Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pink Leon's Parade! ~ check front page announcement please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

xDD Don't worry--I do that all the time. xD HURT BUDDIES YAY! :D I always find these random cuts and think, 'Now...how did that get there again?' xD

Really?! O_o Sorry to disappoint you, but I think you're the only one that happened to. xD I think which hand you write with has nothing to do with anything except genetics. xD Haha, reminds me of how 10% of the world's population is supposedly left handed, and yet 3 of my 4 closest friends are all left handed... xD But I'm right handed. :3
xD I bet she was!

No worries. ^^ I'll cut a sprained wrist some slack any day! :D Yay! *hugs*

You sorta scared me for a sec!

Quote:
Oh, yay! :D Oh, kewl, those are so purdy! 0w0 Great work, mate. ^^ xD Unrelated stuff, yay! ;D
By the way...you can do that Flareon for me now! :D *elbows encouragingly* You know you want to! I know how much you secretly love me and all of Flareon-kind! xD
Oh, and by the way--that new font of yours is kinda annoying. Dx

~Xanthe.
I can do that lil request! i totally forgot, too!
I'll work on that next thing. ;)
boy am i stupid. i hadnt realized you posted until i finally paid attention.
you dont like that font? how about this one? as you can tell, i am experimenting with fonts.
I personally like juice ITC (the previous one), i also love this one, but i guess some
people dont. *shrug*
c'mon now, wheres your sense of style? xD hahah! i'm just yankin' your chain.
merely kidding. lolziez!

Anyhow, i thought i should post this new lucario pic.

It's my second attempt at Lucario. I improvised the pose, but my friend thinks I copied it from SSBB.
It looks like a similar pose, I can agree, but I can't copy things or they turn out like fail.
And ofcoarse, while drawing this, I was listening to one of the greatest bands of all time
(to me) Toto! Boy do they inspire me to draw... Lucario, specifically. LOL

And you know what I just realized? I keep going in and out of using punctuation as needed, as well as capitalization.
Why? I'm tired... It's 1:20 am here... just... don't ask.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Leon View Post
You sorta scared me for a sec!
xDDD

Quote:
I can do that lil request! i totally forgot, too!
I'll work on that next thing. ;)
boy am i stupid. i hadnt realized you posted until i finally paid attention.
you dont like that font? how about this one? as you can tell, i am experimenting with fonts.
I personally like juice ITC (the previous one), i also love this one, but i guess some
people dont. *shrug*
c'mon now, wheres your sense of style? xD hahah! i'm just yankin' your chain.
merely kidding. lolziez!

Anyhow, i thought i should post this new lucario pic.

It's my second attempt at Lucario. I improvised the pose, but my friend thinks I copied it from SSBB.
It looks like a similar pose, I can agree, but I can't copy things or they turn out like fail.
And ofcoarse, while drawing this, I was listening to one of the greatest bands of all time
(to me) Toto! Boy do they inspire me to draw... Lucario, specifically. LOL

And you know what I just realized? I keep going in and out of using punctuation as needed, as well as capitalization.
Why? I'm tired... It's 1:20 am here... just... don't ask.
xD Yay! :D I'll totally be lookin' forward to it. :3 That's not being stupid--that's just not checking your thread. xD
Nope, don't like that one much either.
AND MAYBE I HAVE NO SENSE OF STYLE!
xDD Haha, well, not with fonts anyway. I think it's because I can't write with those sorts of fonts for my stories. xD Something smaller might suffice... :D But it's not up to me to decide on your font. xD Have whatever you like! :D

Awesome! :D It's really good... I love how you shaded it, and the white being the lightest shade is actually pretty effective. ^^ I really love the foot... ;3 I have a love for paws although I can't do them! Dx The face could use more OOMPH, for a better expression, but the way you drew it otherwise is really amazing and is all extremely good! :D <3

I realised too. xD Me? Well, I'm a grammar freak (thank my stories and perfectionism!) And I won't ask. xD

