Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 01-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Lol, good one ^^ The only character(s) they ever really told who the dad was were...Brock and May/Max, both having gym leader fathers. Apparently if they aren't a gym leader, they aren't mentioned. My guess on Misty's father is that he was eaten by fish XD

Heck, no one puts any emphasis on parents at all in animes anymore...We were lucky to get the mothers!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-08-2009, 05:34 AM
PapaLuLu27's Avatar
PapaLuLu27 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: *poke*
Posts: 3,128
Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Lol, good one ^^ -- Was referring to my comment yes? :3 And Misty's dad was probably shooed off since he didn't look after Misty properly :P I remember seeing an ep where Misty was remembering how she was almost swallowed, by a Gyarados :P And Dawn's father probably left from being allergic to cats, in other words, Glameow! x3 Ah yes, all these questions, answers, and stupid reasons :'D

.:~Luis~:.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Lol, good one ^^ The only character(s) they ever really told who the dad was were...Brock and May/Max, both having gym leader fathers. Apparently if they aren't a gym leader, they aren't mentioned. My guess on Misty's father is that he was eaten by fish XD

Heck, no one puts any emphasis on parents at all in animes anymore...We were lucky to get the mothers!
Yeah. We need more emphasis on parents. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
Lol, good one ^^ -- Was referring to my comment yes? :3 And Misty's dad was probably shooed off since he didn't look after Misty properly :P I remember seeing an ep where Misty was remembering how she was almost swallowed, by a Gyarados :P And Dawn's father probably left from being allergic to cats, in other words, Glameow! x3 Ah yes, all these questions, answers, and stupid reasons :'D

.:~Luis~:.
Oh boy. :/ :\

Like I said.
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-10-2009, 03:45 AM
PapaLuLu27's Avatar
PapaLuLu27 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: *poke*
Posts: 3,128
Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Yes, I am very crazy :3 I wonder who Giovanni's wife is, he has a son =/

.:~Luis~:.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Miharu Kuroda's Avatar
Miharu Kuroda Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

I have no idea. I don't think anybody does. We don't see a lot of fathers in Pokemon anyways. o-o
__________________
Signature by me. Avatar (c) Myself. :3
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Pearz Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In your room,watching you sleep.
Posts: 223
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
They all don't have fathers :3 There mothers drank some magic water that made them pregnant since this is anime we're talking about ^^;; If we are going to discuss Ash's dad here too, I'd say that his dad is a mysterious man who died of exhaustion after making it to Viridian. I mean dude, it did take him a WEEK. In fact, it might even be teh mysterious coffee man blocking the road in Viridian :3 So yeah, *nods*

.:~Luis~:.

Well, Ash's mom was screwing around with Giovanni... ya never know.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Yoda55's Avatar
Yoda55 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NUMA NUMA YEH!!!!!
Posts: 3,038
Send a message via AIM to Yoda55
Post Re: Who is dawns father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearz View Post
Well, Ash's mom was screwing around with Giovanni... ya never know.
Yeah exactly we will never know. We should ust wait till they publicly announce this instead of debating.
__________________

^ ^
Click
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-12-2009, 10:21 PM
White_Rabbit's Avatar
White_Rabbit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Never Never Wonderland!
Posts: 334
Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda55 View Post
Yeah exactly we will never know. We should ust wait till they publicly announce this instead of debating.
Dawn, Ash, i is your Father......oh yes! now you two can't have normal kids!
__________________
thats right little girl, follow the little white bunny...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
PapaLuLu27's Avatar
PapaLuLu27 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: *poke*
Posts: 3,128
Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27
Default Re: Who is dawns father?


I think that's Giovanni's son. In FRLG they said that Giovanni's kid has Red Hair, NOT BLACK.

.:~Luis~:.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-13-2009, 04:34 AM
Liquid_Cookie777's Avatar
Liquid_Cookie777 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Your all wrong... One day Ash's and dawns mom we're walking around drunk so Mr.Mime and Glameow saw them and took them home...BOOM! 9 month's later you see baby Dawn and Ash are born. So Ash's dad is Mr. Mime and Glameow's a guy and Dawn's dad. The.End.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-13-2009, 07:51 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Rabbit View Post
Dawn, Ash, i is your Father......oh yes! now you two can't have normal kids!
o_O O_o Quit kidding around, Darth Vader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post

I think that's Giovanni's son. In FRLG they said that Giovanni's kid has Red Hair, NOT BLACK.

.:~Luis~:.
Meh, If my memory fails me not, the gene for red hair is recessive to that for black and brown hair. So there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_Cookie777 View Post
Your all wrong... One day Ash's and dawns mom we're walking around drunk so Mr.Mime and Glameow saw them and took them home...BOOM! 9 month's later you see baby Dawn and Ash are born. So Ash's dad is Mr. Mime and Glameow's a guy and Dawn's dad. The.End.
Yeah, right. >:P
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Peace Buyer's Avatar
Peace Buyer Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aboard the USG Ishimura
Posts: 2,172
Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

sorry to tell you guys the truth but dawn, i....am.... your FATHER

but who realy knows who he is?
__________________
The following was too over rated for your viewing
♥Paired up with the Epic Angel_DeArc♥
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Ajarr Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 1,163
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Let's hope that Dawn's father doesn't have a fro like the mom does.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga12 View Post
sorry to tell you guys the truth but dawn, i....am.... your FATHER

but who realy knows who he is?
Yeah right, Darth Vader wannabe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Jericho View Post
Let's hope that Dawn's father doesn't have a fro like the mom does.
Fro?


Meh, can we wait until they give out answers? :P
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-31-2009, 03:06 AM
Sceptile Frost's Avatar
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Michigan.
Posts: 840
Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost
Default Re: Who is dawns father?

Considering the anime focuses on the journey aspect, I'm not surprised fathers haven't been seen. Ash's father and grandfather were both washed out trainers. Meanwhile, neither of Misty's presents were seen. Brock of course has parents and so does May. Dawn has her mother and Jun has both (father is Palmer, if we're going close against game canon, which it appears we in familial aspects, mostly).

The Dawn/Ash siblings hypotheses would play out interestingly. It'd be close to a Star Wars moment, you know. Giovanni could be the father of both. For mob bosses get around and it appears that both Johanna and Delia were quite well-known - Johanna as a coordinator, Delia I believe was a model - so it is possible that they would be worthy of an 8th gym leader

Me thinks that the anime writers have unresolved problems with their parents, regardless.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com