Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:38 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Scars

What scars do you have? I have a 7cm scar on my left elbow. I have had it for 5 years and got it when I tripped over a tree root (yes a tree root). The fall fractured the elbow, which needed an operation to repair. They opened my arm and stuck a pin in to hold the bone together while it healed. After a few months I had another operation where they opened my arm again and took the pins out. now why arm is as good as ever and I have a scar to remind me never to trip on a tree root again.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-14-2008, 06:43 AM
xskittycatx Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Scars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
What scars do you have? I have a 7cm scar on my left elbow. I have had it for 5 years and got it when I tripped over a tree root (yes a tree root). The fall fractured the elbow, which needed an operation to repair. They opened my arm and stuck a pin in to hold the bone together while it healed. After a few months I had another operation where they opened my arm again and took the pins out. now why arm is as good as ever and I have a scar to remind me never to trip on a tree root again.
I gots a scar on my lip from wrestling my kitty :D
Old 11-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

I fall over ALL the time.
I have so many scars all over my legs it lost all meaning. Sure, most of them are just tiny (Well, all of them. o:), but still, they are still scars.

Stardy = awesome
Old 11-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
Very similar to mine. Except that mine's 5 cm, is on my right arm and happened when I fell from my bike.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai

Well I have one on knee, due to... *thinks* okay, I was strolling around the park on that sunny afternoon... then suddenly.. wahhhh! a dog starts to chase me!
I head towards the vehicle called jeepney and BOOM, my knee bumped into a exhaust..

What a story..
Old 11-14-2008, 02:00 PM
SaMaster14 Offline

Send a message via AIM to SaMaster14

I think the only big scar I have is on my right leg. I was biking in my neighborhood and the chain that turns the wheels got loose and came off, so I lost control completely, and when I fell over, my leg got scrapped against the metal part the chain goes into.
for all of you who don't understand, here is a random google image:
http://images-cdn01.associatedconten...300_165118.jpg

So... yah, it gave me about 10 scatches, but it looks like my leg was attacked by a tiger or some wild animal. I'll try to get a picture of it, its pretty cool, lol.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

I have a scar between my ankles, one on my thumb, a couple reaaaally faint ones on my face that you can only see in a certain light, one on my hand and probably some other random ones in other places. >>

Old 11-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

I have a scar on my toe (I don't know HOW or WHY), on both knees from a bike wreck, a Y-shaped one on my knee when my friend stopped her bike right in front of me (idiot..), one on my risk from cutting the ends off a carrot with a knife (yes, a carrot. I was always taught to cut the ends off of them, and one day the knife slipped and BAM! I never told my parents. Just stuck two Band-Aids on it :3), and a scar on my ankle from my electric scooter (it's batteries were low and I tried to push it home while still on it and scraped it against the metal side).

So yeah. Lot's of scars.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 11-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig

I've got lots of scars with gory stories behind them. Why don't you make some popcorn.
1: I have a scar that may not be all that big, but it hurt a lot when I got it. I was about 9, and I was riding my bike. The road around my block was being repaved the next day, so it was loose gravel. I was riding really fast, and I fell. >_<
Blood was running down my leg, and all that, and I had to walk my bike home. And it wasn't just a cut. There was a piece of gravel under my skin! D: So, I had to push it out. Yeah, push it out. That HURT. So, I have a white scar on my knee.
2: I was riding my bike last year, and I had something on my wheel that was loose. So I hit the curb in my driveway, and my front wheel falls off. That's right, FALLS OFF. So it falls off, and the peg things on the side of the wheel hit my drive way, and it flings my bike over me, and into my mom's car, leaving me skidding on my driveway on my face. (Chin) I scraped it down to the bone, and it hurt so much, that I couldn't feel it. It just felt numb. Then we got the E-room, and it hurt when they shot some anesthetics (or however you spell it) into my chin to make it numb so they could stitch it up. So I now have a 6 cm scar on my chin.

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 11-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Galactus Fossil Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Galactus Fossil

I have a scar on my knee. One day, I was walking across a field, my friend thought that it would be funny to put his foot out and trip me. I fell onto my knee and found a glass bottle had been smashed by my knee. It was sore, and I had to walk home on it. It was bleeding alot too. D: I had to get an x-ray to see if there was glass under my skin, but thankfully, there wasn't.

x Forums x gfxdom x Site x Avy by Anastasia R x URPG x
Old 11-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Ranma Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Ranma Send a message via MSN to Ranma Send a message via Yahoo to Ranma

Only two of significance.

One about an inch long on my stomach, from surgery. And the other is from when my friends cut me with a metal plated ruler.

My skin is really senstitive though, so it gets scars easily.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:11 PM
Psychedelic Shroomish Offline

Send a message via AIM to Psychedelic Shroomish

I have a scar on my head where I can't grow hair because I fell out of a SPEEDING GOLF CART!!! (It was going really fast, and making dangerous swerves) I also have scars on my ankle because I was riding my enchanted skateboard and I did the kickflip and the board smacked mine ankles with great intensity and scraped the flesh off, u no wut im sayin. I also has a scar on my uterus from a ghetto abortion with a coat hanger ^_^
Old 11-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I have only had this thread up for a day and there are already 13 posts!

I have a small scar on my neck as well. I was really sick and I got up to get a peanut butter sandwhich, but when I was at the bench I either had a dizzy spell or I passed out( I can't remember) and fell over. I landed on the plastic bin lid which broke and made a cut on my neck

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-14-2008, 09:44 PM
DragoniteMistress Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to DragoniteMistress Send a message via Yahoo to DragoniteMistress

I have a scar on my throat from when my dog was laying next to me on the couch, and my clumsy self fell on him :P

That's the only scar that I have where I had to have a visit to the ER or OR, but I have a few other scars from scratches and whatever.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

I have a scar on my forehead.

You'd think it'd be cool, since I could go around calling myself Harry Potter. Nope.

Everyone goes: " Hey, how'd you get that scar? "

I would always reply: " Oh Voldemort tried to use the Killing Curse on me but it didn't work "

They would look at me like I'm some stranger.

Why is it that nobody in my school has read Harry Freakin' Potter...

|thedynamicduo|