Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Legend of fullmoon island

OOC: lol, but beedrill always go crazy on a new moon... :S

yoko

I'm only protecting myself! shouted yoko in protest. I came here to watch beedrills going crazy, but they were too dangerous. She panted for a while, tired. After a small amount of time she noticed no more beedrill were here. You're right... she said, collapsing to the floor. We should end this, or a war will start. We should be searching for the missing pokemon anyway... ((ooc: we have really gone off the plot, we should get back to it :P lol))
I'm sorry, she whispered as she fell asleep. The battle had taken too much strength out of her...

OOC: Riolu42? is it ok if I make a spin-off from this rp later? I have a good idea. I'll remember to say it was originally all your idea ^^

>< another short post, lemme add yuki and yuko as well to make it longer, anyway, they've been inactive for awhile

Yuki and Yuko

I think it's over, began yuki, his back still badly hurt. It was painful too talk, so as he limped over to the teddiursa, he said nothing. Crawling to his freinds, he said quietly Can you carry us please? You can leave us with a freind of ours-yoko, she must be watching the beedrill Yuko groaned in his sleep. They're...gonna....nnnggg...they're....mmmnngg he mumbled as he tossed and turned. The poison really had a bad effect on him..

Last edited by Kibate; 11-17-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:02 PM
gamelord Offline
Experienced Trainer

The Piplup took a Oran Berry and charged up another Blizzard Attack, he was hit from behind by a Twinneedle. He hit the gleaming ice, causing it to rain down like glitter form a craftsman's shaker. He got up, and fired a Blizzard, and Froze the Beedrill, but not killing them, so there was a clearness between the group and the Queen....

Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!
Uno Friend Code: 0818-3771-4290
Old 11-17-2008, 09:42 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Anzu

Anzu nodded and smiled. "Sure." she barked kindly. Picking the two pokemon up one by one by the scruff of the neck, she gently placed them on her back. "So, what's your names, then?" she asked, walking smoothly towards the others, trying not to jog them up and down too much.

Maru

Maru sighed with relief as two of the pokemon agreed with him. "Thank goodness!" he whispered to himself. "We should clear the dead bodies. I'll talk to the remaining beedrill here, someone go and tell the others it's OK to stop fighting." he trotted over to a group of beedrill, who readied their stingers warily. "Don't worry! It's OK, we won't fight you any more!" he grinned reassuringly, his head cocked to one side. Turning to his left, he picked up the sleeping skitty and plopped her across his back. "You should go home now and heal yourselves, we'll try not to get in any more fights, OK?"
Old 11-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Sheepat Offline

"I geuss your right," Threevin said "We should run. The vespiquen may be dead, but there will be a female combee eventully. And the new vespiquen will breed with a beedrill, producing both weedle AND combee. Now let's get out of here! I'll explain the stuff later," he could see many combee wandering around the area, searching for any strands of honey they could find and honoring their fallen comrades.

OOC: yes, you may make a spin-off.

Last edited by riolu42; 11-17-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:52 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Blazer and Kanate

Clazer opened a pathy in some bushes. His ears were recieving a odd voice, then a scouring of feet and wings. When he came through his path, a Kabutops jumped on him. Lucky, he reconized Flip in time to stop his attack. "FLIP! Get off of me!" He threw him off and got to his feet. Kanate and Zone started laughing at Blazer and Flip's confrontation. Blazer's teeth shown for a couple of seconds, and then he went back on all fours and started walking again. "We thought we saw some action going down over there." Kanate said pointing a paw in one direction. "We're on our way to check it out. You too?" Before flip or Zone could say anything, she started walking behind Blazer.

They came to a clearing, with bodies all over the ground and a group of pokemon that looked battle scarred. "Well, it looks like we missed all the action!" Blazer cried out. He sat on the outskirts of the group and waited to here the details, smiling.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:53 AM
gamelord Offline
Experienced Trainer

Aucqa stated 'But I dont know were my home is. I dont even know how I got here.'

Gamelord: Sorry, but i needed to add a bit of mystery.
Uno Friend Code: 0818-3771-4290

Last edited by gamelord; 11-18-2008 at 05:42 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:49 AM
Necromancer Offline

"huh? what do you say? you got no home? you can come home with me if you want. while your living together with me i and some other pokemons who want can build you an house.
sounds good?"flashbang say while walking to aucqa."okay who want to help build an house?
and anzu and maru, give yuki, yoko and yuko an oran berry, here. and take this lum berry's too. ill go round, heal and help the wounded".he sayd worried. "and aucqa, what you say?".

