Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:10 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince
Default Re: Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas *updated*

Ok cool and why does why my character have to be 13 Kibate?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-23-2008, 04:14 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda View Post
kk. :3

Can't wait to start.

I'm reading the Naruto Manga, it's quite a whirlwind, and since it's like forty episodes ahead of Shippuuden, everything is so new and surprising. xD
i've read up to the last issue. such a cliffhanger!!

ok, i'll change her to be 13. and yes, she's very patient.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Damn, I so badly want to start this thing. We just need one more Teacher for the other group (my group) and I think that's going to be Redmario. Hurry up dude and get online! >_<

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:27 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Is there a teacher for mine and Kibate's group? And is Bluefang in our group aswel? And why don't you just make one?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFang View Post
i've read up to the last issue. such a cliffhanger!!

ok, i'll change her to be 13. and yes, she's very patient.
I've gotten to chapter 405! Lol, I have like twenty more to go.

Though, that stuff with Itatchi was very surprising!!!

.edit.

Blaine, I'm the teacher. ^_^
Old 11-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Soda is your teacher and Bluefang is in your group... I shall update the front page! Also I can only do 2 characters, I'm not that good with 3...

Old 11-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Sealboy Offline

~Announcement~

LugiaAeroBlast has left pe2k. He is not coming back so this is now not a joint RP... I feel down...

Old 11-23-2008, 04:48 PM
SilverScizor Offline
Banned

I am taking over Ohro, LugiaAeroBlast said.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:06 PM
SilverScizor Offline
Banned

I've decided that I will update Ohro a bit:

Appearance:

Personality:Very strong, Hates being alone as he finds it a little (I can't find the right word but you should know what I mean), when with others likes it better though, ill add more tomorrow over night. When someone disturbs him while he's practising his skills or sleeping he gets kind of angry.
History: Father and mother died in a burglary when he was little. lived rough on streets and was found by somebody who he doesnt recall and was taken to a village where he was rigorously trained as a master of daggers and throwing knives.
Village in which you came from: Omarey, but came to the wind village when hit 12
Jutsu's: Fire style: fire possesion jutsu Fire style: Fireball jutsu, Fire style: Weapon fire jutsu, Fire style: Spark storm jutsu, Fire style: Jump fire Fire style: lava burst, Fire style: Dragon fir jutsu, Fire style: Hell dragon.
Weapon: daggers mostly, seems to have an almost infinite supply.
Other: *blank*

EDIT: CRUD, double post!
Old 11-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverScizor View Post
I've decided that I will update Ohro a bit:

Appearance:

Personality:Very strong, Hates being alone as he finds it a little (I can't find the right word but you should know what I mean), when with others likes it better though, ill add more tomorrow over night. When someone disturbs him while he's practising his skills or sleeping he gets kind of angry.
History: Father and mother died in a burglary when he was little. lived rough on streets and was found by somebody who he doesnt recall and was taken to a village where he was rigorously trained as a master of daggers and throwing knives.
Village in which you came from: Omarey, but came to the wind village when hit 12
Jutsu's: Fire style: fire possesion jutsu Fire style: Fireball jutsu, Fire style: Weapon fire jutsu, Fire style: Spark storm jutsu, Fire style: Jump fire Fire style: lava burst, Fire style: Dragon fir jutsu, Fire style: Hell dragon.
Weapon: daggers mostly, seems to have an almost infinite supply.
Other: *blank*

EDIT: CRUD, double post!
1)

please explain your jutsus. You should rank them as well

2)

You can't have an infinite supply of daggers, that's just unfair
Old 11-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Okay so It has already started and we seem to be reposting our sign ups again. Here is mine again everything should be the same. Sorry about not being able to create my teacher sign up, I just kept drawing a blank.

Name: Sakio Tsuchiyo

Appearence:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...es/Ninja-3.jpg
-Sakio is about 5' 6'' and weighs about 110 lbs. He has a slender build with fairly well defined muscles. He has messy redish brown hair that is usually wrapped around his ninja headband. He has scars all over his back and some on his arms because of all his intensive training. Usually wears his signature ninja gear as seen in the picture.

