Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-03-2008, 01:20 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: SonicX: New Moon

I'd like to say I can't wait to see it, but... oO

An active WHAT!? =O_O=
Old 12-03-2008, 02:07 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Yeah, I'm with Kris on this one. ^^'

That's good. And where HAVE you been?!

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 12-03-2008, 02:52 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Sick and plotting Sonic Shift. Skye and Future are gonna hate me XD Well, Future at least...He holds grudges. Skye just takes everything with a stride.

Oh, and I've already made the Sonic Shift banner ^^

Funny how in either New Moon or Shift, Sonic's still a killer

Quiet, you.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:58 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Sick and plotting Sonic Shift. Skye and Future are gonna hate me XD Well, Future at least...He holds grudges. Skye just takes everything with a stride.

Oh, and I've already made the Sonic Shift banner ^^

Funny how in either New Moon or Shift, Sonic's still a killer

Quiet, you.
*hugs* Get better soon!

You have? Can I see it, or will that spoil everything?

Jarre: She's got a point, Sonic. You always end up on the bad end of things. xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 12-03-2008, 03:23 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Yep, finished it. I'll put it up in Character Chat, mmkay?

...Well, my luck's changing in Doomsday (And Shadow, Cami, and Nazo's luck hit rock bottom)!

...At least I shall live this time.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:48 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Haven't posted in this thread, just saying I loved the first chapter ^^
Old 12-10-2008, 02:56 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Thanks! I hope to get another one up soon-and play Unleashed-I'm just swamped with homework right now.

I have bigger issues.

I will say
Old 12-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I have been such a bad author >.< I've lost the drive to play Unleashed right now I think I'm afraid of dying again XD. I don't feel like describing the characters in too much detail-if they have an outfit change, that will be described however.

Christmas '08

Lights, shining in every possible color of the rainbow, hung like the dew on a tree, just hanging, as if frozen by time...An endless fountain of beauty empowered by the magic in the air. Some wrapped around the corners of the room, while others climbed up the giant pine tree that sat so prestigiously on a silver pedestal that seemed too small to bear the weight. The lights spiraled up the tree, mingling with the dark green coloration of the thick needles, ending at the top where a glorious golden star sat. Small spheres of varying colors augmented the decorations, hanging in various positions. Wrapped packages, with tidy little bows or ribbons, sat beneath the large plant, enticing others to come and celebrate.

Morning had just come to this humble little abode, the sunlight glinting off the snow similar to the moon off a lake. Inside that little home, a large green dragon with silver wings walked busily about, sporting the common Santa hat on its head. The salamence stiffened, raising its eyes to peer at the archway where a mistletoe hung.

"Well Grassy, you are up early. I always thought you liked to sleep in." The salamence, Grassy_Aggron or just Grassy for short, laughed. A pleasant, sweet laugh, not becoming of the large form she had chosen to represent herself with.

"True, Nazo. It's just...It's Christmas, and I couldn't sleep! Plus, I had to stay awake and make sure Grape or Amy didn't get into the presents." The sky blue hedgehog blinked in mild amusement, shaking his head.

"You know, I could have watched the presents for you. Christmas was always my favorite holiday." Grassy blinked in surprise-seemed her characters always developed unexpected habits. It saddened to know that this character was dead...But at least he could enjoy Christmas!

...Or as much as one can with an annoying fanboy lurking around, for at that moment the large hulking shape of Aggranium came tumbling down the stairs-literally. A resounding thud echoed around the house, rousing the last of the inhabitants from their sleep.

"Nazo!" The hedgehog sidestepped just as Aggranium tried to hug him-causing the latter to slip and fall. "Owie..." This mutter from the mutant pokemon caused Nazo to snicker, before he turned to pay attention to the small group that had assembled. Amy had on a white and gold dress, and she made no haste dragging Sonic-who had festive shoes and gloves on-to the tree. Tails followed suit, with two bells tied to both of his tails, equally four bells that jingled and jangled with every step. Grape and Cream, along with Cheese, also went along-Cream and Cheese sporting reindeer pajamas whilst Grape had fake antlers on.

