Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:02 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default SonicX: New Moon (CANCELLED + UPDATE)

-Courtesy of k_pop

RATING: PG-13/R due to violence, some language, and gore. Scenes that are rated "R" will have a warning posted before them for younger viewers. Contact me if you want a toned down version of that chapter.

Genre: Action/Adventure

IMPORTANT!

Due to all the recent story-nappings, I am putting up a list so you know where my stories have been posted. If you find my story on any other site, PLEASE report it!

Fan-Fiction Name: SonicX: New Moon
Sites Posted On: PokemonElite2000 (Lucky you!)
Reported Sites: None so far (However, Dark Storm was stolen on Gaia Online)

Prologue

Giant, mechanical ships painted in a shining red hovered menacingly above the blue planet dotted with green lands below. Inside one of the giant, armored ships a man, rather rounded and dressed in the same color as his ships, laughed. Slim black pants ended with shoes of the same hue, while glasses gleamed with a devious plan. The menace suddenly stopped laughing, slamming his white gloved hands on the computer in front of him as a large explosion rocked the front of his ship.

The cause, a blue hedgehog with six quills adorning his head, stood straight up, showing his defiance despite the many mechanical beasts that rose up before him. With a smirk gracing his tan muzzle, he leapt forward, his red shoes, which possessed a gold buckle on the sides along with a white strip, pounding silently on the metal. As a giant mechanical monster punched downwards, the hedgehog skillfully manuevered underneath, green eyes glinting with amusement as he proceeded to swirl around it and literally cause it to lose balance.

With that done, he travelled further into the battlefield, curling tightly into a ball and slamming into several smaller robots, before a sudden explosion erupted in front of him. An overly large robot had landed, a shiny silver exterior housing missiles of many kinds while simultaneously holding the evil genius within a glass dome. Without hesitation, the hedgehog slammed into the front before taking off behind it, with the robot launching missiles to intercept. These the hedgehog dodged with ease, unaware that the robot had just launched a hand inside the passageway the hero had taken.

The speedy hero glanced backwards, his confident face quickly changing to one of surprise as the hand snatched him up, pulling him backwards to come face to face with his arch nemesis, who laughed. The hedgehog smirked, closing his eyes as seven brilliant emeralds circled around him, the villain attempting to stop the effect by closing the other hand on top of him, only for a large explosion (which subsequently knocked the robot backwards) to destroy its hands. The now-gold hedgehog smirked, quills streaked upwards, as his enemy took off in a smaller vehicle while the hero destroyed the robot he had been in, following in pursuit.

In desperation, he activated a defense system which closed the passageways with strong steel doors. These proved to be an ineffective barrier, the hedgehog punching holes through them with a trailing explosion following. Both villain and hero escaped the exploding ship, the latter destroying any others he passed before following the evildoer into a much larger ship than before, the control center sitting in a sphere held attached to the ship by a long tube. The villain's floating machine slammed into the sides of the tube as he travelled upwards, before expelling him at the top.

He landed with a thud, cowering as the hedgehog punched a hole through the floor and dropped down infront of him. Holding up his hands in a pleading gesture, the villain finally spoke.

"Please Sonic! I'm sorry! I swear, I'll turn over a new leaf!" The hedgehog, Sonic, seemed a little surprised, yet also pleased, that he had finally defeated his archrival.

"Well, this is something new. Finally decided to give up Eggman?" Dr. Robotnik, or Eggman, smirked silently as his finger hit a hidden button under his hand. Sonic's eyes darted around in surprise as large machines, comparable to a television remote, surrounded him. Before he could move, energy shocked him back into the center, a white ring pinning his arms to his body as he struggled in vain. Eggman had crawled to the center machine by then and was also busy smirking viciously.

"I've been waiting a long time to do this!" He slammed his fist down onto a red button, and Sonic screamed out in pain as the emeralds were forced from his body, and their negative energy sent down into a mountain on the planet below.

The planet began to buckle, splitting apart into seven pieces, revealing a molten core in the center. Purple transparent tendrils circled from the mountain, a large figure emerging comparable to a dragon. With a roar, however, the dragon dissolved, spores covering the planet.

As it was, Sonic was not as lucky. Pain erupted throughout his body as the energy coursed inside him. He felt his gloves rip as his muscles bulged, and was aware as sharp fangs elongated in his mouth, slitting his lip. The bitter taste of blood made his tastebuds scream in agony, and his vision began to fade as he was faintly aware of a mighty roar echoing around the room. He was also barely aware of Eggman saying "That looks good on you Sonic", followed by the undeniable sound of an airlock opening up, but that was the last sound he heard before everything went dark...

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 06-25-2011 at 05:12 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:43 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: SonicX: New Moon

I shouldn't have read that! I shouldn't have! Dang it Grassy!

