Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [SU] Last Rites - A Pokémon and Fallout Crossover RP

Before I put my Pokémon, I want to know if Lucario would be legendary or not. I've always wondered about that, but leaned towards no because it has a baby form.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-02-2008, 03:09 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

______
/SIGN UP\
_______
Name: Alex Stryker

Race: Human

Affiliation: Nighthawk Mercenaries

Description: Alex stands at about 5 feet 11 inches. He weights about 165 pounds. He has a slim body, and he is sometimes underestimated because of his size, but he is stronger than he looks. He has jet black hair that just cover his eyes. His eyes are a dark grayish blue color. He wears skin tight clothing underneath his regular clothes. He wears them to help better his flexibility. On top of that he wears a black t-shirt with black cargo like pants, and on top of that he usually cape that can cover his whole body. Inside that cape are several pockets. In on of those pockets he keeps his Pokeballs. In another he keeps his battle rifle. The cape also has a hood that covers his whole face, kind of like a mask. He can see and breath through it pretty good. He also wears black boots. He has several tattoos on his body, but the two that are always visible is a dragon tattoo and a tiger tattoo. The dragon tattoo is black. Its tail starts from the right abdomen and curves up left and covers his left chest breast and goes up to his left cheek bone. The tiger one is similar to the dragon one, except it is white and starts on the left abdomen and ends on his right cheek bone.

Personality: Alex is the quiet keep to himself kind of person. He minds his own business and worries about himself. He only cares about completing his task and collecting his prize. He doesn't trust many people therefore doesn't like making friends. He is straightforward with people and isn't afraid to say what he wants if needed. He is pretty smart and is an observer. He usually thinks things through before he does something and he to find ways to improve himself. He is usually in control of his emotions. He is good at breaking into and sneaking around in places. He is also good at making people do what he wants when necessary. He respects anyone with more than him, and that's normally the only person that could tell him what to do. Not that he'll always do it. There are some rare cases where he won't do certain tasks, such as killing a child. He hates feeling trapped or locked up, if he feels a trap coming along he won't go on.

Background: Alex has never known his parents. He doesn't know whether they are dead or alive nor does he care. He started his life living in the vault. Even though life in the vault wasn't so bad, Alex disliked it so much. He hated being enclosed and being locked up. So when the chance for him to go came along, he didn't hesitate to take it. He got out of the vault around age 10. A couple of weeks after, he was then captured by a group of Super Mutants. He along with 5 others were taken back to their base and were going to be turned into Super Mutants, but Alex, along with 2 others managed to escape. How they escaped is still unclear to him. During his fourteenth year he got himself entangled in a short feud between the Vipers and the Khans. At age 16 he joined the Nighthawk Mercenaries and since then has done countless numbers of jobs for them.

SPECIAL:

Strength: 5

Perception: 8

Endurance: 6

Charisma: 2

Intelligence: 7

Agility: 7

Luck: 5

TAG Skills: Sneak, Science, Speech

Pokémon:

Flygon/Rhyne/Male
Lucario/Rai/Male
Haunter/Shyde/Male
Grovyle/Spade/Make
Manetric/Ion/Male
Milotic/Auqet/Female

Weapons: Sniper Rifle and Battle Rifle

Other: N/A

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-04-2008 at 11:34 PM. Reason: to finish
Old 12-02-2008, 03:11 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
Before I put my Pokémon, I want to know if Lucario would be legendary or not. I've always wondered about that, but leaned towards no because it has a baby form.
Nah, he's fine. I don't consider him legendary.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

I finished my SU and I'm positive that I did good. Don't be afraid to point anything out that is wrong (Have no idea WHY I'm saying that xD) as long as it isn't a spelling error. My computer's Spell Checker took a dump on meh. Dx
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-02-2008, 03:52 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Name: Ali Ibrahim
Affiliation: Enclave Assassin

Description: Ali is 6 feet tall and has a lean muscular body. He has long dark red hair. It curls in all different places and it’s a huge mess and a short red goatee. He wears black combat armor, refusing to wear the clunky obvious power armor that Enclave soldiers have. He carries both of his weapons on his back, while keeping his basic equipment on his belt at his waist. Ali has slightly tanned skin, but most of it is covered by either his hair or armor. Underneath his armor on his right should to the bottom of his back, is the tattoo of a large blue dragon, with the mouth covering Ali’s right shoulder. Ali also has several scars. One is across his forehead, another crosses his stomach.