Cami and Shadow made their way to a couch to sit and talk, the Huwing having wrapped red ribbon around her silver wings. Shadow was obviously embarrassed-a giant red bow was tied around his neck. Now that he looked, Aggranium had a giant candycane in his claws. Nazo himself felt out of place, being the only one not wearing any festive clothing.

"Okay everyone! Open up your presents!" Grassy's voice rang out over the small commotion, although many had already begun to tear the delicate wrapping paper. "I hope you guys like what I got each of you!"

Dead silence suddenly gripped the crowd. Sonic jumped backwards, doing a classic dive away from his present while covering his ears.

"What? You don't like my presents?" Hurt rang through Grassy's voice, making Sonic speak up from his cowering position.

"No offense...But you...Uh...Well, you've been torturing us. What did you expect?" The salamence snorted.

"Tis' Christmas, sillies! A time for giving, happiness, and cookies! When magic runs through the air! I'm not insane enough to ruin that!" A smile graced her lips-which is quite scary considering she has a multitude of razor sharp teeth plastered in those jaws. "Besides, you guys have put up with my antics. I'm grateful-without you, I wouldn't have a story to go on...Cami would stay stuck in my head, and Nazo would be just a picture, a name, and an unfulfilled purpose. So, enjoy!"

Sonic returned to his present, albeit still wary. He carefully opened it to reveal a brand new pair of goggles, with the sloppy writing "To keep snow, rain, or whatever else you run through out of your eyes!". Definitely Grassy's handwriting. Seeing that the most likely "explodee" was safe, all the others dug into their presents.

Grape yipped excitedly upon discovering he had recieved a book entitled "All About Medicinal Plants", while Cream and Cheese jumped around with their new jump rope. Amy hugged Grassy breathless due to her gift being an exquisite lavender dress, Tails recieving a brand new tool kit. Shadow recieved a better pistol, with Grassy sternly warning him to "take it outside if you want to play with it". Cami recieved a pair of rollerblades, with Grassy hoping it will help improve her land speed and coordination.

Aggranium couldn't get enough of himself-he had recieved a mirror, and found himself so beautiful he couldn't stop looking at himself. Knuckles got weights, while Nazo got coal. Now, most would be upset by coal...But not the rock scientist! Sonic found himself snickering at the hedgehog, who by then was closely examining the organic rock.

"Behold, the only person in the world to actually ENJOY getting coal!" He suddenly found himself being gripped by Amy.

"You know what they say! If two people get under the mistletoe, they have to kiss!" This did not go over well...The blue hedgehog beelined away from her, hiding behind Grassy herself to escape his crazed girlfriend. The conversation had not gone unnoticed...A mischevious twinkle had entered Aggranium's amber eyes. And Nazo sensed it.

As soon as the pokemon approached, the hedgehog moved away. This ballet of synchronous movement soon came to an end when the hedgehog cornered himself, Aggranium appearing beside him, holding the mistletoe above them. Understand this-Aggranium is by no means interested in guys. He is merely an overly affectionate character who's brain seemed to had been damaged during experiments. Being not too bright, he does not understand how awkward his actions are...Or does he?

"Smoochy smoochy!" Aggranium mused, while Nazo looked absolutely panic stricken.

The loud chatter in the room suddenly came to a halt when a loud bang, along with a fresh inflow of painfully cold air swept through the room. Everyone blinked, gazing at a decent sized hole in the side of the wall, Nazo standing beside it with his arms out as if he had just thrown something. A few feet outside, Aggranium lay dazed in the snow, muttering something about his broken candycane and about birds not swimming...

"...My house!" Grassy cry snapped everyone out of their daze as they noticed the salamence glaring angrily at the hedgehog, who coughed and had an awkward expression cemented on his face.

"Uh...Aggranium was...Well...See...Oh! I think I left the turkey in the oven!" With that, Nazo made a hasty retreat to the left of the room.

"Hey genius! The kitchen is the OTHER way!" Cami's shout caused Nazo to turn around and dash in the direction, disappearing around the bend in the wall. This left Cami to bust out laughing.