Last edited by Necromancer; 11-18-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:59 AM
kevvychevylove Offline
Banned

"we will help you build a house" said kevvy and i

we will bring straw, wood, and bricks... and you can use whatever you think is best. just remember that the quicker it goes up, the more likely a wolf will be able to huff and puff and blow your house down.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

OOC: Jeez, too much to keep track of. And for whoever said that Caterpie evolves into Kakuna, its technically Weedle that does that. Caterpie evolves into Metapod, and then to Butterfree.
IC:
Crush

It seemed that we had almo'st cleared the island entirely of Beedrill, but the battle was finally over. I slithered over to Threevin. "So, I suppose you owe me a story now. What happened?" I looked over and saw a multitude of pokemon, including three Arcanine, a Prinplup, and others that I had barely seen. I was going to have to wait until later for introductions. It could wait. I waited patiently for an answer from Threevin.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:09 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl

Howl had actually sneaked out of the tree to watch the fighting, and had was sitting silently, half-hidden by the trunk of a large tree. She half-closed her eyes, her fangs showing a little. She opened them again, watching everyone end their battle with the beedrill and she smiled to herself. As much as she liked to fight, she didn't kill for no reason, and she admired her younger brother for having the courage to stand up and protect the bugs, even though they were his enemy.

Turning her head to the side, she saw Anzu coming along with a teddiursa and a furret on her back, and she looked away again. Gazing at the floor, she waited till Anzu had passed before looking up again. The sun was starting to set, and it had cast a soft, warm glow upon the fluffy clouds in the sky, while the sky was slowly turning a light bluey-pink.

Howl didn't follow any of her siblings, she always walked alone. Standing up, the ocean-blue arcanine turned slowly around and walked back into the forest.

She had to find the beach.

Anzu & Maru

Anzu smiled vaguely at Howl as they passed each other, but looked back at her paws as she kept walking. She sighed sadly. Howl had been this quiet and lonely ever since...she didn't want to think about it. She skidded slowly down the hill to Maru.

"Who's that there?" she asked, looking at the skitty on his back. Maru smiled and cocked his head to the side, closing his eyes. "I don't know.." he grinned guiltily. "She agreed that we stop fighting, then fell asleep. I was going to flamethrower the floor, and I didn't want to flamethrower her too. He opened his eyes and looked past his sister, to see Howl as she disappeared into the jungle.

"Is she..?" he asked quietly, leaning forward so only Anzu could hear him. Anzu followed his gaze.

"I don't know." she replied. "She'd do anything to get back."

OOC: yeah, i always get caterpie and weedle confused. ^^"

Last edited by BlueFang; 11-18-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Necromancer Offline

"okay beedrill, does it pain if i touch you here?". "aw,yes doctor". "okay beedrill first, dont call me doctor. second, bath an hour in warm water every day an week long. never come in contact with salt water. use sweet river water. thirdt, crush an qualot berry and grease over the wound. okay, that where all wounded.well, acqua, what do you say? it's now the time to decide".
Old 11-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranimaster View Post
"okay beedrill, does it pain if i touch you here?". "aw,yes doctor". "okay beedrill first, dont call me doctor. second, bath an hour in warm water every day an week long. never come in contact with salt water. use sweet river water. thirdt, crush an qualot berry and grease over the wound. okay, that where all wounded.well, acqua, what do you say? it's now the time to decide".
Sorry...I know I'm new too, but I just have to help. Please remember to capitalize and punctuate, and try to slow it down too...if you make everything longer taking more time to explain what you are imagining your character doing, you'll be able to roleplay MUCH better.
Also, here's handy tip, imagine you're saying this in real life. Does it sound like it makes sense? If you think you should pause somewhere, add a comma. Anyway, I think I'm talking too much, and "backseat modding" as it were..

Please take my advice!! ^^
Old 11-18-2008, 08:42 PM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC:Whats going on here im behind

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair
Old 11-18-2008, 09:00 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

we were all fighting the beedrill, except Howl and Anzu, Yuki and Yoko. Then Maru came and stopped the fighting, flashbang is healing a beedrill, and everyone is generally calming down after the fight. Blazer, Flip, Zone and Kanate have just come onto the scene.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:21 PM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Balthazar walked the area looking it up and down before seeing a group of pokemon.they seemed like thay where just fighting. He walked closer before looking at some of the smaller pokemon. Balthazar is a 8,9 ft Tyranitar he is fully black . he walked up and growled "What are you all doing."He said in an intimidating voice. he growled As he waited for an awser

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair