Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-21-2008, 01:03 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need Canon Naruto RPers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashketchum View Post
~Sign Up Sheet~

[LEFT]
Name: Devan Ketchum
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Personality: Devan is Handsome, Charming, Enthusiastic, Persistent, Selflessly Loyal to friends, a leader, athletic, and very intelligent. He doesn't like downers, immature peole who are over the age of thirteen, cheaters, liers, Pokémon Poachers, Team Rocket, Team Galaxy, Team Aqua, Team Magma, and Cipher. He hates it when people mistreat their Pokémon just because the trainer isn't good enough to know how to bond or gain experience with their Pokémon. Devan does like it when people treat their Pokémon like they should be treated which is the opposite of treating them as tools. He believes that you should treat your Pokémon as your closest friends or maybe even siblings like he does.
Pokémon or Naruto: Pokémon
Profession/Rank: Pokémon Master Trainer (Current Pokémon Master; Has been undefeated for two years straight. Since he became Pokémon Master).
Pokémon:

Skills: N/A
History: Devan Ketchum, was born in raised in Pallet Town, Kanto. He is a spirited young man who loves to participate in Pokémon Battles. He also enjoys trying out events such as Pokémon Contests, Pokemon Catching Contest {Safari Challenge}, and Pokémon Fishing Contests. Devan assists Prof. Oak, Prof. Rowan, Prof. Elm, and Prof. Birch in their experiments. He was given items by each of them. A Pokédex by Oak. It was recently updated by Prof. Rowan. It is now known as the National Dex. Devan was given a Masterball by Elm and a G.S. Ball by Professor Ivy. Devan once attended the Pokémon School in Pallet Town, but now goes to the schools all around the Pokéworld as a special guest. He participated in many challenges, winning them all. The Orange Islands Tournament, The Indigo Pleateu, The Johto League, Hoenn Championship, The Sinnoh Finals, the water Pokémon Cup, and the Battle Frontier challenge. Devan's first Pokémon was Pikachu followed by Charmander who eventually evolved into Charmeleon and so on and so fourth.
Other: Is Ash Ketchum's brother. Doesn't know any of his other siblings, the closest girl to him who could be a family member, is his little cousin Molly. Knows a girl named Crystal Momoyia. However, doesn't know that she is bisexual.
RP Sample: { Do I really have to do this? }
[/CENTER]
Accepted

Crystal: Devan! *gets hold back by Persian and Surge*

Me: *sighs* You already have a boyfriend.

Crystal: *stops struggling against her partners and thinks* But... but... but...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-21-2008, 01:12 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need Canon Naruto RPers

Devan: Hey... *Whispers to Surge and Persian* Thanks...

Okay, I will make the other character later...
Old 12-21-2008, 01:18 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Devan: Hey... *Whispers to Surge and Persian* Thanks...

Okay, I will make the other character later...
Okay.

Crystal: Can't I have both Ketchum brothers?

Surge the Houndoom: You know Ash will be jealous, right?

Crystal: He can deal with it.

Me: *sighs*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-21-2008, 03:26 AM
ashketchum Offline

~Sign Up Sheet~

Name: Max Uchiha
Appearance:

Personality: Max is dangerous for enemies, enthusiastic, persistent, and selflessly loyal to friends. He doesn't hate anyone but does believe in rivalry. He has a rival who just so happens to be on his team. He has a Pure-Heart and learned how to control his Demon's Chakra when he was 12. He is now 13 and is much more powerful and has much more Chakra control. Max may seem to be the nicest, courageous person ever. But every Good person has a darkside. Max's darkside happens to be his demon. When Max is pissed off and his demon is in action; Max is rash, dangerous to both allies and enemies, vengeful and destructive. There is always a since of killing intent when you're around him. Watch out though, in his demon form, he could care less about his friends.
Pokémon or Naruto: Naruto
Profession/Rank: S-Class
Pokémon: N/A
Skills: Ninjutsu; Genjutsu; Taijutsu.
History: When Max was born, a demon or Jinchuuriki was put inside of him. By his own father. His father did it so that he cold survive the devastating attack on the Clan. His mother hid Max in the basement. He was found by Kakashi at the age 11. Kakashi questioned him and found out that he was much like Sasuke before the attack on the Uchiha Clan. He trained Max so that he would learn The Chidori. It is surprisingly close to overpowering Kakashi's. He is 'different' than anyone would expect... Max's demon is the Four-Tailed Beast. It has near limitless chakra, massive strength, and access to many types of elemental Chakra, which can be fused. This Jinchuuriki is known to be the fastest of them all.
Other: He has both the Rin'negan and Sharingan. He can deactivate it at will. He also has the Mangekyo Sharingan.