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

xDDD

xD Yay! :D I'll totally be lookin' forward to it. :3 That's not being stupid--that's just not checking your thread. xD
Nope, don't like that one much either.
AND MAYBE I HAVE NO SENSE OF STYLE!
xDD Haha, well, not with fonts anyway. I think it's because I can't write with those sorts of fonts for my stories. xD Something smaller might suffice... :D But it's not up to me to decide on your font. xD Have whatever you like! :D

Awesome! :D It's really good... I love how you shaded it, and the white being the lightest shade is actually pretty effective. ^^ I really love the foot... ;3 I have a love for paws although I can't do them! Dx The face could use more OOMPH, for a better expression, but the way you drew it otherwise is really amazing and is all extremely good! :D <3

I realised too. xD Me? Well, I'm a grammar freak (thank my stories and perfectionism!) And I won't ask. xD

~Xanthe.
I let him have a fairly neutral face expression to show a sense of control.
I guess in a way it sort of represents me. I'm always trying to control my emotions,
relax my body, and keep a fairly neutral face expression. I can't do it all of the time, but ofcoarse,
ever since I've dated somebody who told me not to be so emotional, well - you know
he left a scar on me. I don't like him, surely he doesn't like me, but I have taken that
into consideration. Except thats not exactly what he said. He said, "Control your emotions,
woman! Better yet, don't have any at all!". Soooo I have my emotions on a chain.
I don't let them take advantage of me. Being in psychology class helps, too.
Meditation works like a miracle. And how could you not think of meditation when
you think of Lucario? This Lucario's aura is green. That's not very relaxed, but getting
there. I hadn't put two and two together to find he is relaxed on the outside but
something is troubling him. GAH!! I'm thinking too hard! I'm sorry, please forgive me!

Oh right, and this font -- only at my thread. I really don't like using weird fonts
at other threads. It's distracting, I am aware.
Nonetheless, I still love this font! ^-^
And... you remind me of my stepsister. Your personality. That's a compliment!
A strange one; but I can tell you're lots of fun. ^-^

I'm finding that this post is a mess of my inner thoughts. Again, I apologize.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
I let him have a fairly neutral face expression to show a sense of control.
I guess in a way it sort of represents me. I'm always trying to control my emotions,
relax my body, and keep a fairly neutral face expression. I can't do it all of the time, but ofcoarse,
ever since I've dated somebody who told me not to be so emotional, well - you know
he left a scar on me. I don't like him, surely he doesn't like me, but I have taken that
into consideration. Except thats not exactly what he said. He said, "Control your emotions,
woman! Better yet, don't have any at all!". Soooo I have my emotions on a chain.
I don't let them take advantage of me. Being in psychology class helps, too.
Meditation works like a miracle. And how could you not think of meditation when
you think of Lucario? This Lucario's aura is green. That's not very relaxed, but getting
there. I hadn't put two and two together to find he is relaxed on the outside but
something is troubling him. GAH!! I'm thinking too hard! I'm sorry, please forgive me!

Oh right, and this font -- only at my thread. I really don't like using weird fonts
at other threads. It's distracting, I am aware.
Nonetheless, I still love this font! ^-^
And... you remind me of my stepsister. Your personality. That's a compliment!
A strange one; but I can tell you're lots of fun. ^-^

I'm finding that this post is a mess of my inner thoughts. Again, I apologize.
Ahh, I see. :3 That makes sense! :O OMG, does that mean you have ears and paws?! *jawdrop*

Dusty: She said represents, Xanthe. Not, "OMG LIEK IM A LUCARIO."

It's called being silly, Dust. ANYWAY, *shoves Dusty out the way* you serious?! Well, I'm saying "stuff that" to not being emotional! xD I mean...well, I'm controlled completely by my emotions--and I prefer it that way. ^^ It makes me different from other people, and I make sure I express how I'm feeling at the time. I'm goofy here a lot, but when I'm by myself or when I've been hurt I'm quiet and try not to involve myself. And I hate it when guys say that. >.> Personally nobody's said it to me, but they've said it to a close friend--but if you knew her you'd know she couldn't change to be less emotional. xD If you like it that way, then sure, continue doing it, but you shouldn't listen to people like that. People've told me I'm weird, and sure, that's hurt me at times, but it didn't stop me from being who I am. :3 I let nobody else decide for me! :D
AND I DID PSYCH THIS YEAR TOO! :D Except last semester. :P WOO. It was fun! ^^

Oh, okay. xD Well, it's good you found a likable font. :D And really? Cool! I guess she must be awesome too, then. xDD Hehe, I hope so! :D And thanks.