Personality: Ali cares about no one, and nothing. He’ll fight and kill whoever he’s assigned to. He doesn’t question any of the Enclave’s motives. Most of the Enclave hates him for his lack of care for his comrades. He’ll sacrifice anyone and anything in order to complete the objective, and then some. Ali has a sick obsession with fighting, often leaving his strongest opponents alive, wanting to continue fight them. Ali has no objective, no goals, no motives, and no dreams. He’ll fight whoever’s in front of him, and isn’t afraid to get into a fight with his comrades. Ali is quite intelligent for being a ruthless fighter. He’s good at repairing his weapons from the parts of others and using them to his advantage.

Background: Ali was born from recently emerged Vault Dwellers that were captured by the Enclave. Ali at the time was less than a year old, and born into the desolate Wasteland. His parents were killed, but the Enclave higher-ups held interest in Ali, doing several experiments, giving him extremely weakened brands of the FEV in order to amplify his core senses. Ali doesn’t care about his past or the experiments, since they only allowed him to become a better fighter. He’s been trained to be the best soldier he can be, but works independently from the Enclave forces. He’s a one-man army, that doesn’t follow the chain-of-command. Ali is a soldier at heart, and is ready to do what is needed of him.

SPECIAL:
Strength: 6
Perception: 7
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 3
Agility: 6
Luck: 4

TAG Skills: Repair, Small Guns, Energy Weapons

Pokémon: Salamence, Jolteon, Steelix

Weapons: ACOG M16, Combat Shotgun(I couldn’t find a specific model, but we all know what shotguns are like)

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 12-02-2008, 04:30 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Reserve me, please! I am so being a ghoul, because all of you people are either Pokemon or human. I'm so cool. BRYCE, you better be a ghoul too because we'd so rock the ghoul look. RIGHT?

Name: Ezeekyel Novel (Ezee)
Race: Ghoul
Affiliation: Remnants of the Master’s Army
Description: Ezeekyel, though it sounds stupid, thinks he's beautiful. He's never cared about how he looks, nor has he ever cared about it since he's been a ghoul. His skin is decayed, a deep gray color. It looks as if his skin is gooey, like a slime. Ezee as well looks like a skeleton wrapped with some sort of decayed skin. He doesn't walk on a limp, like a zombie. Ezee stands a height smaller than most adult humans - 4'8", and weighs less than one-hundred pounds as he's lost majority of his skin. Ezee never decided to look at himself as a ghoul, because he knew he would doubt it. Thus, in the inside Ezee still reminds himself of a handsome human.

His clothes remain the same each morning, because he doesn't care about appearance and being perfect. His blue shirt which used to be a nice, short-sleeved shirt now has rips in the sleeves and the torso area. His jeans don't even fit, it can be compared to a capris. He doesn't have that much clothes, and if he wouldn't mind running around nude. Still, Ezee wants to remind himself of a human, and he tries to act as humane as possible. This is why he wears the clothes. It's more of a want than a need.

Right off the back, you notice distinctive marks on Ezee. Above his eye is a burn scar, and his left arm, though it's covered through the shirt, has a large cut on it. His right eye is messed up a bit, which causes Ezee to have horrible vision. Still, he's a ghoul, and he reminds himself the marks are nothing. Ezeekyel also has a few tattoos, his last name Novel on his wrist and a big E on his back for his name, Ezeekyel. He doesn't remember these, but he notices the Novel on his wrists, but it is no matter to him.
Personality: Ezee rises to be the best he could be. He attempts to be caring to people around him, which he succeeds in easily. He's selfless, he would put someone ahead of him. He doesn't care about what he needs after he turned into a ghoul, and the needs of others are put in his mind. He never wanted to make a big deal about himself, and people are put on his list first. He's much too caring to think of himself in tough times.

