Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default ~Team Aqua ¦ REVIVAL ¦ War won, great job!~

Team Aqua

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome once again to the deck of the most notorious military vessel to have ever set sail, the AMS Deathwing. We trust you'll enjoy your stay. We do ask that you refrain from feeding the Wingulls, as they have a habit of pecking people's eyes out indiscriminately. Thank you for your cooperation.

Members and Ranks:

Meeting these requirements does not guarantee your promotion... For any rank higher than Captain you also need to show leadership qualities and general maturity.

Clan Leader: Finch
Supreme Field Commander: Lord Celebi

SWAT (Required- The clan winning a war while you serve as lieutenant):
Brainiac

Special Forces (Required- Captain rank already achieved. Selected by leader):
NeoStorm
L cisco

1337 n00bs (Required- Captain rank already achieved. Must be 1337, but also a n00b):
Near

Captain - Can apply for Lieutenant position once every 3 Wars (Required- War battle win streak of 1 or more, Admin rank already achieved):
Void
Emeraldsuicune
waynemar66
MarthEX

Administration (Assigned by tryout battler):
Charizard_Michelle
Ninetailedfox007
Moe2
watergirl2

Grunts (Assigned by tryout battler, may challenge for Admin rank once per week.):
Black Fox of the Darkness
bippibear
gawi5

TOTAL MEMBER COUNT - 17

Awaiting tryout:

Tryout Battlers:
Anyone Captain rank or higher

BANHAMMERED:

Rules:

It's simple enough. Follow the forum/WiFi battling rules, and you can't go wrong. Remember that any abusive behaviour is frowned upon, and will be dealt with seriously:

- Forum Guide
- WiFi Battling Center Rules

We also ask that you refrain from using any kind of hacked Pokemon, move or otherwise because it's lame as hell. We reserve the right to say STFU to any ridiculous rules (when accepting challenges and tryouts) or those that would require a massive team re-working.

Also, please type with correct grammar and spellings. Many people immediately think less of you if you don't do the aforementioned two things correctly, and we don't want to look like n00bs, do we? If you don't have spellcheck, then get Firefox, the safest and most customizable web browser on the market with a built in spellchecker. Best of all, its free.

Forms:

If you're challenging us, use this:

CHALLENGE
Name (in-game):
Friend Code:
Battle Rules:
Opponent (optional):

And if you're trying out (don't forget that you may only join one clan):

TRYOUT
Name (in-game):
Friend Code:
Game Version:
Battle Rules:

Links:

Team Aqua FC Log
Tryout Centre (FAQ/Guide)

Main Team Aqua Branch
Get Yourself a Team Aqua bandana!
Listen to Our Theme Song!

Last edited by Finch; 04-30-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Default Re: ~Team Aqua ¦ REVIVAL ¦ Come get some!~

Clan Wars

War Record:

W:4 ¦ L:4 ¦ D:2

Current War: None yet

WAR LIEUTENANTS:

Captains may sometimes be chosen as a Lieutenant for the duration of a War if clan leaders are bound by time constraints. This basically involves organising and running the clan for the duration of the War. If we win while you're Lieutenant, you'll become a much-revered member of our SWAT team!

Last edited by Finch; 04-28-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Aqua Tryout Centre

So, you've never tried out for a clan before? Maybe you have, but you keep getting rejected? Or it just falls through before you can even battle? Follow this simple guide and you'll ensure yourself a good chance of success here at Team Aqua, the forum's "Number One Finch-led Clan"*.

* Probably...

Getting started

The first few things you need to remember are simple:
  • You need access to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and a Nintendo DS system
  • You need access to the Nintendo WiFi Connection (See here for support)
  • You need a team of 6 Pokemon which adheres to the standard battle rules of the PE2K Forum (level is unimportant)

Tryout Process

So you have all of that fixed up and ready? It's time to challenge the tryout battlers. Use the form on Team Aqua's front page labled "TRYOUT"; copy and paste it into a reply on the same thread (making sure you fill everything in correctly). Then wait patiently, and eventually someone will reply or PM you for your tryout battle. You have to add each other's friend codes and meet online.

If you see a challenge from the tryout battler then accept it, otherwise set up a battle, level 100, with voice chat off (press X on your DS, you should see a red cross through the speaker icon). Then do your best!

Selection

Many people think you have to win the tryout battle to be accepted, but this isn't the case. Most of us on Aqua are very experienced, and appreciate that even the most promising of battlers may not win all the time. So, according to how much skill/potential we think you showed in the battle, you'll be lumped into either the grunt/admin category (provided you do well enough for that). Above all, you just need to be patient once your battle's complete. You don't want to put anyone off letting you in!

I'm in!

Congatulations! But what do you do now? That's simple, you fight wars and battle against others on the forum to boost the reputation of yourself and your clan. If you're mature enough, keep the spam down, and help out as much as you can, you'll be selected for promotion. Not only does this increase your chance of being picked for the War squads, it also gets you extra bonuses from the clan reward shop.

Thanks for reading. Happy battling!

Last edited by Finch; 12-18-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:04 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Team Aqua Friend Code Log & Reward Shop

Username: Near...............................|...Username: Brainiac......................|...Username: NeoStorm....................|...Username: Finch...........................
In-Game Name: sakura.....................|...In-Game Name: Abagale...............|...In-Game Name: Danny..................|...In-Game Name: Finch...................
Friend Code: 4425 1998 1458.............|...Friend Code: 5284 5146 3839........|...Friend Code: 1246 7520 4907 ........|...Friend Code: 3179 2662 3080 ........