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:09 AM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

Ahh, I see. :3 That makes sense! :O OMG, does that mean you have ears and paws?! *jawdrop*

Dusty: She said represents, Xanthe. Not, "OMG LIEK IM A LUCARIO."

It's called being silly, Dust. ANYWAY, *shoves Dusty out the way* you serious?! Well, I'm saying "stuff that" to not being emotional! xD I mean...well, I'm controlled completely by my emotions--and I prefer it that way. ^^ It makes me different from other people, and I make sure I express how I'm feeling at the time. I'm goofy here a lot, but when I'm by myself or when I've been hurt I'm quiet and try not to involve myself. And I hate it when guys say that. >.> Personally nobody's said it to me, but they've said it to a close friend--but if you knew her you'd know she couldn't change to be less emotional. xD If you like it that way, then sure, continue doing it, but you shouldn't listen to people like that. People've told me I'm weird, and sure, that's hurt me at times, but it didn't stop me from being who I am. :3 I let nobody else decide for me! :D
AND I DID PSYCH THIS YEAR TOO! :D Except last semester. :P WOO. It was fun! ^^

Oh, okay. xD Well, it's good you found a likable font. :D And really? Cool! I guess she must be awesome too, then. xDD Hehe, I hope so! :D And thanks.

~Xanthe.
Well look who came prancing in!

Sorry for how harshley it sucks. x(
She looks.... pinkish.
And I've been singing while drawing this because.... well it's simply more fun!
I tried to do forshortening, and give the image some movement. I'm sorry it's such an eyesore.
Again, all apologies.
Your post made me laugh I could NOT keep a straight face.

I take insults very personally, and they linger in my veins for the rest of my life, once said.
If they get to me that is. I try to change myself to correct the "problem", but even if the
"problem" is fixed, it stickes with me forever. Like my brothers small insults to me - It
makes me insecure. Ofcoarse, thats not like here. I don't mind constructive criticism, I like it.
But I can't stand being criticized on who I am, how my life is, what I like, or dislike, or
why I do things.

Also, the reason I keep my emotions from running me - It's because it gets me into nothin'
but trouble. Also I have an anxiety and depression disorder. Keeping myself laid back
and straightforward - vital. I'm not numb to feelings. Trust me. I just don't let them overpower me.
It does prevent panic, too.
And I'm all for you, Xanthe. You are right. Be who you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I can't do that, because It's in my nature to act on cut-downs, but you do have a great point.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:05 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Well look who came prancing in!

Sorry for how harshley it sucks. x(
She looks.... pinkish.
And I've been singing while drawing this because.... well it's simply more fun!
I tried to do forshortening, and give the image some movement. I'm sorry it's such an eyesore.
Again, all apologies.
Your post made me laugh I could NOT keep a straight face.

I take insults very personally, and they linger in my veins for the rest of my life, once said.
If they get to me that is. I try to change myself to correct the "problem", but even if the
"problem" is fixed, it stickes with me forever. Like my brothers small insults to me - It
makes me insecure. Ofcoarse, thats not like here. I don't mind constructive criticism, I like it.
But I can't stand being criticized on who I am, how my life is, what I like, or dislike, or
why I do things.

Also, the reason I keep my emotions from running me - It's because it gets me into nothin'
but trouble. Also I have an anxiety and depression disorder. Keeping myself laid back
and straightforward - vital. I'm not numb to feelings. Trust me. I just don't let them overpower me.
It does prevent panic, too.
And I'm all for you, Xanthe. You are right. Be who you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I can't do that, because It's in my nature to act on cut-downs, but you do have a great point.
OMGosh, I nearly broke my computer screen while trying to jump onto PE2K to hug that Flareon!! <3333 Thank you so much! :D It's absolutely adorable, and I love the effects you used!! <3 *MEGA-UBER HUGS* I don't mind that it's pink. ^^ It's so well done! :D You should be proud!