Personality:
He is a very absent minded but friendly ninja who likes making friends anytime. He is very outgoing and loves training his body everyday with his own special regiment. Has the usual habit of getting lost no matter where he is going even with very specific directions. He loves reading and he is very clumsy around girls and has trouble controlling his Kekki Genkai around them and often causes things around him to explode. His favorite hobby is oragami because it relaxes him a lot. He is a vegitarian and a Taoist. He also has terrible Angoraphobia (Fear of High Places) which he hides from nearly everyone except people who are very close to him.

History:
Sakio was born in the small Hidden Grass Village only about 12 miles away from the Hidden Leaf Village. Since ancient times the Hidden Grass and Leaf village have had a strong alliance and thus have lived in quiet peace. When he was born he was given his name in honor of his grandfather who helped saved his small village from a band of bandits and started his families own style of ninjitsu called "Energy Drain Fist". Also due to unfortunate circumstances his mother Samina died giving birth to him living his father Shujinko to take care of him alone. Unlike most of the men in his family he was born with a rare ressesive gene that allows him to use his Kekkei Genkai whenever he wants. Most of the people in the village were simple farm people and relied solely on their family or other hired ninjas for protection from outside threats such as bandits or evil ninjas. Their family lived at and owned a small restaurant called "The Red Dragon".

Throughout the years he continued to train his body and mind learning new jutsu and learning to master his Kekki Genkai. On his 10th birthday his family felt as though the village could handle themselves and decided to leave and move into the Hidden Leaf Village and after packing there things began there long journey to there new home. Along the way Sakio and his father Shujinko really connected with each other sharing deep personal information about them and telling tales of the great "Sakio" and his fight against the deadly bandits and thus became extremely close to each other. When they arrived at the Hidden Leaf Village they quickly set up the family restaurant and new home. Now at age 14 the Chunnin exams are coming up and Sakio along with his loyal teammates are ready and able. However what new challenges await Sakio? We will have to wait and see.

Village in which you came from: The Village Hidden in the Grass

Jutsu's:

1) Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Jutsu
Range: N/A
Type: Ninjutsu
- The basic ninja transformation jutsu. Allows Sakio to alter his appearance.

2) Kawarimi no Jutsu- Substitution Jutsu
Range: Varies
- The basic ninja substitution jutsu. Allow Sakio to change places with a close object allowing him to escape or plan his next attack.

3)Konki-Kuro-n-Ranzatsu- Energy Clone Confusion
Range: N/A
-Sakio creates exact clones of himself just like shadow clones but these clones create a small explosion when hit instead of poofing away. The explosion can cause small to mild damage.

4)Konki-Kemuri-Bakufuu- Energy Smoke Blast
-Sakio channels his chakra into three smoke bombs then tosses them at the enemy causing a massive amount of smoke to appear. Because of the transferred energy the smoke stays out longer than foe expects it too.

5)Konki-Hayashi-Iru-jon- Energy Forest Illusion
Type: Genjutsu
-Sakio channels his energy and creates a forest illusion that his enemy cannot escape. This jutsu needs Sakio to remain constantly focused or else the illusion become easily broken. With his opponent lost in this illusion Sakio usually attacks with his Shuriken attack or his energy clone jutsu.

6)Konki-Shuriken-Fungeki- Energy Shuriken Fury
Range: Medium to Long
-Sakio transfers his energy into multiple shurikens which he skillfully launches at his enemy. When the shurikens hit anything they cause a mild explosion. The explosions can cause mild damage.

7) Konki-Sabaki-Jinsoku-Sutoraiki- Energy Drain Rapid Strike
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close
-Sakio's signature Taijutsu where after blocking an enemies attack he gets close to his enemy and rapidly strikes there abdominal area which in turn drains there chakra then he either launches his opponent into the air or knocks them away. This can cause mild damage.

8)Konki-Kobushi-Haretsu!- Energy Fist Explosion!
-Sakio channels his energy into his right hand then he charges at his opponent punching his opponent and createing an explosion that rockets his opponent backwards. This attack can cause mild to severe damage to both Sakio and his opponent depending on how much energy Sakio uses.

9)Kamisori-Inmetsu-Konki-Sutoringusu- Razor Destruction Energy String!!
- Sakio's original ultimate Jutsu. Sakio secretly lays out strings of his own energy all over his opponent and the field waiting until the right moment when he springs the trap subdueing his opponent. These strings then either explode or slice apart his opponent depending on which Sakio chooses. This causes very severe damage but nearly drains all his chakra.

