Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [SU; In need of a few evil people]

Be warned: The plot.. thing sucks; I fell into braindeadedness. xD;;; Yes, the first Deadly Alliance is still open. I just decided to make this one before it completely died out. xD

.::For every rise, there is a fall. Likewise, for every fall, there is a silent yet chaotic rise.::.

.::Plot::.

It has been three years since the rise and fall of the Team Rocket organization’s fall. Many lives were damaged, others were utterly destroyed. All known regions of the Pokemon world suffered from the restraints and harsh reigns that had fallen over them. But through the help of a few choice people, the Rocket organization was overthrown and the reign of terror ended. Peace returned to the regions, and people were once more able to go about their daily lives freely. Everything was back to normal now.. Or so it seemed.

During the few years subsequent to Team Rocket’s downfall, other organizations began to plot their own rise to reign. Team Magma, Team Aqua, and now, even Team Galactic, who has remained dormant over the years, have now decided that it’s their time. The peace of the Pokemon world is threatened once again, though it is currently unknown. The ambitions are currently unknown as well, though it could be rumored that each hopes to achieve the power that Team Rocket previously possessed. A few ‘rumors of war’ have leaked out within the regions, though the news has fallen on deaf ears. But for every non-believer, there is likewise a believer also, and that is where you come in.

.::Your Role::.
Team Magma, Aqua and Galactic have begun plots to overthrow the Pokemon world. Though these ambitions are shadowed and not believed by most, you are one of the few that knows it’s going to happen. It is your duty to seek them out and destroy their plan(s) before they’ve a chance to fully be put into action. Whether you choose to be a double agent for your task, or just a blunt rebel, you must put a stop to the oncoming reign of terror.

.::Characters in reserve::.
((based on who was last active in previous roleplay))

You can, of course, add and remove characters.

.::Characters in Need of a Roleplayer::.
Archie

.::Rules::.
1) No bunnying (unless given permission)
2) No godmodding
3) Try to keep language low; I don’t want the characters cursing like sailors.
4) Romance is allowed, yes, but nothing that would be considered R-rated. Same for violence; allowed, but nothing extremely gory.
5) If you sign up for this roleplay, please try and remain active.. I can’t even count how many of my roleplays have died for lack of activity.
6) Spelling and grammar is required here, so please make sure yours is at least half decent.
7) All posts much be at LEAST three sentences. (excluding OOC)
8) To let me know that you’ve read the rules, please include ‘RAWR’ somewhere in your SU. (xD)
9) Have fun!

.::Sign Up::.

Name: (your character’s name)
Personality: (your character’s attitude and outlook on life; 5+ lines, please)
Appearance: (pictures accepted; for descriptions please use at least 3 lines)
Alliance: (yes, you have the option of joining Magma, Aqua or Galactic. Leaders of each do need to be taken)
Status: (rebel or adversary? Needed even if on a team; it’s possible to be a double agent)
Pokemon: (up to 6; no legendaries. Shiny Pokemon and Fakemon are allowed)
History: (optional; not really needed for anyone in previous roleplay, unless you want to update)
Other: (anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else)

I’d like to get a decent amount of each (Magma, Aqua, Galactic, rebels) before we start, but if we fail to do so, I’ll start anyway and just try to recruit others as we go along. If one of the mentioned teams doesn’t get enough members (or any at all), it will be removed from the list and taken out of the roleplay. Hopefully, that won’t have to happen. For now, I’d like to get about three for each, so we can start out evenly, though I know that wouldn’t be much to start off with.

Also, there is no limit to how many characters you can create/have, just try and keep them all at least semi-active. Brothers, sisters, cousins, distant relatives, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc. of one of the characters already included is also allowed, just make sure it’s alright with whoever owns the character first.

