Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Pokémon, Neo Genesis ((OOC and Sign-Up))

"And this is it Folks! the final of the Sinnoh League Championship match between the Champion Cynthia and the Challenger from Littleroot town," The announcer's voice boomed out over the PA. "Both trainers have just one Pokémon left in this exciting all or nothing match." The woman standing at one end of the stadium smiled and took a ball from her belt, "Come on out, Lucario!" in a flash of light the blue Jackal-like Pokémon appeared and took it's position, it's eyes glowing a faint blue colour.

"Aaaand it looks like Cynthia's Lucario is ready for battle, we've seen this powerhouse save Cynthia from a crushing defeat many times in the past, how will the challenger contend with this?"

The young boy swept his brown hair out of his eyes and tossed a ball into the field, "Go Blaziken!" The tall bird-like Pokémon appeared and the flames at it's wrist ignited as the two fighters faced each other down. "and it's Blaziken! the challenger clearly has the type advantage folks but we've seen Lucario take down tougher foes before without breaking a sweat."

The referee raised both flags and brought them down "Begin!"

At his words the two Pokémon charged at each other, thier trainers giving them commands barely audible over the roar of the crowd, Blaziken swiping at Lucario with a Blaze Kick, the blue Pokémon simply ducking under the attack and countering with a powerful Aura Sphere, the ball of blue light blasting Blaziken back a few feet.
Lucario charged forwards Blaziken caught off guard by the speed of the attack as Lucario slammed into him with Extremespeed, the Jackal splitting into Multiples and surrounding Blaziken with Double Team, Blaziken had the type advantage, but Lucario's speed was astonishing and left Blaziken confused which way to attack as it launched another Blaze Kick, passing through one of the copies as Lucario used Extremespeed to move in all directions, the many Lucario moving around Blaziken.

Blaziken calming down enough to leap over Lucario as it attacked, following up with a Blaze Kick that connected and sent Lucario flying, Blaziken's assault relentless as it chased the other Pokémon down and delivered a Sky Uppercut, knocking the Jackal Pokemon into the air, Blaziken following quickly before sending it crashing down with another Blaze Kick, bringing it's hands together at it's sides, charging up a Hyper Beam between it's palms as Lucario charged up an Aura Sphere as it fell, the two Pokémon launching thier attacks which collided in mid air forming an- Bzzt... the TV screen suddenly went blank.

The boy sitting in front of the screen looked up into the face of his mother frowning softly, the TV cable in her hand.
"I told you to go to bed half an hour ago, do you want to sleep in on your first day? if you don't get enough sleep you'll -bah blah blah blah...The kid drowned out his mother's nagging and climbed into his bed, subconciously agreeing with her, the quickest way to stop the lecturing whilst his mind was focused on begining his journey tomorow, he had to be up early to catch the bus to New Bark town, then the Ferry to Palet before visting Professor Oak's lab to recieve his starter.

He looked at the foot of his bed, his pet Kairyu, a Dratini, was curled up sleeping softly. Though he already had a Pokémon, he wasn't really Kairyu's trainer, the little Pokémon just followed him everywhere, more like a pet. He'd probably chose Charmander tomorow...his mother kissed his forehead and turned out the light as he drifted into a dream filled sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, my last RP on here kinda failed, and I've been looking for a RP that was like the games. Since I couldn't find one, best solution? make me own one ^^.

Right lets get started, In reference to the name, Neo Genesis is Greek for New Beginning. Anyway, this is an interest check, and you'll find the sign up a little lower down.

Here's the Rules.

1. No Godmodding; you won’t believe the amount of times I’ve seen people posting “Dave swung his sword at bob and cut off his arm” I won’t accept it under any condition, you are not permitted to control the characters of others unless it's vital to the plot and has been worked out between players beforehand.
2. No Power Playing; don’t put “Dragonite charged up a Hyper Bream and blew away half of the arena,” it’s not nice and would get you a warning. (Along with a lawsuit for criminal damage.)
3. Use correct grammar and spelling; this is probably the most annoying thing I can think of, someone continually posting in leet, everyone here can speak relatively good English, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this and if you have trouble with spelling and punctuation, use a dictionary or at least type in Microsoft Word document and use the Spellchecker.
4. Be creative; I'm not gonna write the entire Roleplay myself, if I were, I'd write a book.
5. As a note to the above, let’s keep all swearing and romance to a PG13 level eh?
6. No spam posts; end of, I will count any post of less than three sentences as spam, also whilst I don’t mind some OOC talk, please do not add it into all of your posts, and don’t post an entirely in OOC with no IC, I will consider it as spam. OOC talk does not count towards the post limit of three sentences.
7. All forum rules apply; You’ve all read them, nuff said.
8. No double posting; don’t post something, then post again to add something you forgot, that’s why the edit button is there.
9. No flaming, backseat modding or picking unnecessary faults in the posts of others; That’s not to say you can’t correct them if they make a mistake, (Hey, we all make them right?) but keep it civil, and if I have a problem with someone’s post, I’ll tell them through a PM and ask them to change it, if they refuse, I will then alert the appropriate moderators.
10. I’m also instituting a ‘Three Warning System’ and for those who don’t know, anyone caught breaking the above rules with get a warning, if a roleplayer accumulates three or more warnings then they're out of the RP
11. Keep it realistic, don’t put “Gyarados dove underwater” on the Rocky terrain, you’d have to blast a hole in the ground and fill it with water first, try to think logically, this isn't the games here so you can change and combine moves how you like etc.

