Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:09 AM
korklosh Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokémon, Neo Genesis ((OOC and Sign-Up))

Name: Claire
Hometown: Snowpoint City

History: Claire comes from a long line of pro Pokemon Coordinators.She was raised by her mother to be one of the best Pokemon Coordinators in the whole region.But little dose her mom know that Claire actualy wants to be a Coordinators/Breeder/Trainer.Claire really wants to be everything because she loves to be the best at everything.

Personality:Claire personality is kinda diffrent because she kinda has anger management wait not kinda like really bad anger management.She also loves to be competitive she will do anything to win other then cheat.She is kinda funny to hang around because she is always geting into trubble and makeing others mad!

Appearance: (I dont have a teddy bear its just in that pic!)

Pokémon
1.Poliwag
2.Snorunt
Old 11-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Okay Guys, these are those who've Signed Up/Registered for those who have short memories or just want a quick reference of members.

Kogan Urufu - Ryujinn Sishou
Kibate - Toya Takaho
Blane147 - Blane Walker and Bailey Ryan
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE - Still Awaiting Bio
Dragonair Blizzard - Nagi Koukon (Bio Incomplete)
Tinfoil - Jake
Korklosh - Claire
_Sakura_ - Kallen Jourganville (Description too Vague)

Bear in mind if your bio is incomplete you're not officially in the RP, same if you haven't submitted a Bio.

Last edited by Kogan Urufu; 11-22-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:51 AM
Tinfoil Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogan Urufu View Post
Okay Guys, these are those who've Signed Up/Registered for those who have short memories or just want a quick reference of members.

Kogan Urufu - Ryujinn Sishou
Kibate - Toya Takaho
Blane147 - Blane Walker and Bailey Ryan
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE - Still Awaiting Bio
Dragonair Blizzard - Nagi Koukon (Bio Incomplete)
Tinfoil - Jake (Bio Incomplete)
Korklosh - Claire

Bear in mind if your bio is incomplete you're not officially in the RP, same if you haven't submitted a Bio.
Hey Kogan Urufu

I am just letting you know that my sign-up is finished. ^_^
Old 11-22-2008, 08:07 PM
_Sakura_ Offline
New Trainer

Name: Kallen Jourganville

Hometown: Pallet Town.

History: Kallen is a normal girl, in a normal village, to a normal family. She grew up in total isolation because of her overly-protective mother. Kallen has a habit of crying too much and hates herself for it. She doesn't know how to act around other kids like her so she is extremely shy but is trying her best not to be. Kallen has always dreamed of going out into the world and exploring. She would usually be caught in her room reading or watching Pokemon news bulletins or broadcasts. One day she decided to live her dream out and become a Pokemon traveler when she became ten. After being declined by her mother on hundreds of times. Her Mother sighed and told her to be careful and to take her Skitty along to be safe. Skitty had become attatched to Kallen after being together for so long and is Kallen's only friend. But she doesn't have custodity over Skitty until she goes to see Prof. Oak this Saturday to get her Pokemon License.

Appearance: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...irl_fav192.jpg

Personality: Kallen is extremely shy but can have courage when she needs to. Her mother locked her away in her room until she was ten but is just now getting out of isolation. So, she may be awkward at times or not talk much but that's only because she doesn't know how to act as a whole. She had to practically BEG her mother to let her go on a journey and it wasn't until she turned eleven did her mother let her go.

Pokemon:
(as of right now)
1. Skitty(lvl. 6 / Female)
"If I had three wishes I'd waste them all on you. I'd wish you away. From me. But as the years flow by and the clock strikes ten; but if you die right now, know that I would die too. You remind me of the times of who I was before I finally met you..

Last edited by _Sakura_; 11-23-2008 at 12:36 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Not bad Sakura, but you'll have to fix the appearance as your link links you to a smilie, and unless you plan on playing a purple ball of goo with wide eyes you'll have to fix it.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:35 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Is this going to start?? And Sakura I think you forgot to add in personality

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

I would love to join this role play. Here is my finished sign up below. Just tell me if there is anything you want me to add or change just tell me and I will make the necessary changes. Also I hope you don't mind if I made my character start out a little bit farther than what you probably expected but he is still very much inexperienced as everyone else.