"Turkey in the oven?!? It's Christmas, not Thanksgiving!" Adding on the fact he ran the wrong way, everyone else joined in on the laughter, aside from Grassy...Who was muttering about how she was going to "stuff that turkey down Nazo's throat!".

All in all, it was a very interesting Christmas for the gang...And despite the expensive hospital bills required for Aggranium and Nazo, the latter due to Grassy getting her wish, along with the bail required to get Grassy out of jail for animal abuse...It was a good time. Everyone pitched in to fix the hole in the wall (aside from Nazo who was traumatized from his ordeal), so even Grassy got a Christmas present.

Perhaps next time you'll see the gang out Christmas caroling, or perhaps even enjoy a Christmas with the Sonic Shift group. Who knows what will happen next time...But from all of us from Dark Storm, New Moon, and the upcoming Doomsday and Sonic Shift series, we wish you a Merry (slightly belated) Christmas!

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 12-28-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:02 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Yay a Christmas chapter! Lol, I like Aggranium and Nazo's gifts. xD

It's good that for once the characters don't have to be tortured (apart from Nazo and Aggranium ^^;) but I knew Aggranium was going to cause trouble. xD It makes me wonder what would happen if all the Path of Destiny characters had a Christmas party. oO

Anyway good job on the chapter!

Snowcrystal: Did everyone like their presents? ^^

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 12-26-2008, 04:16 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Lol, I just COULD NOT pass up the mistletoe part XD Nazo's reaction after blowing half the house apart was funny too, especially because he screwed up his exit so bad XD Yep, Aggranium always stirs up trouble...And poor Nazo, as if being dead was the least of his worries!

Yeah ^^ Have you ever tried running through a hail storm at 700 miles per hour with eyes as big as mine? ...Painful. Very painful.

I got a dress! Now Sonic will have to fall for me!

<---Sonic

I'm so pretty...

*Roller blading* How do you stop these THINGS?!?

Mehehehehe...Aggranium, come here for target practice!

*Making herbal remedies*

*Tinkering*

...I found a fossil in my coal
Old 12-26-2008, 04:54 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

*squeals excitedly* AHHHHH!! A Christmas Chapter!! ^^
I've been too busy to write anything for the past week! It's nice to get on and see something to read.
I loved how everyone stopped dead while they were opening presents expecting the worst.

*rofl* Aggranium was sent through a wall!

I'm afraid to say it, but it seems like Aggranium is the only character who Chip likes to see blasted.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:13 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Yeah. And Nazo got a whole turkey shoved down his throat by me XD He's traumatized now ^^

*Hiding*

Woo! Comedy! *Obliterated*

*Spartan Laser from Halo 3* What? Chip likes it...Great stress relief for me too XD

*Crashes into wall* Ow.

I thought my present was a bomb...
Old 12-26-2008, 06:52 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

*holding sides* Ah HA HA HAA! That was awesome! =^o^=

Nazo, you okay?
Hmm... *pulls out nuther peppermint ice cream and chocolate cookie sundae* ^^

*lends a paw to Cami* Maybe it would be a good idea to take the skates off now.

Sorry, I can't be in a bad mood. I thought I was gonna have to buy Unleashed after Christmas, but it was wrapped under the tree! ^^
Old 12-28-2008, 02:04 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Lol, my mom told me I would get Unleashed saturday (date unknown)...I finished my homework Friday, next thing I knew I was holding it in my hands 0o I was trembling and could hardly eat my soup! Haven't played it in a while though 0o I suck at newer Sonic games XD

*Peeks* Is that ice cream?

Good job Spark...You got him hooked on ice cream >.< Surprise too, cause he suffered a bad brain freeze XD

@.@ Perhaps you're right...*Falls over out cold*

I find it funny how Chip in Unleashed gives everyone chocolate...Except me >.<
Old 12-28-2008, 05:55 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Yup yup Nazo! Best kind too! ^^

Who got him hooked on ice cream?

*looks down at Cami* Wow. Guess she hit her head harder than I thought.

Maybe he thinks you have too much energy already? =^-^'=
Kris won't let me have too many sweets either.

It's true you already have a lot of energy, but too many sweets make you sick. *shaking finger*

*sighs* Yeah I know... ... ...but they taste so good! =>.<=