He keeps a straight and uplifting attitude. He never thinks life's bad - though it sounds weird for a ghoul, and sees the light for everything. He doesn't care about a trouble past, he knows he can succeed at anything. If circumstances are at an all time low, he would try his hardest to help himself and anyone he is loyal to. It doesn't matter what he has to do, if it keeps him or the people around him alive, he would do it without a doubt.

Ezee also doesn't find a need to fight. If he needs to, he would, otherwise his heart will tell him not to. He cares about people, against him or not, but to get people into one of him he would do without a doubt. He doesn't think it's fair for him to be a ghoul when all of the less deserving people are humans still, so he decides to put his anger into making people ghouls. It might be thoughtless, but Ezee wants to make it more fair for him. This could be one of his flaws.

One thing Ezee hates to do is to be fake. If he wants to do something, he'll do it. He doesn't care about what people think of what he does, he would never do anything that's not his first instinct. Before he hurts someone, if he wants to, he doesn't stop and hear a story. He wishes not too, but his weakness of not being fake overcomes him, and he can manage to hurt people without even thinking. He hates himself for doing such a thing, though, and tries to refrain.
Background: Ezee never had the life he wanted his life to be. His mother died when giving birth, and his father was a selfish person who left Ezee alone when the "time was right". Thus, when he was seven, he was left on the street. He managed to pick up clothes and books to educate himself, and began to move place to place, begging for things. He hated living alone like that, but alas, he was one of the smartest people - off of a few vital books he had. With small bits of food from people helping, he could survive and learn more about things in life.

He used this to his advantages. People let him enter competitions, no matter how he looked at first sight. He became well-known for his brain, and began to live an average life. He could get use to it, he wasn't the richest person ever, but he bought decent clothes, was fairly clean and handsome now, and had a small cottage. After how he lived, he wouldn't care if he didn't have a mansion, in comparison he would pick his cottage over the mansion anytime. But he picked the horrible time.

The war.

His house was in a fairly big town, and he was in the middle. He was scared, and the huge war huddled over his home state was being ruined. He wanted to make a run for it, but alas, he would never make it away from the state on his feet. Everything was burned, but he made it alive. He thought he was human, but it wasn't right. His skin felt weird, he felt different in general, but the perks of a human was still in him.

Ezee realized he became a ghoul; he read about it and thought it was mythical. He began to weaken without all of his stuff, but he could survive. He managed to see one like him, which he thought he looked horrible. He cried as the other ghoul kept with him the whole night, and Ezee thanked the man. He joined forces with him, and met with his own boss. He decided to take revenge on the people who were still human - though he thought the idea was horrible.

Making more people ghouls was his guilty pleasure. He loved avenging the people he thought deserved less than such of his brave heart, and still plans to avenge them. He does not like the idea of it all itself, but he has a thirst for it now, and will never stop. He feels like it's his fate now, as it was when he had to make a living for himself. He wants to make all of the people in the world ghouls, and even if he wants to help people, will do whatever it takes.
SPECIAL: S: 6 / P: 6 / E: 4 / C: 8 / I: 8 / A: 5 / L:3
TAG Skills: Medicine, Science, Unarmed
Pokémon: Altaria, Mantine, and Tauros. Do we have to have Pokemon!?
Weapons: Knife
Other: GHOOUUUULLL!? I hope this makes more people join me; because I don't think I could make it alone and without a leader. People, don't be cliche. Humans are so last week. Join the ghouls!

Last edited by RawrIsMyMiddleName; 12-02-2008 at 05:06 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Name: Jonathan Spire

Race: Human (for now)

Affiliation: Wasteland Survivors

Description: The most striking thing about Jon is how normal he seems. Built on a tall and lanky frame, Jon’s face is slightly angular in nature, but not unusually pointed. His skin is a light tan complexion, and it is quite difficult to place where exactly he comes from. His hair is worn long and shaggy around his face, falling down to the base of his neck in thick brown tangles. His eyes are a deep brown in colour, and seem to be guarded, almost as if he is afraid of people learning much about him from his eyes. His face is set in a determined frown, and his eyebrows nearly constantly furrowed. His hands are oddly large for his lanky frame, but still somehow look slender. As far as his clothing sense goes, Jon prefers to dress slightly sombre. He is most often seen dressed in a pair of black formals, and a light blue shirt, buttoned down and rolled up. He has never been one to take too much time and care over his appearance, but as always felt that dressing according to occasion was important. Of course, what with the state of affairs in Texas now, those words seem oddly hollow.

