Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-02-2009, 03:22 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need Canon Naruto RPers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
oh thank you for doing that
Are you wanting Pokemon or Naruto Canons? I think the Naruto ones are more important since the Pokemon charries are in their world, and if you are unfamiliar with Naruto I don't want to force it upon you to role play as a Naruto Canon character.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need Canon Naruto RPers

Naruto and i'm a naruto fan soi know alot about it
Old 01-02-2009, 11:56 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
Naruto and i'm a naruto fan soi know alot about it
Off of the top of my head, here are the available charries-

Ino
Choji
Asuma
Shino
Kurenai
Neji
Tenten
Gai
Shizune
Anko
Jiraiya
Gaara
Kankuro
Iruka
Konohamaru
almost all of the Akatsuki

That's all I can think of at the moment... I'll list more once I think of them...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-25-2009, 06:07 PM
mikari Offline
New Trainer

Name: Mikari Aika
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Personality: People think she is very mean, but they don't know about her past, so they don't say a word to her and leave her alone, while other people call her names.
Pokémon or Naruto: Naruto
Profession/Rank: (Your Pokémon profession or your ninja rank)
Skills: Invisibility jutsu, transit style jutsu (ability to have attacks go through her, chakra is needed), Kawarimi no jutsu, Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Henge no jutsu, Kaze no Yaiba, Kokuangyou no Jutsu, Bunshin no Jutsu, Kai, Kanashibari no jutsu,
History: When she was 5 years of age, her parents died from a group of people, Organization Kinjirati. When she grown up, to the age of 14, she decided to join the organization, not knowing they were the people who murdered her parents.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Elite4normal Offline

Am I still able to join this? I'm a huge fan of both of these.

Name: Ame Yuri (Pronounced the Japanese way)
Sexual Orientation: straight
Appearance:
Personality: Ame can be a little rash sometimes, not thinking before she acts. She is strong when it comes to words and enjoys trying to persuade others. Her short temper can be a huge weakness, especially in battle, and often makes her even more hasty. However, most of the time she's careful and considers strategy rather than strength. She's very protective of her friends. Mostly, Ame is timid. She's easily impressed and tends to be distraacted easily.

Ame is different around those who are especially close to her, often outgoing and preferring to follow rather than lead. She doesn't want to upset them, and so usually lets them do what they want unless it somehow offends her, which is rare. She's only patient with those who are close to her.

Pokémon or Naruto: Pokémon
Profession/Rank: Trainer (Ace trainer)
Pokémon:
Bayleef, male
Steelix, male
Noctowl, female
Gengar, female
Ariados, female
Egg (obtained from daycare)
Skills: None
History: Born in the quiet Solaceon town, she's rather timid. She'd always been interested in the Japanese language. However, when the worlds combined, of course, she was very confused and mostly lost her way.
Other: Is that enough?
RP Sample:

It felt like she was flying herself, even though it was really just the Noctowl, Tokei. She had named it the Japanese word for "clock," which was what a Hoothoot was often used for. When it evolved, however, she kept the nickname; changing it was just not her thing. The others who came with her were: Kumo, an Ariados; Yuki, a Gengar; Riri, a Bayleef; and she also traded a Bellsprout for an Onix named Rocky earlier on. She couldn't wait to see what was inside the Egg; she loved baby Pokemon, and how playful they were.

Finally, she pointed to a mountainous spot in the ground. "Oreburgh City, Tokei! We're almost there!"

"Hoo..." the Noctowl agreed, flying lower and letting the wind ruffle her feathers. It was breathtaking for Ame, but then again, just watching butterflies was.

But then, there was something like thunder, but not exactly. She got very dizzy, and felt herself spiraling down. Panic rose in her, but she could not scream. Why wasn't Tokei helping...? Then she realized her Flying-type was out of control also. She was even more scared, but it all ended when everything when black.

What the...?
Old 01-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Isabel8670 Offline
New Trainer

Can I reserve a spot for a Pokemon Trainer with Deoxys? The form will be edited into this post.

Call me Isabel if you want, but by the time this is finished I'lll probably be called Black Wolf ;)

Name: Fukurou Shimoha
Appearance: Fukurou Shimoha has straight white hair that is well-combed and is about waist-length. He has round, coal black eyes with a strange glint in them, and they're shallow set in his round face. He has a slim build and is rather short, about 5'2" tall.
Personality: Fukurou doesn't seem to be too particular about his hair, even if others don't officially prefer it too much. He's decent at keeping secrets and ignoring obnoxious people. He's friendly and compassionate, but he can't make leaderlike decisions very well and is rather clumsy. Due to this he prefers staying in a group and leaving the hard things to them. Despite this he's a confident worker and uses teamwork fairly well in battle strategies. Fukurou is glad to be part of almost any team.
Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon
Profession/Rank: Trainer
Pokémon:

[M] Ibeh (Arbok) - Ibeh tends to be irritable but intelligent. He likes forming battle tactics for his team and dislikes being distracted by wild Pokemon. / Ibeh's name comes from the Japanese word for snake, "Hebi," reversed, which is similar to how Arbok is "Kobra" backwards.
[M] Sonshosuru (Feraligatr) - Sonsho, as he is usually called, is calm and friendly outside of battles but goes wild with attacks inside battles. He's a fierce warrior who has to watch out not to accidently hurt a team member, especially with his clumsy nature. However, when hunting Sonsho is very precise and accurate with aim. / Sonshosuru's name is the Japanese word for "to mutilate," which reflects his violent combat nature.
[M] Toby (Pidgeot) - Toby is a Pokemon who prefers attacking from the skies with his sharp beak. He usually soars around for the fun of it or preens his feathers to keep them in tip-top shape. Otherwise he can be rather snooty but fatherly. / Toby's name originates from the Japanese word for "to take flight," which is "tobitatsu."
[M] Denryuu (Ampharos) - Denryuu loves to be friendly and give gifts to other Pokemon. He's a bit hyper but listens carefully to Ibeh and usually acts like the lowest-ranking member of the team. / Denryuu is the Japanese name for Ampharos and also the Japanese word for "an electric current."
[M] Nonoshiri (Haunter) - Nonoshiri is usually mostly hidden from view and likes using sneak attacks against other Pokemon, excluding his allies of course. He doesn't usually listen to battle tactics and thus most of the time ends up ruining the whole fight -- but winning anyway. This is because as a Gastly he forgot his Lick technique but learned Night Shade and usually fights by using a Curse - Hypnosis combination, along with a few stalling moves such as Spite while the enemy slowly draws closer to fainting. / Nonoshiri's name is the Japanese word for "curse."
[M] Iwa (Graveler) - Iwa prefers sitting around doing nothing but meditating because he believes it hardens his complexion. However he usually just uses this as an excuse to relax and hang out all day. He finishes battles quickly with a good Rock Throw or Headbutt, and puts his Magnitude move to his advantage. / Iwa is the Japanese word for "rock," as in stone.
Nagareboshi (Deoxys) - Nagareboshi is a relaxed Pokemon who acts as the caretaker of Fukurou's team. She's silent and doesn't talk much but usually conveys her movements through body language. / Nagareboshi's name is the Japanese word for "meteorite."

RP Sample:

Fukurou sat with his hands behind his head, laying down on the grass and gazing intently at the sky. He liked looking at the sky for no apparent reason; maybe it was because it was bright, maybe because it was so expanseful. He leaned back a bit more against a thick cedar with high branches. He wondered what would lay ahead for him and his team.

A tan bird stood beside him, its beak was buried in its feathers, its eyes closed. The long black stripe behind its eye was hidden in its plumage. Chirping deeply, it seemed to be dozing. The Pokemon beside it was round and a grayish-brown. It had four arms that made it look as if it was wearing gloves. Its body was rough, hard and covered in bumps. He had an evil grin on his face and had picked up a small stone.

Suddenly a red-and-blue Pokemon appeared out of almost nowhere and eyed Iwa coldly. The Graveler dropped the rock and started whistling like he had never done anything. Pleased with herself, Nagareboshi picked up the rock and threw it elswhere. Silently she told her teammate specifically not to pull pranks like that.

Fukurou sighed contentedly. He liked it when his Pokemon had such a good time. But again, what lay ahead for his Pokemon today was still a mystery...

Last edited by Isabel8670; 02-08-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:48 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

If you three won't mind, I'm going to repost this thread with updated lists and such since I've had one drop out and a few other things. And with the new thread, anyone will be up to join, but first I need to see who all is still going to be a part of the RP, so I hope you don't mind the wait. And it's Shippuuden.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-26-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Elite4normal Offline

All right, I don't mind.

I just wanted to tell you a few things. Some names are spelled with a U where it doesn't look like they would be. For example, instead of Choji, it's "Chouji," and instead of Kankuro, it's "Kankurou."
Old 01-27-2009, 04:06 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite4normal View Post
All right, I don't mind.

I just wanted to tell you a few things. Some names are spelled with a U where it doesn't look like they would be. For example, instead of Choji, it's "Chouji," and instead of Kankuro, it's "Kankurou."
I was being lazy and using the English dubbed versions of the names where they took out the U.

And scratch what I said earlier. I'll keep this up for a while longer, so I'll update the lists later. Elite4normal, you are accpted, and mikari and Isabel8670, you two are reserved.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-27-2009 at 05:54 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Someone post in the RP!!!

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Not Open Yet!

I'll sign up as a canon character! I'll be Kimimaro. :)

Since I don't have to do an SU, I suppose I'll just tell you the Pokemon I want: Araidos. <3

EDIT: Nvm. :x

Last edited by Nitro; 01-30-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Isabel8670 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Not Open Yet!

Alright, fine with me ;D Also, I finished my form (for now, might make a few small edits later)

Just so you know. I always do that.