Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 11-10-2008, 06:15 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Best Video Game moments.

I remember that once I was playing medal of honor European assault with 3 friends. I was playing on the winters harvest level where there are lost of houses and a giant windmill. I had a sniper rifle, a pistol and 1 grenade. I went into a building and zoomed in with the sniper rifle. I saw one of my friends walking in the windmill so I aimed the bullet at the window. At the exact moment, I shot a bullet, and hit my friend in the head at the exact moment he walked past. He got pissed off so he got everyone else to get out heavy machine guns and shotguns and start hunting me down. One of my friends was walking towards me and was going to see me, so I pulled out the sniper rifle and shot him in the head. But he saw me and when he respawned, him and the other two where on to me. I was upstairs so they came up one at a time. I threw a grenade down the staris and killed the first one. I was out of sniper rifle ammo so I pulled out the pistol and killed the second one when he came up. But I was on low health so the third one killed me

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig
Default Re: Best Video Game moments.

In Star Wars Battlefront II, I remember I was a Rebel Marksman on Hoth, and I got 48 Kills. And 26 Headshots. (Each side has 150 troops, so that's a lot!)
And once when I was a Rebel Soldier (regular, has the standard fast shooting rifle), and I got some 90 kills, in one match.

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 11-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Venonat Poison Powder Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
I remember that once I was playing medal of honor European assault with 3 friends. I was playing on the winters harvest level where there are lost of houses and a giant windmill. I had a sniper rifle, a pistol and 1 grenade. I went into a building and zoomed in with the sniper rifle. I saw one of my friends walking in the windmill so I aimed the bullet at the window. At the exact moment, I shot a bullet, and hit my friend in the head at the exact moment he walked past. He got pissed off so he got everyone else to get out heavy machine guns and shotguns and start hunting me down. One of my friends was walking towards me and was going to see me, so I pulled out the sniper rifle and shot him in the head. But he saw me and when he respawned, him and the other two where on to me. I was upstairs so they came up one at a time. I threw a grenade down the staris and killed the first one. I was out of sniper rifle ammo so I pulled out the pistol and killed the second one when he came up. But I was on low health so the third one killed me
You killed your friends?! OH NO!! AHHH!!! EVIL!
LOL.
Well, once I won Super Mario Sunshine, I discovered two glitchy areas where you go through the walls and automatically die, and as a glitch enthusiatst I'm happy about that.
YEAH.
Hold your sentiments firm and seize the signs for tomorrow!

GINTAMA!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egrqt...eature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auDKV6eUa7g
The Rockman EXE Zone-My Other Forums
Yeah, that's it.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:52 PM
sceptile 100 Offline
Experienced Trainer

in Halo 3 me and two friend were doing campaign and they both died. Then they appeared in the blast of my spartan laser and died again. :\ (to those of you who havent played halo and don't know what a spartan laser is, google it.)
Old 11-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptile 100 View Post
in Halo 3 me and two friend were doing campaign and they both died. Then they appeared in the blast of my spartan laser and died again. :\ (to those of you who havent played halo and don't know what a spartan laser is, google it.)
Pretty sure EVERYBODY knows what Halo is. :\
And I have done that alot of times. Makes me lol.

I remember playing Brawl, and did the Olimar glitch with his Pikmin Chain. Made me laugh. Hard.
Do the Pikmin Chain, and on the EXCACT moment he grabs the edge, pause it. o:

Stardy = awesome
Old 11-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
In Star Wars Battlefront II, I remember I was a Rebel Marksman on Hoth, and I got 48 Kills. And 26 Headshots. (Each side has 150 troops, so that's a lot!)
And once when I was a Rebel Soldier (regular, has the standard fast shooting rifle), and I got some 90 kills, in one match.
Ah, I remember my good 'ol BF2 glory days.
I rocked at that game. On a 250 vs. 250 match I got 135 kills, and on a 500 vs. 500 I got 411. Great, great times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardy View Post
Pretty sure EVERYBODY knows what Halo is. :\
And I have done that alot of times. Makes me lol.

I remember playing Brawl, and did the Olimar glitch with his Pikmin Chain. Made me laugh. Hard.
Do the Pikmin Chain, and on the EXCACT moment he grabs the edge, pause it. o:
Your signature is weird.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:21 AM
sceptile 100 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
aaa the fun in that game i won 1 to 75 before
me and my friend could win easly on space

Last edited by sceptile 100; 11-18-2008 at 05:22 PM.