Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-16-2008, 11:53 PM
my-little-starr Offline

Default Rescue team Cheetah girls

Okay people meet the newest rescue team!Team Cheetah girls!Since most people will ask yes we are a GIRL group.And yea the songs by the Cheetah girls will be included in my fic.Hope that clears any confusion.here is a breif bio about the characters.

Name: Hannah
Species: Eevee
Info:She is very shy and tends to keep to herself.She amazes herself every time the group preforms in the square.She opens up every once in awhile.But do NOT get her angry.

Name: Starr(THAT'S ME!!)
Species: Pichu
Info:I am very outspoken which sometimes gets the group in trouble.At first I had no friends and my only passion was singing, but when me and the girls formed our group/ rescue team things got better.The only problem is I am breaking the number one rescue team rule. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE!Now what will happen?

Name: Alana
Species: Chikorita
Info: This is the pokémon that keeps the peace between everyone.Boy does she have her work cut out for her....She has a bad temper and will hurt you if you make her angry.So when she gets mad you literally HAVE TO RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

Name: Makayla
Species: Skitty
Info: Absolutely the most headstrong of the group.She tends to be bossy.But she does have style.She needs to learn I am the leader and just get a grip on reality.

Name: Tye
Species: Elekid
Info: A bully at school who is always picking on the girls but mostly me.He secretly has a crush on me, but does not know that I like him back.Will our relationship work?Or was it doomed from the start?

Chapter 1: Gathering the gang of four.

Well it was yet another day of school for use rescuers in training.Things lately had been normal.Well as normal as they could get with all the natural disasters lately.I was a little Pichu trying to make friends but something always got in the way.

I was backed up against the wall in front of me was Tye the Elekid and his two Jolteon friends Shock and Spark."Well little Starr is all alone." he cooed."Go away Tye.I have to get to the stage." I acted brave but I was really scared.

He smirked sensing how scared I was."Fine but this isn't over little one." he warned.As soon as they were gone I sprinted toward the stage. 'Another day another concert.' I thought dully.

"Now everyone please welcome Starr!" announced the principle Mr Typhlosion.The music began to play along with cheers of the crowd.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
cause I'm still trying to figure it out
don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
trying to see through the rain coming down
even though I'm not the only one
who feels the way I do.

CHORUS
I'm alone, On my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
feeling lucky today, got the sunshine.
could you tell me what more do I need
and tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
but that's ok

REPEAT CHORUS

maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
but I'm ready to fly..

I'm alone, On my own, and that's all I know
Oh I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
OH I'm alone, On my own, and that's all I know
Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Oh I'm just a girl,
Oh I’m just a girl
Oh I’m just a girl

The music cam to a stop and the room filled with applause."Thank you everyone." I said into the microphone.I was greeted backstage by a Chikorita, Eevee, and Skitty."You were so amazing." the Skitty ranted.

I sweat dropped at her peppiness."I'm Alana." said the Chikorita."I'm Heather." greeted the Eevee."And I am Makayla." finished the Skitty."It's a pleasure to meet you all.My name is Starr." I replied.

A snort came from behind me and I immediately knew who it was."Well, well, the loser has friends." Yep.That's right it was Tye."Go away Tye!" I shouted."Yeah Tye just leave us alone." Heather warned.

He smirked."What ya gonna do about it?Kiss me?I'm so scared." he teased."JERK!" I tackled him without a second thought."You'll pay.Get'em boys." Tye commanded.Shock and Spark approached us."Run for it!" we took off like rockets back to my place.

We collapsed on my bed from exhaustion."I need to learn to keep my mouth shut...Its way more trouble that its worth..." I panted."If we had our own rescue team we wouldn't have to run away." stated Heather.

I jolted up."That's a great idea!We can start our rescue team." I replied.They exchanged looks and then nodded.This was a beginning for team...."Cheetah girls." said Alana.

Well there you have it.Not very long I know. But will be longer next time.See ya next!!
Old 11-17-2008, 10:35 PM
my-little-starr Offline

Default Re: Rescue team Cheetah girls

C'mon you must have something to say. Please reply.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Rescue team Cheetah girls

When %75 percent of the entire chapter is composed of lyrics from a band nobody likes anymore, there's not much to say.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)