10) Hitoshirezu-Konki-Sabaki-Genkotsu!!!- Hidden Energy Drain Fist!!!
Type: Taijutsu
-The hidden ultimate techique of the "Energy Drain Fist" created by his grandfather. Whoever uses this technique is said to drain the very soul of his/her target after a powerful punch into there abdomen. This single strike drain nearly all their chakra and is absorbed by the attacker either killing them instantly or on the verge of death. However this causes massive pain to the attacker and target. To learn this technique you must find the hidden Tsychiyo family scroll that is supposedly buried with Sakio grandfather and then must sign it with your blood. This creates a contract with Death itself and a symbol appears on the signer's right arm indicating the number of times they can use the attack before the signer loses their own soul and dies. Sakio will learn this technique later when he discovers the scroll.

Weapons:
20 - Shuriken
10 - Kunai
5 - Smoke bombs
5- Paper Bombs

Ninja Partners: Kei and Xiac

Other: Nothing at the moment
Old 11-25-2008, 01:57 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Leonardo Okami
Appearance: he has silver hair. He is about 5, 8 and is 154 pounds. He has blue eyes. He wears a red beanie hat with a red mask. He has black pants with a red shirt over that is a black over shirt with short sleeves. On his arm is a red wrist wrap. On the back of his jacket is the symbol for lighting and wolf same on his sleeves and his hat

Personality: he is a silent kid. He has a very high IQ but he is sometimes outcasted by his fellow ninja. He can be very angry at times often hurting people who make fun of him. He loves the company of his wolf named Cash he has been with him since birth. He enjoys the cold along with rain, lighting and the moon. He and cash are like best friends they love to cause mayhem together

History: when Leon was born he was already a very smart child. When he turned 6 months he was walking and reading along with talking. When he was 2 he could speak perfectly. When 8 he was enrolled into the ninja academy where everyone ignored him because of his brain and also his powers he controlled lighting and he did not know why. Now 16 and an excellent ninja he seeks to find out why he has these powers
Village in which you came from: the lighting village born and raised in the leaf

Justus’s: mostly lighting and summoning. Some ice ones

Weapon: a sword with a red hilt and a black blade. And his wolf (pic http://leokatana.deviantart.com/art/Yen-97438738

Wears a red bandana with the leaf symbol on it. He has a ninja weapon pouch that’s red also. Cash is big enough to be riding
Ninja Partners: me not know?
Other: (anything else?)

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair
Old 11-26-2008, 01:34 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Takaho Tomoyo

Nicknames: The silent angel

Looks: becasue of the demons influence on her, she has blue eyes, before they were green.

Personality: Tomoyo is a friendly girl, and is always willing to help. She has no sides, like good or evil, she's just neutral. She is always paying close attention to what is going on around her even though she seems like shes not aware of anything. She plays a game of her own to test others intellect by making herself look stupid to get the upper hand of her opponents. SHe only shows her eal nature inofrnt of friends-A smiling and happy young girl, with a dark past. Her eyes look very dull, even though they are so striking, wheb with people she doesn't know or poeple she doesn't like her voice is usually kept at dark a creepy monotone, like a scary psychic. She loves cold things ^^

Village: konoha.

Clan: Takaho

Family: Frost, her old sensei and adoptive father(dead) and and now ama, her (her current genjutsu/MA sensei and legal guardian)

Relationships: the yukito no mahou talks to her, and she sees it in her reflections or shadow, so thats her stalker, in a matter of speaking.

Sensei or Student of: Frost, now dead. Ama, not dead yet.

Elements: Becasue of the demon, her element affinity is water and wind (ice)

Special Characteristics: Demon

Demon name: Yukito no mahou (sealed in yoko)

Number of Tails: 5 tails

Description of Demon: yukito no mahou is one of the less emotional demons that didn't fight as much, it preferred to find strong victims, and suck out their blood to become stronger. It was a large blue bat creature, that looked like a mouse with large batlike wings, huge teeth and ears, with 5 huge spiked tails of ice hanging down behind it. All six of it's tails stored a huge amount of chakra. It could change it's size at any time it wanted, but it's tails were always noticeably larger than the rest of the body. It loved snow, and chilly places, and often hunted in freezing cold places, shooting beams of super cold at it's prey and creating blizzards.

Passed on Physical Characteristics: Large hollow canines for sucking out blood. Sharp claws, very large striking blue irises, and large bat-like ears on the top of her head(usually covered up by her hat, or flat down hidden in her hair)

Passed on Abilities: Enhanced hearing, chakra absorbing abilites, (including bloodsucking) an extra third amount of her chakra and speed for every tail that she uses, immunity to cold, self healing abilities in cold places, and she'll live forever unless killed. A bloodlust that is increased every time she takes out another tail. When the demon is brought out, or whenever she has very strong emotions, it starts to snow. The abiltiy to control ice/snow, make blizzards, and shoot beams of super cold rays at the opponent. She is much more weaker in desert areas, although still quite formidable, and she has worse eyesight in the sun. and...BAT WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

History of Sealing: When Tomoyo was born, she was bron in a temple. A temple that worshipped the demon yukito no mahou. The temple was slowly growing tainted, and the demon found out about this. WHen yoko was five or six, they found a huge blizzard was heading towards the temple, they prepared 5 sealers, who were going to seal the demon into a huge crystallic stone. One sealer for each tail. Tomoyo had secretly crept where it was going to happen, although told not to, and watched as the demon appeared. The sealers started to seal the demon, but she walked into the sealing place, trying to see what the shiny blue thing was. The sealing failed horribly, and the demon was accidently sucked into the poor girl, when the demon was sealed inside her, her eyes turned blue, and she sucked out all the blood/chakra of the sealers, who were found dead the next day. Tomoyo regained her humanity, but three months later, she was discovered, her eyes had turned blue, so they assumed the demon took over her. She was locked inside a cage for most of her life until she escaped a few years later and ran away to the snow village. SHe was taken in by a friendly man named frost. She had a happy life with him, and loved him much, until one day the demon took over her and she killed him, when Frost's other adopted child Howl returned from a taijutsu sesnei, she found him dead on te floor of the dojo. tOmoyo has never told anyone about this, but has hated herself ever since...

Fuuinjutsu used to seal her.

Seal of the five dragons
lightning, earth, water, fire and wind
S+
This seal needs five masters of a certain element to complete. It is used to seal the demon yukito no mahou, and destroy it(maybe) They will channel almost all their elemental chakra into a certain object to seal, leaving just enough chakra inside them to keep their heart beating. WHen the sealing is done, this object or person must be destroyed/killed by fire or extreme heat to defeat the demon.

Skills/Specialties: medical arts(main) and genjutsu(sub)

jutsus on next post
Old 11-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Jutsu:

Genjutsu, no element:

Eternal darkness
A rank
a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

temple of nirvana
A
Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Death viewing
no rank
Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

False place
C
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Mist sevant technique
D
a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Sly mind affect
C
a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Custom genjutus, all ice:

Blizzard of the eyes
B
Using the yukito no mahou's innate power to utilize this jutsu, the user stares into the eyes of the opponent. Nothing seems to happen, and they feel extremely cold, like they are in the middle of a huge blizzard, rendering the opponent frozen and incapable. Because the genjutsu only affects the nervous system, the opponent is unlikely to work out it's a genjutsu.

One second panic
B
Using the yukito no mahou's innate power to utilize this jutsu, and this genjutsu is triggered by cold or snow, it causes them to see the yukito no mahou for just a second, and the one who looks upon it feels a huge fear and panic, the user is also unlikely to know its a genjutsu in this one since everything is the same, except the demon in it's full form appears infront of you for a second. While the user is in this genjutsu, they are likely to be standing in the same place and screaming crazily. ^^

Medical arts(and similar) no element:

Secret Healing Injury Destruction
A
This jutsu is an extension of the Mystical Palm jutsu. Invented by Kabuto Yakushi, this jutsu gathers green healing chakra to an internal point of the body. When directed at a portion that is about to be injured by an attack, this jutsu begins cellular reconstruction immediately after damage has occurred. This lessens the effect of many harmful jutsu and can be the difference between life and death.

Dead soul
B
Shikon no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person, or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble another. To do the second version, the ninja first changes the appearance of the dead body to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body.

