Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need RPers 4 canon Naruto ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
I know. That was a problem I had with Pokéruto, but in this it'll be like the Trainers somehow meet all together, the Leaf Village is getting ready for the Chunnin Exams, the Sand Sibs are on their way to the Leaf, and then...

BOOM!

Trainers falling out of the sky!!!
XD Okk. By the way, my sign up is done! I am really pleased with Roxy. I think she'll bring out a side of Ash we have never seen before. ^.^ *imagines Ash having a mood swing* XD
Old 12-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need RPers 4 canon Naruto ch

*bows head* thank you
Old 12-09-2008, 01:42 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore Wolf View Post
Can I have Groundon instead of Kyogre. I want to write my SU and stuff >.>
Sure. No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraa View Post
XD Okk. By the way, my sign up is done! I am really pleased with Roxy. I think she'll bring out a side of Ash we have never seen before. ^.^ *imagines Ash having a mood swing* XD
Wait... Ash won't snap at Crystal, will he? *pretends to be nervous*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
*bows head* thank you
No problem.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Caraa Offline

Quote:
Sure. No problem.

Wait... Ash won't snap at Crystal, will he? *pretends to be nervous*

No problem.
*gets another plan of world domination* Maybe. Quite possibly.

This is going to be a good RP, let me tell ya. *nods*
Old 12-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Name: Kakashi (Shi or Kyle) Renikosa

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Appearance: Photo Coming Soon (when i figure it out)

Personality: Kakashi is normally an easy going guy. He does not trust easily, but you are lucky when you can gain it. He was born a fighter, growing up an outcast. He doesn't know how, but as far back as he can remember he has had a spider bijuu. Also, he has a quite interesting Kekkei Genkai.

Pokémon or Naruto: Naruto

Profession/Rank: Genin

Skills: Nin, Gen, and Taijutsu. Nin and Genjutsu mostly deal with his Kekkei Genkai.

Hizorashi Tsibonaku - Light Manipulation - Kekkei Genkai (Will add more if necessary)

History: Will be revealed in story O.o *scary music*

Other:
  • Has a crush on Shikamaru
  • Best friends with Nakari
  • Also has a bijuu, Hoshikage. (giant spider)

RP Sample:

Okinawa Saniro

Saniro stood there looking at the group of girls. There were four girls, and if she could remember them correctly they were Kami, Kyashi, Tetsuda, and Hinata. The one named Kyashi had greeted them. Saniro flashed them one of her more friendly smiles and introduced herself and Moro. "Hello. My name is Okinawa Saniro. I am Kakashi's twin sister, and this is my pet Moro. I have recently returned to the village from a trip/mission to spy on the Hidden Mist village," she said. This one she and Moro had practiced a little less often, but found it more liable to be believed. Moro nudged her hand and motioned to one of the girls. There is something wrong about that girl. She is not human. She smells like a dog, but is definitely not of the Inuzuka clan. Saniro looked at the girl and nodded to Moro to show that she understood and agreed.

Okinawa Kakashi

Kakashi noticed that his sister had changed his story again. He chuckled to himself then looked down at Kinuhazi. He was starting to wake from his nap, when something shocked him awake. Jumping onto the desk, he started sniffing the air like crazy. Finally when he decided on something he turned back to Kakashi. Kakashi, there is something wrong with that girl over there. I believe she is called Tora, but she is definitely not of human origin. She smells more like a canine, but is definitely not an Inuzuka like Kiba. I am having my suspicions of her. Kakashi nodded and looked to the girl. She looked like a normal person, but did not doubt Kinuhazi. He stood up and walked down to stand beside Saniro to be sure she got the same news. Then he looked to Iruka and shouted, "Excuse me, dolphin-sensei, but some of us are wondering when we will get the news on our teams. We don't like to be cooped up in here forever."

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-09-2008, 01:49 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
*gets another plan of world domination* Maybe. Quite possibly.

This is going to be a good RP, let me tell ya. *nods*
I. Be. Scared.

Quote:
RP Sample:
In haste, Roxy ran out the door, ignoring the shouts of 'I love you!' from her mother. She jumped off the porch and ran down the dirt road on which her older brother was traveling. Her loyal Pichu, Strike, was struggling to stay on her shoulders as she ran. It had only been five minutes, but Roxy knew how long Ash had been traveling. By now, he must've had a good pace and was able to walk fast without noticing. Almost at the edge of town, she finally caught up to Ash, breathing heavily. "Mom said...that I could come...with you, this time...," she huffed, clutching her shirt.

"Well I'm not Mom. I have different rules, Roxy-Lynne," Ash growled. He preferred his sister's full name. She noticed he was looking at a house, so she dismissed his warning and began to pick apart Ash's day dreaming.

"Is that you're girlfriend's house, Ashy-boy?" Roxy teased, messing with her older brother.

"She's not my girlfriend. You don't even know her."

"Oh, but you are wrong! There's a lot of things I know about you that you think I don't!" Roxy waved a finger menacingly. "Crystal, isn't it? You guys grew up together. I may not know her personally, but I do know her indirectly."

Ash rolled his eyes. He was sick of always hearing it from his younger sister. She had constant knowledge of his whole life, and she was only there for a couple of years. Not nearly enough time for Roxy to know him that well. But he still wondered how she could be so enlightened, especially since Ash didn't even know he had sibling until he came back from his Sinnoh trup. He shrugged it off, watching as his Pikachu and Roxy's Pichu began to play-fight with each other in front of them.
*Almost dies laughing*

You know if Crystal heard that, she'd send Surge to "greet" Roxy, right?

Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
Name: Kakashi (Shi or Kyle) Renikosa

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Appearance: Photo Coming Soon (when i figure it out)

Personality: Kakashi is normally an easy going guy. He does not trust easily, but you are lucky when you can gain it. He was born a fighter, growing up an outcast. He doesn't know how, but as far back as he can remember he has had a spider bijuu. Also, he has a quite interesting Kekkei Genkai.

Pokémon or Naruto: Naruto

Profession/Rank: Genin

Skills: Nin, Gen, and Taijutsu. Nin and Genjutsu mostly deal with his Kekkei Genkai.

Hizorashi Tsibonaku - Light Manipulation - Kekkei Genkai (Will add more if necessary)

History: Will be revealed in story O.o *scary music*

Other:
  • Has a crush on Shikamaru
  • Best friends with Nakari
  • Also has a bijuu, Hoshikage. (giant spider)

RP Sample:

Okinawa Saniro

Saniro stood there looking at the group of girls. There were four girls, and if she could remember them correctly they were Kami, Kyashi, Tetsuda, and Hinata. The one named Kyashi had greeted them. Saniro flashed them one of her more friendly smiles and introduced herself and Moro. "Hello. My name is Okinawa Saniro. I am Kakashi's twin sister, and this is my pet Moro. I have recently returned to the village from a trip/mission to spy on the Hidden Mist village," she said. This one she and Moro had practiced a little less often, but found it more liable to be believed. Moro nudged her hand and motioned to one of the girls. There is something wrong about that girl. She is not human. She smells like a dog, but is definitely not of the Inuzuka clan. Saniro looked at the girl and nodded to Moro to show that she understood and agreed.

Okinawa Kakashi

Kakashi noticed that his sister had changed his story again. He chuckled to himself then looked down at Kinuhazi. He was starting to wake from his nap, when something shocked him awake. Jumping onto the desk, he started sniffing the air like crazy. Finally when he decided on something he turned back to Kakashi. Kakashi, there is something wrong with that girl over there. I believe she is called Tora, but she is definitely not of human origin. She smells more like a canine, but is definitely not an Inuzuka like Kiba. I am having my suspicions of her. Kakashi nodded and looked to the girl. She looked like a normal person, but did not doubt Kinuhazi. He stood up and walked down to stand beside Saniro to be sure she got the same news. Then he looked to Iruka and shouted, "Excuse me, dolphin-sensei, but some of us are wondering when we will get the news on our teams. We don't like to be cooped up in here forever."
I was wondering when you'd show up again. Accepted. Glad to have you back.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Glad to be back. Took forever though. *glares at couch full of evil mugging squirrels* Lets hope this time i don't "disappear."

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-09-2008, 01:54 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
Glad to be back. Took forever though. *glares at couch full of evil mugging squirrels* Lets hope this time i don't "disappear."
THE SQUIRRELS ARE TAKING OVER THE WOLRD!!!

*dies*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-09-2008, 01:58 AM
Caraa Offline

Quote:
I. Be. Scared.

*Almost dies laughing*

You know if Crystal heard that, she'd send Surge to "greet" Roxy, right?

Accepted.

I was wondering when you'd show up again. Accepted. Glad to have you back.
If only. Now you can prepare for my little terrorizing sadist. XD
Old 12-09-2008, 02:00 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
If only. Now you can prepare for my little terrorizing sadist. XD
Again: I. Be. Scared.

*hides behind Pyroboy74*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Sorry to spam but how long before we start this, may i change my person around he won't have diffrent pokemon but i will just change his name and personilty

Last edited by Skipper_The_Growlite; 12-09-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Alexandra Edwards
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
WITH SHOES. And without the makeup lol.

Personality:
Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon
Profession/Rank: Coordinator
Pokémon:
Espeon/Redeem
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...deemEspeon.gif
Umbreon/Remedy
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...edyUmbreon.gif
(Baby) Groudon/Stoneclaw
(He looks normal)
Skills:
History:
Other:
RP Sample:

WIP lol.
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Old 12-09-2008, 02:15 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
Sorry to spam but how long before we start this, may i change my person around he won't have diffrent pokemon but i will just change his name and personilty
No need to worry. It's not gonna start today, so you can change things around. That's what I'm kinda doing with my characters if I don't like what I look over. I'll post a day before hopefully when the RP will start (the day before I would like the RP to start). I'm thinking of at least letting everyone who is on the reserved list now complete their SU(s) first.

Quote:
Name: Alexandra Edwards
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
WITH SHOES. And without the makeup lol.

Personality:
Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon
Profession/Rank: Coordinator
Pokémon:
Espeon/Redeem
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...deemEspeon.gif
Umbreon/Remedy
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...edyUmbreon.gif
(Baby) Groudon/Stoneclaw
(He looks normal)
Skills:
History:
Other:
RP Sample:

WIP lol.
Yay! You're getting somewhere! (You know I'm only playing with you, right?)

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Yay! You're getting somewhere! (You know I'm only playing with you, right?)
Rawr. I dare you to guess where my Eons came from.
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Old 12-09-2008, 02:21 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Rawr. I dare you to guess where my Eons came from.
They remind me of your BBA charries with those same names.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~