Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid
Default Destructively Charmed - RPG - Chapter 1 Dynasty Of You.

Destructively Charmed
adapted from the hit tv series Charmed that starred Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Rose Mcgowan & Shannen Doherty as 'Prue'.

The people of the past.

‘Everyone has a destiny and their destinies shall remain secret until they discover and complete it. Everyone has a purpose but though the purpose isn’t always clear. Sometimes their destiny has some hidden agenda because magic works in mysterious ways. Though who’s magic is always a mystery.’
- Destiny Vega

‘A time for everything and everything in its place return what has been moved through time and space. I see death and destruction. What has happened I do not know? There is nothing left. Humans in hiding. But there’s hope in the world. There are 9 heroes. Each with a mystical power. These abilities are so unique and powerful it is said to destroy a normal being. But these nine aren’t normal. They are The Mystical Ones. They could possibly be our saviour or our end. ’
- Faith Madison

‘I am a mystical one. Or at least I was one 70 years ago when an invasion like this happened. I and the other eight were in the battle of our lives. Though they knew the risk of death and yet they still went through it. I was very sceptical and rather reluctant in doing so because I was scared of death. Watching them and helping them defeat the beast was so amazing. It was the most remarkable thing I have ever seen. The best day of my life and the worst. My family died underneath The One’s thumb. The Mystical Ones at that time was wiped out leaving only me & Hederina. I weild the power of Geokinesis. It means I can control the earth’s movement and use anything that belongs to earth as a weapon against evil. Though I never use it anymore. I’m scared of it….I’m scared of it’
- James Wood

'Death. Destruction. My worst fears have come true. The time for sacrifice is here. I must cleanse the world with my power and imprison The One. It was all me. I know that now. I was supposed to do this. They were supposed to die. Its now or never.'
- Hederina

After those words were spoken, Hederina used her ability to wipe the world of what happened and imprisoned The One for a thousands years. She died saving the world though nobody knew this but the mountains, the hills, the winds.

The Plot.
8 people are destined for the most incredible experience of their lives. A gift that will change their lives forever. A new group of powerful people are born into the world. They're known as The Mystical Ones who are meant to help the innocents and vanquish the evil. That isnt how it works sometimes. Sometimes these speacial people are swayed to the side of evil and personal gain thus using their powers for their own uses instead of the good of mankind. Nevertheless they are given the decision to choose a side. Good & Evil. Be a Hero or a Villain. Your Choice.

The Mystical Ones

1. Molecular Combustion - Blow things up using hands. -- Damien Bent [Khalid]
2. Geokinesis - ability to Control the Earth's movement. --
3. Empathy - Feeling others emotions against your will. --
4. Premonition - See the present, past and future. --
5. Molecular Statis - The ability to freeze people and time. --
6. Telekinesis - Move things with your mind. --
7. Rapid Cell Regeneration - Ability to heal yourself and others. -- White Wolf of the Snow RESERVED
8. Telepathy - read peoples minds. --

Signup Sheet
Name: (first, middle, last)
Appearance: (Human pictures. e.g Kristin Kruek)
Personality: (2 paragraphs long. in detail please.)
History: (2 paragraphs long. in detail please.)
Power: (choose your power.)
RP Sample: (minimum of 2 paragraphs. very detailed. no one-two liners)

Any Questions please ask me.

Last edited by Khalid; 11-07-2008 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Destructively Charmed - RPG - Chapter 1 Dynasty Of You.

Reserve for Rapid Cell Regeneration, please.

Name: Saphira Ann Hemmington

Appearance: ((No Anima pictures? You gotta be kiddin me... My appearance is NOT any real life picture you will find. I'm doing a description instead once I get the time... later.))

[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 11-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
Reserve for Rapid Cell Regeneration, please.

Name: Saphira Ann Hemmington

Appearance: ((No Anima pictures? You gotta be kiddin me... My appearance is NOT any real life picture you will find. I'm doing a description instead once I get the time... later.))

umm im talking about actresses and actors. This RPG wont have Anime pictures sorry. RealLife personal pictures is complete choice. When i say appearance then im talking about celebrity pictures, actors(ess) etc.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:00 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Reserve for Geokinisis please and I will get my SU up very soon. Can we use basic magic spells aswel? Do we have to be a mystical one or can we be a demon or whitelighter?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 11-07-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Name: Ashley Rose Gustavson

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/c...TOPPIC.jpg?o=1

Personality: Ashley is a very nice girl. Ashley loves to be with her friends. She also likes to make spells and potions. So far she is the only witch she knows. She doesn't know any other witches, well except her mother. Also sometimes Ashley cant control her telekinesis. When she gets mad or sad, items will just start to fly around.

