Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 04-22-2006, 05:37 PM
absol2005 Offline

Send a message via MSN to absol2005
Default Re: Red/Blue/Yellow Game Discussion

You have to beat Misty, then go to some house in Cerulean and talk to the girl in there. She will give you Bulbasaur.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Blackzi Steal Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Blackzi Steal Send a message via MSN to Blackzi Steal Send a message via Yahoo to Blackzi Steal

Quote:
Originally Posted by absol2005
You have to beat Misty, then go to some house in Cerulean and talk to the girl in there. She will give you Bulbasaur.
It's the house right next door to the Pokemon center.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty

I didn't want to make a thread for this.

I was fighting Gary like normal right? It was the one in S.S. Anne. I beat him and then saved. Next thing I know, I get back I continue again. Everything's fine and dandy until the ship leaves. I end up getting some weird glitch and battled with Gary again. I saved and then continued playing. I threw out my starter in a wild battle. My Pokemon was completely different. Then my game crashed. I never used any cheating device and I haven't reached the Missingno place.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:11 AM
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao Breeder
I was fighting Gary like normal right? It was the one in S.S. Anne. I beat him and then saved. Next thing I know, I get back I continue again. Everything's fine and dandy until the ship leaves. I end up getting some weird glitch and battled with Gary again. I saved and then continued playing. I threw out my starter in a wild battle. My Pokemon was completely different. Then my game crashed. I never used any cheating device and I haven't reached the Missingno place.
By any chance were you eating old halloween candy while you were playing?
Old 04-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Blackzi Steal Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Blackzi Steal Send a message via MSN to Blackzi Steal Send a message via Yahoo to Blackzi Steal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao Breeder
I didn't want to make a thread for this.

It's possible that since the games are a bit dated (Old, I mean. XP), they have developed more glitches. You would have to ask the people that still play their game (Which version is it?) to find out if it happens to them too. I'd say the thing's old, the battery and stuff inside is screwed up, and it should either be tossed out or given to a n00b so they can freak out over it. :3
Old 04-26-2006, 06:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I still play my old games and nothing like that has ever happened. I don't think glitches can develop...unless you damage the game somehow.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Blackzi Steal Offline
Amateur Trainer

Ahh. Well, maybe they're just very unlucky. :3

I've seen this happen on a game where the Missingno cheat was used WAY too much (IE Maxing out EVERY item, including Key Items, HMs... so much that you can't fit them all into the PC)
Old 05-04-2006, 10:01 PM
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

If somebody is daft enough to abuse the duplication glitch that much, they deserve to have their game ruined forever.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Red Gyarados Offline
New Trainer

Question Re: Red/Blue/Yellow Game Discussion

I didn't know where to post this, but how come when you try to trade missingno from blue to crystal, pokemon crystal reads it as that fish pokemon. Sorry that I can't be specific on what pokemon it is.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Zelda Legion Offline
New Trainer

Post Re: Red/Blue/Yellow Game Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Gyarados
I didn't know where to post this, but how come when you try to trade missingno from blue to crystal, pokemon crystal reads it as that fish pokemon. Sorry that I can't be specific on what pokemon it is.
Because MissingNo is R/B only.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by !CeMAn
If somebody is daft enough to abuse the duplication glitch that much, they deserve to have their game ruined forever.
I couldn't have said it better.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:53 AM
animefan200081 Offline
New Trainer

I read a thread that asked about a evolution for Raichu and there is one. But he goes smaller for this next evolution. Loosely translated it's Pichu. (Pi as in the math symbol Pi) I know someone who has a friend in Japan who sends him games. Plus he worked for Nintendo. He also told me more about the original Red and Blue. There where supposed to be more pokemon than the 150, the graphics are like the Ruby/Sapphire, and more pokemon are on the way. He said there are more tha 350 pokemon over in Japan. I wonder how many more games are to come to America before we can have as many pokemon as Japan.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:21 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefan200081
I read a thread that asked about a evolution for Raichu and there is one. But he goes smaller for this next evolution. Loosely translated it's Pichu. (Pi as in the math symbol Pi) I know someone who has a friend in Japan who sends him games. Plus he worked for Nintendo. He also told me more about the original Red and Blue. There where supposed to be more pokemon than the 150, the graphics are like the Ruby/Sapphire, and more pokemon are on the way. He said there are more tha 350 pokemon over in Japan. I wonder how many more games are to come to America before we can have as many pokemon as Japan.
Er... we already have more than 350 Pokemon here... and Pichu is the pre-evolution of Pikachu, not the evolution of Raichu (this has been known since back in the GSC days...six or so years ago)...

That's really old news... ^^;
Old 05-22-2006, 12:11 AM
animefan200081 Offline
New Trainer

I know that Pichu is the pre-evolution of Pikachu, but there is another one. I remember him telling me of another evolution but this was last year. Also I hit the wrong number key. I ment to hit the 4 not the 3. Plus I know who Ash's dad really is. Look at movie 4 for the answer.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:37 AM
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

I started a new BLUE file recently cuz i needed to trade a koffing with Explosion & Haze(damned if i'm gonna train one on Crystal that far, why not just duplication trick it) so i can breed a gastly. Well, i got to Articuno, caught it, and found it's stats to be superior to the one i have! Max speed and special anyone? The HP ain't bad either.
I'm so pleased!