Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Kid Blaze Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Kid Blaze
Default Dragonball Xtreme Saiya Reborn (in progress)

Chapter One
“I would suggest you stop while you’re ahead,” Jacen warned as three robbers stepped out of the bank. Each of them wore black clothing and carried a sack of money in one hand and a laser gun in the other. They all froze when they saw the young teenager with a red outfit and medium-cut black hair. Then one of them, the larger of them who wore an orange bandana looked at him and dropped his sack. Then he began to chuckle.

“Hey, civilian, I suggest you stand down,” he said in a rough urban voice. He aimed the gun at Jacen’s head and smirked. “I don’t want to harm an innocent bystander.” The gun began to glow yellow at the tip and began to hum.

Jacen stood still and smirked. The gun was charging a blast. When the blast was ready, the robber fired it. Jacen simply ducked and faded into the air. The robber cursed as he missed, setting a nearby tree on fire. Jacen reappeared and kneed the robber directly in the chest. The robber gasped for breath before crumbling forward and laid on the ground. Jacen then turned to the others.

“Are you two gonna surrender?” he asked. In response, both of them dropped their bags and opened fire.. Jacen sighed and disappeared again. The two of them killed each other rather then him.

Jacen reappeared on the roof of the bank and looked down to observe his work. He already could hear the police coming to get them. I am getting good at this he thought.

“Impressive work, Saiyan,” Jacen turned around and saw someone leaning against a wall. It was a male figure, clad in a silver outfit and a silver helmet. A sword was sheathed across his back.

“Umm, who are you?” asked Jacen in surprise. The masked man got off the wall and turned to him.

“You may address me as Malix,” the man answered. “Its not too often you see a saiyan in action anymore. Ever since Gohan’s death, it was rumored his son was dead as well. Yet, here you are, his grandson. You sure have your grandfather’s skills, no doubt.”

Blue Team
total points earned: 118
points spent:94
current points: 24

Pokemon In Party:
-Hydra, the Wartortle(Male) (level 16)
-Aerian, Fearow (Male)(level 6)
-Sandra, the Sandslash (Female)(level 27) (silk scarf)
-Machop, the Machop level 11
-Butterfree, level 10
-Geodude, level 8