Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:24 AM
zinachu Offline

Default Re: *Sign Ups* Warbound:The Path of Rebellion *Sign Ups*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipperSan View Post
I will be your savior! Is it okay if i have two charecdters related to each other?

Name: Gaisa Flin
Species: Human
Side: Rakuen No Heishi
Personality: She is 5'3".Gaisa is a cold, girl. she hardly speaks and when she does, it is mostly one word answers. She rarely shows any passion for anything, and cna be found mostly staring into space drumming her fingers. When in battle, she never makes a sound and has offten cause friendly fire from her allies. She hates being touched and will scream when approached from behind. The only person that can get anything out of her is her brother, Attels.
Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...top235.jpg?o=5 How she looks when not in uniform.
History: She grew up with her brother in sandgem town befoe it was demolished. She never knew why the pokemon and humans hated each other so, but she hated them none the less. When the pokemon finally came to their town, her brother shoved her in a closet and locked the door. All she could hear was his grunts as a couple pokemon punished him for being human. She had to break the door down to get out, only to see her brother unable to move. While she attempted to heal his bones and what not, she eventually became resentful and is now extremly protective of her brother.
Other:

Name: Attels Flin
Species:Human
Side:Rakuen No Heishi
Personality: He is the fantasty nice guy, always puts other first and hardly ever thinks about himself. The only person above himself and everyone else is his younger sister, Gaisa. He trys to compromise on all matters and wants everyone to get along. Since he is now the highest up, he rarely fights. Although he loves his sister, this can cloud his judgement. If her company is in any sort of danger, he'll reroute them to a safer posistion.
Description: http://srv0110-04.oak1.imeem.com/g/p...c9a6c2_web.jpg
History:His parents were advid members of the Rakuen No Heishi and he soon joined them. He was a common solider when his parents had their second child. When he was 20, his parents were killed in the line of duty. He soon had to leave to take care of his sister. He soon began taking missions close to Sandgem town to keep his skills alive, and on one fateful day his mission went wrong. Soon the pokemon were commenceing a raid on Sandgem town looking for him. He gave himself up to protect everyone else and was torn apart(not literally). When he came too, it was two weeks later and his sister was by his side. He instantly lnew that something had changed in his sister and vowed from that day on to protect her no matter what.
Other: He was one of the oldest members in the Rakuen No Heishi, that is why he is the commander. He is also very skilled in most weapons and effective in giving orders, which has also helped him become commander.
AHHH YES THEY CAN BE RELEATED!

THANK YOOOUUUUU

<333

WE HAVE A HIGH COMMANDER AT LAST!

Oh,and I'm going to boost the character limit to three now.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:40 AM
RipperSan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Cool! Just wondering, howmany more people have to signup as humans to start? until its even on both sides or close to even.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:40 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Name: Rai

Species: Flygon

Side: Rebels

Personality: Rai likes to go solo. He doesn't really talk and likes to keep to himself. Rai doesn't know who to trust anymore and isn't really good at making friends. He hates all the humans, especially the males, because of what his ex-trainer did to him. He thinks of all males as backstabbing, no good, traitors who only care about themselves. Rai isn't totally cold hearted, he is just blinded by what his trainer did. He will spare some people if he feels their intentions aren't bad, if they are females he will normally won't hurt them, but he's sees them all the same.

Description:

Rai is a little larger than most Flygon, he is about 7'9, 8'6 including tailspan. He has a scar going down his right eye. His tail has many strips and his tip is sharp, he sometimes uses it as a third arm. His goggles (the things that protect his eyes) are a reddish brownish color.

History: Rai never hated the humans, in fact he loved them all. Especially his trainer, Jacob. Jacob and Rai appeared to be inseparable, that was until Jacob a man influenced Jacob to leave Rai and join the Rakuen No Heishi. At first Jacob ignored it, but as he saw many Pokemon leave their trainers he didn't want Rai to do what the other Pokemon did so Rai decided to leave first. Rai was angry because he had never even planned to leave.

Rai waited a couple of days to see if Jacob would come back, but he never did. Enraged, Rai started attacking the nearby village and encountered a group of Rebels, he decided to join them and take down the humans.

Other: What Rai really wants is his trainer back, but is too blinded by hate to see it.

