Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Total Drama Island: BERMUDA [SU] SU CLOSED

"Yo dudes, what is UP? Chris McClain here to tell you about the all-new Total Drama Island: Bermuda! We've collected another group of teens and thrown them onto our island in the Bermuda Triangle, in a contest to win FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!! Who knows what kind of crazy antics will end up happening this time? Chef Hatchet and I know, but you'll have to watch to find out on the new TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!"

Application form:

Dear campers,
Thank's for your mail. I've picked YOU to be in the Total Drama Island: Bermuda contest! If you receive this letter, please fill out this application form, sign these liability waivers, and we'll pick you up to be transported to Camp Bonabaka...Seriously, where do they come up with these names?
Sincerely,
Chris McClain

Rules:
1.No G-modding (you get hit in the balls, you fall over)
2.No bunnying the other campers!
3.You can NOT leave the island at ANY time, unless you do NOT receive a marshmallow at the campfire ceremony, and return to the Dock of Shame and catch the Boat of Losers home!
4.Your basic roleplaying rules apply.
5.You CAN refuse to do the challange, but if all the members of the other team do it...Well, I'll see you at the campfire, won't I?
6.Do your best to have fun and WIN THIS THING!
7.If you read the rules and understand them, put "Wawanakwa" above your signup!
8.NO swearing! We've got ratings to worry about, you know!

the Application form: EDIT: YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER! 2 MAX!

Name:
Apperance: (3-4 lines or a pic)
Personality: (2 lines minimum)
Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win:
Audition Tape (sample RP): Just to let us get to know your camper a bit better.

Accepted/reserved Campers:
Chris McClain-Metal Sonic
Chef Hatchet-Scalec
Rodney Harrison-Giratina
Mitch Karma-Huntai
Defahn Windspeak-Dimentiofan
Tristian-Ashketchum
Christian-Ashketchum
Boris Korvaitch-Skipper the Growlithe
Patrick Black- State Alchemist Patrick (S.A.P. lol xD)
Crystal Estrada- White wolf

USING THE CONFESSIONAL:
To use the confessional either put it in italics or separate ir with a __________________________________________
above and below

Name:Chris McClain
Apperance:
Personality: An overall cheerful guy who loves tormenting the campers at Total Drama Island. When he's not doing this, he's laughing at the replays and thinking up the next challenge.
Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win:Not a camper.
Audition Tape (sample RP): "What is UP dudes? This special tape'll tell you viewers what the first challange is!" *voice from offscreen* "Oh, I can't do that, huh? Oh well, anyways, I'll give you a little tour of the new campgrounds! This here's the Confessional, you should remember that from last season...Here's the mess hall, and over there are the cabins. We also paid to bring Molotov the Bear and Sasquatchinakwa, as well as some other familiar animal faces you might remember. Who will be voted off first? What crazy challange will be my first one? Is it possible to have better hair than me!? Find out on the new TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!"

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 12-22-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Total Drama Island: BERMUDA [SU]

Wawanakwa, kthx.

Name: Rodney Harrison

Apperance: Rodney has medium-length brown hair that is swept forward around his face. His shirt is charcoal-colored and formal, with a very short tail at the end. He wears blue jeans and black boots. He is slightly pale, and has deep blue eyes. He's tall for his age, but has a tendency to look threatening to most people.
Personality: He's fairly intelligent, but not genius level - yet. He has an annoying habit of reading books - a lot. Most of the time, you can find him dragging around a novel no matter where he is. He's also quite accomplished at drawing, but really hates exercise and won't do it unless required to.

Why you want to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win: "Really, I didn't seriously expect to be picked for this. I seriously regretted entering five days after I sent the mail, but what can you do? I'd probably use the money for college funds or to wave in my brother's face."

Audition Tape (sample RP): Rodney looked over his digital camera, and shrugged. "It'll have to do," he said. "No idea why we have to make a stupid video audition - ever heard of paper?" He set up the camera on his desk, turned it on, and sat on his bed in front of it.

"Hello, Chris. It's Rodney for you. I don't honestly expect to get on the show, but just in case something ridiculous happens and I do, I have to do this." He glanced around the room, sighing softly. "Anyway," Rodney continued, "I'm what most people call a bookworm. The outside of your box is the inside of mine. I'm used to working alone, because usually things go better that way and the end result looks less stupid." He shrugged.