*Takes a deep breath* whew…didn’t mean to sound too much of a stickler for the rules, but I’ve seen too many good Roleplays killed by players either not knowing the rules or the Thread Owner not explaining them correctly.

and Here's the Sign up

Name:
Hometown:
History:
Personality:
Appearance:

Pokémon

((you Start with 1-2 Pokémon, you're still entitled to a starter even if you have a Pokémon with you but please no legendaries or evolved Pokemon.))
Old 11-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokémon, Neo Genesis ((OOC and Sign-Up))

My Bio

Name: Ryujinn Sishou

Hometown: Blackthorn City

History: He was born in Blackthorn City and is the son of one of the former Dragon Elders. He frequently ventured into the Dragon’s Den as a child and on one occasion when he was 7, he was attacked by a stray Seaking after he fell into the water. He was saved by a Dratini who threw him from the water and then curled up beside him. He befriended the Dratini and it has been his loyal pet ever since. He is due to begin his journey soon, his dream to be the strongest of all Dragon Masters bruning as strong today as it always has.

Personality: He is usually calm and reserved, preferring to let his actions speak for him. In a battle he will show no mercy and offer no quarter to opponents. He shows disdain for anyone mistreating Pokémon and would go out of his way to help someone in trouble, often to the detriment of those around him. Since the disbanding of Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Galactic, their members have been trying to re-establish their glory and resulting in fighting between groups of mercenaries over territory. Though he may seem harsh and cold at first, he actually cares deeply for his friends and will defend anyone in need of assistance, but it takes a while for him to open up to someone and even longer to earn his respect.

Appearance: He stands at 4ft 9" tall and has a lean muscular build. He usually wears a pair of blue jeans with a black t-shirt. He wears white trainers and has an untidy hairstyle, tied back between his shoulderblades. His hair is a deep indigo colour and his eyes a deep ocean Blue. He wears a black cape with a red lining common to all users of the Dragon type and carries the Dragon Fang tied in a string around his neck, a gift from the elders of his clan and to wish him luck as he reclaims the lost glory of the Dragons.

Pokémon
1. Kairyu - Dratini Male
Old 11-18-2008, 05:10 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

No evolved pokemon? aw..that's GREAT!!

I'll start with my favourite cute(but powerful) pokemon!!! HAIL>>>>>

TEDDIURSA!!! lol anyway here's my SU, I might not finish it now so please reserve me!!

Name: Toya Takaho
Hometown: Floaroma town
History:
Personality:
Appearance:

Pokémon
1. Teddiursa
Old 11-18-2008, 05:30 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

These usually get broing fast but reerve me any way vecause I find them interesting lol. Do we all get our started Pokemon at pallet town and what region do we all travel in??

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

You can chose a Starter Pokémon if you want or start with something different and we Start in Kanto but you can be from any region. And they can and probably will evolve later in the RP. And most RPs eventually get boring, thier only purpose is to give fun to the RPers
Old 11-18-2008, 06:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Ya true and c=do the stters from Oak's lab have to one of the usual 3 or can I get a different one because I'm late like ash and can we enter gyms and contests?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

If you want a different Pokémon to start with then you get it before visting Oak's lab since Oak only has Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle prepared to hand out to new trainers. My character's Dratini doesn't count as it has no Pokéball and isn't trained. Think of it as a pet.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:46 PM

Name: Blane Walker

Hometown: Snowpoint City

History: Blane grew up with his father in Snowpoint city. His father was a Pokemon Ranger who traveled a lot. When his Father raveled, he stayed with his neighbours who treated him like a child. Blane grew up with these people and it could be clearly seen. Unlike every other child in Snowpoint city, Blane didn't like ice types and he prefered to use Water types. Blane wasn't very popular in school because of this but Blane couldn'thelp his fondness for Water Pokemon. When everyone was 10, they all recieved an Ice Pokemon and they started there travels but Blane didn't. Blane didn't want to start with a Pokemon which he didn't like and he wanted to wait so Blane decided that he was going to head to a different city but Blane decided that he was going to do something completely. He was going to go to a different region.

