Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-09-2008, 11:38 PM
MaskedJackal's Avatar
MaskedJackal Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,625
Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

I hope she wins in 2012.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,318
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunschkind View Post
I hope she wins in 2012.
You Republicans talk about how Obama will destroy the country... Palin will actually destroy the country.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Soda Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Karakura Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
You Republicans talk about how Obama will destroy the country... Palin will actually destroy the country.

0-o


She's gonna win and then stab you people who don't support her with her Whale-Harpoon.


:z
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar's Avatar
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Land of the Blue Roses
Posts: 5,865
Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Strikes back? That was more of a flop fail troll attempt to make the media know she's not just taking the insults like that.

Also, the wardrobe spending was just the beginning, I want to see how much stuff the Republican auditors dig up. That will be pure ownage.

And I seriously hope when Sarah Palin's fail troll supporters grow up and gets a job, Sarah Palin takes away all their money to buy furcoats to wear in the summer.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
You Republicans talk about how Obama will destroy the country... Palin will actually destroy the country.
I honestly think that Palin is one of the worst candidates that the Republicans can pick. I am absolutely certain that there are better choices than her who wears red. If there isn't, then I fear for the Republicans...
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,318
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda View Post

0-o


She's gonna win and then stab you people who don't support her with her Whale-Harpoon.


:z
Or, even better, shoot us from a low-flying helicopter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
I honestly think that Palin is one of the worst candidates that the Republicans can pick. I am absolutely certain that there are better choices than her who wears red. If there isn't, then I fear for the Republicans...
Not one of the worst... The worst. I'd rather see Rudy '9/11' Giuliani than her. However, I am of the opinion that the Republican party will be RADICALLY different in the next four years. They have a lot of Post-Bush soul searching to do, and IMO, I think they're going to kick the Evangelicals out.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-09-2008, 11:59 PM
zachattack's Avatar
zachattack Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: fewaf
Posts: 656
Send a message via AIM to zachattack Send a message via MSN to zachattack
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

I think they learned their lesson that choosing extremist religious "people person" candidates that call the other candidate terrorist and insult him consitently didn't really work out.
__________________

==
==
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-10-2008, 01:28 AM
iReign's Avatar
iReign Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,193
Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
I don't see why so many people hate Palin... I know she is somewhat challenged when it comes to her geographical intellect, but she means well - unlike Obama.

I don't know if I would vote for her in four years (since I will be eligible to vote in that amount of time), because I'm sure there will be better candidates - Romney was a better candidate for the Republicans, and if he runs again, and I hope he will, I will be voting for him, unless certain circumstances occur.
I love how people can't accept the fact Obama is going to be our prez. Did you see his conference? Honestly, suck it up.

Also, Palin '12, is how do you say...Superduperuberextrafail. If anything Hillary '16.
__________________

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-10-2008, 01:34 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter's Avatar
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 633
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Honestly, the next election won't be happening for four years... we've kind of got a while. 4 years has been the amount of time Pe2k has been hosted by vBulletin, right? That's a while.

Either way, I can't see Palin becoming the Rupublican nominee. I suppose there's a chance, but I have my doubts.
__________________

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Professor Geoffrey's Avatar
Professor Geoffrey Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My laboratory.
Posts: 6,512
Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
You Republicans talk about how Obama will destroy the country... Palin will actually destroy the country.

You Republicans? Honestly, don't point fingers.

And that's opinion, not fact.

Quote:
I love how people can't accept the fact Obama is going to be our prez. Did you see his conference? Honestly, suck it up.
If people did that for Bush, and I know they did, why can't I? It makes me no better, and no worse.
__________________
❒ SINGLE ❒ TAKEN ✔ LAPRAS RIDER
The Professor of Pokémon Elite 2000.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Surly Professor's Avatar
Surly Professor Offline
Monsterous
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Terra Incognita
Posts: 2,028
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

I'm not sure if the Republicans will have her, but the Know-Nothing Party might.
__________________

The good can decay many ways.
The good candy came anyways.


Last edited by Surly Professor; 11-10-2008 at 02:08 AM. Reason: know-nothings are obviously funnier than whigs.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-10-2008, 04:58 AM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,318
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post

If people did that for Bush, and I know they did, why can't I? It makes me no better, and no worse.
Yeah, but Bush was actually going to destroy our country...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-10-2008, 08:20 PM
iReign's Avatar
iReign Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,193
Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post

You Republicans? Honestly, don't point fingers.

And that's opinion, not fact.



If people did that for Bush, and I know they did, why can't I? It makes me no better, and no worse.
We actually accepted the fact that Bush won and Kerry lost, tyvm. We also waited until Bush as in office, and then a short time after that.
__________________

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
I don't see why so many people hate Palin... I know she is somewhat challenged when it comes to her geographical intellect, but she means well - unlike Obama.

I don't know if I would vote for her in four years (since I will be eligible to vote in that amount of time), because I'm sure there will be better candidates - Romney was a better candidate for the Republicans, and if he runs again, and I hope he will, I will be voting for him, unless certain circumstances occur.
Um, yeah sure, you can say all your anti-Democrat statements you'd like, but Obama is HELPING the country, he means well.


And I don't see anyway that she could win, let alone pass primaries. If Hillary runs for '12, then Palin has no chance of even thinking of passing the primaries.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Palin Strikes Back.

Palin is way too conservative. Only moderates can become president, because they appeal to the most people.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com