Ashley is also a very loving person. She always loves to be around people. She is very outgoing and loud. She isnt really shy at all. But, when she has to face a demon then she is on top of her game. Her and her mother make a great team when it comes to fighting demons.

History: Ashley started to study the craft when she was a little girl, about seven. Her mother taught Ashley everything she knows. When Ashley was little she always use to twirl marbles around her fingers. Also she would make a pencil balance on it's tip on a table. Ashley has to be careful with her emotions now.

Ashley's father is a half demon. The Elders told Ashley's mother to keep an good eye on Ashley. There is a chance that she could be evil. Her father is now in Hell because he attempted to kill one of the Elders. Of course it didnt work. The only thing is, Ashley doesn't know that her father is a half demon. She never met him before and her mother doesn't talk about him.

Power: telekinesis

RP Sample: Ashley was in her room. Her mother, Tammy, was in the attic reading The book of Shadows. Tammy was looking for a demon that attacked the house a few hours ago. Ashley got up and went up to the attic.

"Hey mom, do you need any help?" Ashley asked.

"No, im fine. Just go downstairs." Tammy replied.

"Alright." Ashley said. She left the attic and went downstairs. She sat on the couch and turned on the TV. She heard a noise coming from the kitchen. She got up and looked to see what it was. It was a demon. Ashley snuck behind the counter. The demon started to walk towards her. Ashley got up fast and pushed the demon up against the wall with her powers. Tammy heard something from the kitchen so she ran down there.

"Get out of our house!" Ashley yelled. The demon was able to break free and thew a fireball. Ashley loved to her left. The fireball skimmed her arm, burning it.

"Alright, thats it." Ashley said. She got up on her feet. The demon threw another fireball. Ashley caught it with her powers and threw it right back at him. The demon burst into flames.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 11-09-2008 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Reserve me "Moleculear Statis" (yea that was probably spelled wrong)
Should be done by the end of the night.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I need to get back into RPing form.

I would like to double on Blane's question, as I would LOVE to be a Whitelighter. They kick ass, you know. But if not, I have another question. Would the Empath be able to attain full empathic abilities (i.e. emotion manipulation and tapping other's powers). If so, then I reserve empathy. If not, then I reserve Telepathy.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Alana Marie Offline

I have a couple of questions
(I am always so confuzzeled. sorry ima ditz O.o)
1) For the appearance. We can write that right? I am in the mood to write xD
2) When did we get our powers (When did they start to show) that will play a key role in my history

xD I am so stupid.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
umm im talking about actresses and actors. This RPG wont have Anime pictures sorry. RealLife personal pictures is complete choice. When i say appearance then im talking about celebrity pictures, actors(ess) etc.
Well, that's a bunch of bull *censored*. Half of the celeberties are gay, *****, or frickin retards. Unreserve. So much for freedom RPing...
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 11-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Name: Cole M. Seiger
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Power: Empathy or Telepathy (see above question)

And of course, if we can be Whitelighters, then disregard this entirely because I totally want to be a Whitelighter.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:08 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Michael Byron Smith

Appearance: http://bp3.blogger.com/_pqbVktaWj_o/...600-h/rose.jpg

Personality: Michael is very full of himself and seen as selfish most of the time. He sort of has an "in your face attitude" and isn't afraid to speak his mind to anyone. Michael loves using his magic for just about anything, rather than for good causes. Michael isn't afraid of fights and really enjoys thew thrill and challenge of them. If his opponent is weaker than him or has a disadvantage, Michael will probably mess with them, than fight them with full strength. Michael hates working in order to get something, he'd rather have fun.

Besides all of the negative personality traits, Michael seems to like to smile, even in a fight. Michael will only get angry if he doesn't have his way or if things don't go according to plan. Michael is a huge flirt and tends to be less negative around women. Michael is the person to break the silence in the room and usually looks at the best part of any situation. Michael is very independent especially when he fights. He's basically obnoxious.

History: Michael was born into a middle class family, giving him a very average life. His father was a Demon and his mother was a human. Michael's father did his best to ensure an average life for his family. Michael had few hardships, letting him have a very happy and fun childhood. Michael was a nice kid and didn't commit any wrongs as a child. There were problems though. Michael would spends lots of time on his own and only socialized with people for his own gain. Being a child, all he wanted was to have fun and avoid small chores.