"Why should I be allowed to join you guys on whatever exotic locale you're dropping us in now, and what reason do you have to accept me?" Rodney paused, whether for dramatic effect or because he was actually thinking nobody could tell. "Well, to be honest, you don't have a reason. But I highly doubt anyone else you get an audition for is much better."

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 12-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Haha! Just like Noah! You're in, Rodney!
Old 12-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Giratina Offline

Except Mizztur Rodney isn't a total pessimist. But yeah, I based him off Noah. Why? 'Cuz Noah is epic.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 12-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Be sure to invite your friends!
Old 12-19-2008, 08:05 PM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Beavs1Fan

"wawanakwa"
Name:Mitch (Mitchell) Karma
Apperance: (3-4 lines or a pic):Green shirt with a monkey on it. blue Jeans.(cant live without jeans:)) Has a few cuts in the jeans because he fell into a black berry bush. He stands at 5 foot 11 inches. Blonde hair, doesnt care aboiut matching clothes. Brown eyes. Tan.
Personality: (2 lines minimum): likes to hang around and just chill. Has some blonde moments, but he doesnt care. He is probably the funniest guy around, but also clumsiest. The exact opposite of a Daredevil
Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win: Buy as many pairs of pants as possibel!! (Good one huh?ol)
Audition Tape (sample RP): Just to let us get to know your camper a bit better. "hi im Mitchell Karma, And I think i would be a good competetor for Total Drama Island because-" "AHHHHHHHH" He falls. "stop throwing frogs at me Nina!" "Sorry my little sister Nina is a butt." mitch runs to his kitchen. "my best skill is cooking. I love to cook." He starts to chop up carrots."OW! Gosh. my finger." Mitchell faints at sight of blood. *camera turns off*
Old 12-19-2008, 08:58 PM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108

Wawanakwa

Name: Defahn Windspeak
Apperance: She has light brown hair with blonde highlights, white skin, clear glasses, blue and pupilless eyes. She wears a blue necklace with an eighth note charm, a blue hoobie, a grey shirt with a yellow mouse on it, blue jeans, a watch, and white shoes that are somewhat worn down. She's about 5'6" tall, and somewhat skinny.
Personality: She has a little bit of an animalish nature, usually wanting to try and overhear conversations. She also tend to get jealous and angry really easily, but most of the time she's really nice, but timid. She's also really competitive and hates to lose. When she's alone at night, she'll usually be looking at the sky.
Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win: She wants to prove everyone wrong about her, that she can survive in the wilderness alone. If she wins, she'll study astronomy and take a trip around the world.
Audition Tape (sample RP): Defahn is adjusting the camera in her room, also trying to kick away some of the mess and make it look like her room is presentable. She puts a piece of paper in reading view, out of sight of the camera, and turns it on.

"Um, hi Chris, this is Defahn," She said, starting to get nervous, "and I'd be perfect for you show because... um... Ok, you know what, forget this prewritten speech. I'd be good on your show because I'm really smart, and I've got a sort of animalistic thing (*under breath, but still audible* probably inherited from my whacky mom).
She pauses to take a breath, somewhat impressed that she managed to say that without stuttering.
"I've also got a lot of extra talents, like musical mastery, being able to withstand powerful smells, and even tell what direction something is just by listening to the noise it's making."
She then pulls out a flute, and attempts to play something on it, but the camera shuts off before she's done.

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Mitch and Defahn, Welcome to Total Drama Island!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:20 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

"Wawanakwa"

Name: Tristian

Apperance: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...asy/Squall.jpg

Personality: Max is known for being a cool guy, his toned out body and hot features, and being athletic. However, what most people back home don't know is that he is very intelligent, doesn't like to put others around him down, and is very creative. Girls seem to like this guy alot. He likes to dance, sing, box, practice his tae kwon doe, karate and kung fu and play sports such as basketball and football. He likes to chill, drive his new motorcycle and party. He is a great guy and he is sure that the guys will like to get to know him as well. Unless... what he dislikes describes them. He dislikes downers, trouble makers, hop-ons or followers, planes, fakes: people who don't stay true to themselves and try to be someone they aren't, and liars.

Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win: If I win this season of TDI, I will use the money to pay for college so that I can learn and be on both the football and basketball teams. I'd throw the greatest party of all time, give moeny to my mother for raising me into the man I am today instead of running out on me like my father did, pay for my little sisters surgery, and put the rest in my bank account.

