Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas *updated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
[SIZE="1"]
Kibate, I will only accept that if you put down an appearence. Also her Batwings and what not can only come when she is angered, like Naruto.

I did give an appearance.

Like naruto? But garra, who is also a jinchuuriki, can bring out his demon when he's not angry...

Last edited by Kibate; 11-27-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Flare Mushra Offline
Amateur Trainer

Ninja

Name:Garth "Dane" Allen
Appearance:14: Black 4th Hokage stlyed hair.15:Black dreadlocks.Black shirt and pants.
Has a lighting-shaped scar under his right eye from fighting his godfather Kakashi.
Personality:Quiet during class.Whenever the teacher isn't looking,he yells:yo mama in a deep voice.He is a comedian which earned him the nickname Dane Cook.Girls think he's sensitive which earned him dates with all the girls.He will make a corny joke whenever he can.
History:His parents were killed in the 2nd ninja war.He and his sister Kiki then fled to Konaha.
On the way to Konaha,Garth found a very strong sword which he has carried ever since.The 5th Hokage found them living with the villages homeless and took them in before she stopped reigning as Hokage.They have been trained under Kakashi Hatake.
Hometown:Village Hidden in the Trees.
Jutsus:Lighting slash:Garth channels lightning-based chakra into his sword and strikes.Rank B
Rank C.Chidori:He channels chakra into his palm, turns it into a lightning ball and strikes.
Rank S.Ultimate lightning strike:He makes a chidori,channels it into his sword,transforms
into a lightning man and attacks.The user must only use it as a last resort.
Rank C:Lightning clone:makes a clone out of lightning and once destroyed zaps the attacker.
Rank D:Sword Striking Illusion:creates an illusion,swords and daggers fly and strike the victim,leaving the victim immobile for 10 minutes.
Rank C:Needle piercing:throws senbons with poison to make the foe faint.
Rank B:Dance of the Lunar Moon:creates an illusion that forms a lunar moon that dazes the foe for 5 minutes.
Rank A:Comedien Kill:does lines from Dane Cooks Would You Rather to laugh the foe to death.
Rank B:Grand Fireball jutsu:spits out an enormous amount of fire that incinerates almost anything.
Rank S:Wind Fire Strike:Creates lots of wind,then does a Grand Fireball jutsu to create a fire storm that destroyes anything in a 2 mile radius.
Weapon:Sword,50 daggers, and 200 senbons
Partners:I don't know yet.
if u want the kickback badge,im ur man.
proud fightin gym leader
pokemon i need:latias,latios,huntail,gorebyss,mew,and chikorita.
pokemon will give:all regis,totodile,bulbasaur,and typlosion
Old 11-27-2008, 10:40 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

If this is for a student this is really op btw

and chidori isn't rank C, it's rank A

and you have 3 elements(Almost all ninja under saanin rank have 1 or 2 different elements)

>_> seriously people..get your naruto facts right.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Flare Mushra Offline
Amateur Trainer

Seriously man,whom cares.I just put random ranks.His chidori is weaker than Sauske's.
proud fightin gym leader
Old 11-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

then it's not chidori, is it?

...in reply to your pm, no. I'm in one already
Old 11-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Looks: becasue of the demons influence on her, she has blue eyes, before they were green.
Kibate, you call this an Appearence?! Oh and, Flare Mushra, your appearence is too short. For my squad, wouldn't it be suitable for all of our characters in the squad to be the same age? Mine and Redmario's characters are 14 whereas Ashley's is 16...

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:54 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Reserve meh nao pl0x.

I'm gonna get back into the RP business :P.

Name: Kyojin Taisaiga.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Um... ppl haven't posted in here or the RP much... what's going on?

Old 12-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Name:Boris Kovaitch
Appearence: He is 6,2 and has light black hair almost a grey color. he has a black eyepatch over his left eye and a scar though his right. He has a red dress shirt with a brown jacket over that na dblack pants.