Chakra scalpel
No rank
Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

Healing resusitation regeneration
A
Chikatsu Saisei is an advanced medical Ninjutsu technique. The technique allows the medical ninja to use the hair of the one injured as a medium to reconstruct damaged body tissue. The extent of the damage will control how difficult and long the procedure is. The injured person will be placed in the center of a square marked with rites for the procedure. One medical ninja will sit at each corner to provide precise chakra control to help in the cell conversion process. Another medical ninja will sit at the lead to guide the process

Chaotic mental collision
A
A very strong MA tuaght to her by Ama. Changing the chakra in her hand into an electricity, Tsunade can create an electric field to disrupt her targets nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, Tsunade can use the field to disrupt her targets ability to move. What results is commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for them to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body.

Mystical hand
A
Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

Poison removal
No rank
Dokunuki is a skill used by medical ninja to remove harmful poisons from a patient's body. The ninja will infuse their chakra into liquid, which they will insert into the patient. They will then use the liquid as a medium to draw out the poison from the cells. This mix can then be removed from the body. Depending on the deadliness of the poison, further treatment with an antidote or medicine may be require.

Poison mist
B
Through learning about posion, Tomoyo came across this jutsu and decided to learn it. This technique allows Tomoyo to expel poision gas from her body. This can serve as cover to escape and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

Five senses confusion disorder
No rank
Through learning about poisons, Tomoyo discovered this jutsu and learnt it. This odorless powder is dispersed by an explosive note. Once in the air the toxin will be inhaled by their targets. The gas will confuse their opponent's senses and slow down their reaction time. Even when the target tries to dodge the attack, they will be unable to correctly maneuver to avoid it. This allows the wandering ninja to attack freely and have a higher chance to injure their target.

Custom MA, no element, all taught to her by ama:

Knockout
A
Using medical arts taught by Ama, The user of this jutsu strikes the head of the opponent, and puts them into a light comatose state, this lasts for about three to seven hours, depending on how hard she strikes the person on the head.

Labotomy
A
By swiping across someones forhead or finger, the user creates a snip off a part o someones frontal lobe using sharp chakra that is inserted into them. It's effects are that of having a real labotomy, so it isn't very nice. Tomoyo doesn't like using this jutsu much because it's so horrible

Sensing sound
A
Tomoyo claps her hands onto each ear of a person, and it makes them deaf. Tomoyo can quickly heal this if needs be. (can be used on herself)

Sensing smell
A
Tomoyo puts her hand over someones nose, and it almost completely takes away that persons sense o smell. Tomoyo can quickly heal this if needs be (can be used on herself)

Nervous tap
A
Utilizing similar chakra to the chakra scalpel, Tomoyo will tap nervous points on the opponents body, and mkae them floppy and incapable of using their body. (for example if she taps someones arm, it will drop and hang down, unable to b used for a while) the effect lasts for an hour.

Ninjutsu(ice) she was told how to use these techniques by the yukito no mahou talking to her(no customs):

Wolf fang avalanche
No rank
After forming the needed handseals, an avalanche of snow will rain down towards Rouga's opponent. As the snow slides down, it will coalesce into large snow wolves. These wolves can follow Rouga's bidding and attack his opponent. A sufficiently powerful straight thrust can disrupt the wolves and return them to snow.

Ice prison
No rank
Hyourou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Snow ninja Kakuyoku Fubuki. After forming the needed handseals, Fubuki will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at her foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around her target and imprison them. She can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks

Snow storm swallows
No rank
Tsubame Fubuki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. Fubuki will create ice swallows which she can launch at her opponent. As they fly through the air, these deadly birds can hone in on their target. A sufficiently hot enough counter can melt the ice swallows

Destruction dragon fierce tiger
No rank
Hyouton • Haryuu Mouko is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, an ice tiger will rise from the surrounding ice to strike out against its target. Its cold nature can freeze any nearby water, and its large mass can cause a large amount of damage when it impacts.

Other Ninjutsu, all taught to her by frost(no customs):

Temporary body paralysis
D
Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat. tomoyo learnt this jutsu from frost

Silent homicide
No rank
Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. SHe usually uses this to kill with her tessens.