~

Name: Sam

Species: Human

Personality: Sam doesn't like war, but he doesn't like the fact that Pokemon are destroying towns and cities and killing people. He used to be a calm, outgoing person, but the war has changed him. People say he's more serious than he used to be. and he is usually trying to stay in tip top shape. He will never leave anyone behind and won't go down without a fight. He will do everything he can to keep people safe. He doesn't hate the Pokemon, but he hates what they're doing and he is going to do whatever possible to stop them. He does however like to have fun. He isn't always serious and like to make jokes and pranks and stuff.

Description: Sam is about 5'10 and weights about 168 lbs. He has dark green eyes. His is a dark brown color and covers his eyes. He has a birth mark shaped like a star on his right hand and a scar from a stab wound on his left arm. He usually wears a black shirt with a white star on it with a camaflouge jacket on. He also wears camaflouge pants with army boots. He sometimes wears a dark green hat with black sun glasses. He wears a diamond like pendent with four spikes coming out from the four side of the rhombus shaped pendent.

History: Sam never wanted any of this. He didn't want to be in the war. That all changed when a Rebel group raided his town and killed the people he loved. He then decided to join the Rakuen No Heishi where he quickly became Ground Chief. His skills have saved him many times and sometimes he's just lucky.

Other: Sam is a good sniper. He has a Houndoom named Shyne a Garchomp named Skarr, and a Sceptile named Trydent.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-13-2008 at 04:52 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:24 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinachu View Post
AHHH YES THEY CAN BE RELEATED!

THANK YOOOUUUUU

<333

WE HAVE A HIGH COMMANDER AT LAST!

Oh,and I'm going to boost the character limit to three now.
Oh ok! I'll make a human character sometime soon then!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 11-28-2008, 07:13 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

I did everything except for history, and I resent doing it. I really don't feel like being tortured by yet another useless History. *puppy eyes*
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 11-28-2008, 01:46 PM
zinachu Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
I did everything except for history, and I resent doing it. I really don't feel like being tortured by yet another useless History. *puppy eyes*
I'll start the roleplay once all the higher positons of the Rakuen No Heishi are all filled.

Fine,you don't have to do one WWOTS.

MORE PEEEEEEEEOOOOOOPPPLLEEEE!!!
Yay 8D
Old 11-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Finished with my SU. Tell me if something needs to go.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 11-28-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:35 PM
zinachu Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
Finished with my SU. Tell me if something needs to go.
Ah,you did good,nothing needs to be changed :3
Old 11-29-2008, 12:28 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Ah,you did good,nothing needs to be changed :3
Sweet, this RP is pretty awesome. Great idea

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 11-29-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:37 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Um, ill just nake the flight chief to get this underway.

Name: Tyson Dzlin
Species:Human
Personality: He loves to fly. He would rather fly in a straight line forever than stay in a battle. He is a great mechanic and has made numerous improvments to the Rauken No Heishi. When working on equipment, he is totally focused and can't be interupted for a hurricane evacuation. When in battle, he goes in and out of focus due to the immense happiness he feels. He rarely misses his shots and constantly talks on the line.
Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...ilot-1.jpg?o=6
History: He grew up with his father in a repair shop that fequently repaired machinery for the Rakuen No Heishi. He soon knew the ins and outs of every single vechile and weaponary. When he became 20, he joined up and the first thing he did was pilot a plane. From the beginning, he knew this was his destiny. He soon became the the cheif and from then he started to modify his own plane. His plane is custom, with many bullets holes and plenty of add-ons.
Other: Um, he has made major advancements in technology.

Last edited by xenoman; 12-01-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: made an error
Old 11-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

I changed my Character

Old 12-03-2008, 11:58 AM
zinachu Offline

Hey everyone,my laptop is down while my dad fixes the hinge area.I have every intention of starting the roleplay once It's fixed,I'm currently using my mom's laptop (Which I hate)
Old 12-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Hey everyone,my laptop is down while my dad fixes the hinge area.I have every intention of starting the roleplay once It's fixed,I'm currently using my mom's laptop (Which I hate)
Can't wait for this to start!

Old 12-05-2008, 02:12 AM
zinachu Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
Can't wait for this to start!
Good news everyone,My laptop is already fixed and I'll kick off the roleplay within the next 48 Hours!
Old 12-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Good news everyone,My laptop is already fixed and I'll kick off the roleplay within the next 48 Hours!
Sweetness!!! Will be waiting for it to start.