RP Sample: You make me laugh.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:30 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
~Sign Up Sheet~

Name: Max Uchiha
Appearance:

Personality: Max is dangerous for enemies, enthusiastic, persistent, and selflessly loyal to friends. He doesn't hate anyone but does believe in rivalry. He has a rival who just so happens to be on his team. He has a Pure-Heart and learned how to control his Demon's Chakra when he was 12. He is now 13 and is much more powerful and has much more Chakra control. Max may seem to be the nicest, courageous person ever. But every Good person has a darkside. Max's darkside happens to be his demon. When Max is pissed off and his demon is in action; Max is rash, dangerous to both allies and enemies, vengeful and destructive. There is always a since of killing intent when you're around him. Watch out though, in his demon form, he could care less about his friends.
Profession/Rank: S-Class
Pokémon: N/A
Skills: Ninjutsu; Genjutsu; Taijutsu.
History: When Max was born, a demon or Jinchuuriki was put inside of him. By his own father. His father did it so that he cold survive the devastating attack on the Clan. His mother hid Max in the basement. He was found by Kakashi at the age 11. Kakashi questioned him and found out that he was much like Sasuke before the attack on the Uchiha Clan. He trained Max so that he would learn The Chidori. It is surprisingly close to overpowering Kakashi's. He is 'different' than anyone would expect... Max's demon is the Four-Tailed Beast. It has near limitless chakra, massive strength, and access to many types of elemental Chakra, which can be fused. This Jinchuuriki is known to be the fastest of them all.
Other: He has both the Rin'negan and Sharingan. He can deactivate it at will. He also has the Mangekyo Sharingan.

RP Sample: You make me laugh.
Really? I make you laugh? Haha. Accepted.

Nakari: Finally! An Uchiha who isn't a baka! ... Sorry. I really don't like Sasuke. *hides from fangirls*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Cain Unknow
He is strait
Appearance:He has blonde hair with one blue eye and one green. He wears a green trench coat with a brown hood. His pants are tan and have a silver chain going down the side he wears a green beanie hat.On his back is the symbol for animal.

Personality: Cain is a friendly but shy person he likes being alone most of the time. He loves animals and can summon over a 1000 of them. He has the power to talk to animals and to know what there thinking. He trains everyday near the river or in a water fall learning his skills . he is a smart and powerful kid. He is somewhat of a ladys man he has the uncanny ablity to get girls to like him even though he is unawere of it.
Profession/Rank: chuunin - Anbu animal
Pokémon: (For Pokémon characters only)
Skills: nin gen taijutsu- Mostly nin and tai. his moves will be shown in the game
History: Unknow
Other: He has a Kangaroo with him and a large wolf ( the kangaroo's name is taku and the wolf is sano.) has a large demon (http://dk-raven.deviantart.com/art/T...neart-88588081) His name is Akuma he has many from his real one is a large wolf dragon demon it is to scary to look at.
RP Sample:

Last edited by Skipper_The_Growlite; 12-21-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:42 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...rder.jpg?o=699 < Is a pic of Kakashi.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-21-2008, 10:50 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
Name: Cain Unknow
He is strait
Appearance:He has blonde hair with one blue eye and one green. He wears a green trench coat with a brown hood. His pants are tan and have a silver chain going down the side he wears a green beanie hat.On his back is the symbol for animal.

Personality: Cain is a friendly but shy person he likes being alone most of the time. He loves animals and can summon over a 1000 of them. He has the power to talk to animals and to know what there thinking. He trains everyday near the river or in a water fall learning his skills . he is a smart and powerful kid. He is somewhat of a ladys man he has the uncanny ablity to get girls to like him even though he is unawere of it.
Profession/Rank: chuunin - Anbu animal
Pokémon: (For Pokémon characters only)
Skills: nin gen taijutsu- Mostly nin and tai. his moves will be shown in the game
History: Unknow
Other: He has a Kangaroo with him and a large wolf ( the kangaroo's name is taku and the wolf is sano.) has a large demon (http://dk-raven.deviantart.com/art/T...neart-88588081) His name is Akuma he has many from his real one is a large wolf dragon demon it is to scary to look at.
RP Sample:
Accepted

And ashketchum, Skipper_The_Growlite has agreed to let you play as Sasuke. Would you still like too?