You know you're excited. =^-^=

SHHH!!! She doesn't have to know that! Even if it is good.
At least I get to play kill the typos!

Quote:
many machanical beasts
Spelled with an e not an a.

Quote:
several smalled robots
"smaller"

Is smalled even a word?

Shush. I'm targeting typos!

Quote:
comparable to a remote
Comparable to a what? That just confused me.

Quote:
was not to lucky.
Either "so" or "too".

Quote:
throughout his body as the energy coursed throughout him
Two throughouts? How bout "as the energy coursed all around him"?

Quote:
he was faintly aware of a mighty roar echoing around the room. He was also faintly aware of
Same here, two faintly awares. Maybe just "he felt a mighty roar echoing" and then leave the other alone?

Well, you did that almost professionally. =^-^=

I want my game! I want my game! I WANT MY GAME!! >.<

Nevermind.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Yep, that pretty much covers all the typos I was gonna post.
Anyway, I likely would be acting similar to Kris right now, except for the fact that the only video game console I have for the TV is a GameCube. ^^'
Really well done, and I'm looking forward to reading more of Sonic's tortu- er, predicament.
Yeah, predicament. ^^

Old 11-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Okay, more typos! ^^

Quote:
many machanical beasts that rose up infront of him.
Quote:
before a sudden explosion erupted infront of him.
Should be "in front" as two separate words.

Quote:
Both villain and hero escaped the exploding ship, the later destroying any others he passed
"Latter" with two 't's.

Quote:
His slammed his fist down onto a red button
Should be "He".

Wow, Grassy. I shouldn't have read that either! >_< *hits self*

But that was good! I really want the game now.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 11-25-2008, 06:40 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

*pointing at Gem* SEE? SEE!? She thinks so too!

Would you stop and admit that you liked it? =o_O=

So maybe I did like it! It was awesome to read! Now I just keep thinking that I know the beginning and it won't seem as uber rockage when I see it. v_v
Please tell me that the opening won't disappoint!
Old 11-25-2008, 09:57 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Okay, yeah, I do think so. But it was still good. xP

Come on, Kris. If I know Sonic, the opening will be as awesome as anything! And it'll still be lots of fun, even if you do know a bit more than what you're supposed to. xD

Links
Old 11-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Yay, you started the new story! I loved the prologue-it was described really well and I could picture everything happening. I found a few typos but Kris already pointed them out^^

Snowcrystal: When's the next chapter? When is it?

Stormblade: Calm down, Snowcrystal. Just be patient.

Snowcrystal: But I don't want to be patient. DX

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 11-26-2008, 01:03 AM
scalec Offline

*Dances in a happy circle*
Its here! Its here! ITS SO HERE!!!!!

He's happy. Very happy.

He's just glad to see a werewolf. Or sonic. Or both...

I really really really can't wait to read the rest of this. Its only the first part and I'm already on the edge of my seat!!!!!!!

BTW, where'd you get the photo?
Old 11-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

*Stabbing typos* Don't worry! The scene is AWESOME-I left out a small part, but it wouldn't fit in to my plot 0o.

Yeah scalac, let's just call it a "predicament"...He's freaking out enough already XD

I hate you...So much...

We knew that a long time ago.

......Michelle thinks I'm gonna die...

Trauma here I come

I can't lose my mom again! *Sniffling*

I didn't say Cami was going to die...I said it was possible. You characters keep contorting my words >.<

But that is our job

Smarthog...
Old 11-26-2008, 08:19 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
*Stabbing typos* Don't worry! The scene is AWESOME-I left out a small part, but it wouldn't fit in to my plot 0o.

Yeah scalac, let's just call it a "predicament"...He's freaking out enough already XD

I hate you...So much...

We knew that a long time ago.

......Michelle thinks I'm gonna die...

Trauma here I come

I can't lose my mom again! *Sniffling*

I didn't say Cami was going to die...I said it was possible. You characters keep contorting my words >.<

But that is our job

Smarthog...

Whaat? When did I say that?
Isn't it your guys' job to contort Grassy's words?

Old 11-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

...Well, explain yourself.

Grassy put me on the kill list!

*Coughs* POSSIBLE kill list. Gawd. Get it through your head Huwing. *Flamed*

"Hot New Topic: Author Flame War" XD

....Revenge is sweet ^.^
Old 11-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

I couldn't help myself and watched the opening for unleashed on youtube.

Well you drove me nuts because I didn't know it! >_<

It's good, Kris. You'll love it. ^^

When's the next chapter, Grassy?

Links
Old 12-01-2008, 07:06 AM
SilverScizor Offline
Banned

Awesome chapters Grassy!
I got unleashed 2 days ago! and it rocks!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:14 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Next chapter should be up soon, with any luck. Depends.

Great...

Stop worrying-we're gonna focus on the others. After all, living next to an active volcano as the world splits into pieces...Not a good idea.

Oh dear.