.::Current Characters::.
Ash, Shinji, Rin & Hikari ~ DarkAmethyst
Devan, Gary & Cyrus ~ ashketchum
Lorielle, Aaron, Cory, Brett, Maxie & Sabrina ~ Entei_3000
Sarayn & Kami ~ ID Saraibre Ryu
Crystal, Stephanie, Katarzyna & Seth ~ Crystal Momoyia
Feyr ~ Grsspkmnmaster
Flora, Nicole, Nova & Cyan ~ Moonlit Dreams
Aero ~ Poke Master
Mike ~ funnyguy91
Crystal ~ White Wolf of the Snow
Shadow & Alran ~ Dragonspawn_X
Jack ~ kentucky_fried_torchic
Henry ~ Chaos_Control
Lief ~ plugger
Chris ~ DemonCharizard

Team Magma
Maxie
Ash
Crystal
Devan
Lorielle
Mike
Jack
Cyan

Team Aqua
Archie (In need of new RPer)
Stephanie
Rin
Feyr

Team Galactic
Cyrus
Sarayn
Kami
Flora
Lief

Rebels
Shinji
Hikari
Gary
Aaron
Cory
Katarzyna
Seth
Nicole
Aero
Crystal
Shadow
Nova
Henry
Alran
Sabrina
Chris

.::Reserved::.

.::Pending::.

.::Banned::.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-07-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:10 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [SU]

~Crystal's Sign Ups~
Total = 4
Name:
Crystal Britney-Shamus Momoyia
Personality:
Crystal is a very outgoing person who loves to be out traveling with friends and Pokemon. She is a great Trainer, one of the ones on the "To Beat" list. She was offered a spot in the Elite Four, but denied because she was content with traveling and training. She would do anything for those she cares about, even sacrifice herself, but you wouldn't want to get on her bad side since she does hold grudges. She seeks revenge for her parents' death and for the injuries dealt onto her sisters, Keynoma, who is five years her elder, and Kristen, who is five years her junior. She has always treated her Pokemon with respect and kindness, and has her Pokemon's loyalty. They would do anything she asks of them, mostly Persian and Surge, her two main partners in battle.
Appearance:

(only wears the glasses when she's "Britney of Team Magma")
Alliance:
Magma
Rebel; double agent
Pokemon:

Persian, female

Surge/blue-eyed Houndoom, male, you know he is "special"

Fireshadow/Charizard, male

Rattata, male

Lightning/Raichu, male

Granbull, male
History:
Over the past three years, you could say a lot has happened. She's met up with her long lost best friend Stephanie Shantez, finally got to see her sisters get out of the hospital, and has become a platinum ranked Peacekeeper. She posed as someone else, being called "Britney" when she joined Team Magma as a double agent for the rebels. She only showed them her Charizard, Rattata, and Granbull, hiding Persian and Surge since they are too recongnizable and they'd reveal her secret. She isn't seen with the two when she is in her Magma unifrom being Britney, but she always has them out when she's Crystal. The only thing she hates being about Britney besides being on the bad side is almost constantly fighting against her best frind when Magma gets into fights with Aqua.
Other:
Was in a laboratory accident, and after she recovered, she was able to understand Pokemon as if they were speaking in human language. She has also developed a device that can be worn on Pokemon that enables them to speak in human language. As a past job to earn some extra cash, she was once a member of Team Rocket before she met Ash, long before he became a member. He was the one who convinced her to resign, and is now apart of the Pokemon Peacekeepers.
Persian was in the same accident as Crystal, and as result with the chemical reaction of the chemicals to her DNA, she can now use almost every type attack, except for Flying-type attacks, but hardly uses any attacks except for Normal, some Dark, some Water, some Steel, and some Electric-type attacks.
Surge, when he was still in an egg, was experimented with. In result, when he hatched into a Houndour, he had blue eyes and could use Ice-type attacks, along with combine both Ice and Fire-type attacks. Before he evolved, he received a serious injury over his right eye, almost loosing his sight, and now bares a scar over his eye but still has great vision.
RAWR
~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Stephanie Shantez
Personality:
Stephanie is a happy, full of energy person. She likes to have a good time. Otherwise, she focuses on her training. Her main goal is to beat her lifetime friend and rival, Crystal, because she's always come up second to her. But before being strong rivals, she feels like she has to be a strong friend first or you could lose that friendship.
Appearance:
Alliance:
Aqua
Rebel; double agent
Pokemon:

Espeon, female

Feraligatr, male

Furret, female

Seviper, male

Milotic, female

Roserade, male
History:
Stephanie went on her own for a while, not talking to anyone. But in the past few years, she has reached the rank of Gold in the Peacekeepers and met up with her best friend Crystal Momoyia. She was shoked to learn that she was "Britney" of Team Magma, the hood of the uniform hiding her hair. She herself is "Destiney" of Team Aqua now, only showing them her Fraligatr, Furret, Seviper, and Milotic, hiding her Espeon since she could give her away. She knows it's wrong to be with Aqua at all, but it just breaks her heart when she fights Crystal in the fights Magma and Aqua can get into.
Other:
RAWR
~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Katarzyna
Personality:
Katarzyna is a fun loving girl who loves to have a good time. She loves to train her team, which is full of Eeveelutions. She can get upset somewhat easily, but mainly with her Jolteon, who was her first. Other than that, Kat is just looking for a good time and to make new friends. She lets her Pokemon do what they like in battle now when it's not an official battle, but will pull them out if she has too. She does not like to see her team in too much pain over some stupid battle. She's also a lot more serious than before despite her fun loving first impressoin.
Appearance:
Alliance:
none
Rebel
Pokemon:

Jolteon, male

Vaporeon, female

Flareon, female

Umbreon, male

Leafeon, female

Glaceon, female
History:
Over the past three years, Katarzyna has become stronger, becoming a Master Trainer with only Eeveelutions. She's become more mature, not always trying to find a way around things like she used to do before. She has become good friends with Crystal Momoyia and Stephanie Shantez. She sometimes has to face them in battle when either team tries to get her to join, not really having problems with the third since she's already proven her point that she will never join them. Through the hardships, she keeps her frindship with all the people and Pokemon close to her, not wanting to lose them.
Other:
Katarzyna is an Eevee expert. She only trains Eevee and its evolutions. So she has been known as the Eevee Trainer.
RAWR
~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Seth Black
Personality:
What Seth wants, Seth gets. If he can't have it, then no one can. That basically describes him, or in Crystal's words. He's selfish and thinks he has the power to do anything. The basic bad guy who shows up now and then to cause trouble, most for Crystal. He's also very cruel to his Pokemon, trying to make them as strong as they can get by whatever means.
Appearance:
Alliance:
None. He is still loyal to Team Rocket, unless someone from any of the other organizations can prove to him that they are stronger.
Adversary
Pokemon:

Houndoom, male

Mightyena, male

Charizard, male

Salamence, male

Skuntank, male

Seviper, male
History:
His desire for power and Crystal have only gotten stronger. No matter how many times Crystal sends him away, he always goes back. She has threatened him many times, but he shakes it off. Seth believes that he will get what he wants, and very soon. But that's what he's been saying for the past few years, but the more it fights back, the more he wants it.
Other:
RAWR

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-05-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Sure, you can use those if you want. Glad you're giving it another shot. ^ ^ Hopefully no one will be left behind in this one. xD;;

Oh, and if you were in the first Deadly Alliance and don't want your characters to age, that's perfectly fine. I know it'd be weird for three years to pass and they gain no age, but.. it's fiction. xD Or, to make it more believable, the ages in the first can be switched, whichever works best.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-31-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:23 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Okay. I'll go find my SUs in the original and copy and past them here, changing a few things in a bit. I'm a little busy packing... (at a friend's and now getting ready to go home)

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-31-2008, 05:37 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

S'okay; take your time. You have basically an eternal reservation now; it won't expire anytime soon. ^ ^

Old 12-31-2008, 05:55 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Can I get a reserve please as either a rebel or a member of team Aqua.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 12-31-2008, 06:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Sure. You can reserve as both, if you want. No limit on characters. ^^

EDIT: Here's my SUs.