When Michael entered elementary school, the problems became even worse. Michael would only do the bare minimum and ended up with poor grades. luckily he he was smart enough to know how much he had to work in school in order to pass. Michael saw school as a the most boring, less fun place ever until he was 13. Michael had to take a test that would determine whether he passed or failed the school year. Michael's powers soon activated due to stress. Shadows in the claroom began to take on physical forms and slaughter everyone in the classroom. Michael was the only one left alive in the classroom, nearly traumatized. The police couldn't figure out what had gone on in the classroom. The police had a feeling that it was Michael who did or caused this, but there was no evidence to back it up.

During the night of the horrifying day, Michael could here the sounds of his parents shouting at one another. They seemed to be having an argument about the incident at school. Michael was in his room, waiting for the argument to end, but it only became worse. Michael ran out of his room and toward his parent's room. Michael walked in to see flames surrounding mother in his father's arms. She seemed lifeless in his father's grasp. Michael's father looked toward Michael with both disgust and anger at once. In that instant, the flames engulfed Michael's parent's and disappeared. Michael was put into foster care and lived life, secretly learning to use his gift. He is now 18 and has a betyter control over his power.

Power: Can I be half Demon

RP Sample:
Quote:
Michael

Michael walked along the dirt path very slowly and listened to the silence of the maze. He looked down at the dirt path and saw no footprints on it.

"This is the worst part of the maze. Waiting for my prey to come and for the screams to echo through this place", Michael said with a drowsy face. The maze had just begun and he hadn't heard any screams from where he was located. Michael made a turn to the left as a random way to go as he seemed to be bored of the game already.Michael began to drag his feet in the dirt as he walked and sighed with as every turn left him with no one to have fun with. Michael was about to decide to lay down and go to sleep right on the path, when he heard the sounds of two people talking to each other. Michael's eyes widened and it was as if he drank five cups of coffee. Michael smiled and walked towards the sound of conversation.

"Hello, does anyone know where I am!", Michael called out with a smile on his face, hoping that the two people were teenagers trapped in the maze. I'll make new friends either way, but depending on who they are, they may not live for too long, Michael thought as he listened out for a reply. I might even get mistaken for a teenager and get to kill a Creeper, Michael almost laughed at that thought.

Last edited by funnyguy91; 11-09-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Yes. well here it is so far. BUt until you answer my question about when our power's show up i cannot really do my history O.o

[u]Name:[u]
Bella Ann Truetels

Appearance:

Aiiigh fine I will use a picture for now O.o But i would rather write consdering i cannot find any good pictures.

Uhm yea. I chose a random picture of me off my computer :) (wooh Homecoming '08 <3) Dont flame my face O.O please.
(..I might kill this and use Keira Knightly xD unless you let us write. Although i might write based off of this..whatever..yea..*stabbed*)

Personality:

This is where words will go.. eventually

History:

This is where lotsa words will go...and some smilies :Dfor a added flavor.

Power:[

Molecular Statis

RP Sample:

Quote:
I am going to kill them, all of them. Their dead as soon as I can move my fingers enough. she wiggled her fingers but they only twitched slightly. She could talk now however.

“You realize that I am not going to be grateful? That I am going to burn you even further if you don’t put me on the ground and leave me alone.” she said rather bored. She didn’t want to interact with this ruthless being for much longer. He was annoying Stupid in her eyes. Relying on brute force. The sheer fact that he was forcing himself to carry her after being burned badly enough to scar anyone human for the rest of their life showed his incredible sense of pride. Stupid, anything with half a brain would rather nurse their wounds then try and do the “right” thing. Though she wasn’t so sure taking her back to his house was the right thing to do.
This beast angered her, annoyed her. He was a waste of her time. And taking her back to his dwelling to see if there was any “good” in her was a waste of his time. So far, this creature was just a time wasting fool. Looking for good in her would be like dropping a ant into a bowl of raisons the size of a foot ball field. There was no good in her. Only hate, anger. She was poisoned, her mind mutilated by greed and violence. Her sheer anger alone was enough to fuel a mutual hatred for the world.
Love
She hated that word, she didn’t know the meaning. She thought it was a waste of time. Those that you love will either weaken you, or take your heart in their fist and crush it. Love was a worthless emotion.
From another RP. That is about my average, not my best. If it was my best that would be deceptive O:

Unfinished!

Last edited by Alana Marie; 11-08-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:18 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Name: Blane Walker

Appearance:

Power: Geokinesis

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Name:
Bella Ann Truetels

Appearance:

Bella has long, straight platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes. She usually curls her hair, with large, loose curls. Bella is normal height and normal sized. She see’s herself as nothing really special and tends to dress however she feels that day, from dressing up in a skirt and blouse to being lazy and dressing in sweat pants and a sweatshirt.
Bella has a cherubic look to her face, framed by her blonde hair. Her eyes are rather large and round. She wears some make-up, but doesn’t feel like she needs to wear it, since she doesn’t feel strongly about her appearance to waste time to put it on.