xD I try to make people laugh, but half the stuff I do comes to me naturally. xD And aw...that's sad. D: I really like you from what I've heard (or read!) of you (these posts xD), and it's so annoying when people put you down personality-wise and criticise the way you work and do your thang. I mean, who are they to do that? It's evil and just makes them look foolish. >.> And it makes me so mad people are like that. I'm different from most people my age (xD), and I hate it when people tell me I'm weird (in a bad way) and when my friends are perhaps embarrassed and tell me that I should shut up (not necessarily in a bad way, but they say is assuming I'd simply laugh back). It just annoys me I can't be who I am...but then I get over it shortly and forget I was ever down. xD That's also part of my personality, so I guess that works in my favour in the end. Music always helps, and writing and drawing are great tension release activities. :D Also, understand that you're already a great person and people don't have the right to tell you you're not and to change your ways. And changing yourself for others is bad. D: I know sometimes you can't help it because of the subconscious need to belong and be like others, but really...every time someone says that, just think of me! xD Nah, just imagine yourself punching them... Okay, so maybe not, (xD), but you could find someway else to vent the anger of depression that results from unhealthy comments by people who maybe don't understand you as much as you do. :) It also helps for me 'cause I have friends who are exactly like me (which is a rare find! xD) and they don't mind. But really...try your best not to be bothered, despite how you feel uncontrollably...if that makes sense. xDx :D

I hope those people shut up and don't hassle you again. >.> If they do, I'll be ready to cyber-punch them in the face! >:D *hugs*

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 10-13-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:50 AM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

OMGosh, I nearly broke my computer screen while trying to jump onto PE2K to hug that Flareon!! <3333 Thank you so much! :D It's absolutely adorable, and I love the effects you used!! <3 *MEGA-UBER HUGS* I don't mind that it's pink. ^^ It's so well done! :D You should be proud!

xD I try to make people laugh, but half the stuff I do comes to me naturally. xD And aw...that's sad. D: I really like you from what I've heard (or read!) of you (these posts xD), and it's so annoying when people put you down personality-wise and criticise the way you work and do your thang. I mean, who are they to do that? It's evil and just makes them look foolish. >.> And it makes me so mad people are like that. I'm different from most people my age (xD), and I hate it when people tell me I'm weird (in a bad way) and when my friends are perhaps embarrassed and tell me that I should shut up (not necessarily in a bad way, but they say is assuming I'd simply laugh back). It just annoys me I can't be who I am...but then I get over it shortly and forget I was ever down. xD That's also part of my personality, so I guess that works in my favour in the end. Music always helps, and writing and drawing are great tension release activities. :D Also, understand that you're already a great person and people don't have the right to tell you you're not and to change your ways. And changing yourself for others is bad. D: I know sometimes you can't help it because of the subconscious need to belong and be like others, but really...every time someone says that, just think of me! xD Nah, just imagine yourself punching them... Okay, so maybe not, (xD), but you could find someway else to vent the anger of depression that results from unhealthy comments by people who maybe don't understand you as much as you do. :) It also helps for me 'cause I have friends who are exactly like me (which is a rare find! xD) and they don't mind. But really...try your best not to be bothered, despite how you feel uncontrollably...if that makes sense. xDx :D

I hope those people shut up and don't hassle you again. >.> If they do, I'll be ready to cyber-punch them in the face! >:D *hugs*

~Xanthe.
I'll spare you all - Somewhat personal life stuff:
Spoiler:
I'm really glad you like it! :D
Again, you have a good point. More like point(s). Well you see, I don't think the reason I act
on cut-downs is the same as most people's. I do it to better myself. I couldn't care less whether I fit in or not
(which believe me, I DON'T! xD). I never get angry at people. I don't know why. I even
treat my enemies as friends, and never dream of punching somebody, no matter how
terrible they are. The most I'll do is run away to escape them. I'm not afraid of getting hit,
but hitting some one else is something I couldn't do. I've sadly, been thrown in a few fights
before for standing up for my friends. All I do is stand there, look them in the eyes, and say
"hit me.". Every time, they've backed away. Maybe because I'm a girl...? But one
guy who I stood up to said I have pretty eyes. (what a weirdo.)...
And another asked me out (Got rejected; also a weirdo.). But this was all awhile back.
Anyways, the most I'll do to my enemies is offer a cookie. xD
One that is not poisoned. LOL
And sure insults hurt a little, but not much at all. And if they are so far-fetched, and are
not even the slightest believable, I can ignore them. I've had so many nervous break-downs,
this summer, I've began controlling my thoughts and emotions like a puppet. I am in complete control.
It's the greatest thing. I am blessed to be able to do so!