Soften modefication
no rank
Nan Kaizou is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to make their body very malleable. It was originally developed for spying activities. This technique can be done after surgery and actual body modification. When used the ninja can stretch and twist their body at any angle, allowing them to surprise their opponent.

Kai
Depends on rank of genjutsu affecting them.
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Weapons:
-long Atheme form the Takaho's temple,
-two tessens(iron fan) with razor sharp edges too, she learned how to use this from the temple and also frost, who taught her the mastery of the tessen.
-100 senbon(she was able to get more because she specializes in medics)
-Collection of poisons and antidotes
-5 kunai (because she is not a ninja, it was ahrder for her to get this kind of equipment, so she has less of it)
-5 shuriken(look at kunai)
-1 exploding tag(look at shuriken)
-1 flash bomb(look at exploding tag)
-collection of herbs

When Tomoyo was born, she was bron in a temple. A temple that worshipped the demon yukito no mahou. The temple was slowly growing tainted, and the demon found out about this. WHen yoko was five or six, they found a huge blizzard was heading towards the temple, they prepared 5 sealers, who were going to seal the demon into a huge crystallic stone. One sealer for each tail. Tomoyo had secretly crept where it was going to happen, although told not to, and watched as the demon appeared. The sealers started to seal the demon, but she walked into the sealing place, trying to see what the shiny blue thing was. The sealing failed horribly, and the demon was accidently sucked into the poor girl, when the demon was sealed inside her, her eyes turned blue, and she sucked out all the blood/chakra of the sealers, who were found dead the next day. Tomoyo regained her humanity, but three months later, she was discovered, her eyes had turned blue, so they assumed the demon took over her.

Around the age of 11:

She was locked inside a cage for most of her life until she escaped a few years later and ran away to the cloud village, killing most of the takaho's ninja in the process. SHe was taken in by a friendly man named frost. She had a happy life with him, and loved him much, learning all sorts of ninjutsu from him. Fros wnated her to get inot acadmey, but she wanted to keep herself a secret because she wasn't originally from kumo. She wasn't accepted into acadmey anywa because the elders were worried about the holder of a demon getting too strong.Frost seemd dissapointed but he still taught her. Tomoyo was more happy than she'd ever been before.... Until the horrile day. The day, The demon took over her and she killed him, when Frost's other adopted child Howl returned from a taijutsu sesnei, she found him dead on te floor of the dojo. Tomoyo has never told anyone about this, but has hated herself ever since... She left Frost's house and hid in the village, she was fine for a while until winter, which was when it rained mroe and she couldn't stay outside.

Around 13:

When she was wandering the cloud village looking for an abandoned building to hide in, she found Ama, an old woman who lived on the egde of the village and specialized in medics. When Ama found that Ninjutsu or taijutsu wasn't her forte, she taught her the arts of genjutsu and medical Ninjutsu. Tomoyo excelled in these techniques and lived with Ama for most of her teenage life. She studied all branches of medics, and was very well known as Ama's apprentice. She even had people go to her when ama was busy for treatment, around 15. By now she was a full fledged medical ninja. It was around then which was when the yukito no mahou started to talk to her. So far it had not been used again except for small things like developing those genjutsu, or using ice Ninjutsu.

Around 16

Last year, Tomoyo left Ama's house to travel, though Ama couldn't come, since she was too busy with patients coming regularly for her. Before she left, Ama gave her a secondary Tessen that matched with the one she took from the temple. The fans resembled frost and Ama t her, and she was very pleased to get it. She was also given a collection of poisons/antidotes and herbs. SHe left the house with tears in her eyes, although she returns every now and then. She never recieved her head band from kumo, and was always classified as a civillain, However she is still in the bingo book because of her powerful techniques...

Last edited by Kibate; 11-26-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:19 PM
Sealboy Offline

Kibate, I will only accept that if you put down an appearence. Also her Batwings and what not can only come when she is angered, like Naruto. Same goes for you too Bluefang, and everyone else who has demons. CrimsonReaper, I do not know whether to accept you as your posts in RP's are not that good. Oh and SS's SU, I didn't have ranks (I never knew about ranks) so people can be let off with ranks. Oh and SS, don't be too god-like. In the RP you continually used jutsus and said you were apart of the fire. Originally you wouldn't be able to use another Jutsu after the fire rain thing.