Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Sheepat Offline

Default Legend of fullmoon island

OOc: let us start!

Threevin looked around. In his hand was a water pulse ball. In front of him were about 54 beedrill. "die!" he yelled throwing his ball at a bee. It hit the target, however, this was not enough. The beedrill quickly got back up. At Threevin's side was Duke, an alakazam, who was knocked out. "somebody, anybody, Help!" Threevin yelled. The floor around him was littered with bodys, dead. Threevin was a buizel, third born, and was the weakest of the three. He got another water pulse ball ready. Though it seemed useless. This was fullmoon island now.

OOC: sorry, i had to get off.

Last edited by riolu42; 11-13-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Legend of fullmoon island

Can you expand on that post please?
Old 11-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

OOC: Yeah ... not much of an introductory post...
IC:

Crush

I was burrowing, as usual for an Onix. I was somewhere underneath Fullmoon Island, a place that had been home to me all of my 15 year life. I was headed towards the area that contained the majority of the pokemon on the island, aware that there was imminent danger for those who were not transformed, such as myself. I was almost there, according to my magnetic brain. I swirled my granite body upwards, and broke the surface, coming into contact with the cold, dark, starry night. I looked around, and saw a few pokemon that were being chased by a pair of Scizor. I slithered along the cold ground, and saw that the Scizor were quickly gaining on a small family of Pidgeys that were trying to escape the madness of these pokemon. I looked around, and summoned the power of the rocks around me, forming a Rock Slide attack from some boulders, covering the Scizor in a heap of granite at least twice my weight. I burrowed under the pile to get to the bird pokemon, and I asked if they needed further help. They declined politely, shaken as they were by my tremendous size and the attack that I had just used for their defence. It was at that moment that I heard the cry of help.

"Somebody, anybody. Help!

I went back underground, sensing every inch of dirt with anything in my mind that was accustomed to rocks like this. I finally felt the presence of something that was surrounded, and there were unmoving bodies scattered around. I was enraged. I was in the presence of a massacre. I tunnelled straight up, and appeared in the black moonlight, slightly lighter than the dark landscape around me, being a greyish blue slate color. I looked around at a Buizel, about 50 Beedrill, and a fainted Alakazam. "Who called for help?"

Old 11-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Sheepat Offline

"I did! Threevin yelled. he was being sludge bombed at this time. Duke woke up with a start. "what did I miss?" he asked then saw the army of beedrill. " I'm getting to old for this," he muttered. Then he shot a psybeam at a beedrill. The bee wobbled around for a moment then fell, Stone dead. "you will pay for killing our leader!" a beedrill yelled in a buggy voice. " Crush! am I glad to see you!" Threevin yelled as he threw his ball of water "it's a long story! i'll tell you if I live!". Threevin always said that now. for some reason, The beedrill cared for the dead, every other soldier in the dark army seemed to look like they were about to say "survival of the fittest"
Old 11-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
"I did! Threevin yelled. he was being sludge bombed at this time. Duke woke up with a start. "what did I miss?" he asked then saw the army of beedrill. " I'm getting to old for this," he muttered. Then he shot a psybeam at a beedrill. The bee wobbled around for a moment then fell, Stone dead. "you will pay for killing our leader!" a beedrill yelled in a buggy voice. " Crush! am I glad to see you!" Threevin yelled as he threw his ball of water "it's a long story! i'll tell you if I live!". Threevin always said that now. for some reason, The beedrill cared for the dead, every other soldier in the dark army seemed to look like they were about to say "survival of the fittest"
Crush

I peered into the darkness, and then I saw that the Buizel was someone I knew would be getting in to this kind of trouble. I grumbled, "Threevin? I should have known. So, let's squash these bugs and then you tell me a story, deal?" I didn't wait for Threevin's long worded replies. I had better things in mind. I burrowed underground, and started sucking Beedrills down into the dirt like a Wailord catches flying fish. I would jump out of the ground like a dolphin out of water, grab a Beedrill with my jaws, and swipe my tail in a Tail Slam attack, knocking out clouds of the hornet-like pokemon at a time. They could try and sting me all they liked, and they did, but their stingers would just break against my boulder skin. I continued my attacks, leaving about ten left. They huddled in a corner of the area as far away from us as possible.

"Hey, Threevin, remember the Stone Water Storm Combo we worked on? Lets try it out!" I was waiting for Threevin to make a whirlpool. When he did, he would hold it and build it to the point where I would throw several boulders into the mix. Then he would release the now stone-edged twister slamming into anything he could. I was waiting, and I noticed that even more Beedrill than we had knocked down were slowly emerging from the forest.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yoko

Yoko's ears twitched as she stalked the quiet oaths of fullmoon island's forest. She chuckled slightly, knowing that today that something had to happen. It was a new moon today, and the beedrill of the island always got angry on new moons here. Yoko sniffed the trees where the beedrill usually nested, and noticed only a few were here. Something had to be happening. Suddenly Yoko had a great idea. Finally! something interesting would happen
The skitty hid for a period of time, waiting for a beedrill to fly past so she could follow it. After what seemed like hours a beedrill eating honey picked up some kind of beedrill call, yoko guessed, and as it left, she ran after it, keeping to the shadows.
Upon emerging the forest, Yoko found a HUGE group of beedrill harassing a small group of pokemon. It was time to have fun!! She used clam mind to calm herself down, and increase her special attack and special defense. Using her newly boosted stats she used blizzard, sending a huge burst of biting, snowy wind. Most of the beedrills were hit, but only about 12 of them died. A few just simply froze, but the rest were just slightly damaged so they could be finished off by the attack the strong onix...hopefully. Blizzard only had 4 power points left, and yoko had no more large scale moves...
Old 11-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Sheepat Offline

"ah, yes," Threevin said "I remember that one," He started to glow a little, then became all white. Soon he was in a huge whirlpool. Inside, he could scarcley see the outline of a skitty, though it didn't seem to be any one he knew. Actually, all his skitty friends were on the floor dead. "Well?" Threevin asked "Shall we continue?"
Old 11-15-2008, 05:46 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl

The three fire-type pokemon trudged through the forest. Maru, a lively male arcanine, plodded ahead with his sister - Anzu, chatting non-stop. Howl, a blue, tiger-striped arcanine, followed her siblings silently, listening intently to the sounds of the forest. She sat down and the others turned.

"I'm going a different way to you guys." she said. We'll meet at the den in an hour." she stood up again and walked through a bush. After a few minutes of walking, a skitty crossed her path, chasing a beedrill that had passed a few seconds earlier. Howl thought mildly how happy the normal-type looked chasing the pokemon, before turning her attention back to the path she was on. She reached a huge old oak tree and walked around it, before edging into an opening in the trunk and curling up inside the tree to sleep.

Maru

"Seriously, why can't she just enjoy herself?" muttered Maru, the shackle around his leg rattling slightly. "Anzu, let's go this way." He galloped off at high speeds, his younger sister racing behind him. She couldn't keep up, and he was too far away to hear her shouts. Scampering over a small hill, Maru lost his footing and tumbled down, crashing right into an angered beedrill. He gasped, then quickly got to his feet.

"I'm sorry!!" he apologised, before ducking sharply as the beedrill tried to spear his head with its stinger. "Now that's just rude!" shouted Maru, Fire-fanging the pokemon. It fell from his jaws, dead and roasted. Several others looked menacingly at him, and before long there was a full-scale brawl between the arcanine and six beedrills, who were both defending so well that neither party was landing a single hit.

Anzu

Anzu loped after Maru, but he was too fast for her and ran ahead. The sheepdog-marked arcanine howled after him, but he didn't hear her. "Stupid Onii-san, always getting into these messes!" Anzu mumbled to herself, skidding to a halt atop the hill. She sighed and bent her head as she saw the scenery. A skitty had just Blizzarded a number of beedrills (who were attacking the group of pokemon) loads of pokemon lay dead on the ground, a buizel was working with an onyx to attack the swarm...and her brother was fighting ferociously with several beedrills. She sat down and watched, not being a keen fighter and wanting to stay out of this one. Anzu was better at one-on-one battles.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yuko and Yuki

