Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Pokémon, Neo Genesis

"And this is it Folks! the final of the Sinnoh League Championship match between the Champion Cynthia and the Challenger from Littleroot town," The announcer's voice boomed out over the PA. "Both trainers have just one Pokémon left in this exciting all or nothing match." The woman standing at one end of the stadium smiled and took a ball from her belt, "Come on out, Lucario!" in a flash of light the blue Jackal-like Pokémon appeared and took it's position, it's eyes glowing a faint blue colour.

"Aaaand it looks like Cynthia's Lucario is ready for battle, we've seen this powerhouse save Cynthia from a crushing defeat many times in the past, how will the challenger contend with this?"

The young boy swept his brown hair out of his eyes and tossed a ball into the field, "Go Blaziken!" The tall bird-like Pokémon appeared and the flames at it's wrist ignited as the two fighters faced each other down. "and it's Blaziken! the challenger clearly has the type advantage folks but we've seen Lucario take down tougher foes before without breaking a sweat."

The referee raised both flags and brought them down "Begin!"

At his words the two Pokémon charged at each other, thier trainers giving them commands barely audible over the roar of the crowd, Blaziken swiping at Lucario with a Blaze Kick, the blue Pokémon simply ducking under the attack and countering with a powerful Aura Sphere, the ball of blue light blasting Blaziken back a few feet.
Lucario charged forwards Blaziken caught off guard by the speed of the attack as Lucario slammed into him with Extremespeed, the Jackal splitting into Multiples and surrounding Blaziken with Double Team, Blaziken had the type advantage, but Lucario's speed was astonishing and left Blaziken confused which way to attack as it launched another Blaze Kick, passing through one of the copies as Lucario used Extremespeed to move in all directions, the many Lucario moving around Blaziken.

Blaziken calming down enough to leap over Lucario as it attacked, following up with a Blaze Kick that connected and sent Lucario flying, Blaziken's assault relentless as it chased the other Pokémon down and delivered a Sky Uppercut, knocking the Jackal Pokemon into the air, Blaziken following quickly before sending it crashing down with another Blaze Kick, bringing it's hands together at it's sides, charging up a Hyper Beam between it's palms as Lucario charged up an Aura Sphere as it fell, the two Pokémon launching thier attacks which collided in mid air forming an- Bzzt... the TV screen suddenly went blank.

The boy sitting in front of the screen looked up into the face of his mother frowning softly, the TV cable in her hand.
"I told you to go to bed half an hour ago, do you want to sleep in on your first day? if you don't get enough sleep you'll -bah blah blah blah...The kid drowned out his mother's nagging and climbed into his bed, subconciously agreeing with her, the quickest way to stop the lecturing whilst his mind was focused on begining his journey tomorow, he had to be up early to catch the bus to New Bark town, then the Ferry to Palet before visting Professor Oak's lab to recieve his starter.

He looked at the foot of his bed, his pet Kairyu, a Dratini, was curled up sleeping softly. Though he already had a Pokémon, he wasn't really Kairyu's trainer, the little Pokémon just followed him everywhere, more like a pet. He'd probably chose Charmander tomorow...his mother kissed his forehead and turned out the light as he drifted into a dream filled sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young boy looked out of the window of the bus, getting strange looks from the other passengers due to the Dratini curled up in his lap, one of the passengers looking at the Pokémon in annoyance, "Hey kid, can't you put that thing in it's Pokéball?" Ryujinn just looked up at the man and shook his head, "He doesn't need a Pokéball." the man muttered to his companion as the bus rolled on, finally arriving at New Bark town.

"Okay Kairyu, which way do you think the port is?" the little snake-like pokémon looked around curiously, his trainer's eyes happening across a sign that read 'New Bark Port' and pointed to the east, the trainer making his way towards the boat and showing the man at the gangplank his ticket, the man stepping aside as Ryujinn boarded the ship. He sighed and took one last look at Jhoto as the boat pulled away from the docks, numerous trainers and Pokémon on board, some like the deckhand's Machoke were working, but others beonged to the passengers. Ryujinn just smiled and made his way to his cabin and lay back on the bed, in a few hours they'd be pulling into Pallet Town's Harbour and his journey would properly begin.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:38 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince
Default Re: Pokémon, Neo Genesis

Blane Walker

Blane woke up early and sliped on the nearest, cleanest clothes he could find. Today was the day that he was going to get his first Pokemon. Blane travelled aa long way to get hear but now it was time. After thanking nurse Joy for the room, he started his small journey to Pallet town, where Prof. Oak' lab was located. Although Blane was a lot older then other kids who were revieving their first Pokemon, Blane thought that he deserved it more then anyone else. Blane finally got there but the door seemed to be locked so there was nothing he could do but wait.