Name: Simon Weather

Hometown: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh Region

History:
Simon was born in Twinleaf town where he lived a peaceful life living with his mother Nancy Weather. Nearly every day Simon aided his mother with her job as a Pokémon researcher mostly by observing the Pokémon in there natural habit and thus he learned a great deal about Pokémon making him excel quickly in school above all other kids in his class. Simon always wanted to begin his pokemon journey but due to his overbearing mother he was denied time after time and year after year. Finally on his 15th birthday his mother and him decided that is was time for him to start his Pokémon journey and after waking up and taking a quick shower ran off to Sandgem town and quickly glancing at his watch noticing he was late he bolted into Professor’s Rowans lab.

Once inside Rowan explained that because he was late he had already given away his three starter pokemon to the other children and he had no more pokemon to give to Simon. Depressed Simon turned and began to sulk towards the exit when suddenly the Professor remembered a pokemon he had in the back and rushed into the next room. Soon the professor returned with a dusty pokeball which he handed to Simon. Simon was intrigued so he opened the pokeball and with a flash of light appeared a dark purple Croagunk. Simon gazed deeply into his new pokemon eyes and after a few moments nicknamed him "Leto" as the Croagunk responded happily with a deep croak. After thanking the Professor Simon returned his pokemon to its ball and excitedly ran back home to show his mother who after examine it gave it a big bear hug. Afterwards she gave Simon his birthday presents which included a brand new Poketech, a new set of clothes, and his favorite a signature trainer back pack. Simon thanked his mother and went up to bed. The next day after waking up and taking a shower Simon emerged in his signature trainer gear and after saying goodbye to his mother with a tearful hug left to begin his Pokémon journey.

As Simon began to travel through the Sinnoh region he was plagued by his inexperience which in turn caused him to lose a couple trainer battles. In a depressive state he wandered around Jubilife wondering if he should return home and forget becoming a trainer. As Simon turned a corner he collided with a man dressed in all black scattering multiple pokeballs all over the city street. As the man frantically tried to gather up the pokeballs Simon quickly stood up and questioned the man as to why he had so many pokeballs. However the man did not respond and after picking the last one up tried to bolt past Simon only to have him block his path. "Get out of my way kid if you know what's good for you!" grunted the man angrily as he detached a small pokeball from his belt tossing it up into the air releasing a menacing looking Houndour. Simon quickly responded by releasing his Croagunk and after a intense battle Simon's Croagunk managed to defeat the Houndour knocking it into its trainers stomach. At that instant a short overweight bald man accompanied by officer Jenny arrived and promptly arrested the thief. The bald man quickly set to the task of gathering up the pokeball along with Simon and Croagunks help finish in a matter of moments. The man deeply thanked Simon and offered him a reward as the three walked back to the mans enormous three story house.

Once inside the bald man introduced himself as Chuck the pokeball and pokemon collector. Apparently the man in black broke into his house attempting to steal all of his pokemon and pokeballs but as he spotted the thief he dashed out of the door and into the night. Chuck then quickly shook Simon's hand before leading him to a giant room filled with rows and rows of pokemon contained in various pokeballs. "I would like you to have a special rare pokemon that I think you deserve." said Chuck as he quickly ascended a tall ladder searching the rows carefully. "Ah here we go!" he said as he picked up a tiny dusk ball before sliding down back onto the floor. "Here take this pokemon. I think you'll like it!" he said a slight smile came across his face. Simon being intrigued and after grabbing the dusk ball released a small dark purple Drifloon the happily floated in the air before turning its attention to Simon. The Drifloon hesitated slightly before tackling into Simon's face. Chuck let out a deep chuckle as he helped up saying thats her way of saying she likes you. Simon then nicknamed his new Drifloon "Mosi" before returning her to her pokeball.

Simon stayed the night at his new friend Chuck's house and as the early morning sun rose up in the sky he said goodbye to his friend one last time. Chuck handed him his backpack and told him he loaded it to the brim with different kinds of pokballs and a little bit of travel funds to aid him on his journey. Then stepping down his front steps continued on his journey through the city streets o Sinnoh as small crumpled brochure for the Kanto region blew into his face. Simon taking this as a sign decided to charter a boat and head on over to the Kanto region. What adventures await Simon on his pokemon journey? We will have to wait and see!!!

Personality:
He is an extremely intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has very unselfish interest welfare of other people and Pokémon and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He loves battling and training with his Pokémon. His favorite hobby is origami because it relaxes him a lot. And also is extremely Agoraphobic (Fear of High Places). He also has the unusual tendency to get lost no matter where he is going which usually gets him and his Pokémon in trouble. Also he is extremely goofy around girls which usually results in very goofy behavior.

