Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 11-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: American Release of Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEND View Post
I can't wait to not catch it and obtain it through some boring download event, only to store it deep, deep into the catacombs of my storage boxes to be never seen again.

The only fun in getting these Event Legendaries would be to catch them yourselves. Then hopefully raising them yourselves. I want to nickname my Mew. 3:
Yeah. I have a way to improve them.

Instead of giving out Pokemon, they now give out copies of the game cartridges with a twist: they have something normal games don't have, which is the permission to catch the event Pokemon. Then you can catch 'em yourselves. Of course, we can also let normal game cartridges have a small chance of allowing the capture of such Pokemon. The chance may be constant for all Pokemon, or they can vary. Just that there is a 100% chance of having such games in cartridges given out during events. This will be much fairer. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
I have had a lot of events near me. I wish I could have gone to the 10 Anniversary Event, because we were really close, but...

Anyway, we live twenty minutes away from Toys R Us, and we live about ten from a GameStop. Both are places where plenty of Pokemon events have happened. Although, I lost my Manaphy and my Mew since I lost the game... Thankfully, I got a new one for my birthday so I could get the Darkrai event.

I hope we get all three, Giratina, Regigigas, and Shaymin. They're bound to do Regigigas and Shaymin... I don't know about Giratina, though. They should.
You're lucky. I never live anywhere near where these events take place. The closest is Japan...
Old 12-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

i know man.gamestop or ebgames dosnt have pokemon events where i am and toys r us only has them every now and then =[
Old 12-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonron2 View Post
i know man.gamestop or ebgames dosnt have pokemon events where i am and toys r us only has them every now and then =[
At least such events exist near where you live. They never come near me... Sigh.

Man, that means that I miss out on every single event, including this Shaymin.