OOC: I hate starting!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

((Lol. So do I, but don't worry. It's not as bad as you think))

Azumi sighed and blew a strand of rebellious chocolate-brown hair out of her face. The streets of Pallet town seemed so small nowadays, since she had started her journey and went to significantly larger cities than this. It was almost amazing how such a small town held such a famous person. Perhaps Professor Oak hated all the big cities and such, that would make since.

Ramming her hands in the pockets of her capri jeans, Azumi kicked a rock in front of her, it clattered and rolled down the street until it hit a garbage bin and stopped. Azumi sighed, she missed the open road that she always walked on during her journey. What was so important that mom and dad had to call her back down here?!

She had been in Pewter City and about to challenge the Gym Leader when she had received a letter urgently telling her to come back to Pallet Town. Evidently from her parents. But they wouldn't tell what it was right away, but they apparently wanted to "give her something". She shuddered to think of another stack of reports on the properties of fossils. Azumi had not been paying attention to where she was going, and she snapped her head up to see that she had wandered to Professor Oak's lab. There was a boy in front of it, evidently the door was locked. Azumi leaned against the fence surrounding the property of the professor, watching the boy.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 11-23-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:54 PM
_Sakura_ Offline
New Trainer

"Kallen! Wa-Wait! Hold up a minute!"
Kallen turned around to see her mother rushing towards her.
"Wh..What is it mom?" Kallen asked as her mother knelt down to see eye to eye.
"Kallen, I know I have been a bit too protective. But.. But.. I just want to to be SAFE!" Her mother blurted out through sobs of tears as she hugged her head.
"Just promise me-sniff- that you'll come back safe and sound."
"Mom.. I'll be fine, Skitty will be with me."
Kallen wiped the tears that were forming around her eyes as her mother let go. She opened the door and ran out, her mother standing at the door holding a white neckerchief in her left hand.

Skitty followed right beside Kallen as they ran up the hill towards Prof. Oak's laboratory. "Maybe..Maybe if we journey far enough, we might just be able to find dad!" Kallen said.
Skitty gave a reassuring,'yes' with a squeak.

As they made their way up the hill she started to walk. She saw other kids, kids taller and older than her. She didn't know how to act around other people so she just stood still; ten or twenty feet away from the other two. Skitty wanted to go over to the others but knew to stay by Kallen's side.
Kallen thought of a scenario that could happen if she went up there. She could go up cheerful and happy and say," Hi! My name is Kallen Jourganville! What's yours!" No. no, no good. That would just make her seem too happy and annoying. She was about to think up another story when Skitty scurried off towards the group.
"Skitty! Wait!" Kallen shouted as she trotted towards the others. She kept thinking,''Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. I've got to think positive, maybe.. maybe I can find a friend. No, that's just wishful thinking.'' Kallen ran ahead too far with her head down that she bumped into the kid standing in front of the door. She fell flat on her butt, shocked at what had just happened.
"I..I'm sorry!"
"If I had three wishes I'd waste them all on you. I'd wish you away. From me. But as the years flow by and the clock strikes ten; but if you die right now, know that I would die too. You remind me of the times of who I was before I finally met you..
Old 11-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Azumi's eyebrows dipped into a tiny frown as a Skitty ran past her leg, a worried trainer following it, calling the pink pokemon. The duo slipped through the fence and continued the chase until the girl, younger than the two of them, ran into the boy and was knocked down. Azumi blinked her fallow eyes in some suprise, and stood stupidly for a moment, wondering what to do. she made up her mind a few seconds later.