Personality: Blane is very level headed character. He always stays calm in a very hard situation. Blane likes to keep to himself most of the time and can be very quiet. Blane is very loayal to little friends which he does have. Blane has a lot of brains but it can be annoying most of the time. Blane tries to be positive but sometimes you have to be more. Blane tends to train Water Pokemon because of there adaptabiity and they only bring life with them and never death.

Appearance:

Pokémon
1. Squirtle ( It will be his starter from Pro. Oak.)

This is my second character and she isn't a new trainer she is like a Misty to Ash and she will travel with my character but they won't meet yet.

Name: Bailey Ryan

Hometown: Fortree city

History: Bailey grew up in Fortree city with her parents. Both of her parents were Pokemon breeders and they ran a small hatchery. Bailey fell in love with everything to do with Pokemon at an early age and recieved a a Chikorita when she was only 7. Bailey leanred how to take care of all types of Pokemon and which food they like to eat. She also learned how to take care of them and how to make potions. When Bailey was 10, she travelled around Hoenn observing the different Pokemon which were roaming free. She fell in love with grass types on here journey and that is the only Pokemon which she would catch. She also liked there healing moves and trained them that way.

Personality: Bailey has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, she often listens to her heart more than his head. She’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. Her sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on her Pokemon. Baileys's guilty pleasure is going for Pokemon who she finds more appealing to the eye. She tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get her to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Bailey being Blailey, but other times her cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, though, she will always do anything to help a friend.

Appearance:

Pokémon
1. Chikorita
2. Budew
3. Tropius
4. Leafeon

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 11-23-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

You can enter any kind of contest Gym you like and regards to fidning wild Turtwig, they're rare even in Sinnoh, let alone Kanto. Whilst some pokémon can be found in Regions outside thier Generation, the Regions climates are usually to diverse to suit the needs of many Pokémon. Sinnoh is in the Far North and has a much colder climate than it's southern counterparts such as Hoenn which is almost Tropical in it's climate.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:25 PM
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE Offline
Banned

Reserve meh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:15 PM

I know that they are rare and I don't even like them lol but I was just using them as an example because it would be boring to just have Kanto Pokemone because that happened before.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-18-2008, 08:44 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Mhmm I understand but there are some that are able to survive in the climate and another thing, No Legendarys please, you won't beleive how annoying it is to have someone try to ruin an RP with a team of

Arceus
Dialga
Palkia
Shaymin
Darkrai
Cresselia

Really is a pain in the backside.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Came as you asked of me. ^^ Reserve please.

Name: Nagi Koukon

Hometown: Fortree City
History:
Personality:
Appearance: Nagi is at an average high for her age. She has dark blue eyes and wears a necklace with a crystal Lugia. Nagi's hair is light purple

Pokémon
1.Bagon(Tatsubi), Male

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 11-27-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:41 PM

Ok that's finished and I know some parts are a bit short but I'm tired so let me know what you think.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Tinfoil Offline

Woot, my first post in PE2k. You should feel special that it is in your role play. I will edit this when I get time to finish it.

Name: Jake Striker
Hometown: Fuchsia City

History: Jake has been training under his uncle, Koga, and later Janine since an early age. He has never been as competent as them when it came to ninjitsu; however, he does know his way around most of the weapons he was taught with (katana, wakizashi, and tanto) but never got used to using a shuriken. Along with that he was also taught to make his own potions out of different berries and is a fairly competent tracker.

Jake is skilled when it comes to Pokemon training and prefers canine Pokemon over the poison types typically trained in Fuchsia gym. When he befriended a hurt Houndour, he was told he could nurse it back to health but after that had to let it go. Jake couldn't do this and one night ran away with, his aptly name fire puppy, Storm.

Personality: Jake is cold, calculating and likes to assess all avenues, especially in battle. He is introverted and prefers silence; this holds true if he doesn't know you however, he is friendlier when he warms up to people. He will do anything to protect his friends and won't budge and inch if you cross his values.

Appearance: He has black, straight, shoulder length hair that has to frequently be pushed out of his grey/blue eyes. He prefers to wear a black t-shirt (or hoodie) and jeans over the ninja garb that is preferred by most of his family. He still owns the common all-black outfit used by ninjas but, he usually has it stashed away or underneath his other clothing so as to not sick out like a sore thumb. He has a long scar that runs under his eye from a sword training accident that happened several years earlier.

Pokémon
1. Houndour: Storm (Male)

Last edited by Tinfoil; 11-22-2008 at 10:31 PM.