Username: Moe2..............................|...Username: watergirl2....................|...Username: Lord Celebi..................|...Username: Void............................
In-Game Name: Moe2.......................|...In-Game Name: Claire...................|...In-Game Name: Rust....................|...In-Game Name: Void(?).................
Friend Code: 3308 9570 5287............|...Friend Code: 1118 3586 8410.........|...Friend Code: 0302 3812 9938........|...Friend Code: 1891 4962 9918 ........

Username: Charizard Michelle.............|...Username: Ninetailedfox007...........|...Username: waynemar66...............|...Username: Emeraldsuicune.............
In-Game Name: Mikey.......................|...In-Game Name: Ash......................|...In-Game Name: Anne...................|...In-Game Name: Seastar.................
Friend Code: 0516 3886 8747............|...Friend Code: 5455 7816 2507.........|...Friend Code: 4081 2497 6088........|...Friend Code: 1676 1561 0324 ........

Username: L cisco.............................|...Username: MarthEX......................|...Username: B. fox of the Darkness..|...Username: Game Over...................
In-Game Name: L cisco......................|...In-Game Name: MarthEX...............|...In-Game Name: Aaron..................|...In-Game Name: Lance....................
Friend Code: 0860 0738 5372............|...Friend Code: 0860 2696 1952........|...Friend Code: 1848 5482 1854.........|...Friend Code: 1118 4960 1391 ........

Username: Bippibear.........................|...Username: Ninetailedfox007...........|...Username: waynemar66...............|...Username: Emeraldsuicune.............
In-Game Name: Vineara....................|...In-Game Name: Ash......................|...In-Game Name: Anne...................|...In-Game Name: Seastar.................
Friend Code: 2879 1945 5871............|...Friend Code: 5455 7816 2507.........|...Friend Code: 4081 2497 6088........|...Friend Code: 1676 1561 0324 ........

The FC that I will use for all Reward Shop Trades is: 4855 0179 1173

There is a cost for everything that you want done, and here it is:
Make things easy for you: 1 point = 1 mon. No questions asked, anything you want attached, anything fancy you want done, only costs 1 point.

Need more Points?:
Joining Team Aqua: +1 (+2 if Admin)
Winning a war battle: Grunt: +2 Admin: +2 Captain: +3 Specs: +4 Swat: +4
Losing a war battle: +1
Ranking up: Admin: +1 Captain: +3 Specs: +5 Swat: +8

And, finally: The Alphabetical (with a few exceptions) list of Members with their points.
Finch: 1,000,000,000,000 pts+ (undetermined amount)
Lord Celebi: 1,000,000,000,000 pts+ (undetermined amount)

Bippibear: 2 pts
Black Fox of the Darkness: 2 pts
Charizard Michelle: 2 pts
Emeralsuicune: 2 pts
Game Over: 2 pts
L cisco: 2 pts
MarthEX: 2 pts
Moe2: 2 pts
Near: 2 pts
NeoStorm: 2 pts
Ninetailedfox007: 2 pts
Void: 2 pts
watergirl2: 2 pts
waynemar66: 2 pts

Last edited by Brainiac; 03-10-2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Updated
Old 12-03-2008, 03:09 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Well don't tell anyone, but neither myself or rustykins have access working WiFi at the moment. Lol.

You're in. Keep us posted, aight?
Old 12-03-2008, 03:12 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Aye aye, Cap'n. I'm actually thinking about hacking our backup computer's firewall so that I can install the USB adapter on it and run wifi from there, but we'll see if I actually get that desperate...

Old 12-03-2008, 03:32 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Nissan View Post
GL with this revival Finch, get some members, you'll be fine, after all your THE FINCH and THE RUST is with juu.
Remember there's always a spot open for you if you ever decide to come back, Ryan...
Old 12-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

God luck with the clan Finch and Rust.
This will be a success like last time ;D
Old 12-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Angela Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Angela

Hey Finch your back,

Any way good luck with your clan Rust and Finch

Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things
Avatar by Tombi <3 Banner by Angela

Old 12-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Aurastorm Offline
Banned

Wink Re: ~Team Aqua ¦ REVIVAL ¦ Come get some!~

Hey Finch and rust good luck with this

~AS
Old 12-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig

Team Aqua's back? :O
I hope you get all your members back, and VDA hopes to see you in a war sometime!

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 12-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Brainiac Offline

Geez, everyone wants to wish us luck here.

Wish more of them would bring us luck by joining instead of just saying they hope we get some...

In other news, I've done a lot of research and concluded that with our new router, the only way I'll get wifi is if I cut the speed down to 1/6th of what it is now, so that's not going to work. That means tonight, probably about 7 hours or so from now, I'm going to officially bust down our net protect on our old windows so I can install the USB adapter and use that. Once I've done it though, I might consider re-installing all the restrictive content blocking programs and such... maybe...

Nah, that doesn't sound like any fun. I'll just leave it and wait to see how long it takes before my folks realize that they don't have to type in a password for every single website anymore...

Old 12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Pires Reach Offline
Banned

Good luck with this clan and all.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Brainiac Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
Good luck with this clan and all.
See! This is what I'm talking about!!!!! *ish pretending to be really angry* Why can't you guys keep your luck to yourself and stop getting my hopes up every time that someone else posts here!?

In other news, As soon as I get my wifi up and running tonight, I will officially be spamming the new Darkrai event for Pokemon Ranger 2 until I have a good Darkrai to clone up.

The next five people to join get a free Ranger Manaphy or Ranger Darkrai of their choice!

I will do custom EV training jobs on them if you want or give them untouched depending on the preference of the individual receiving them, so hurry in.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:41 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Revival huh?. i hope to face this clan in the future and good luck.

SAS - Fleet Admiral (RET.)
Closed Thread