Personality: Jon is a very headstrong and opinionated person. He will argue his case passionately, and well. Despite not having an upbringing in techniques and skills, he is a very powerful speaker, and more than capable of rousing an audience. However, Jon is not one to take advantage of his way with words, and prefers to use it to slip himself out of stick situations. Aside from being very voracious, Jon is quite shrewd. Despite not seeming overtly intelligent, Jon has developed an ability to garner information from seemingly dull phrases. However, both of these qualities that act like a boon in post-apocalyptic Texas do cause problems. At times, Jon can come across as arrogant and full of himself. While he doesn’t like to stretch himself beyond his abilities, Jon will risk a lot to achieve his goals. However, in the time since he has left the underground vaults, he has not developed a strong relationship with any but his Pokémon, and so loyalty is not something he holds in top priority.

Background: Born to Nathaniel and Marissa Spire, Jon spent his entire life in the underground vaults of Texas. His father ran a middle-ranking orthodontist clinic, and so while Jon did not live a life of luxury, he was well provided for, and not undernourished in any way. Both his parents brought him up well, and they taught him to stand up for himself no matter what. In the underground vaults, self-preservation had become a trend, and both Jon’s parents knew that their son would be subject to taunts and jibes, and later on serious injury if he could not stand up for himself. And so his father gave him long talks about how he was important, and about how he should not let other people tell him what to do. His mother spent long hours explaining to him why people would bully him, and why he should not let him do such things. Within years, Jon was proving to be a very powerful figure, and not someone that people would willingly mess with.

By the time people began to leave the vault, Jon’s parents had already passed away. The increased radiation had long since seeped into the underground vaults, and while it did little to kill anyone, it did speed up mortality. Jon was twenty-five at the time, and already a budding young author. There were no longer any publishers to publish the works of an author, but by word of mouth and requests for live readings, Jon made his way around. By the time he turned twenty-seven, he had already written two books (both completely fictional), and decided tha t his third book would be about his life experiences. It was proving to be a deepest and darkest book of the lot, as life at the time was hardly enjoyable.

The sudden rise of a whole lot of factions surprised Jon. None of them fooled him, however. He saw the Brotherhood of Steel as little more than poor, befuddled visionaries without a hope of survival. He saw the Enclave as the true tyrants that they wore, and despised the so-called President to bits. He saw what remained of the Master’s Army as a group of mindless drones, with nothing but violence as a virtue. He saw the Nighthawk Mercenaries as sly and manipulative, seeking to gain riches off the rest of the world’s devastation. He saw the Raiders as heartless fools who did not believe in any goodness in anyone. And he saw the Vault Dwellers as poor and misinformed blighters, just emerging into a world filled with chaos.

No, Jon did not affiliate himself with any organisation. If he were to survive this Hell, he would do it alone.

SPECIAL:

S – 5
P – 7
E – 7
C – 8
I – 5
A – 3
L – 5

TAG Skills: Speech, First Aid, Pokémon Handling

Pokémon: Lucario (Razaan), Arcanine (Seileth), Dragonite (Draco), Treeko (Nahul)

Weapons: An assault rifle across his back, picked up from the body of a mutilated Army member in Dodgetown, and a hunting knife strapped to his belt.

Other: It seems that I cannot play a character that does not have a high Charisma, and a Speech TAG Skill. Oh well, I’m not complaining.

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^

Last edited by Deathspector; 12-03-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:46 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

OOC: Here is my finished SU and can my Marowak use Psychic attacks? If not that's ok but if so that would be great.

Name: Blane Walker

Affiliation: Raider, Viper.

