Forest. It had a path, so Devan walked it. Pikachu standing firmly and comfortably on his left shoulder with his small hands on his head. Devan looked around. He didn't see any Pokémon and wondered why. I mean, wouldn't you? Where am I? Devan continuously thought to himself. Devan was nearing the end of the forest. He took two more big steps and there it was... The Konoha Training Grounds.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:20 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Mitsumae
Caretaker of the Lake Trio

Mitsumae's eyes narrowed as she and her four companions scanned their surrounding nervously. All any of them knew was that there had been a wickedly bright flash, and, after that, they had somehow been teleported to a different place.

Nin scanned the forest they'd landed in carefully, not trusting it in the slightest. The Azelf frowned; This world... it does not feel right at all...

Jin, known to humans as Uxie, only nodded in agreement, while Ren, obviously being Mesprit because she was the last of the trio, kept an eye on the skies. Occasionally a large flock of birds would fly past, but they were not recognizeable as Pokemon at all. What are these creatures...?

Hakumei, a shiny Umbreon and the last of the small group, muttered; it doesn't even seem like we are in a populated forest... or if we are; we haven't seen any other Pokemon besides ourselves...

The blue haired girl's eyes narrowed, I don't like it any more than you four do, but I still think we should get moving.

Agreed, Jin spoke, we have no idea what's in this forest, so we should keep moving... and hope for the best.

After that statement, they started walking, although unknown to any of them, they were heading in the direction of what was known to those of this world as the Konoha Training Grounds.

Old 12-21-2008, 02:38 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Yain Tangsten
Middle of the Forest

There was a brief sense of dizziness before Yain could determine that there was something large and smooth pushing her off of the ground. Having the stength to sit up straight, she looked around, seeing Shrin, who appeared to be the only one out at the moment. The Ivysaur looked worried, which gave Yain a reason to be nervous.

"What happened?" She asked, rubbing her head and attempting to stand up on her own to legs.

Somewhere, but I don't think it's home, the plants smell different, and they look odd. She answered, staying close to her Trainer.

A flock of birds shot ot into the sky, but they were unidentifyable by Yain. Even as one sat still, she took her Pokedex to it, but it had no information on the bird.

"This is weird." She commented. "I wonder where Rili went." She shoved her hand in her bag, looking for her other Pokeballs, but there was something wrong. She went to open one, but it was empty. The other four remained as well, beside's Shrin's of who was with her at the moment. Finally, one did release something. A vivid sky blue Gliscor, who looked around the new surroundings. She was just as uncomfortable.

"Alright, Ashe, Ryuda, Tearess, Shayda and Datara are missing. We need to find them, and where we are." Yain planned out. "Spyre, see if you recognize anyone from the sky, then let them know we're here."

Shrin nodded, and Spyre, jumped up into the sky, ascending above the trees and in some direction, hoping to find something. Yain began walking off to the left, with her Ivysaur close behind her, hugging one leg with her vine.

OOC: I'll post the other two later, feel free to spot Spyre at anytime, anyone.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 12-21-2008 at 03:52 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:47 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

OoC: Saraibre-chan, can you follow the rule of at least stating your character's full name at the top of you IC post, even if you're only posting as one of your characters at the time? I don't mean to be rude, but I just thought I'd remind you of that.

Crystal Momoyia and Nakari Uzumaki
Master Pokémon Trainer and Chunnin-level Ninja
Konoha Training Grounds
Nakari looked over the new blue-haired girl and the creatures. It seemed like she was these creatures' master, but she didn't say anything. She pulled Shi off of Naruto (sorry for bunnying, but he had to come off of Nii-san) and then turned back to the new girl.

"Who are you? And what are they?" she asked.

"Me? I'm Crystal, Crystal Momoyia. And these are my friends, Persian and Surge, a Houndoom," Crystal replied. "Who are y'all?"

"I'm Nakari Uzumkai. This is my Nii-san, Naruto, and my friends Rock Lee, Sabaku No Temari, and Kakashi Renikosa," Nakari replied.

Crystal nodded. She at least knew what nii meant. She knew the titles, but never used them herself since she didn't. She turned to Surge, who pressed the right side of his face against her leg and started growling. He shook his head to turn the switch, turning off the translator.

"They have an unusual power, Crystal," he growled, Persian nodding.

"It'll be alright," she whispered to her canine friend before turning to the others. "Have you seen another girl around with creatures similar to Persian and Surge?"

"No, I'm afraid not," Nakari replied. "Why?"

"I was with a friend, but then a flash of light appeared and there was a loud sound. When I woke up, she was gone," Crystal explained.

"I'm sure she'll be alright if she's around. There's nothing to be really worried around the forest surrounding Konoha."

"Konoha?" Crystal questioned.
OoC: Will post as Katarzyna in my next post. And I was going to have Crytsal spot Spyre, but this worked out a little better. If no one has when I post again, I'll have her notice.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-21-2008 at 03:03 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Thanks Crystal, I fixeded my Post.

IC: Rili (He has no last name)
Lost in the middle of Konohagakure

Everywhere Rili looked, people started at him oddly, especially Buffet. The Munchlax was getting very nervous, which meant he was getting hungary.

"This is really weird, this isn't any town I've ever been in." He muttered to himself. "It's like they've never seen a Pokemon before. Well, at least I don't have Trance out, that'd make things even worse huh Buff--"

Buffet was nowhere to be seen, but standing next to the back of a ramen bar only meant that he'd gone on a raiding party. Angry cries came from the inside, but Rili had no control over that Munchlax, he could only run through town like a maniac, hoping to find someone to help him.

Naruto Uzumaki
Konoha Training Grounds

"So, there are more weird looking dogs like uh, Surge around here too?" Naruto inquired, still being sat on by Kakashi. "Could ya get off me, please?"

At this point, a young boy bolted around the corner in a blaze of dust, who only slammed into the wooden post while spotting Surge and Persian. Only after he gathered his bearings, did he recognize Crystal.

"Crystal! Oh you're just as helpful as Yain." He panted. "My Munchlax has gone haywire in a restaraunt and I know it'll take him alot of force to get out and stop eating everything in sight!"

Naruto looked at the boy like he was some kind of crazy, hyped up loony. "Who are you? And what restaraunt?"

Rili thought for a moment, ignoring the 'Who are you?' question. "I think it was the back of a ramen bar?" Obviously he wasn't too sure, but those were the two magic words that got Naruto anxious. "He, he's overexaggerating when he says' everything in sight right?"