Name: Ash Ketchum

Personality: Over the years, Ash has become a quieter person. He is still outgoing, and enjoys the company of others, but fails to show it much. His temper can still be ignited easily, especially when it comes to anyone he loves and/or cares about. Most of his emotions are still shadowed, for he hasn't yet gained back all of his memory. To anyone he happens to form an alliance/friendship with, Ash is extremely loyal and does whatever is in his power (and possibly more) to always help and never let them down. He was formerly noted for his determined spirit, which, of course, still burns fiercely in him, but now, he's noticed more for his unusual silence.

Appearance: http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/c...t=ashmay69.jpg

Alliance: Team Magma (tch, you know I can't let him be just a rebel xP)

Pokemon: Pikachu, Mightyena, Charizard

History: Even three years after his 'breakaway' from Team Rocket, Ash still can't remember all of his past. Bits and pieces have returned to him over the short time period, but missing pieces still need to be found. A year or so after the destruction of Team Rocket, Ash was somehow persuaded into joining Team Magma, though his reasons for doing so still remain hidden. He's achieved a fairly decent ranking, though, after hearing of the future plans for Magma, found them a tad too close to the Rockets' previous ambition, and is now plotting to try and tear the organization apart from the inside out. Aside from all of this, Ash is still in search of the missing fragments of his past, though he now has no idea where to turn. He hopes that someday soon, despite what troubles he keeps getting himself into, he can regain all of the missing memories. (Yes, I know, suckish, but this was more of an update than a history)

Other: ○ Hardly ever wears Magma uniform
○ When angered, for some unknown reason, his eyes become a dark shade of crimson, sometimes going far enough to even glow dimly

○ RAWR! xP

Name: Shinji (or Paul, whichever you choose to call him)

Personality: Shinji is a quiet and calm person. He's not exactly what you would call a 'social butterfly'; kind of the withdrawn, loner type. He has a high irritability level and thus, can be annoyed or angered quite easily, though it normally takes a bit more to get him to actually yell. He has a bit more patience than you'd really expect of him, though, in more important situations, this can quickly change. It normally takes a bit of time for him to trust in someone and/or become close to them, and once anyone earns a spot in the higher 'ranks' of his trust or manages to befriend him, he is eternally loyal to them.

Appearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...S/bmp.jpg?o=51

Alliance: None

Pokemon: Torterra, Gliscor, Magmortar, Honchkrow, Electivire, Weavile

History: --

Other: RAWR - again xD

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 01-10-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:08 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Awesome! I'l see if I can get my SUs up soon!
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

M'kay then, good to hear. ^ ^

Old 12-31-2008, 09:26 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

My are writing in process, but I've editted my first post with what I have. I hope I'm doing well so far. And I decided to add a new charrie since I thought it'd be fun to have both Momoyia and Shantez together.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-31-2008, 09:40 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

I saw. They look great so far. ^ ^ I haven't really been able to see anyone but Crystal in a roleplay before, though, so it should be fun having the others in too.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:02 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

One question: What's an adversary? *feels stupid for asking*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-31-2008, 11:05 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

It's just a 'big' word for enemy. Don't worry, I didn't know it a few days back, either; I had to look it up when I saw it. xD;;

Old 12-31-2008, 11:09 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
It's just a 'big' word for enemy. Don't worry, I didn't know it a few days back, either; I had to look it up when I saw it. xD;;
Oh, okay. Just asking since Seth is Every Villan Is Lemons and I didn't know what the word meant.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Fable took over me TV...

Anyway, I'll find my old SU's and repost them if I have too.

I'm not sure if I'll use Tory right away.

Reserveth. Please!

RAWR!