And also, to everyone, I'm not going to be updating the lists and stuff like that as often as I did before, so look at previous posts to see what's going on, if that isn't too much of a problem.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Master Trainer

I may be dropping kenji
Old 12-22-2008, 12:28 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
I may be dropping kenji
Why do you say that?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-22-2008, 12:29 AM
Master Trainer

well i have yet to know how to blance 2 people and untill i do that i don't want to mess it up
Old 12-24-2008, 02:47 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Why didn't I see this sooner? T.T You know I would've normally taken Ash, but I was beaten to it this time. =P I'd play as a Naruto canon, but I'm not all that familiar with all of it, so I don't really think I'd be able to manage that well.

I'll take a Pokemon charry or two, though. n_n

Name: Shinji (aka Paul)

Sexual Orientation: Strait

Appearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...S/bmp.jpg?o=51

Personality: Shinji is a quiet and calm person. He's not exactly what you would call a 'social butterfly'; kind of the withdrawn, loner type. He has a high irritability level and thus, can be annoyed or angered quite easily, though it normally takes a bit more to get him to actually yell. He has a bit more patience than you'd really expect of him, though, in more important situations, this can quickly change. It normally takes a bit of time for him to trust in someone and/or become close to them, and once anyone earns a spot in the higher 'ranks' of his trust or manages to befriend him, he is eternally loyal to them. (I dun care if this matches his anime personality; they made him too mean anyhow T.T)

Pokemon or Naruto: Pokemon

Profession/Rank: Trainer/Master

Pokemon: Torterra, Gliscor, Magmar, Honchkrow, Electabuzz, Weavile (may add more later)

History: -- (yay for optionals xD;;;)

Other: Can understand his Pokemon as though they were speaking perfect English

RP Sample: Um, can I get back to you on that?

Yeah, the RP sample's missing, so if you need it, just reserve meh. I'll go search up a post to use. xD;

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-24-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:10 PM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Why didn't I see this sooner? T.T You know I would've normally taken Ash, but I was beaten to it this time. =P I'd play as a Naruto canon, but I'm not all that familiar with all of it, so I don't really think I'd be able to manage that well.

Name: Shinji (aka Paul) Inoue (yes, I made up the last name. I dun know his real one. T.T)

Personality: Shinji is a quiet and calm person. He's not exactly what you would call a 'social butterfly'; kind of the withdrawn, loner type. He has a high irritability level and thus, can be annoyed or angered quite easily, though it normally takes a bit more to get him to actually yell. He has a bit more patience than you'd really expect of him, though, in more important situations, this can quickly change. It normally takes a bit of time for him to trust in someone and/or become close to them, and once anyone earns a spot in the higher 'ranks' of his trust or manages to befriend him, he is eternally loyal to them. (I dun care if this matches his anime personality; they made him too mean anyhow T.T)

Profession/Rank: Trainer

Pokemon: Torterra, Gliscor, Magmar, Honchkrow, Electabuzz, Weavile (may add more later)

Yeah, the RP sample's missing, so if you need it, just reserve meh. I'll go search up a post to use. xD;
Yeah! One of my most.... Yay! I'll get back to you on the rest but whoo! Angel_fire joined. Just so you know, I won't stop calling you that, so yeah...

I was beat to Ash too. I would've let you play him if I got to him first... But...
Old 12-24-2008, 08:01 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post

Name: Shinji (aka Paul) Inoue (yes, I made up the last name. I dun know his real one. T.T)

Profession/Rank: Trainer

Yay! I was wondering if you were gonna join or not. I thought you'd be one of the firsts and claim Ash, too. And if the last name was unknown, you didn't have to post one, just to let ya know. Anyway, accpeted.

But unfortunatly, both of you were beaten by Caraa, and she and I have a some plans for him and Crystal, heheh.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 08:37 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

That's.. nice. xD; Thanks for accepting meh. :3 *goes to take out suckish last name*

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."