Azumi decided this was her moment to come in without making too much of an awkward scene, and she easily leapt the fence. Even though she was thin, the only fat she had on her was pure muscle. She half ran to where the girl had fallen, her sinewy legs easily propelling her to the desired location. Stopping just behind the girl, she quietly stepped into view.

"Excuse me," she spoke quietly, extending an outstretched hand towards the girl. "Are you okay?" She tried to make her light brown eyes seem friendly as possible, and wished at that second she had a mirror to see whether she was failing.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 11-23-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:09 PM
_Sakura_ Offline
New Trainer

"Excuse me."

Kallen jumped and turned around to see the girl's amazing eyes. Kallen stood up and brushed herself off, trying to sound as calm as possible. "Ye-yes. I'm fine. Thank you."
Just than she remembered, the boy. She got frantic and turned around to apologize. She bowed several times infront of him. "Please accept my apology Mr.. Err.."
"If I had three wishes I'd waste them all on you. I'd wish you away. From me. But as the years flow by and the clock strikes ten; but if you die right now, know that I would die too. You remind me of the times of who I was before I finally met you..
Old 11-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Tinfoil Offline

It was 4am, one of the coldest hours of the night, but Jake hadn't gone to sleep this night. He finished stuffing clothing into his bag and lovingly pet Storm on the head as he pleaded with him to stay quiet. It was not that he didn't love his family or anything but, he just couldn't bear to given up his new best friend. He heaved the black bag onto his back and silently crept out the back door, stopping only to leave a not for his parents.

When Jake was half a kilometre away he finally looked back and waved a final goodbye to the wooden building he had called home for so long. He started to run, least he lose heart and turn back, as Tears rolled down his face. I will come back one day, he assured himself as his fire puppy chased after him into the darkness. It was too late to turn back, but that didn't matter anymore. Jake was committed, he was going to become a great trainer and Storm would be at his side the whole way.

Jake continued to walk, finally stopping at Fuchsia's only bus stop. He checked his watch and the numbers 4:45 flashed in front of his eyes. Only 15 more minutes before the night bus to Pallet town gets here, he though to himself.

Jake boarded the bus, the driver kindly allowing Storm to sit in Jake's lap. He told himself he would get a Pokeball when he made it to Pallet town, although he wasn't sure if Storm would stay inside. Jake nervously ran his hands through his long black hair as he waited. All he had to do was find Professor Oak and be registered as a trainer. Then his journey could finally begin. I should get to Pallet town around 7:50, was the last thought that passed through Jake's mind as weariness overtook him.
---------

OOC: If you see any errors please let me know via pm. Cheers.

Last edited by Tinfoil; 11-27-2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: To make the time frame fit in with when everyone is getting to Pallet town
Old 11-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ryujinn stepped off the ship as it pulled into the Dock, Kairyu curling around the back of his neck. "So this is Pallet town huh?" He smiled, looking up at the morning sun and checked his Pokétch, 7:35, he had 25 minutes to find Oaks Pokemon Lab. He picked up his pack from the Lugage area and slowly made his way out of the harbour.

"Hmm...this Town is pretty small compared to Blackthorn Kai, shouldn't be too hard to find Oak's Lab huh?" The Dragon Pokémon around his neck smiled, and nodded making his way through the town, the locals going about thier business and early morning errands, the smell of food wafting through a window reminding him of how hungry he was. Unfortunately, there was no Pokémon Center in Pallet town.

He stopped at a signpost that displayed routes to various areas of interest in Pallet Town, unfortunately there weren't many, only the Docks to the South, Route 1 to the North and Oak's Lab atop a small Hillock to the East. Pallet was essentially a Port Town for the much larger Viridian City.

He climbed the hill slowly, the morning breeze billowing his cape out behind him, the tattered and frayed edges reminding him of his heritage and his reason for journeying, a small smile crossing his face as he remembered the Elders back home, it'd been five years since someone from Blackthorn City had won the Pokémon League. He looked at his Pokétch again, seeing it was 7:55 and he'd arrived, several people gathered outside the Research Lab, all of them begining trainers apparently. He hoped the professor had enough Pokémon for all, but then they did have to register beforehand nowadays.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Tinfoil, don't worry about the timing, you left Fuchia at about 6am so it'd take about 2 hours by bus to get to Pallet town.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:30 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

"Oh don't worry about it." Blane said as he stood up. "And my name is Blane." Blane said and he turned around to see that his bag had opened and that all of his different items were spread across the floor.