Audition Tape (sample RP): "Hey, what's up Chris!? Tristian here! I can't wait to join your show... I mean your performance on that show was awesome and you were great on your very first season of TDI. So were the participants. Hope you are bringing fun and challenging challenges to the Bermuda Triangle. Hey, isn't it true that no one ever returns after they go through it? Heh... not like it matters. If we have to I'll do it and become one of the firsts to do it and return. See ya there!" Looks at the camera again and smiles. "Oh... that is if I make it..."

Last edited by ashketchum; 12-19-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Welcome to Total Drama Island dude! Just a note to everyone, you can have up to two characters. Have fun!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:48 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Name: Christian

Apperance: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...akashiluve.png

Personality: Handsome but not nearly as hot as his older brother. Not only because of his brothers looks, but because of his personality. Christian may seem look handsome but he confirms the saying, "Beauty is only skin deep." He is intelligent, funny, but totally imature. It is surprising that he stays out of trouble. He can persuade you to believe him easily. Yes... he can be manipulative just to get what he wants. Which at the moment is to win this years season of Total Drama Island. He dislikes downers, uptight people, spoiled rich kids, haters, homosexuals and ugly people.

Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win: I don't know yet. I will probably give half to my older brother so he can save most of it for me and then waste the rest. Does it really matter what I do with MY money anyway? Just askin'...

Audition Tape (sample RP): "Yo, yo, yo! Christian is in the building. Look. I know what you're thinking. And yes, I know I am sexy. Both me and my brother. I wouldn't mind booking a few girls if you know what I mean but if any gays are at TDI and they try to flirt with me... don't expect them to be on the next weeks of TDI nor the season finale. Heh, not even the reunion if you know what I am sayin'. If I don't make it, oh well... It'd be stupid not to accept someone as charming as me though. Peace and hit me back soon for your decision. Oh, by the way, Chef Hatchet is so much cooler than Chris McClain. Just kiddin'... Nope... I was telling the truth the first time."
Old 12-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Chris: I'm gonna let that coment pass *glare*

Also accepted. Three more campers and we can start!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:24 PM
scalec Offline

Here is my sign up, as the all powerful CHEF HATCHET! *Dramtic music plays, and then a bloodcurdling scream*

Name: Chef Hatchet. YOU WANT TO KNOW MY FIRST NAME, SOLDIER? I DIDN'T THINK SO!
Age: EXACTLY WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING? THAT I'M OLD? GET OVER HERE!!!
Apperance: http://totaldramaisland.wikia.com/wi...e:Chef_Hatchet
Personality: Chef Hatchet is scary and cruel to the campers, but respectful. Of course, he's best friends with Chris and they get along great. If you can prove yourself to him, he'll respect you as well.
Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win: Not playing, just torturing.
Audition Tape (sample RP):

Yeah, I'm Chef Hatchet from the other seasons of TDI. You got a problem with that? I thought you didn't! Now be quiet!

I'm a man of few words, and those few words are wise, thoughtful, and genius. Unless you get on my bad side. ARE YOU ON MY BAD SIDE, SOLDIER? I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO ANSWER!

Now, some of you may be wondering what I did with that coconut that the coocoo in the nut Chubby had last season. I chopped it up and put it in Chubby's food before the last game. Hows that for irony?

Hopefully we won't have people like Grim and Grimer on the next show, but who cares what I think?...I AKSED YOU, "WHO CARES WHAT I THINK?"...I DIDN'T WANT AN ANSWER, YOU NINCOMPOOPS!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Chris: *laughs* Now THAT is what I expect!

Welcome aboard Chef!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Name:Boris Korvaitch

Apperance: Boris is 6,3 and 235 pounds he has light black hair or grey. He has a eye patch over his right eye and a blue eye with his left.He wears a red dress shirt with a brown jacket over that.He has blue dress pants and a red,black,and tan cabbie hat that he never takes off

Personality: Boris is a wise and dilligent kinda guy he is rather quite but is very strong.If he needs somthing done he will use his strength to get it.He is nice but some what sensitive towards smaller people (everyone)he hates injustice.He is a charming and very handsome guy to people who like guys like him

Why you wan't to come to Total Drama Island, and what you'll do with the money if you win:so he can tell his dad to shove it and needs money for water

Audition Tape (sample RP):"Hello there everyone , i am boris. well to cut to the chase i belive i should be let onto your show becuase i am a good guy and i have a rather good chance in winning in my point of view.well i have to go my dogs are acting up well i hope you chose me chris thank you."