Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-24-2008, 08:42 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need Canon Naruto RPers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
That's.. nice. xD; Thanks for accepting meh. :3 *goes to take out suckish last name*
I'm not too sure what you're thinking, but the plans we have is that they're just going out. Caraa wasn't sure who she wanted Ash to go out with and I just kinda offered to have Crystal go out with him to make it easier on her so she wouldn't have to find Ash a girlfriend. Nothing further than that I believe.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 08:45 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need Canon Naruto RPers

Ah. In that case, I already knew. xD (Read through SUs before posting my own)

Can you tell me a little of what's going on and all, so I won't be completely lost when I start? I read through some of the posts, but it's kind of confusing.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-24-2008, 08:53 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Ah. In that case, I already knew. xD (Read through SUs before posting my own)

Can you tell me a little of what's going on and all, so I won't be completely lost when I start? I read through some of the posts, but it's kind of confusing.
Right now everyone is starting to realize what had happened and people are getting to know each other. Some are in the forest that surround Konoha, some are in Konoha, and some are in the Konoha Training Grounds. I think some are in the desert that borders Konoha and Suna, but I'm not too sure. Nothing is really happening that is important, but that will change once I start a challenge for all the Trainers and ninja. :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 08:57 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

M'kay then. I shall wing it. :D I might make an OC later, to make posts longer if I end up slacking off. xD

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-24-2008, 09:02 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
M'kay then. I shall wing it. :D I might make an OC later, to make posts longer if I end up slacking off. xD
Alright. That's fine with me.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Can i bring back Kenji?
Old 12-24-2008, 09:21 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
Can i bring back Kenji?
Of course you can, Skipper.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Master Trainer

Thanks , Ash has not been posting back my post so i might scrap Cain and just stick with Kenji i can post as two people know but
Old 12-24-2008, 09:29 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
Thanks , Ash has not been posting back my post so i might scrap Cain and just stick with Kenji i can post as two people know but
Give him a chance. It's the Holidays.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Master Trainer

ok i will if you want
Old 12-24-2008, 09:37 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Sorry about the delay, Skipper.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Master Trainer

It's fine it does not matter
Old 12-24-2008, 09:53 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Ken Sienta
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Personality: Ken is very unpredictable. He usually acts on impulses and thinks about repercussions afterwards. This makes Ken seem childish, despite his age. Ken loves to fight, but likes to refrain from using jutsu, for Ken loves to set traps for his opponent. This comes as a shocker to most opponents. Ken also comes off as weird, because his bijuu can talk, and he can talk to her, which he does out loud. To make matters worse, when Ken is at his weakest, Griff can take over Ken’s body and talk. Griff often hits on women (she’s lesbian), but does it not only because the girls are cute, but because Griff likes to see Ken in pain, as these possessions usually end in Ken getting slapped or punched back into consciousness.

What separates Ken bijuu from most is that Griff is pure (sort of). When Ken begins to use Griff’s chakra, he doesn’t go mad. In fact, Ken becomes a better person. He gains a strong sense of nobility, and becomes far more heroic than he usually is. However, Ken forgets everything that happens after he goes back to his regular self, which is why Ken cannot keep that personality, and that’s another reason why people think he’s weird.
Profession/Rank: Genin(but has the power of a Jounin)
Skills:
Name: Chakra Boomerang
Type:Ninjutsu
Description: Ken forms his chakra into a boomerang and tosses it towards his enemy. The move is effective if it connects properly, but if it does not, the enemy can absorb the chakra.

Name: Zombie Restraint Jutsu
Description: Using his kekkei genkai, Ken can take control of dead bodies buried in the area. He then uses them to hold back his opponent. However, the enemies can shake them off easily. This is why this jutsu is usually used as a set up, or a head start for an escape.

Name: Zeus/Ares/ Poseidon Orb(changes depending on his emotions)
Description: Ken forms an orb made of visible chakra. The chakra then combines with an element, lightning, fire, or water. If he’s excited, it combines with ligning, when he’s angry, it combines with fire, and when he’s down, it combines with water. He then trusts the orb into the opponent. He’s currently learning how to use each when ever he wants. He can only use it twice a day.

Name: Fire Style-Flare Jutsu
Description: Ken fires a large fireball towards his opponent. The bad part about it is that the fireball explodes on contact with any solid object.

Name: Hammer Driver
Type:Taijutsu
Description: Ken knees his opponent to the air, and proceeds to pummel said opponent with random kicks and punches. After a few combos, Ken uppercuts his opponent forcing them to flip. He then jumps on his opponents legs and pushes off, sending his opponent crashing into the ground.

Name: Zombie Feast Jutsu
Type:Ninjutsu/ Bijuu power
Description: Ken’s last resort jutsu can only be used when he’s using his bijuu’s chakra, and his kekkei genkai’s abilities. Ken sacrifices all but a small percent of his chakra to summon all the dead bodies to swarm together(usually under the enemy) and envelop and eat the opponent. Ken only uses this when he can’t defeat his opponent, but the opponent needs to be killed. Plus, it leaves him on the verge of death. Another reason he doesn’t use it a lot.

History: Ken doesn’t remember much. All he remembers is making a deal with a woman. The deal was that if Ken promised to perfectly learn how to use of the Gryphon demon’s powerful chakra, Gryphon would grant him one wish. Ken then used the wish to erase his dreadful memories. However, all of his memories will not be fully erased until he finishes his promise. That’s why he occasionally has visions of his past,

Other:
His Kekkei Genkai is the reaper. He hides it under his wraps. It looks like a burnt arm with a scythe like bone sticking out(only when the wraps are off). It also has two eyes on each arm. He can sacrifice one of the eyes off each arm to give him a chakra boost which he uses to use his last resort jutsu.

He also has a bijuu who he calls Griff. http://www.greendot.org/patbrown/img/gryphon_white.jpg

RP Sample:I’ll get back to you on that

I'll finish everything else later.

Click it if you want to read
Old 12-24-2008, 09:55 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
Name: Ken Sienta
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Personality: Ken is very unpredictable. He usually acts on impulses and thinks about repercussions afterwards. This makes Ken seem childish, despite his age. Ken loves to fight, but likes to refrain from using jutsu, for Ken loves to set traps for his opponent. This comes as a shocker to most opponents. Ken also comes off as weird, because his bijuu can talk, and he can talk to her, which he does out loud. To make matters worse, when Ken is at his weakest, Griff can take over Ken’s body and talk. Griff often hits on women (she’s lesbian), but does it not only because the girls are cute, but because Griff likes to see Ken in pain, as these possessions usually end in Ken getting slapped or punched back into consciousness.

What separates Ken bijuu from most is that Griff is pure (sort of). When Ken begins to use Griff’s chakra, he doesn’t go mad. In fact, Ken becomes a better person. He gains a strong sense of nobility, and becomes far more heroic than he usually is. However, Ken forgets everything that happens after he goes back to his regular self, which is why Ken cannot keep that personality, and that’s another reason why people think he’s weird.
Profession/Rank: Genin(but has the power of a Jounin)
Skills:
Name: Chakra Boomerang
Description: Ken forms his chakra into a boomerang and tosses it towards his enemy. The move is effective if it connects properly, but if it does not, the enemy can absorb the chakra.

Name: Zombie Restraint Jutsu
Description: Using his kekkei genkai, Ken can take control of dead bodies buried in the area. He then uses them to hold back his opponent. However, the enemies can shake them off easily. This is why this jutsu is usually used as a set up, or a head start for an escape.

Name: Zeus/Ares/ Poseidon Orb(changes depending on his emotions)
Description: Ken forms an orb made of visible chakra. The chakra then combines with an element, lightning, fire, or water. If he’s excited, it combines with ligning, when he’s angry, it combines with fire, and when he’s down, it combines with water. He then trusts the orb into the opponent. He’s currently learning how to use each when ever he wants. He can only use it twice a day.

Name: Fire Style-Flare Jutsu
Description: Ken fires a large fireball towards his opponent. The bad part about it is that the fireball explodes on contact with any solid object.

Name: Hammer Driver
Type:Taijutsu
Description: Ken knees his opponent to the air, and proceeds to pummel said opponent with random kicks and punches. After a few combos, Ken uppercuts his opponent forcing them to flip. He then jumps on his opponents legs and pushes off, sending his opponent crashing into the ground.

Name: Zombie Feast Jutsu
Type:Ninjutsu/ Bijuu power
Description: Ken’s last resort jutsu can only be used when he’s using his bijuu’s chakra, and his kekkei genkai’s abilities. Ken sacrifices all but a small percent of his chakra to summon all the dead bodies to swarm together(usually under the enemy) and envelop and eat the opponent. Ken only uses this when he can’t defeat his opponent, but the opponent needs to be killed. Plus, it leaves him on the verge of death. Another reason he doesn’t use it a lot.

History: Ken doesn’t remember much. All he remembers is making a deal with a woman. The deal was that if Ken promised to perfectly learn how to use of the Gryphon demon’s powerful chakra, Gryphon would grant him one wish. Ken then used the wish to erase his dreadful memories. However, all of his memories will not be fully erased until he finishes his promise. That’s why he occasionally has visions of his past,

Other:
His Kekkei Genkai is the reaper. He hides it under his wraps. It looks like a burnt arm with a scythe like bone sticking out(only when the wraps are off). It also has two eyes on each arm. He can sacrifice one of the eyes off each arm to give him a chakra boost which he uses to use his last resort jutsu.

He also has a bijuu who he calls Griff. http://www.greendot.org/patbrown/img/gryphon_white.jpg

RP Sample:I’ll get back to you on that

I'll finish everything else later.
Okay. You're reserved. Word.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Yay! I was wondering if you were gonna join or not. I thought you'd be one of the firsts and claim Ash, too. And if the last name was unknown, you didn't have to post one, just to let ya know. Anyway, accpeted.

But unfortunatly, both of you were beaten by Caraa, and she and I have a some plans for him and Crystal, heheh.
Yes, I beat you all. rofl. I made sure I reserved him right away! >D