"That's all I need." Blane said in a very depressing tone and he started to collect all his different items. As Blane was nearing the end his task, he found that one of his spare Pokeballs had gone missing.

"Are you looking for something." Blane turned around and saw a girl with snow white hair standing in front of him with a smile on her face and a blue and red Pokeball in her hand. She handed the Pokeball over to Blane, still with a smile on her face.

"My name's Bailey. What's yours?" She asked in a confident tone.

"Oh it's Blane." Blane said as he put the Pokeball in his bag.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-27-2008, 01:49 AM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Casey set off down the road, Fang by her side. She had never before been so far away from home. Her mother was sick for a long time, so she couldn't leave to start a journey. Now that her mother had finally passed, she could leave, but it was awkward. She never had been so far away. She lived in Mahogany Town, a sheltered place, shadowed by mountains. Casey looked at her Pokemon. She seemed to be outgrowing her small Growlithe, and was thinking about evolving him soon. Her father had given her a Fire stone before he passed, and she treasured it. Sighing, Casey looked up from where she was walking. Children, ranging from ten to mid-teenage years, were gathered around the Professor's house. A boy with luggage had just arrived before she did. She smiled at the sight of many older trainers, relieved that she wasn't the only older one.

"Are you ready, Fa-!" Casey turned to her tiger-like Pokemon, but he had disappeared. Her heart skipped a beat as she watched Fang pounce on the boy with the Dratini around his neck. Fang probably thought it was a chew toy. Aw, crap. "Guy...watch out!"
Old 11-27-2008, 02:08 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Azumi stepped back from the center of the group uncomfortably, all of the people just suddenly arrived, eager for their first pokemon. Spending weeks on the open road with only her own pokemon to keep her company really cut down on Azumi's social skills, she felt a little uncomfortable around so many people. Shouldn't she be getting back to her parents anyway?

As if to answer her thoughts, her pokedex suddenly started to ring. Jumping back in suprise, Azumi mumbled a hurried "Excuse me," and leaped off the porch steps. Pulling her midnight blue pokedex out of her pocket, she flipped it open and barely supressed a groan, it was a text message from her parents. Pushing a button, Azumi read it.

"Azumi,

Remember how we said we had something for you when you got back here? Yesterday we gave it to Professor Oak so he could do some research on it, so he should still have it. Stop by his lab to pick it up will you? We're sure you'll like it.

~Love, Mom&Dad"

So, it looked like she too had a reason for staying here as well. Azumi turned and slowly walked back up the steps and leaned against the wall, just outside of the group, trying to guess what her "present" would be. A Growlithe suddenly jumped into the air, aiming for a Dratini curled around a boys neck. Azumi had to smile in amuzement at the playful fire pokemon. It reminded her of Binah.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-27-2008, 04:32 AM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Alright Leto, use your Brick Break!” a teen called out to the torn battlefield before him.

A dark purple frog-like creature that stood on two legs sprung towards a darkened foe before it. A wall of smoke stood between the two warring beings that had been set up earlier in the confrontation. The being known as Leto flew forward like a shadowy missile. A pair of long, yet powerful arms stood ready to deliver an attack as hard as steel to the shadowy figure before it. A pair of bright yellow eyes shone in the skull of the powerful little frog as its right fist began to glow powerfully. The perfect vision of a Croagunk using a Brick Break attack.

Leto flew into the blackness of the smoke and struck forward with its glowing fist. A loud crack roared out over the field of smoke and pushed some of it away. Leto stood panting in front of a large light blue and white creature laying on the ground. The battle had been raging on for quite some time and both combatants were very tired. The now horizontal foe that Leto was battling was quite of an odd looking creature. Its white, round face stood out strong over its blue colored collar. A plump cream and blue body flowed down from its arms to its white feet. A dazed look rested momentarily on its pained face. The now fallen Snorlax let out a deep breath and blacked out. The teen that commanded Leto pulled out a small black and red orb and hurled it at the fallen foe. The ball quickly absorbed the Snorlax in a beam of red light and after wobbling slightly came to a quite rest on the ground.