Description: Blane stands a 6 ft exactly. He ways no more then 12 stone although most of that is because of the muscles which build over time. Blane’s hair is a very dark blonde which falls over one eye. Blane looks thin but it is mostly muscle. Blane wears a pair of blue pants which looks like a pair of jeans but when you get closer you see that it is only a design. Above that, he wears a white t-shirt and a blue and white zip up hoody. The hoody as a white bio-hazard sign printed on it. He wears a pair of blue and green goggles at all time which are similar to the eyes of a shiny Flagon. Blane has one scar but it has hard to see. It is on his left eye lid, the side which is covered by hair. However, Blane’s sight is not affected by this.

Personality: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his friends He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, though, he will always do anything to help a friend. This is what Blane used to be like, before the day when his life changed, before the day he found out about it. The news was so shocking that it caused Blane to change, for revenge.

Background: Blane was born into a dank cell in the underground vault. His parents were some sort of criminals but Blane was never told too much about them. All Blane knew wwas that his parents did something wrong and their names should never be spoken. Because of this, Blane spent his life always wondering what was in genes. Blane was never out on the surface so he had no Pokemon, not until his 12th birthday. He got news that both of his parents had died and that they left their Pokemon which they wanted their only only child to have. Blane didn't realise that is was rare for too people to die at the same time but he was young, young and innocent. As Blane grew up, he left his foster parents which looked after him and he turned to crime, trying to get what little food he could. At this time, Blane learned street fighting and learned many different types and techniques.

On Blane's 14th birthday, he was fed up of not knowing anything. With the help of some of the other street kid, Blane found the information which he was looking for. It was about his parents. The papers read that both of Blane's parents were scientists, who specialized in nucleur technology. It turned out that they were taken hostage and were forced to turn their knoledge into that of weapons of mass destruction. When they were released, they were locked up straight away into the vaults. As Blane continued to read he found out about the true death of his parents. They were sent outside with nothing and in a matter of seconds, they were killed by unknown creatures, their limbs ripped off their weak and tired bodies. After reading that, Blane's life changed and he grabbed his stuff and knew it was time to leave, to seak revenge on everything and everyone. In Blane's eyes, he saw that everyone had betrayed his parents and thought it was time for revenge.

SPECIAL:

Strength 5
Perception 8
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 3
Agility: 7
Luck : 3

TAG Skills: Unarmed, Pokemon Handling, Science.

Pokémon: Noctowl (Large, around 2 ft bigger then normal Noctwols. ) , Marowak (Carries 2 bones instead of 1), Arcanine, Nidoran (Male), Buizel.

Weapons: 2 small knives

Other: (Anything not mentioned above that you would like to include).

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 12-04-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:49 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Name: Roy Jones
Affiliation: Wasteland Survivor
Description: He has some old rip up blue and black shoes. He has socks that are white and worn out socks. He has ripped black jeans. He also has a blaziken faced belt. The belt is damaged and worn out. Then he has blue shirt plain shirt that is old. He a jacket too that is used to hold lots stuff. He also has a ripped up old bag. Then has a scar underneath his eye. He has a cut on his chest. He has brown eyes but , Eye tend to turn red in the heat. He has is a light skinned guy. Has waves but , there gone after the diasater. He is 5,9 and he weight 175 . He also is a pretty build. He has a muscular form. He is very strong and atheletic. He has bruise on his fist and legs he isn't at the best condition. He also wore a hat like in the old days . The cowboy hats he just like them. He has one in black and he never forgets it.
Personality: He a very smart person. He you's time wisely. There also aside of him were he could be stubborn or misleading , But he a caring person love's his pokemon love's life. But the diasater changed his. He is now deserted in the wasteland with him and his torchic. He is determined to find his pokemon and live in peace. He will go one crazy adventure just to find them. He also a crazy kid does alot of crazy stuff. His dad always said " you were just like me when I was a kid". This was very adventous also wanted to go somewhere.
Background: He had lived in Austin, Texas born and raised. He loved pokemon he spend time learning so much about them. Then age eight weird stuff was happening in the world war were happening for no reason. It wasn't good at all. Then age 11 the whole world would go on lock down he would be scared everyday of his like. Next age 16 they build a vault to protect them from the bombs and stuff but , two years later he had all his little pokemon with. I wonder for years why we had to stay in this vault. then my Then there was an emergency they had to close the vault . They didn't close it in time and everyone except Roy died.
Then two weeks later after the diasater Roy woke up at village saved. He knew what happen but ,he didn't no it well. He then noticed that his pokemon were excepted for his beloved Torchic.His dad had died from the diasater too. His mom let himgo off to a journey. A Month later he was going to leave the village. The people were sad he was going to leave but , Roy had mission. To save all his pokemon.
SPECIAL: Strenght:6
Perception:7
Endurance:8
Charisma:4
Intelligents:7
Agility:4
Luck:4
TAG Skills:Energy weapon, Repair , and Pokemon handling
Pokémon: Torchic I will get more during the game.
Weapons: pistol .44 shepard sniper Knife
Other:None