(not long enough? Tell me)

Personality:

Bella is a very carefree girl, she has no worries and is somewhat of a wild spirit. Although she is rather shy, and doesn’t talk a lot to people she hasn’t known for most of her life. She is only truly herself around people she has known for a long time. Otherwise she is rather quiet and reserved. Around guy’s she is somewhat more nervous. Her true self is the carefree girl, who just wants to have fun. But her life has changed so drastically in the past few years she started to loose sight of her she really was.

Ever since the appearance of her power’s she became more responsible. Though she wanted to use her power for fun, she couldn’t. Her brother, the only person in the know of her powers, told her to be more responsible. To keep a low profile, he didn’t want his baby sister becoming a lab rat. So she slowly stopped acting on instinct and started to think through her actions. Slowly changing who she really was.

History:

Bella had a normal childhood. Loving parents, a protective older brother, blah blah blah. All of which rather boring. Up until she turned 14, first year in high school. The stress was overwhelming that year. One day she was running late to class, if she was late this time she would fail for the quarter. That couldn’t happen, her grades were well enough heading there on their own. Why take her one class with a solid grade and ruin it? She was running down the hallway when a riiiiiiiiing echoed in her ears. woosh there went her furture. A F on your report card in middle school. Bad, but its fine, its only middle school and it is only one class. A F in high school. Her chances at a good college was gone. She fell to the floor, angry, she was late because her teacher beforehand had kept her after class for not listening. The bell was still ringing. Suddenly it stopped, sooner then it should have. Bella looked up, everyone was stopped. A few late student frozen in mid step. She stood up and ran to class a little frightened. She took her seat then suddenly her teacher started talking and the bell finished ringing. The simple time stop had saved her future.

After that she told her brother spooked. She went through the rest of her high school years, trying to stay herself, but it never happened. Her powers were controllable. She could use them if she wanted to. And she did sometimes. Who wouldn’t? But if her emotions got control of her, the would go crazy, and if she stopped only one person, people would get suspicious. Why did they stop when Bella had touched them? She spent her day’s practicing. Trying to freeze everyone, but her and another person. But they were failed attempts. Now, in her senior year, she had hoped to go through it normally. Wrong. A massive attack of her power’s had completely frozen the gym teacher when she touched him. She had no idea what to do. He was frozen. Everyone was staring at her, so she ran. Now, 3 weeks after that incident, she wasn’t going to school anymore. She was hiding it form her parents. It didn’t matter, she would go back for graduation. She had her brother call her in sick, told them she had come down with a deadly virus. But her parents still thought she was in school. Her life was a life of lies now.

Power:[

Molecular Statis

RP Sample:

Quote:
I am going to kill them, all of them. Their dead as soon as I can move my fingers enough. she wiggled her fingers but they only twitched slightly. She could talk now however.

“You realize that I am not going to be grateful? That I am going to burn you even further if you don’t put me on the ground and leave me alone.” she said rather bored. She didn’t want to interact with this ruthless being for much longer. He was annoying Stupid in her eyes. Relying on brute force. The sheer fact that he was forcing himself to carry her after being burned badly enough to scar anyone human for the rest of their life showed his incredible sense of pride. Stupid, anything with half a brain would rather nurse their wounds then try and do the “right” thing. Though she wasn’t so sure taking her back to his house was the right thing to do.
This beast angered her, annoyed her. He was a waste of her time. And taking her back to his dwelling to see if there was any “good” in her was a waste of his time. So far, this creature was just a time wasting fool. Looking for good in her would be like dropping a ant into a bowl of raisons the size of a foot ball field. There was no good in her. Only hate, anger. She was poisoned, her mind mutilated by greed and violence. Her sheer anger alone was enough to fuel a mutual hatred for the world.
Love
She hated that word, she didn’t know the meaning. She thought it was a waste of time. Those that you love will either weaken you, or take your heart in their fist and crush it. Love was a worthless emotion.
From another RP. That is about my average, not my best. If it was my best that would be deceptive O:

DONE~!
Old 11-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Wow, it was hard to choose from these two Molecular Statis and Telekinesis, but can I be reserved for Telekinesis.

Signup Sheet

Name: Matthew (Matt) Wyatt Syke (usually call him Wyatt

Appearance: (Human pictures. e.g Kristin Kruek)

History:

Power: Telekinetic

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 11-09-2008 at 02:45 AM.