Alright! The Snorlax is finally mine. I think that we’re gonna call him...Morsum!…What do you think Leto?” the enthused teen asked.

Croa Croagunk!” Leto croaked out as he slowly dragged itself back over to his trainer, still exhausted from the battle.

Ah, you like it too huh? Sounds good to me. How about you take a nice rest in your pokeball until we get to a pokemon center, then we’ll get a nice meal and a nice nights rest. Return.” the teen said as he recalled Leto.

The teen picked up the ball on the ground and placed it on a special clip on his belt next to the one containing Morsum. The boy was in his mid teens and wise beyond his years. Dark black hair graced the top of his head and a semi thick pair of glasses rested upon his nose. The young man wore a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines running down his arm. Around his waist rested a black leather belt that held his pokeballs and held his long, green cargo pants up over his black skater shoes. A brown-green messenger bag hung across his body, holding all his needed supplies.

The teen began down the road to the nearby pokemon center for a nice meal and a rest. It had been nearly a week since he had actually had a decent meal. All he had been eating lately was bread, peanut butter, some jerky, and some mixed nuts that he had stashed in his bag. He felt as if he was an oddity just beginning to travel when he did, but he had wanted to graduate from a high ranking pokemon academy before embarking on his journey. The more information that he could get from the world the better. Everything had an explanation in his eyes, as well as having a beautiful side.

I, Simon, will become the greatest pokemon researcher and trainer in the world.” Simon mused with himself as he neared the location of the pokemon center.

It had only been a few days since Simon had arrived at Vermillion City in the Kanto region but he had already begun to settle in his routine of being a full fledge trainer. Simon mostly spent his time training his team at the nearby forests and relaxing at the local pokemon center who was more than eager to allow him to spend his nights sleeping in one of the rooms in the back. Lately he had been hearing some rumors of a powerful Snorlax hanging around the forests of Vermillion City which peaking Simon's interest lead him to begin his search for the mysterious pokemon. It was when the hot afternoon sun sat high into the air many days later that his Snolax opponent stumbled into Simon's food lain trap where he quickly engaged it in battle. It had been a fierce encounter but with the help of Leto his faithful Croagunk, Simon had managed to add a serious powerhouse to his team.

"I think now is the time to take on my first Kanto region gym leader..." thought Simon to himself as he neared the local Vermillion City Pokemon center.

Just outside the entrance of the center stood a crying girl and a pair of grown trainers wearing gang like outfits. Each of the older trainers had a Ivysaur and a Raticate standing before them. The taller of the grown trainers held three pokeballs in his hand that appeared to belong to the girl crying on the ground. Simon reacted as quickly as possible and sprinted at the pair before him. For his trouble he was caught by a Quick Attack from the Raticate, knocking him to his knees.

Give that girls pokemon back! Now!” Simon demanded as he regained his breath.

Right, we’re gonna listen to a fool like you. We’ll keep our hands on them for now. New grass pokemon are always needed in our organization. Go away or we’ll be forced to make you leave.” the shorter of the two stated coldly.

Leto, let’s do this!” Simon called out as his weakened Croagunk appeared before him.

Leto…We’re gonna get these pokemon back, no matter what it takes! You with me!

"Croa!" he loyal pokemon replied along with his trainer as he starred down at his intimidating opponents in front of him.

Last edited by Redmario; 11-27-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Altrius Offline

A lad, aged probably around seventeen walked slowly into Pallet town. He was medium height, black hair styled in spikes"So, this is it eh? Whad'ya think Shrewy?" He said, looking at his Sandshrew that was resting on his neck. The pokemon grunted and nodded, its sign of approval. Looking round the area he pulled out his Poke'teck, noticing the time was almost 8:00am.

