Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default It Always Had Been - Kuragari x Attila

It Always Had Been.
So yeah. I was bored and this took like, what? Half an hour? :D

A roleplay couple belonging to me (Kuragari) and an old user Psychic Oats (Attila). They're incredibly special to me and they've just got back into play, much to my joy. I wanted to write something about it, so here. =3

Uh... enjoy? o.o Also, the last sentence at the bottom is a link... xD;

His face was there. Where it should be. Where she longed for it to be for years, ever since... ever since what? She didn’t even know, actually. Wasn’t even sure. But what she did know was that he was here again, his face so incredibly calm, so overpowering, so well recognised by so many people... was she jealous by that? Maybe a little, deep down. Now that he was finally here, his slow breathing whispering across her face, maybe she wanted him to herself... She spread her slender fingers and touched his face slightly, his cheek, as he slept, her blood-coloured eyes feasting on the dark blonde hair, the carved, handsome features, the pale pink lips slightly parted as he slept.

I... love you...

She nestled a little closer, the covers deliciously warm and heavy over her body. She closed her own eyes, her hand moving from his cheek down to his strong shoulder which she held softly, wanting to hold on forever, not wanting to see him turn his back and walk away again, not wanting the pain that she tried so hard to dismiss come back to slash at her already damaged heart.

I... love you.

In the blackness of her closed eyes she pictured his face when he turned up that day, almost seven years after his disappearance. She remembered the desperate plea in his usually cold eyes as she poured scorn on him with her own. She remembered the way he had returned to the door when she refused to see him; the way she had suddenly got up and raced to him before he left. She remembered the way that as he wrapped his strong arms around her, as she looked up into the depths of those dark grey eyes, she fell in love all over again.

I love you.

He had been her pillar, she knew that. Without the pillar the temple would crumble, and how she had crumbled. She gave up on everything, beginning and ending every day by staring at the cold, plump, empty pillow beside her. His arms had been her castle, her home, her sky, her world... and they left as he did, leaving her with nothing but darkness. But there had been two lights, two lights that penetrated the shroud slightly, their glow expanding everyday... her son and daughter, so alike him in different ways, growing up without a figure to look up to. Her son, so hesitant in his ways, his vaguely interested gaze reminding her every day of his father... her daughter, the one to ask the heartbreaking question one day, ‘why don’t I have a daddy?’ and to not get an answer, as nobody really knew why.

I love you.

She tried to recover the feelings she had harboured on first confessing her love to him. Fury at herself, fury for having such ties to somebody she had originally hated... fury at seeming so weak, hatred towards herself and him for making her feel this way. Sadness and despair: how could he return her love? He wouldn’t. Or couldn’t. Did he love somebody else? Did he hold no feelings whatsoever? Was he really a stonehearted man who cared for nothing apart from his own gain?
No. He had proved her wrong, like many other times; he had proved her wrong by merely coming back to her, despite her awkward personality, her stubbornness, her horrific temper.
She had thought several times to herself, ‘was it because of me?’ The pain of pondering this was too much for her ravaged soul to bear, so she attempted to shove the blame onto somebody else. Shamefully, and despising herself, she blamed their children. ‘If they weren’t born, he never would have left me.’

I love you.

She felt her legs touch his further down the bed; she gently entwined hers with his, tying herself to him. She opened her eyes slightly, feeling her eyelashes brush the skin of his face. Her forehead touched his gently as he moved in his sleep, his muscular arms tightening their grip around her slender waist slightly. She smiled to herself, knowing that he was here to stay now, that she didn’t need to worry. She knew he loved her, she’d seen it in his face as he looked at her for the first time in over half a decade. She knew that it was forever, now. It always had been.

I Love You.

>>> Kuragari x Attila. <<<

Old 11-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Meshi Offline

Default Re: It Always Had Been - Kuragari x Attila

That ... is what I want ... with you-know-who.
BUT ALAS, THINGS ... get in the way.

Very nice, romantic ... sweet ... maked me go aaw.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

That's because Howl is a horrible person. xD Girls only like him because he's hot. When they get to know him, they realise he has a terrible personality.

Yeah, Kuragari x Attila is very sweet, I guess. =3 Kuragari's an old softy, really... well, she's not. But she can be. :D

Old 11-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

That was gewd..

MORRRRRRRROOOOON!

I love you nee-san! :'3
Old 11-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Tombi Offline

Better do. Fool.

I love you too Oniisaaaaaaaaan!

Thanks, btw.. xD

Old 11-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Better do. Fool.

I love you too Oniisaaaaaaaaan!

Thanks, btw.. xD
Vorgu x Kuragari would have been epic, BUT NO! NO ONE EVER GIVE VORGU A CHANCE! *rambles rants and raves*

J/k.. xD
Old 11-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Tombi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheritzelf View Post
vorgu x kuragari would have been epic, but no! No one ever give vorgu a chance! *rambles rants and raves*

j/k.. Xd
I did say. I did say we could try it. But you ignored me. Bahahahahahahaha.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Tombi Offline

Agggh, bump.

Why is there 61 views but only 6 replies? I mean come on, how long does it take to give some C*CC?! u___U;;

Old 11-15-2008, 03:27 AM
Ryenne Offline
Experienced Trainer

Aw...that was....alright, I'll say it. BEAUTIFUL, Tombi-chang!! I would expect nothing less of you ;D You write great mush.

Tombi's leetle Pumpkin Pot :3
Banner by Tombi
Old 11-16-2008, 01:38 PM
Tombi Offline

xD Thanks Rye. I can go mushier but I didn't really go all out on this piece. It didn't take very long. Maybe I'll do another some time. :D

You should so do a ShixNyu piece! That'd be so cuuuute. <3