A Teddiursa and pink furret ambled through the forest and chatted freindlily, laughing loudly and play-fighting.
"That's so funny!!" guffawed a hysterical teddiursa,[yuko] but sudenly, Teddiura stopped laughing; he'd stepped on a sleeping Beedrill..
Both of them gasped.
"Oh no..." said Yuki as the annoyed beedrill woke up.
"You idiot," said the beedrill, emphasizing it's statement with a poison jab. Yuko was attcked and flung into the air as he was jabbed, and Yuki dodged it. Yuki suddenly screamed, and the beedrill threw it's head into the air in pain, finally fainting. "That's gonna wake up all the beedrills, we have to run!!!" said Yuki, but Yuko was delerious from the poison. Yuki grabbed yuko, throwing him onto his back, and started running, with a gang of even more annoyed beedrill hot on his heels...
Old 11-15-2008, 06:26 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Anzu looked behind her as she heard shouting and rustling noises. She gasped loudly as she saw the pink furret and the teddiursa come towards her, a small swarm of beedrill behind them. Jumping over the terrified pokemon, she planted her feet firmly on the ground between the normal-types and the bugs, and flamethrowered the yellow, flying pokemon in front of her. Four fell dead, and Anzu did it again, before trapping the remainder in a ring of fire - her Fire Spin attack. They would be slowly roasted, unless she heated it up a little more.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:52 PM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Blazer and Kanate

Blazer was sitting on the shore, watching the tide come and go. when it would seem to rise higher then the last couple of times, he would scoot back a bit. Kanate would chuckle to herself and watch him fanaticly move. He shot her a look, and she laughed harder. While he was looking, he saw swarms of beedrill in the air, circling something. Then there was some water that splashed or the trees, and then rocks and it ended with a blizzard.

"Something happening. Do you wanna check it out?" Blazer gave Kanate a look of pleading. "Nah, I like watching you scramble from the water." She burst out laughing again and Blazer got up. He was determined to see what it was, with Kanate or not. She relucantly followed, since she had just gotten comfortable.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Sheepat Offline

"Hurry!" Threevin yelled inside his whirlpool "It's built up enough!" Duke was wresling a scizor who had joined the battle. Many more beedrill had come, to.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:35 AM
gamelord Offline
Experienced Trainer

Can i join?

ACQUA

The young, blue, creature was trapped in the darkness. He was being pulled into a vortex of nothingness. He tried to resist, but he was too weak. Then a pair of dark, red eyes glared at him like a saber through his mind. He let go, and he fell into the abyss of emtyness. Then, the piplup woke up, put on his pink necalace and ran into the forest not knowing which way he was going, or where he was. His only desire was to find home.

He got caught in a Bedrill Swarm on the way, and got taken into a clear part of the forest, presumally the only clear spot in the whole forest, where he saw a buizel, Onix, and some Arcanine, fighting the swarm. Then he was jabbed by a point. He tried to move, but he whited out in a few minutes. He had been poisoned.
Uno Friend Code: 0818-3771-4290

Last edited by gamelord; 11-16-2008 at 03:44 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamelord View Post
Can i join?

ACQUA

The young, blue, creature was trapped in the darkness. He was being pulled into a vortex of nothingness. He tried to resist, but he was too weak. Then a pair of dark, red eyes glared at him like a saber through his mind. He let go, and he fell into the abyss of emptiness. Then, the piplup woke up, put on his pink necklace and ran into the forest not knowing which way he was going, or where he was. His only desire was to find home.

He got caught in a Bedrill Swarm on the way, and got taken into a clear part of the forest, presumably the only clear spot in the whole forest, where he saw a buizel, Onix, and some Arcanine, fighting the swarm. Then he was jabbed by a point. He tried to move, but he whited out in a few minutes. He had been poisoned.

I like your post! it's good, but you have to sign up for a roleplay in this forum before joining it in the "sign up" area
Old 11-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Sheepat Offline

yeah, you should..... It's okay, Your new!

IC: Duke was useing his signature phyco cut to slash the beedrill in half. Threevin burst out of the whirl pool, running to the skitty. "I can still control the whirlpool, but it can go everywhere," he said "follow me!"