"Reckon we should head over to that lot over there?" Kaijan asked, pointing at the crowd of people that were gathering outside what looked like a Laboratory. Shrewy nodded and gnawed at Kaijan's hat that was pointing off to once side. Walking over to the others, he spied a girl leaning on the fence. Hoping she was a friendly type he asked "Uh, hey. Is this Professer Oak's Laboratory?"
Old 12-01-2008, 03:33 AM
Tinfoil Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
A lad, aged probably around seventeen walked slowly into Pallet town. He was medium height, black hair styled in spikes"So, this is it eh? Whad'ya think Shrewy?" He said, looking at his Sandshrew that was resting on his neck. The pokemon grunted and nodded, its sign of approval. Looking round the area he pulled out his Poke'teck, noticing the time was almost 8:00am.

"Reckon we should head over to that lot over there?" Kaijan asked, pointing at the crowd of people that were gathering outside what looked like a Laboratory. Shrewy nodded and gnawed at Kaijan's hat that was pointing off to once side. Walking over to the others, he spied a girl leaning on the fence. Hoping she was a friendly type he asked "Uh, hey. Is this Professer Oak's Laboratory?"
OOC: Hey Altrius, before you post in this thread you need to sign up here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=91208.

------

The bus creaked to a halt, jolting Jake awake, at the Pallet town bus stop. He looked to his lap for his fire puppy only to see that Storm wasn’t there. Panic rose up in him as he frantically scoured the bus with his eyes, until he noticed wetness seeping through his black sneakers. He looked down to see Storm’s activity during his slumber; several bite marks and a lot of saliva now covered his left shoe.

“Storm, why did you do that?” Jake scolded his Pokemon.

“Dour?” was the slightly confused reply as Storm cuddled up to Jakes leg.

“Ah, how can I stay mad at you?” Jake said as he gathered up his Pokemon in his arms and proceeded to walk off the bus.

Jake thanked the driver as he walked of the bus, being the last one to leave. He proceeded to walk out from under the corrugated iron shelter, which was much in need of repair. He checked his watch and saw that it was 7:52. The bus made good time, he thought to himself as He started to talk up a fairly small hill, towards Oak’s laboratory, that was conveniently right next to the old bus stop.

When Jake reached the top, he took a few moments to look back at the serene township of Pallet. He stood there for a while, in awe of the quaint village that stood in front of him. The small, blue, waves gently pushed against the newly built dock at the southern edge of the city. All manner of tress stood tall against the sturdy, cottage like, buildings. To Jake it looked much like a smaller Fuchsia and he quickly pulled himself away from the view before homesickness could take its toll. Jake wasn’t going to let himself cry in front of the trainers that were standing around the laboratory. He had seen them as he crested the hill.

When Jake turned around he saw a young, brown haired, girl with a look of absolute shock and horror on her face. It didn’t take long for Jake to realise what she was so worried about. He laughed as he saw a young and energetic Growlithe attacking a long haired boy and his Dratini. Storm barked and wagged his tail excitedly, ready for action.

“Are you ready to rescue the boy and make a new friend Storm?” Jake asked his excited young Pokemon.

“Hound, Houndour!” Storm

“Alright then let’s go!” Jake laughed as fun of them moment took him over as well.

Jake and Storm ran past the girl and toward the boy and his Dratini, with the excitement of the moment allowing Jake to forget his usual unease around new people.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ryujinn heard the Grolithe before he saw it, turning to find the canine pokémon mid leap towards his neck, "Woah! down boy!" He ducked as Kairyu slithered from his neck just as he Growlithe hit him, the snake-like Dragon watching curiouslyas the puppy brought down his traine, the young Dragon Master falling to the ground as the Growlithe barked happilly, before bounding off of him and back to it's trainer, it's tail wagging slowly.

"Ugh...that...was odd..." Ryujinn wasn't used to being arond other people, especially those with Pokémon who were so, hyperactive. Kairyu looked as if it was fighting to stifle a laugh as his trainer got to his feet, the Dragon again curling around his neck and settling down to sleep. He looked to find a boy with a Houndour now bounding towards him and jumped back, "Wha? what's with all these Pokémon trying to leap on-huh?" in all the commotion they hadn't realized the door of the Lab was open, a man in his mid 50s standing there a hand on his chin as he looked at the trainers.

"Well then, you all must be here to recieve your licenses hmm?" he smiled and turned, walking back into the lab, leaving the door open for the trainers to follow. Ryujinn looking at Kairyu and entering the lab.