Appearance:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...int0/anime.jpg
Simon is 5' 4" and weighs about 115 pounds. He has short messy black hair with light brown eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines as in the picture, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He carries around a small pack that holds his supplies and he wears a black belt that hold six different pokeballs in small lock-in holsters. He wears semi thick black glasses that he can barely see without them. Also on his right wrist he wears a red poketech that he is never seen without.

Pokémon:

1. Leto
Pokemon: Croagunk
Apperance:

2. Mosi
Pokemon: Drifloon
Apperance:

Last edited by Redmario; 11-26-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:38 AM
_Sakura_ Offline
New Trainer

OKAY! Thank you guys for pin-pointing that mishap out to me. I was on my laptop and ugh...

Anyways, I re-vised Kallen's whole bio so you'll need to reread her. Sorry but yea.

Oh! And thanks blane for checking out that I needed to have a personality, added it. Thanks.
"If I had three wishes I'd waste them all on you. I'd wish you away. From me. But as the years flow by and the clock strikes ten; but if you die right now, know that I would die too. You remind me of the times of who I was before I finally met you..
Old 11-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Okay, Nice Bios guys, I think we have enough to start, hope you all have fun and DB, Sapphire and Kiabite, can you guys finish your bios before posting? Thanks.

Last edited by Kogan Urufu; 11-23-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Are you posting up the RP now and can Bailey( my character who isn't knew) have an evolved Pokemon?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Here's a quick reference guide on the trainers and thier Pokémon so far

Ryujinn Sishou - Kogan Urufu
Male 14
Pokémon
Kairyu/Dratini Male

Blane Walker - Blane147
Male 14
Pokémon
Squirtle

Bailey Ryan - Blane147 (Not introduced Yet)
Female 15
Pokémon
Chikorita

Budew

Tropius

Jake - Tinfoil
Male 16
Pokémon
Storm/Houndour Male

Claire - Korklosh
Female 11
Pokémon
Poliwag

Snorunt

Kallen Jourganville - _Sakura_
Female 11
Pokémon
Skitty Female

Azumi Jagger - Enkaku Kumori
Female 12
Pokémon
Laverne/Bulbasaur Male

Binah/Weedle Female

Sakin/Sandshrew Male

and here's the list of RPers who've either Reserved or haven't completed thier Bios

Kiabite
Dragonair Blizzard
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE

Yes she can Blane but she won't be introduced untill around Mt.Moon-Cerulean City since an Evolved Pokémon any earlier (Unless it;s Butterfree etc) would be overpowered.

Last edited by Kogan Urufu; 11-23-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:46 PM

Nice but remember that Blane doesn't have Squirtle yet and I wanted her to have a Leafon but you can only evolve them in Sinnoh so can she not have one and that's why I wanted to give her one before they met and my character and her will meet very soon and are you starting it now?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

((More for one more please?))

Name: Azumi Jagger

Hometown: Goldenrod City (Moved to Kanto when she was 9)

History: Azmui was born in the city of Goldenrod in Johto and moved to Kanto when she turned 9. Her parents are two fossil diggers that go around digging up well, fossils. They moved to Kanto to do some research on the types of fossils commonly found there, settling down in Pallet Town. Azumi never truly got used to the quiet serenity of Kanto, but she started her pokemon journey there anyways.

She started off with a Bulbasaur from Professer Oak that she named "Laverne" and soon caught a Weedle that is now known as "Binah" soon afterwards. Always being obsessed with ground pokemon after watching her parents use them for digging for so long, Azumi had to cautch one of her own. Later on, she captured a Sanshrew, which she prodly named "Sakin". She came back to Pallet Town when her parents said they wanted to "give her something."

Personality: Azumi is somewhat of a competitive battler, always calculating her plans when battling. Having grown up around two researchers though, she is extremely curious about things, and often sticks her nose into places that she shouldn't. Besides that, she has a good heart and has a reputation for falling asleep. A lot.

Appearance: About 5' 4". Very lithe and wiry, has a little bit of a tan on her skin. Her hair is a chocolate brown and flows around her shoulder blades, her eyes are a shade of fallow. She commonly wears a light blue shirt with capri pants and tennis shoes.

Pokemon:

1. Bulbasaur-Male (Laverne)
2. Weedle-Female (Binah)
3. Sandshrew-Male (Sakin)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lol calm down there :P One question at a time. No he doesn't yet, but I@m saving myself work later. If she's fom Sinnoh yeah she can have Leafeon since you can get one as early as Lv2 in the games. And yes, I'm starting it now, it's Up ^^
Old 11-23-2008, 05:33 PM

Ok I added Leafeon to her team so she now has 4 Pokemon and don't worry cause she won't be catching many more.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}