Wow. This thread.... my emotional outpour. Big-time. LOL

And you really mean it? You really like me from what you've read? Aw, thanks! :3
Right back at ya! ;D
And... how about THIS font? :]

Old 10-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

xD Don't worry--we can talk via PM instead. x) It's kinda going off topic here anyway. xD

By the way, NICE ART STUFFS. :B

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-15-2009, 05:23 AM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
xD Don't worry--we can talk via PM instead. x) It's kinda going off topic here anyway. xD

By the way, NICE ART STUFFS. :B

~Xanthe.
Going off topic isn't really a problem to me. But I'm sure its best I spare the viewers.
I do believe they want ARTZ, not my personal thoughts..... probably... I hope. xD
lolziez!

Old 10-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Going off topic isn't really a problem to me. But I'm sure its best I spare the viewers.
I do believe they want ARTZ, not my personal thoughts..... probably... I hope. xD
lolziez!
Oh, haha, yeah. ;P But xD I'm sure they love to hear about people's personal lives! Especially their favourite artist's life. ;)
O YES OF COURSE THEY DO LIEK TOTALLY LOLZ. xD What's your least favourite Pokemon? Maybe you should draw a picture of one of them, and see how it turns out. xD

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

Oh, haha, yeah. ;P But xD I'm sure they love to hear about people's personal lives! Especially their favourite artist's life. ;)
O YES OF COURSE THEY DO LIEK TOTALLY LOLZ. xD What's your least favourite Pokemon? Maybe you should draw a picture of one of them, and see how it turns out. xD

~Xanthe.
aww thats a compliment! Thank you! ^^
My least favorite pokemon... hmm... *thinks*
You know, I'd have to go with Pinsir.
One of the worst Pokemon ever crated. Should I color it? I think its unworthy of the color. >_>
xD

Old 10-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Don't Forget: Pink Leon's Parade! ~ This month's theme: Dragons!

ARIEL! O.O

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Flareon, and the Lucario, too! My, you certainly have a knack for drawing. =3

Keep it up!

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 10-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Don't Forget: Pink Leon's Parade! ~ This month's theme: Dragons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
ARIEL! O.O

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Flareon, and the Lucario, too! My, you certainly have a knack for drawing. =3

Keep it up!
Thanks, LL! And also thank you for stopping by to see!

Old 10-18-2009, 01:15 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
aww thats a compliment! Thank you! ^^
My least favorite pokemon... hmm... *thinks*
You know, I'd have to go with Pinsir.
One of the worst Pokemon ever crated. Should I color it? I think its unworthy of the color. >_>
xD
No worries. ^^ Really?! O.o I like 'em...I dislike a lot of Sinnoh Pokemon. xD Like all the badly-designed evolutions. And that's a bit harsh! xDx But do whatever you think will fit.

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-18-2009, 03:42 AM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

No worries. ^^ Really?! O.o I like 'em...I dislike a lot of Sinnoh Pokemon. xD Like all the badly-designed evolutions. And that's a bit harsh! xDx But do whatever you think will fit.

~Xanthe.
Lolziez! Well, It's because I prefer not to color something I don't like. my pencils are
expensive. all together, my art supplies costed around $230.
some of them are wittling down. And think of all the white colored pencil I would use!
a waste I'd say. xD
which reminds me, my sharpies are like, almost out and my white colored pencil is almost gone.
It's about time to go supply shopping again.

So. I have a griffin here. His name is Bob. His head is too big. His feet are too small.
His legs... Well, theyre like typical lion legs, so it's okay.
ARG! My friend is so mean. He is making me feel like a failure.
Tell me if I'm a failure! D=

FAIL. x[