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 12-03-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

YESH! MOAR SIGN UPS! By the way, the RP starts tomorrow. Get ready!

White Wolf of the Snow

El perfecto! Looks good, you’re set to rock and roll.

Accepted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KOR

Ali Ibrahim definitely sounds like a badass. Nice job, man, he’s in.

Accepted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Scott

Yeah, I don’t understand the need for reserving either, but whatever.

Meh, couple problems with the sign up. Sorry man, but I didn’t make Pokémon as a playable race. Second, the Forgotten Ones wouldn’t be aligned with Raiders. The Forgotten Ones are pretty much the Pokémon version of feral ghouls, and with that said, the only admiration a Forgotten One would get from the sight of a raider would be the knowledge that their flesh is a source of nourishment. xP

Yeah, hate to do this to you, but I can’t take it.

Rejected

RawrIsMyMiddleName

Personally, I liked this sign up a lot. It’s got spunk and character. Ghouls are cool, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Accepted

Deathspector

You never disappoint with a sign up, man. I salute you once again on a job well done.

Accepted

Blane147

I’ll take it, but change the weapons, and don’t make them plasma based. Other than that, its fine and definitely good enough for me to accept.

Accepted

CrazyTrainer

Like I told Blane, don’t start off with any plasma or laser weapons. Those need to be found later on. I’ll trust that you'll change them to something acceptable, just make sure you do that in the RP itself too. Thanks.

Accepted

THE WASTELAND SURVIVORS
Katarzyna [Human] – Played by Crystal Momoyia
Crystal Estrada [Human] – Played by White Wolf of the Snow
Jonathan Spire [Human] – Played by Deathspector
Roy Jones] [Human] – Played by CrazyTrainer

RAIDERS
THE VIPERS
Blane Walker [Human] – Played by Blane 147

THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL
Paladin Davion [Human] – Played by skiboydoggy

THE ENCLAVE
Ali Ibrahim [Human] – Played by KOR

THE NIGHTHAWK MERCENARIES
Jordan Mazacco [Human] – Played by SuperBoy
Kino Kot [Charizard Hybrid] – Played by CloudOfNines

REMNANTS OF THE MASTER’S ARMY
Ezeekyel Novel [Ghoul] – Played by RawrIsMyMiddleName

On Reserve

Lord Celebi – [Raidon Makoto]
Niro - [Unknown]
Shen – [Unknown]
Tiana M – [Clarisa “Risa” Llevosa Cayetano]
Redmario – [Unknown]
Bumblebee16 – [Unknown]
bryceBAM – [Unknown]
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng – [Unknown]
Alana Marie – [Unknown]

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 12-02-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:01 AM

Tomorrow? TOMORROW??

Awesomeness. Such awesomeness.

Today at school, Neo, I though of a...

I'll tell you in your profile. :3 xD
Old 12-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
You didn't? Apparently I didn't read too much into it XD. I just saw them in there and assumed that they were able to be played. BE MORE CLEAR OR NEXT TIME I WILL GIVE YOU A WEDGIE.

AND YOU NEVER KNOW IF THEY WOULD BE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. *Sniffles* This is what I get for trying to be different and unique I suppose, I overstep my bounds :P.

Oh well, back to the drawing boards.
Yeah, sorry about that, dude. I thought putting only Human, Ghoul, Super Mutant, and Hybrid on the race part of the sign up would have been enough...