Personality: Boris is a calm and powerful person often staying by himself most of the time.
He can be very nice when he needs to be but not very offten. He is always training and will never stop doing so. He is very protective and loyal witch makes him a great teamate.The only one Boris ever understands is Ivan his very large wolf/bear

History: Growing up his father always dealt with him last. Boris was 1 out of 6 brothers and 4 sisters. His fathernever thought much of him becuase boris wanted to be a ninja. When his family was killed Boris Felt alone but need to be stroung to prove one day to his father that he can and will defeat him.He was used and won't rest untill he gets what he wants
Village in which you came from: Snow
Jutsu's:Chakra Kyuushuu
Kanashibari no Jutsu
Sub Zero fire
Ice Wolf Demon Summon
Tekken-fu
Juujuin Bunshin
(all i can think of right now)

Weapon: Sword, hands, Ivan his large bear wolf he is white with a scar on his eye and a missing patch of fur on his hand (he has a large metal chain on his neck and metal braces on his arms and legs. one eye is golden with a blue pupil while the other is red with a gold pupil
NinjaParteners:Whoever
Other: (anything else?)
Old 12-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Flare Mushra Offline
Amateur Trainer

I know this is off topic,but Skipper,your guys name is my actual first name.Boris Garth Allen
proud fightin gym leader
Old 12-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Master Trainer

????? wow sorry i like the name boris it's cool from my studying it means "short" or "wolf"
so yeah . really of topic there
Old 12-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Sealboy Offline

Skipper, you are accepted. You will be put into SS's group. Now we need 1 student and 2 teachers. Kibate, get online and do your characters appearence! >_<

Old 12-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Master Trainer

alright cool who's ss? sorry to ask
Old 12-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Reserve Please

Name: Kasumi Tengasumi
Appearence:

Personality: Kasumi is a very unique girl. People usually base her personality on her looks and most of the time think she is a hot-tempered girl. Though usually its exactly the opposite with her. She is very friendly and likes to help out people in need. Though she is very rude and nasty when it comes to shinobi or kunoichi who taken the evil path in life. She likes to go on missions but usually doesn't like to come back empty handed she likes to learn stuff on her adventures because it makes her happy.

History: Kasumi comes from a middle-class family. She lives with her grandmother because her mother and father passed away when she was 12 from a freak ninja assignment. She used to always go to the park and hang out with her childhood friends Amara and Michelle but they grew apart after they moved to the Village Hidden in the Sound. The blade she carries on her waits was given to her by her grandfather when he was a young ninja. She always has it with her to use it in honor of her grandfather. When she was about 14 she loved the thought of using the power of the planets in the solar system and turn them into justu's. Since then she has came up with different types of justu's based of the planets.

Village in which you came from: Village Hidden in the Snow

Jutsu's:
Venus Love Me Chain- Kasumi sends a whip to hit or grab the enemy.
Moon Wave- Sends a wave of moon dust at the enemy to push them back and block their vision
Mercury Ice Storm Blast- Kasumi lowers the temperature to well below freezing, encasing anything within the fog in ice.
Mars Celestial Fire Surround- Kasumi moves her hands in a circular motion around her body, creating a ring of fire. The rings then turn into eight smaller rings that fly toward the enemy.
Jupiter Thunder Dragon- Instead of sending regular lightning bolts at the enemy, it formed the shape of a dragon and engulfs the enemy
Neptune Deep Submerge- Kasumi lifts her arm above her head and brings them down, sending a ball of energy shaped like the planet Neptune towards her enemies.
Uranus World Shake- Kasumi performes the attack by raising her hand above her head, causing a ringed sphere of energy to form inside it. When the energy sphere is fully formed, she hurles it toward the ground in the direction of her target. The sphere moves through the ground, causing an earthquake, then rises above the ground just before hitting the target.
Pluto Chronos Typhoon- Kasumi sends a cyclone-like rush of energy at her target
Saturn Silence Wall- Kasumi lifts up a kunai with a tag on it and say a incantation in order to create a protective barrier against attacks.

Weapon: Shuriken, Kunai, Blade on back
NinjaParteners: Silver Scizor and Skipper
Other: N/A

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Dawn34; 12-15-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Sealboy Offline

SS is SilverScizor. Dawn, you are reserved. Nice to have you. You will be placed into squad 9 with Silver Scizo and Skipper.