Old 12-03-2008, 01:29 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

You're killing me, Neo! I won't be on at all tomorrow! I'm visiting my grandmother and I'm going home tomorrow, which is almost half way across the USA! I'm now in NH, and I'll be taking TWO different flights to get back to Texas!

I'll shut up, now. I may be on late tomorrow night, but I can't promise that. I may have to ask what's going on before I can post.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Name: Paladin Craig “Juggernaut” Benton
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Steel

Description: Standing 6’8”, Craig is a giant among most men. Craig, like most people in the wasteland, has tanned skin while his hair is a deep brown and cut short. He wears many scars all over his body, but the most predominant one is on his left cheek, going all the way down to his lower jaw. Had Craig been living during the pre-war areas, he would have been a mighty fine heavy weight boxer or one hell of an intimidating casino bouncer.

Craig is almost always wearing his reinforced steel BOS Power Armor, but he keeps the helmet off until he’s plunged into the middle of combat. Meanwhile, he’s usually seen carrying his M249 SAW around with him, but sometimes he’ll switch to his RPG if he needs long-range explosive measures. Like a rock, Craig is dense, hard, and adamant when it comes to holding his ground.

Personality: Craig has seen plenty of combat in his days, along with horror stories. With that said, the sight of blood, mutilated bodies, and devastation is just another sight in the wasteland. His once empathic nature has taken a blow, making him hard and replacing any fear or worries he used to have with focus and concentration. Craig was first apprehensive about the decision to take someone else’s life. Now, he’s learned from experience that something like that is easier the more its done.

During combat, Craig can be a die-hard machine that refuses to give in. Without a doubt, Craig would rather die fighting than become a prisoner of war. Meanwhile, knowing how Super Mutants and Hybrids operate when it comes to captives, that only encourages his relentless nature. If his weapons are gone, Craig will either find something on the ground to melee with, or use his fists to do the talking if there are no other options. And his fists can speak quite loudly.

Background: Craig has never known vault life, but he’s heard about it. One of Craig’s biggest wonders is how humans can hold onto their sanity being stuck underground in a human locker for so many years.

Craig is the son of the late Paladin Vince Benton and his wife Janice Benton, one of the Brotherhood Scribes. Throughout his childhood, Craig admired what the pre-war world used to be, only seeing it in video tapes and pictures. Having grown up within the Brotherhood, it was his passion to make the stride toward restoring the world to what it used to be however he could. However, as time went on, he knew these kinds of things would need to be fought for. While the Brotherhood cause was a long-term effort that would be earned only through sweat, blood, and tears, he knew there were others out there that could less about what would become of the world, and only sought to further their own existence. Because of this, Craig has a special hatred for raiders and the scum of the wastes that only want to increase their own numbers.

When Craig was 14, his father died in combat. During a Super Mutant attack on Waco many years ago, Paladin Vince Benton fought hard until the last bullet left his M60. It was then that Vince wielded his machine gun like a lead pipe until two Super Mutants disarmed him, and hauled him off to be dipped into the vats. However, Vince had pulled the pin off of one of his plasma grenades, and in one last blaze of glory, sacrificed himself to kill both of them. Highly decorated and honored, Vince’s remains were buried among the rest of his fallen brothers.

Craig started early as an initiate, following the leads of Brotherhood Knights and Paladins as he stopped raiders, slavers, and once he had become a Knight himself, Super Mutants and the worst Hybrids the wastelands harbored. It took time for Craig to look his enemies in the eyes. Now, Craig can look into their eyes and make sure his shots him them.

SPECIAL:

S – 9
P – 7
E – 8
C – 5
I – 5
A – 3
L – 3

TAG Skills: Big Guns, Unarmed, Melee Weapons
Pokémon: Arcanine, Alakazam, Raichu, Nidoking
Weapons: M249 SAW, RPG

Old 12-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Yeah, sorry about that, dude. I thought putting only Human, Ghoul, Super Mutant, and Hybrid on the race part of the sign up would have been enough...
XD It's my fault, I just always look over what's written on sign-ups because I ... well, I know how to sign up. Usually it's all the same stuff, so I never really think about skipping it ^^;.

It's not a big problem, thankfully, as I'll just make a character close but not quite.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."